Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Yejin  drama <Crash Landing On You> in GQ Germany 19 Netflix series from South Korea worth watching that will excite every newcomer

19 Netflix series from South Korea that are really worth watching

May 9, 2022

By Anna Rinderspacher | GQ GERMANY

We introduce you to 19 K dramas on Netflix that will excite every newcomer.

Crash Landing On You (2019)

When a South Korean entrepreneur's daughter (Son Ye-jin) accidentally crashes over North Korea while paragliding, her fate seems sealed; because in the isolated military dictatorship, dissidents and intruders often disappear without a trace. However, the officer there Ri Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin) leaves no stone unturned to bring the young woman back home safely. South Korean writers worked with North Korean defectors to script this politically highly sensitive series; Critics and political scientists have largely agreed that "by reinterpreting stereotypes, albeit with a degree of creative freedom, 'Crash Landing on You' humanizes the North for its audience in a way 

https://www.gq-magazin.de/entertainment/artikel/squid-game-netflix-serien-k-drama-suedkorea-hellbound-all-of-us-are-dead

source: tangerinebysheh

Fashionista Son Ye-jin, Sold Out ‘Seri Choice’

2020.05.26 06:25:06

202005251710391810_1.jpg

202005251710391810_2.jpg

202005251710391810_7.jpg

Spoiler

202005251710391810_6.jpg

202005251710391810_5.jpg

202005251710391810_8.jpg

202005251710391810_9.jpg

202005251710391810_3.jpg

202005251710391810_4.jpg

202005251710391810_10.jpg

As the popularity of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' has expanded beyond Korea, 'Son Ye-jin's fandom' is expanding beyond Asia to the Americas, the Middle East, and Europe. 

Actress Son Ye-jin, who has been enjoying popularity for 20 years since her debut with 'Original People's First Love', 'Melo Master', 'Queen of Tears', 'Queen of Tears', 'Roco Queen', and 'Pretty Sister' ' and the movie 'Classic' gained great popularity and rose to stardom.

Son Ye-jin, who has pure visuals and skin like white jade, does not settle for only melodrama, but at a young age in her mid-20s, through 'Going Out', 'Standard of Work', and 'Dating Age', meticulously portrays the acting of an affair woman, a master of work, and a divorcee. She portrayed a desperate feeling and established herself as an actress at the same time as the box office. 

Afterwards, 'My wife got married', 'Personal preference', 'Pirate', 'No secret', 'Princess Deokhye', I'm going to meet you now', 'Negotiation', Shark', 'Pretty older sister who buys me food', ' 'Crash Landing on You', regardless of genre such as melodrama, thriller, action, romantic comedy, fantasy, etc. As such, Son Ye-jin is the only actress who can handle all her genres and is active in all weather. 

Not only her acting, but also her hair style, jewelry, bags, and clothes in her dramas have always been a hot topic and sold out Wannabe star Son Ye-jin. From innocent beauty to girl crush to goddess, she has three beats from her perfect acting skills to beauty and style, and she gathered her eight colors of fashion style. 

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202005251710391810#_enliple

Son Yejin ranks #9 on Wikipedia Korean Project Page (English version) official ranking

0-A335-B49-ECCC-4-EA0-BC76-F34674-B88068

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Korea/Popular_pages

BTS V, Wikipedia's Korean ranking in April, ranked first as a solo artist...'top for 16 months in a row'

2022.05.11 9:51am

[Correspondent Kim Soon-shin | Ten Asia]

BTS V ranked first as a male solo artist in the official Wikipedia Korean ranking in April. 1 for 16 months in a row. 

In the official ranking of Wikipedia's Korean project page (English version) in April, V recorded a total of 236,451 million page views, ranking first in K-pop male solo. 

The group BTS took first place in the overall ranking, followed by the dramas 'Meet the Guy', 'Twenty-five, Twenty-One', and 'Pachinko'. Hyo-seop Ahn and Se-jeong Kim, the protagonists of 'Meet the Man', and Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, a couple of the century who ended up getting married, also made it to the top. 

Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia of user participation. Page views, the number of visitors, is one of the publicly recognized social popularity indicators that are also used as data in the Billboard Social Chart.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000546218

• Like 1

Son Yejin for Crocodile Ladies

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdaBWccpZnk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

47-BAD454-16-D3-493-C-8-F4-E-8-F50-E3-D5

68-AA25-DC-DCEF-4638-BB3-F-1-CA0-BDB945-

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jennie, Kim Se-jung, Son Ye-jin… Korean actresses love to use bags in private! DIOR, PRADA, SAMO ONDOH, VALENTINO, all at affordable price

2022/05/10

by MIA SHEN with YOKO KURAMATO (COSMO JAPAN) | COSMOPOLITAN TAIWAN

VALENTINO Atelier Tote Bag

50805-EE1-107-C-4-F8-D-B24-B-8-B5-DCBE7-

SON YE-JIN

In her leisure time, she took her dog out for a walk, carried a tote bag from the "VALENTINO" Atelier series, and wore a red plaid dress like a scene in a movie!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/tw/fashion/what-to-wear/g39941183/korea-artist-it-bags/

Prenup photos of Son Yejin and Hyun Bin on their Wedding of the Century at Walkerhill Ashton House 

Beautiful Bride’s waiting room with Han river scenery in the background where Son Yejin sat and took  photo with her guests

3785-A404-8907-4041-82-B4-C46899796-A21.

BDE56-D60-A5-FE-4-B46-88-DE-C69899673-D8

Spoiler

PEONIES IN THE VENUE

91-CFA976-924-E-4-AEC-BE14-9-A1-BC7-AD40

• Like 2

Son Ye-jin, the ideal type that she dreamed of 4 years before marriage, “a person who will only come out before great men” (X:Spedia)

2022.05.15  12:11pm

0001448762_001_20220515121101415.jpeg?type=w430

In [Old Notebook], I take a word from the notepad in the notebook and look back at it again, which I regret not being able to include in the article during the conversation with the actors I met at the interview site, but that remained in my memory. [Editor's Note]

[Reporter Yujin Kim |Export News ]

"Is your ideal type you want to marry? Do you have it! But people around me say that there is no one like me? (Laughter) A person I can lean on comfortably, the words and actions I say and do. I want you to always listen to me, I want you to be cute even if it looks weird, I want you to communicate well, I want you to work hard at your job, and I want you to be a person with a healthy outlook on life. …(laughs)" (2018.03.09. During the interview for 'I'm Going to Meet  You.”

Last March 31st was a day full of buzz in the entertainment world with the news of the wedding of actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. The two men of the same age, born in 1982, who worked together for the first time in the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018, even worked together in the drama 'Crash Landing on You', then developed into real lovers and became a couple. 

Even before getting the modifier of another star couple representing the entertainment industry, Son Ye-jin has been showing various faces to the public for over 20 years with her active and steady work activities more than anyone else. 

Spoiler

0001448762_002_20220515121101488.jpeg?type=w430

It is also true that Son Ye-jin, who is considered one of the leading beauty stars in the entertainment industry, from her acting to her outstanding beauty, has been paying more attention to love and marriage as time goes by year after year. She always showed perfect harmony with the actors who worked with her counterparts in each work, adding to the immersion of her play by naturally harmonizing with each other. 

'I'm Going to Meet You', released in March 2018, was a movie in which Son Ye-jin's emotional acting, the so-called 'mellow master', showed its true value. In 'I'm Going to Meet You', Son Ye-jin delicately expresses the flow of emotions, from the loss of memory as a mother Su-a who reappeared in front of her husband Woo-jin (So Ji-sub) and her son Ji-ho (Kim Ji-hwan), to realizing her love for her husband and son again. and was well-received. 

Four years before her, when she was 37, she said calmly that Son Ye-jin was not too burdened by having to play her mother in her drama. Some say she feels a lot of pressure to play the role of a mother when she's never married to anyone and has never had her children before. 

Spoiler

0001448762_003_20220515121101541.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin said, "I thought that if I was actually married, I would be old enough to have children, and that the audience would be able to accept it realistically. I don't think I was worried that it would look good." 

She continued, "I haven't been married yet, so it's probably just that motherhood is instinctive just because I'm a woman. They say that having a real child is different. I also have a nephew, but I'm not the type to love children that much, but having a nephew makes me really happy. It's okay," he even shared his own story. 

She naturally came up with a question about her ideal type. When she asked, 'Do you have an ideal type of person you want to marry?', Son Ye-jin thought for a moment and said, "Yes," she said with a smile.

0001448762_004_20220515121101604.jpeg?type=w430

Spoiler

0001448762_005_20220515121101683.jpeg?type=w430

But people around me say that there is no one with that kind of condition I think” Son Ye-jin, who aroused curiosity, immediately said, “I want someone who can lean on comfortably, always listen to what I say and do, and that Even if it’s strange, I want you to be cute, I want you to communicate well, and I want you to work hard at your job…” After listing the conditions for his ideal type one by one, he smiled broadly, “Ahahahaha,” he said. 

When the reporters, who were quietly listening to Son Ye-jin, smiled and said, "There is no such person," he said, "I want a person with a healthy outlook on life. ?" He smiled shyly once again at the belated realization. Then she answered Son Ye-jin bluntly, "That's why you can't get married?" 

Also, "I didn't think I was going to get married. Until I was in my early to mid 30s, I thought, 'I want to get married', but after that time has passed, I think that if I meet the person I really want to do, I should do it, and I don't want to force it." He also shared his honest thoughts about it.

0001448762_007_20220515121101789.jpeg?type=w430

Spoiler

0001448762_006_20220515121101736.jpeg?type=w430

In September of the same year, 'Negotiation' was released, and Son Ye-jin, who first met Hyun Bin as a partner in this work, continued the relationship in the work to reality, and four years later, as a man's wife, she met a new turning point in life. I think that only Son Ye-Jin herself can know whether the ideal condition of Son Ye-Jin, who is said to be 'a person who can only appear before a great man', which the people around her have been talking about, is 100% compatible with Hyun Bin's appearance now. 

Son Ye-jin, who has built up her filmography as an actress by going back and forth between dramas and movies almost every year, almost every year, until appearing in JTBC's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which ended on March 31, the same day as the wedding, continued her acting activities with her unchanging appearance after marriage. We plan to continue. From the bright energy delivered to the public after announcing her marriage, Son Ye-jin's next work, which will become stronger than her previous work, is a particularly awaited moment. 

Son Yejin for Crocodile Ladies Korea

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdpnqwNBcaq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

0-E71274-A-0451-4726-B2-DA-B41-FF8-F11-F

Han Hae-jin, “Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun-bin’s wedding, I think of congratulatory money after hearing expensive gifts” (Cultwo Show)

2022.05.17 4:07pm

202205171153126810_1_20220517160705186.jpg?type=w430

[News Reporter Song Oh-jeong] Hae-hae confided an absurd question related to the wedding gift. 

On the May 17th broadcast of 'Two O'Clock Escape Cultwo Show', it was decorated with a 'Let's go in the middle' corner with Lee Mi-joo and Hae-hae. 

Kim Tae-gyun said that the wedding gift of actor Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin was a hot topic recently, and he mentioned luxury perfumes, home care devices, and high-end wine glasses. This year, he surprised everyone by saying, "I checked it through an article, and they said it was over 1 million won." 

Haeyeon said, "When I heard that, I thought, 'How much should I really do with the congratulatory money?'" 

When Kim Tae-gyun said, "Isn't there a lot of places that don't accept them these days?", Hae-yeon said, "I was too greedy. It was childish and greedy." 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000575795

• Like 1