Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

[sW Photos] Son Ye-jin "goddess of autumn"

20140925003300_0.jpg

Son Ye-jin was released in the fall story. The paper pattern you are working as a model, fashion group through the autumn and winter season 2014 pictorial 'Wild Rose'. In the unique atmosphere of pictorial apsewotda eyes look even deeper and Son Ye-jin is. Outdoor activities, as well as the windshield was active from the jacket to be worn tastefully padded jacket in everyday life and to produce fully refined eoruk out too. It was classy yet feminine brand also well represented with only the brand evaluation.

20140925003301_0.jpg

Jeongjeonguk reporter jjay@sportsworldi.com, Photo: Wild Rose provides

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2014/09/25/20140925004952.html

[sW Photos] Son Ye-jin, "I'm with a fall hike"

20140925003297_0.jpg

Son Ye-jin was released in the fall story. The paper pattern you are working as a model, fashion group through the autumn and winter season 2014 pictorial 'Wild Rose'. In the unique atmosphere of pictorial apsewotda eyes look even deeper and Son Ye-jin is. Outdoor activities, as well as the windshield was active from the jacket to be worn tastefully padded jacket in everyday life and to produce fully refined eoruk out too. It was classy yet feminine brand also well represented with only the brand evaluation.

20140925003299_0.jpg

Sports World Entertainment team

http://www.sportsworldi.com/content/html/2014/09/25/20140925004951.html

Son Ye-jin, gimjuhyeok and "house full of happiness' shooting starts ... 'box office queen' next move forward

2014. 09.26

손예진 김주혁 행복이가득한집

[Creative Bloomberg reporter Kim, Jin - Sung] went to shoot Chungmuro ​​'box office queen' new film Son Ye-jin 'house full of happiness "is.

The last 20 days keuraengkeuin cast is to firm the Son Ye-jin gimjuhyeok movie house full of happiness' (director, production studios yigyeongmi spider).

Thriller is a terrible event happening hwimalrimyeonseo couple placed in front of the parliament politicians foray election story drawn film.

Collect the expected sequel of Son Ye-jin was strengthened through a phase of Chungmuro ​​actresses representative: 'Cross the sea bandits pirates' exceeded 8.5 million viewers.

The smoke that face the shocking facts of the political process to take the wife alone yeonhong station pahechimyeo Son Ye-jin is the incident that befall the couple.

Turn the Son Ye-jin and another second to take a breath ambitious politicians jongchan gimjuhyeok this station did with the movie "My Wife Got Married '.

Sober decomposition is aiming to look promising with a strong fighting spirit and political role gimjuhyeok to return to the screen for the first time in three years.

"The confidence I have in the cast and crew filming the first lot of nervous sleep I can not sleep" seems to be a bit of a burden at the same time work this movie is a fresh challenge for me, "said Son Ye-jin has completed the first shot. I think a great movie out high hopes, "he said to leave a comment.

Another "pass after the first shot feels holgabunhan costs" and "I will be their favorite characters and scenarios that can satisfy even the audience, the film," he revealed the confidence and love of the work gimjuhyeok. Will be released next year.

[Photo courtesy of Creative news@tvdaily.co.kr/ Bloomberg reporter Kim, Jin - Sung = CJ Entertainment]

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1411693627770507008

Fall Sweater Items To Coordinate Various Outfits!

bnt news

bnt news – 21 hours ago

ahsg9xvugcgts4mc4c7nffgcove2cezc.jpg

[by Yang Wan Sun] There are clothes that are especially loved in the spring  and fall seasons. Some representative examples are knits, sweaters and cardigans. Among these, the item that can be styled in various ways using solely that product is a sweater.

Sweaters were previously a representative item for sporty or casual looks. However, the trending sweaters launched recently have become diverse in style.

On the other hand, as the season for fashion  has arrived, celebrity fashion styles for official occasions have become diverse as well. In addition, they have introduced the trend of sweaters at these official events for the fall season. Looking at the fashion styles of celebrities at these events allows us to recognize what the sweater trends of 2014 are.

▶ Cute sweater- Son Ye Jin

kems5y7xd0u8czwagap8d7hfr9zlrr82.jpg

Son Ye Jin has reappeared on the screen through her movie ‘The Pirates’. The movie has hit 700,000 viewers and at an event celebrating this success, Son Ye Jin appeared wearing a cute  sweater. She wore a loose sweater with a frilled mini-skirt to portray a cute style. The graphic that covered her sweater emphasized the cute look.

When portraying a lovely look using a sweater, it is best to choose one with a loose fit. Aside from the suit and semi-suit styles that are trending, loose-fitted clothes are in style currently. Loosely fitted sweaters are the basis of a sweet style.

If you wish to add to the cuteness of the look, it is good to tuck in the front portion of the sweater into your pants or skirt. This allows coverage of the fact that a loose-fitted style that may cause someone to appear short will make the person appear tall.

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/fall-sweater-items-to-coordinate-various-outfits-050852038.html

Style's cute Son Ye Jin
Friday, September 26, 2014 23:00:00

KOREA's 'Summer Perfume' shines brightly on the red carpet in exquisite branded dresses, sometimes dynamic and youthful short dresses.

Style dễ thương của người đẹp Son Ye Jin

Famous beauties beauty endearing and noble fashion sense, courtesy, star summer Huong Son Ye JinShe won the "best dressed actress" ( Korea Best Dresser Awards 2008 ), to present her always promoted to deserve the title.

During the press conference film Shark , bobbing her choose the dress, from Chanel beautiful, deeply impressed with the fans.

Cute style of the beautiful Son Ye Jin

Valentino exquisite design at Busan Film Festival The 15th had helped South Korea reached beauties dressed lists of fashion magazines the world's red carpet Red Carpet Fashion Awards .

Period property's kimchi orange dress charming Christopher Kane, Camilla Skovgaard leather boots and bags Hermes Birkin luxury.

Pink lotus bright tone and rhythm dirt track style valances Diane von Furstenberg dress from Son Ye Jin becomes as sweet and striking.

Lovely lady pretty as the princess in soft tulle skirt, limpid Italian brand Fendi.

Jade Hallyu female entertainers bring feminine outfits to red carpet Blumarine Film Festival 30th green dragon .

Cross-shoulder dress, sexy evil sawn from the Blumarine collection, Sylvia Toledano for handheld sparkling $ 1,950 (40 million) scored for the nice word for a sweet kiss on the red carpet Baeksang Awards .

The long skirt design, sawn evil exalted significant height and sexy body of actress A moment to remember .

Stella McCartney autumn and winter Set map is comprehensive beauty news conference at The Accomplice in October last year.

KOREAN  born in 1982 who often choose short tutu dress paired with simple dark leather boots to look just strong, sensuous.

Not too picky, picky, but the style of the beloved woman 8x always harmonious, exudes trendy appeal.

Mix cut-out shirt dress in white skin textures of leather Prada boots Undercover and provide dynamic character, her personality Shim Hye-won for the summer Huong .

32-year-old actress wore neutral grams of Chloe, Acne boots coordination tune. She also carries a Louis Vuitton bag by Sofia Coppola design, cost $ 3,730, had been many Hollywood beauties Leighton Meester, Alexa Chung, Kate Moss ... preferred.

http://www.cherryradio.com.au/giai-tri/tai-tu-a-chau/1322755-style-de-thuong-cua-son-ye-jin?device=desktop

i want to know since when did son ye jin and jung ii woo become friends, if someone know, tell me, coz they did not use to tell that they r close until infinite challenge, but if someone know the article or video message which they told they r close, plz reveal, thx

Overseas Korean woman with grace on both the big screen and small screen (1)

Posted at: 11:52, 02/05/2014

The same point through successful overseas Korean women on both arrays and television movies.

2. Son Ye Jin

9yiub8gi.jpg

Son Ye Jin hearts small screen audiences with drama

Sun and Jin Hee Hee, Summer Perfume, Personal Taste ...

7qcbmzlr.jpg

Besides, she also reached the top 50 works Tower movie

South grossing of all time.                                                      

http://art.rolo.vn/a/chi-tiet/186771115630662/kieu-nu-han-co-duyen-tren-ca-man-anh-rong-va-man-anh-nho-1/

Guest unnie77

Son Ye-jin, ad shoot ... "Behind the grand opening cut"

2014-09-30 21:20:50

20140930_1412079611_25917900_1.jpg

The cut of the ad was released behind the scene of the shooting [TV Report = gimminji News] Son Ye-jin actor.

Son Ye-jin entertainment agency BMS team of 30 days through the official Facebook "ad shoot - behind cut! Day a bright smile chaenggimyeo carefully monitor a commitment to learn shooting hand - a clear bright shiny skin * ^ ^ *" unveiled multiple pictures said.

Sokeneun photos look beautiful in full disclosure damgyeotda Son Ye-jin. Photographs were not stare directly at the camera as am behind cut. Taking a break while receiving makeup look and caught the attention of those watching her feel beautiful.

The scheduled opening focuses the actor gimjuhyeok and breathing in smoke 'is full of happy home' (working title) 2015 movie Son Ye-jin is coming.

20140930_1412079626_33135900_1.jpg

<Photo Source = BMS Team Entertainment Facebook>

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=576030

Guest unnie77

'Lemon\' For Your Skin

in7kjotl9v7tfjn79up1nta5x7p7qmzz.jpg

[by Cho Ji Yoon/translated by Woorim Ahn] Recently, as many celebrities revealed their skincare know-hows with lemon cosmetics, people are showing their interests in lemons.

Lemons are now trendy skincare items for celebrities and even for the mass public since lemons have lots of Vitamin C which are effectively good for diet, detox and exfoliating.

Here are lemon\'s functions and celebrities\' skincare know-hows with lemons.

Various Uses of Lemon Among Celebrities

f48gifzaenf5smd5sdmumw9q8flaqz6w.jpg

1. Son Ye Jin\'s Lemon Face Wash

Actress Son Ye Jin washes her face with lemon ice water 2-3 times a week. After her wash, she intensively takes care of her dead skin cells.

First wash your face with lemon ice water and put a steam towel on your face for a minute to open the pores. Massage from your forehead to chin consecutively and wipe your face with a cotton ball soaked in lemon water.

https://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lemon-for-your-skin-094307241.html

Guest hstar16

I watched "The pirates" at the Lotte cinema in our country yesterday. GREAT!!!! a great movie, i love it. It's so funny. Our Ye Jin's very beautiful, her action scenes are so cool. I'm still very happy now, and i'm looking forward to watching "The pirates" one more time at the cinema :)). Hope all her fans can watch it soon,i'm sure u'll want to watch again and again :x

Guest unnie77

hstar16 said: I watched "The pirates" at the Lotte cinema in our country yesterday. GREAT!!!! a great movie, i love it. It's so funny. Our Ye Jin's very beautiful, her action scenes are so cool. I'm still very happy now, and i'm looking forward to watching "The pirates" one more time at the cinema :)). Hope all her fans can watch it soon,i'm sure u'll want to watch again and again :x