Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest compaqpresario

hello there, new Son Ye Jin fan here. i watched her in The Classic and her acting was great. i needed to see her more before i could say she is really a great actress (for my taste only, hehe, since the awards that she got already says she is).

and after watching her in Personal Taste (just finished watching this week), oh my, i am totally into this actress. Really really GREAT actress! For me, she was the one who carried PT, but of course there was Minho, but she really did her thing. PT was perfect more because of this actress. wow (isnt it obvious i am so into SYJ right now).

she perfectly knows how to act a scene, and i say "REAL" acting. She knows how to make a scene cute and funny without overacting (unlike some who overacts sometimes that it's no longer cute (Lee da hae, goo hye sun, etc - just sometimes ok? i dont want to start an uproar, they also act well). and for scenes where she needs to cry? need i say more. simply heartbreaking.

congrats to her dragon award :)

Guest cofioca

^^ Hello there compaqpresario!  If i'm not mistaken, I think I've met you before here in SYJ's thread. rolleyes.gif 

Regardless of that, I would like to welcome you again here! greetings10.gifDefinitely, it's so nice to meet another SYJer chingu! 

Oh, I have to second the motion! I love her in The Classic and Personal Taste too! wink.gif

With this, I'm certain you'll love her so much more and surely not hard to rave about her superb performances in A Moment to Remember (movie) and Alone in Love (drama which I watched not so long ago in dubbed version).wub.gif

I just wanna say over and over how she can greatly pull off different roles and make her characters simply unforgettable. 

Ten thumbs up for her acting prowess!  agreement2.gif

Also, please do not forget her other projects like Into the White Night. I love the cryptic premise but her acting here, imo, is just okay for me. Oh well, I thought this has got to do with her character in the movie. Well, I don't wanna elaborate more cause I'm afraid I might spoil you. vicx.gifNevertheless, WN  allowed SYJ to showcase another side of her. AND omo, I'm always in a daze whenever I see her on screen with KO SOO...

Aside from those, there are lotsaaa mooooreee in great variety which you'd certainly be pleased to watch and make you more insane over SYJ but I have to admit I haven't seen them all yet!! Heehee.biggrin.gif Anyway, you surely are welcome to take your time.

Lastly, I'm anxiously excited and curious and (quite confused) on what's gonna be her next project. Last time, it was reported she's considering Eerie Romance with Lee Min Ki but no final confirmation from her side yet.ph34r.gif

Cris, you think so? Aigooo, guess I gotta get over it for now... sweatingbullets.gif

Oh, nice Allure scans! <3

Btw sis, quite off-topic but have you encountered Korean mags here in RP?  Would love it if I can buy one where SYJ is in it. tongue.gif]

Hello SYJers, the White Night couple, Ye Jin and Ko Soo aka Mi Ho &Yo Han,ranked second in the Best Couple category, behind Won Bin and Kim Sae Ron (the little girl) of Ahjussi in a recent online poll conducted by Blue Dragon cinema.  Here's a reference: read @ ALLKPOP

[blue Dragon Film] Son Ye-jin, a popular Star Award Winner! Demonstrate undying popularity!

[청룡영화제] 손예진, 인기 스타상 수상! 식지 않는 인기 입증!

f915df3029bae5a11ea097649bd32c62.jpg

[Anhyeonhui news / photos Hyun Kim News] The 13th 'Blue Dragon Film' on a star Son Ye-jin and the undying popularity of this award has demonstrated.

[안현희 기자/ 사진 김지현 기자] 제13회 ‘청룡영화제’ 인기 스타상에 손예진이 수상하며 식지 않는 인기를 입증했다.

November 26 7 pm conducted live KBS 2TV 'Blue Dragon Film' choeseunghyeon joyeojeong Won Bin Son Ye-jin in the popular Star awards.

11월26일 저녁 7시부터 KBS 2TV 생방송으로 진행된 '청룡영화제'에서 원빈 최승현 조여정 손예진이 인기스타상을 수상했다.

Son Ye-jin and 2010, 46th Baek Sang Arts Award 'winning over fashionistas as well as the day Dan and black dress and red carpet gohokhan was in the spotlight.

손예진은 2010 ‘제46회 백상예술대상’ 패셔니스타상의 경력이 있는만큼 이날 역시 단아하고 고혹한 블랙드레스로 레드카펫의 스포트라이트를 받았다.

Meanwhile, the award-winning star, along with Son Ye-jin, Choi Seung Hyun and the men won the first film to raise new challenges emerging as the next generation of actors was chung. 

한편 손예진과 함께 인기 스타상을 수상한 최승현은 남자신인상까지 수상하며 첫 영화 도전에 차세대 충무로 배우로 급부상했다. 

Source: BNT News

Compaq: HELLO!!! hehehe :lol: (a bit shy right now, don't know why..hihihi)

well since soju said it all, i don't want to elaborate further more on that.

but one thing i'll tell you and that's for sure, you'll love her even more when you see her past projects..since you have mentioned that you want to see more of her for you to see if she really is what you think she is as an actress..do check out ok!

agree with soju of all her movies A moment to remember is still my favorite yet.

when it comes to tv series i would have to recommend Alone in Love..great acting there!agreement6.gif will break your heart for sure.. -_-

Again HELLO and OUR WARMEST WELCOME TO YOU new SYJer!!!!celebrate8.gif

100% agree with soju chic n cris14. There is somthing different bout her compare to the other actress. She carries herself elegantly . My fav movies of her will be a moment to remember( seen it gazzilliontimes) n i have to point out the movie april snow. A lot of people doesnt like the story line but i find it fascinating. Her acting ability shows here same as in white night. N for comedy i like ......seduction! Forgot the title. She issss sooo funny. Luv the injection scene. Hohohoho

A warm Christmas to you all.,. SYJers!!!

2nd best couple? wow lots of KSYJer's out there huh!? WB and that little girl from ajussi are cute together in all fairness..hehehe

rr.jpg

Guest chatteraddict

Hey Cris, love the new dec calendar! It looks so real! you're getting better and better in your designs. Are you using photoshop? I can see you're so into it! Thanks for sharing!

Hey Cris, love the new dec calendar! It looks so real! you're getting better and better in your designs. Are you using photoshop? I can see you're so into it! Thanks for sharing!

yeah just photoshop..hehehe

crazy over it actually! hahaha :lol:

thanks andrea for appreciating, my pleasure sharing them with you guys ^_^

Guest cofioca

^ WOW, another lovely calendar there, Cris! Thanks for this KSYJ goodie! agreement3.gif

alphabet0.gif  alphabet12.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet17.gifalphabet17.gifalphabet24.gif   alphabet3.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet2.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet12.gifalphabet1.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet17.gif  alphabet18.gifalphabet24.gifalphabet9.gifalphabet4.gifalphabet17.gifalphabet18.gif party0036.gif

~SYJ 'Snow Queen' December Wallpaper courtesy of Barunson Entertainment

5220941757_179d78cd46_b.jpg

Credit to BE and SYJ Baidu

Guest cofioca

Hye Legs ... until dwitaewa kkwakbutneun wearing a dress from Son Ye-jin

꽉붙는 뒤태와 각선미…손예진부터 윤은혜까지 입은 드레스

December 1, 2010

5223867247_b5e6137a40_z.jpg

Son Ye-jin Ha Ji-won Uhm Jung Hwa Seo Nishi goeunmi Da Hae (clockwise from top left).

손예진 엄정화 서인영 서우 고은미 하지원 이다해(왼쪽 위부터 시계방향으로).

Oh! The low deureseune ~ " 

“어! 또 저 드레스네~”

'The same clothes, the other feeling' than this could vary. 

같은 옷, 다른 느낌’이 이보다 다양할 수 있을까.

Son Ye-jin from the Uhm, Hye, Young, Lee Da Hae, Ha daepyogeup fashionistas and other countries select their feet got outfit eye-catching. 

손예진부터 엄정화, 윤은혜, 서인영, 이다해, 하지원 등 국가대표급 패셔니스타들이 일제히 선택한 의상이 있어 눈길을 끈다.

As a whole glistening beadwork, unique front section of the neck black mini dress attractive.

전체적인 비즈 장식으로 반짝이고, 목 부분의 독특한 앞 절개가 매력적인 블랙미니드레스. 

This is a limited edition of domestic objects, clothing dress '1 of 30 '(One of Thirty), one of the Jewel line sequins dress. Black lace and beadwork in the 2010 F / W season Fashion code, get tough love of the stars attract intensive. 

이는 국내 의류 브랜드 오브제의 한정판 드레스 ‘1 of 30’(One of Thirty)라인 중 하나인 주얼 시퀸 드레스. 블랙 컬러의 레이스 소재와 비즈 장식으로 2010 F/W 시즌에 패션 코드에 까다로운 스타들의 집중적인 사랑을 받아 눈길을 끈다.

Son Ye-jin at the Pusan International Film Festival last October ponytail hairstyle to wear this dress is colorful and feminine feeling stressed. Uhm appeared as a judge and a superstar K2 straight black hair of the same material for a dress and ankle boots kilhil match, revealed that the sexy and stylish.

손예진은 지난 10월 부산국제영화제에서 포니테일 헤어스타일에 이 드레스를 입고 화려하면서도 여성스러운 느낌을 강조했다. 엄정화는 슈퍼스타K2 심사위원으로 출연하며 스트레이트 헤어스타일에 드레스와 같은 소재의 블랙 킬힐 앵클 부츠를 매치, 섹시한 스타일리쉬함을 드러냈다.

Ha Ji-won in the SBS drama 'Secret Garden' two episodes syotheeoe wearing the costume drama, Samora (Bin), the fantasy became hot stunt woman. Nishi the MBC drama 'flame of desire' to see the colorful performers wore this dress to show. 

하지원은 SBS 드라마 ‘시크릿 가든’ 2회에서 숏헤어에 이 의상을 입고 극중 주원(현빈)의 상상 속 섹시 스턴트우먼이 됐다. 서우 또한 MBC 드라마 ‘욕망의 불꽃’에서 화려한 연예인의 모습을 보여주기 위해 이 드레스를 착용했다.

It is the tube on October 27 at the Himalayan Expo Shanghai 2010, China Fashion Awards' (CFA China Fashion Awards) award in the fashion leaders and wore this dress. Self Camera award from former fans to dress in stylish public and the fans celebrated by wearing this same fan meeting. 

이다해는 지난달 27일 중국 상해 엑스포 히말라야관에서 열린 2010 ‘차이나 패션 어워즈’(CFA China Fashion Awards)에서 패션 리더상을 수상하며 이 드레스를 입었다. 수상 전  드레스 맵시를 셀카를 통해 팬들에게 공개하고, 팬미팅 때도 같은 차림으로 팬들을 맞았다.

List of the 17 November the Awards CJ style icon wore goeunmi the SBS 'Smile, Mommy' in the press conference showed the same clothes for other nifty. 

정가은은 11월 17일 CJ 스타일 아이콘 어워즈에서 입었고, 고은미도 SBS ‘웃어요 엄마’ 제작발표회에서 같은 옷 다른 맵시를 선보였다.

A fashion official "Small decorative lighting up when you're feeling fancy, the actress reveals the shape of a tight, well-managed design dwitaewa legs can get caught up well with the camera angle is selected, many fashionistas," he said. 

한 패션관계자는 “비즈 장식이 조명을 받았을 때 화려한 느낌을 주고, 여배우들의 잘 관리된 몸매를 드러낼 수 있는 타이트한 디자인에 뒤태와 각선미까지 카메라 앵글에 잘 잡힐 수 있어 많은 패셔니스타가 선택했다”고 말했다.

Source: Donga

Google Translate applied

^ Omo, too many of them now. Heard that Lee Da Hae also wore the same shoes as SYJ had. 

don't like the dress...hihihi but so many of them are wearing it..hahaha

it looks expensive (well i guess it is expensive!)

LDH wearing the same shoes? no comment on that roxy..hahaha :lol:

Guest cofioca

^ I think there where other celebs, who weren't in there, but also seen in that dress. Quite a big number huh which makes me wonder if they essentially intend to help promote the apparel.  laugh.gif

[O Hui December Wallpaper]

(1280 x 1024)

2010121280.jpg

(1024 x 768)

2010121024.jpg

NOTE: Please do not hotlink. 

Guest cofioca

^ Hi Cris! Thanks for those especially the awesome BD photos! rolleyes.gif  Love her smiles and again seeing her with WB and KSW!  laugh.gif

It saddens me that we haven't heard any confirmation from her whether she'd really go for Eerie. tears.gif Oh well..Hopefully, this month. Please tell us Yejin-ssi, before this year ends. sad0.gif

[sYJ at 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards @ this week's High Cut  - scans]

5226599404_7e1f911479.jpg

5226002947_87377c347a.jpg

Credits to SYJ DC

rox,..it's not that we are pressuring or what hahahah :lol: but i really couldn't wait!!! :wacko:

by the way have you checked about the developments lately regarding that best dress poll thinggy? :mellow:

Guest chatteraddict

Ah April Snow...people who are familiar with Hur Jin Ho's film would say April Snow is his weakest film but i always disagree. There were scenes in that film that showed how great SYJ's acting is. Especially the bathroom scene where she had to hide because BYJ's father-in-law arrived, there was no long dialogue, no tears, just a simple line of "im ok" but i felt emotions of sadness, embarrassment, panic and pain, all in those couple of minutes/sec.. it was a different level of maturity in terms of acting for her. Also, as per pic #5, i remembered it was the first scene they shot and took 8 hours to shoot (well, due to HJH's style of re-takes) she had to cry the whole time and the crew insisted that she used tear drops but she refused, it was reported she almost fainted after the shoot. And when you see it in the movies, it was only for 5 sec or less.... She and the director became really close in that movie.

Guest cofioca

[Clebus Poll Update: 26th Korea Best Dresser - Swan Award 2010]

#1  I had checked awhile ago in the Talent Division and Yejin-ssi was still leading with 711 votes. smile.gif However, Gong Hyo-jin still followed her too closely, having 705 votes.

For reference, check out the ff. figures: 

5226197277_c2401d359b_b.jpg

5226792220_0fc8575710_b.jpg

#2 I had just rechecked in the Talent Division and Yejin still stays on top, accumulating  750 votes. 

To my surprise, the nominees have been scrambled up. unsure.gif I don't know how this happened but Gong Hyo-jin, Lee Min-jung, and the other one named Nam were transferred into the Actor/Actress Division

In addition, Ko Hyun-jung, Kim Eun-jung, and Han Ye-seul are now candidates and competing with Ye-jin under the Talent Division. 

Because of these, Ye-jin now leads the race by almost 200 votes under the Female Talent category. 

Btw, I've also noticed Lee Min Ho's votes suddenly decreased and I wonder why this happened too. (Oh, the downside of language barrier) ph34r.gif

Therefore, I'm not so sure whether the list will stay as it is now until voting ends or will change, which we can't possibly figure out, unless someone could help us in translating. Calling out, sis JCsweatingbullets.gif

For reference, check out the ff. figures: 

5226788746_e3e202587e_b.jpg

5226789068_c8011be267_b.jpg

Legend:

Blue: percentage (%) of men who voted

Red: percentage (%) of women who voted

Source: Clebus Poll

Roxy, I think it's going to end some time this month.. <_<

crossing my fingers and everything i can cross :lol: yejin will keep having this high votes until then..

Hmmmm..i also think that they added some more credible candidates and then categorized it because there are too many of them hehehe..

thanks for the update rox!

Guest cofioca

^ Cris, yes, it definitely will. smile.gif It's  just that we don't know the exact date. ph34r.gif Aigooooo sis... True, I guess the best we can do is to pray that she'll maintain the lead and emerge as winner. biggrin.gif 

huh.gif Oh from what I've observed, Clebus merely exchanged Gong Hyo-jin, Lee Min-jung and Ko Hyun-jung, Kim Eun-jung between Talent and Actor/Actress Division. I don't understand their basis for doing so even with the poll already in progress. unsure.gif

Anyway, the most important thing is that this doesn't affect Yejin's vote count and status. Fighting! biggrin.gif

Btw SYJers, we'll soon land on the 300th page and I just feel very happy to be a part of this wonderful thread and share my own SYJ fangirl madness with you. rolleyes.gif But then, on my own share, still have so many things to accomplish and first things first: TO EDIT THE FIRST POST!! w00t.gif I know, right? sweatingbullets.gif Don't worry, it's underway but give me some more time to organize and to sis Cris, thank you so much for your lovely bunch of artwork contributions which you'll all gonna see ASAP! Thanks everyone.

Long live, SYJ and her int'l fans! Cheers! smile.gif

[sYJ & KSW present Best Leading Actor at the 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards]

tv.gif  http://v.youku.com/v...I1NDc2MDA0.html

13197746.jpg

72861772.jpg

84110123.jpg

71710991.jpg

57367735.jpg

48089990.jpg

93093759.jpg

31794193.jpg

63608347.jpg