Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

RWSJlove

said: I just went to search online "free video to gif converter"  and I just luckily manage to download a free software like that enabling me to convert video clips to animation.

:)

But first, I had to capture part of the video clip segment (that I want to turn into gif animation) with a video capture software that I already have also as a freeware on my comp.

;)

RWSJlove said:

RWSJlove

said: I just went to search online "free video to gif converter"  and I just luckily manage to download a free software like that enabling me to convert video clips to animation.

But first, I had to capture part of the video clip segment (that I want to turn into gif animation) with a video capture software that I already have also as a freeware on my comp.

;)

September 26, 2013
Director and cast of 'Accomplices'
PYH2013092700030031500_P2.jpg

The starring cast of the new movie "Accomplices" strikes a pose at a publicity event in Seoul on Sept. 26, 2013 with the film's director Kook Dong-suk ®. Sohn Ye-jin © plays the daughter who starts to suspect her father, played by Kim Kap-soo, of having kidnapped and killed a boy in one of the most gruesome crime cases, whose statute of limitations will soon expire. The movie will premier in October. (Yonhap

September 27, 2013
‘Emotional, skirmishing scenes exhausted us’: ‘Accomplice’ actors
By Park Han-na The Korea Herald
20130927000945_0.jpg
Actress Son Ye-Jin speaks during a press conference for her latest film "The Accomplice" held at the CGV Movie Theater in Shinsa-dong, Seoul, Thursday. (Yonhap News)
20130927000947_0.jpg
Actress Son Ye-Jin and actor Kim Kap-soo pose for a photograph during a press conference for her latest film "The Accomplice" held at the CGV Movie Theater in Shinsa-dong, Seoul, Thursday. (Yonhap News)
Actress Son Ye-jin and actor Kim Kap-soo said their latest film cost them a great deal of effort to deal with detailed portrayals of emotions.
In the emotional thriller “The Accomplice,” Son played a daughter who becomes suspicious that her father might be a culprit in a kidnap-turned-murder case.
The film took the motif from a true story that shocked the nation in 1988, about a man who killed two children in his neighborhood and threw their bodies into the sea. 
In “The Accomplice,” with only 15 days remaining until the statute of limitation lapses for the case, the daughter starts to track down her father’s past and their relationship wrenches apart due to mounting distrust. 
“I played the role of a daughter who loves her father, but she gets embroiled in a tornado of emotions and overwhelming confusion as the suspicion starts,” Son said at a press conference for the film, held in Gangnam, Seoul, on Thursday. 
The 31-year-old actress said she experienced total exhaustion after an array of sobbing and conflicting scenes with the veteran actor Kim. “I choose the movie because of the scenario, but I didn’t expect it to be this hard. The range of emotions that I had to do was really wide.”
Kim, who played the role of the father, also noted the difficulties he faced throughout shooting scenes. 
“Every scene was hard because I had to deliverer many feelings, from frustration and pain to love.”
“The Accomplice” will be released on Oct. 10. 

RWSJlove said:

RWSJlove

;)

firstkmovie said: RWSJlove said:

RWSJlove

;)

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375;"Actress Son Ye-jin at Press Event of “Accomplices” Posted on 2013/09/27 by Kang Jung Yeon 

Son Ye-jin

Korean actress Son Ye-jin attends the press conference of upcoming thriller film “Accomplices” held in Seoul, Korea on September 26, 2013. [TenAsia/ Paeng Hyun-joon]

Son Ye-jin

Son Ye-jinReporter. Kang Jung-yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr

Photographer. Paeng Hyun-joon pangpang@tenasia.co.kr

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74036