Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest hstar16

RWSJlove said: Son Ye Jin with Kim Heechul and Lee Donghae of Super Junior. 
syjheechul1.jpgsyjheechul2.jpg

Does anybody roughly know the time period when these were taken by the way?

class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; text-align: center; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.21em;"Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin have their first kiss in ‘Shark’
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 16 hours ago

• Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye JinView Photo

Kim Nam Gil, Son Ye Jin

Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin will be having their first kiss while drenched in pouring rain, in the upcoming episode of KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Shark’ on June 10th.

In the photos that were released by the production team, Kim Nam Gil is seen locking lips with Son Ye Jin amidst a heavy downpour. In the previous episode, Jo Hae Woo (Son Ye Jin) doesn’t know the true identity of Yoshimura Jun (Kim Nam Gil), but finds him to be looking alike to a certain Han Yi Soo, and becomes conflicted.

A drama representative expressed, “This is the couple’s first kissing scene, so preparation work for this was done with much pressure prior to filming. But the two were really relaxed with each other prior to filming and even cracked jokes, and helped to create an amiable working environment. Filming was thus completed smoothly and we got the footage that we wanted.”

So why did Yi Soo and Hae Woo kiss? With the kiss, will Hae Woo discover Jun’s true identity as Yi Soo? All these questions will be answered in the upcoming episodes this week.

'Shark's Son Ye Jin gets teased as a middle-aged actress?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnJ1G2FEYP8

Actress Son Ye Jin shocked fans by revealing that she has actually been in the business for 13 years!

On the June 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay', Son Ye Jin revealed, "I've already reached the 13th year in my acting career. There are people who even call me a 'middle-age actress'", leaving fans in disbelief, especially since her visuals have not changed much over the past decade. 

"As much as they call me that, I gain a sense of responsibility. Of course, it's not easy to attain high viewer ratings. But I am working hard to make a more entertaining drama."

Son Ye Jin is currently starring in the thriller drama 'Shark'.

Sourcehttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/son-ye-jin-reveals-she-gets-teased-as-a-middle-aged-actress-for-being-in-the-business-for-13-years

Guest hstar16

@cocombe oh i'm rather sad because this forum's been quiet for a while, and hope for many quiet fans of Ye Jin like me talking more about our ye jin to building our Ye jin's soompi house more higher :)

Guest hstar16

RWSJlove said:
'Shark's Son Ye Jin gets teased as a middle-aged actress?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NnJ1G2FEYP8

Actress Son Ye Jin shocked fans by revealing that she has actually been in the business for 13 years!

On the June 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay', Son Ye Jin revealed, "I've already reached the 13th year in my acting career. There are people who even call me a 'middle-age actress'", leaving fans in disbelief, especially since her visuals have not changed much over the past decade. 

"As much as they call me that, I gain a sense of responsibility. Of course, it's not easy to attain high viewer ratings. But I am working hard to make a more entertaining drama."

Son Ye Jin is currently starring in the thriller drama 'Shark'.

Sourcehttp://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/son-ye-jin-reveals-she-gets-teased-as-a-middle-aged-actress-for-being-in-the-business-for-13-years

She looks so young and pretty in her real life, but her style in "shark" look older than she is, but anyway still so pretty. are all of you watching shark??