Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest kevin1320

oh nice...my girl, Eun Hye sat next to ur girl, YeJin...hehhe they look really close to each other..

thats probably because they used to work together in PT...wowowowowo..i wish Lee Min hoo was there too adn three of them r reunion...

anyway, im glad that she r friend with Ye Jin

hi kevin! thanks for visiting..we are glad too that they friends..i am hoping that they will have a chance to work together in a movie. wouldn't that be great? yejin mentioned in one of her articles that instead of having a leading man she also want to work with another actress. ;)

---

regarding that man sitting in front of them, that was actually so jisub..

....and i do hope they have each on speed dial hahahah :lol:

but that would be too much to even think about... :(

soju, thanks dear!

i would not really expect that they are close but I am pretty sure that they are friends.. blush.gif

shane please tweet to us also if anyone would tweet back at you hehehehe

Guest cofioca

[Who Pops It Best?] Son Ye-Jin Vs. Um Jung-Hwa

November 6, 2010

5148775098_e603ee5581_b.jpg

Son Ye-jin, actress who was last seen in MBC drama “Personal Taste” and Um Jung-hwa, a talented singer and actress who served as a judge on Mnet “Superstar K” Season 2, were spotted wearing the same dress!

The dress they chose is a sequin dress from a Korean brand, Obzee. It is a black mini dress with bold spangles and jewels embedded all over it. It has a unique neckline with cutouts on both sides. It is priced around 1580 dollars.

Son Ye-jin wore the dress on November 8, 2010 at the Pusan Film Festival. Instead of her usual pastel-colored and soft feminine dresses, she chose to wear a mini sequin dress. The actress paired the dress with bold rings on both hands. She also emphasized her eyes with darker eye makeup.

Um Jung-hwa wore the sequin dress during an episode of Mnet “Superstar K” Season 2 that aired on October 15, 2010. The singer and actress went for the rock & chic look and opted out of accessorizing. Nonetheless, her red nails and glittery strap sandals made her stand out.

So, who do you think wore it better?

Source: Written by whimsicalonawhim@Popseoul blog

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a more comprehensive comparison, below is the link  of the original article:

[같은 옷 다른 느낌] 손예진vs엄정화, 블링블링룩 대결

November 5, 2010

5148170273_7a5a19c5fb_z.jpg

Read the complete article here: @SportsSeoul

Credit to SportsSeoul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And speaking of YEH, I've found out from the comments at popseoul that she also wore the same piece before.

Interesting! ^_^

5173060509_5ddeb9419c_z.jpg

Credit to Yooneunhye.net

Btw, here's yet another comparison, this time with Plan B/Fugitive actress Lee Na Young:

이나영 VS 손예진 누구 얼굴이 더 작을까?

November 6, 2010

5173060869_91f82d33f9_b.jpg

Please refer to whole article here: @VOP News Credit to VOP

I just couldn't figure out what it specifically talks about, even with rough translation.  :blink:  I would be grateful if someone could be able to enlighten us on this writeup.:)

Guest kevin1320

hi kevin! thanks for visiting..we are glad too that they friends..i am hoping that they will have a chance to work together in a movie. wouldn't that be great? yejin mentioned in one of her articles that instead of having a leading man she also want to work with another actress. ;)

---

regarding that man sitting in front of them, that was actually so jisub..

....and i do hope they have each on speed dial hahahah :lol:

but that would be too much to even think about... :(

soju, thanks dear!

i think its really hard for both of them work together...because they r both top stars and A list actress then i dont think a project would need two big and huge actresses at the same time...

like u said, SYJ wants to work with another actress instead of working with an actor...i wonder what kind of relationship between those two girl??? hahahhaha...but its interesting though...

for the man who sat right in front of SYJ and YEH, i dont think its So Ju Sub..it looked like him but i dont think so...

and for the picture of SYJ and YEH wore a same dress, i think they both look good..and YEH wore that dress for a photoshoot of her Japan fan meeting last september...

Guest cofioca

Hi Mona. Happy to see you and  your post. Yeah, as for me, I find it so difficult not to be a full-time KSYJ shipper after at least seeing White Night and much more when scouring its promotional stuff (be it photoshoots, interviews) and then, when they presented the awards too. rolleyes.gif Omo! I just feel that Ko Soo is a great guy and would be an ideal match for Ye Jin in the real world (appearance, attitude, career, outlook wise <3<3). OMG, pardon for this fangirl passion of mine.wub.gif

Hi there, kutu. Thanks and really appreciate your constant posts.biggrin.gif I would like to think and be grateful that they do have either. Omo, that is an awesome treat in itself.  You know, Ko Soo oppa is usually a shy guy but there he was, inviting Ye Jin to the VIP screening of his movie. Plus factor is, they no longer promote anything together. (Well at least, officially)

Hello, Whatleftforme. Nice to see you again. wink.gif

I don't know but whenever I check the site and view the videos, I'm pretty sure that Ye Jin's the one on the second video (first vid's Kim Rae Won and it's Lee Cheon Hee on the third). Aside from this, she had been identified in the caption as well. Nonetheless, please inform me if you've already watched Ye Jin's turn there. 

Warm welcome to Kevinbiggrin.gif

We, SYJ fans, are likewise pleased to know that they (SYJ& YEH) look well acquainted with each other. With this, I also hope for a possible on-screen reunion and collaboration for them in the near future. rolleyes.gif 

Cris sis, you are always very much welcomed. Just wanna say again and again how much I love your latest siggies for the most obvious reasons: beautiful subjects and designs! tongue.gif Keep them coming.

Hello Shane, looking forward to your next post. I'm one with you in hoping for YEH's positive response. w00t.gif

Thanks to all sweeties for the lovely sharings. I'm really glad that more and more Ye-jin lovers are coming more often to visit and post. Wishing y'all a great weekend ahead!  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, just wanna share my happiness and excitement that Personal Taste, which is titled here as 'Perfect Match', is set to premiere in our country, Philippines primetime TV. 

5173660778_bf98710ff5.jpg

~Perfect Match

It would be SYJ's first time to be fully exposed by the station (ABS-CBN) which brought dramas like Boys Over Flowers (a great hit here!!!) and made the likes of Gu Jun-pyo (Lee Min Ho, Ye-jin's lead man in PT) and Geum Jan-di (Goo Hye Sun) extremely popular here.  As such, I view this as a great opportunity for more fellow countrymen to recognize and like/love her. And certainly, I'm hoping this would be yet another phenomenon like BOF was.happy.gif

5173056431_15518d578f.jpg

~SYJ as Julienne Park

Here's a short synopsis from ABS-CBN Kapamilyanovela site:

Perfect Match

Based on a popular novel, the story is about the perfectionist architect Gino Jeon who pretends to be a gay in order to become the housemate of Julienne Park, daughter of a famous designer and caretaker of the house called Sanggojae. Gino took the risk since Sanggojae plays a very important role for his potential project.

And so his dilemma started as Gino’s caught in the world of pretension and disaster with the layback, disorganized and unhygienic (eg, wearing the same pajamas for two straight days) Julienne as his housemate. Will their differences set them apart or will they see that opposites do attract?

PERFECT MATCH

coming this November 8 on Primetime Bida

tv.gif Watch full trailer HERE

All credit goes to Kapamilya Novela Multiply site

I normally do not watch much local primetime shows now but I will definitely tune in for this one. I'm sure my fellow Filipino SYJ soompiers here are equally anticipating this.happy.gif

soju: thanks for liking the siggy..if only i can put like 5 siggies at once i would..i am always inspired to do designs when it comes to these two..you know why already right? blush.gif

--------

anyways, since most of us here likes KSYJ..i recently created a calendar for next year..this is actually printable to large size...i already have this one printed on tarpaulin and is currently in my office wall..hahahah.. :lol:

this is the smaller version which is smaller and is only 153kb..but if you want to have the printable size which 2.25mb, you can just PM me your email address and then I will send that to you.. ^_^

webv.jpg

anyways again!, i am really excited for tomorrow night! :P

I think it's same actor from previous article, Chung Jung Myung in 2006. He met her but was unable to speak to her, would love to work with her, loves her pure image. Guess he's still a fan in 2010 : )

BTW, does anyone know where Lee Min Ki said Ye Jin was his ideal? I read at dramabeans that he said she was his ideal type? When was that? Thanks if anyone knows

i remember helena mentioning before that yejin is his ideal..and knowing how helena gather facts i think she is pretty reliable as a fan..i just hope she'll be back again.

but if i am not mistaken it was for a show where they pick their ideal whatever hehehe..i could be wrong. :mellow:

hahahaha so cute!

:lol:

capture15-2.jpg

capture50.jpg

like this page..hahaha bias!

http://mrkpop.wordpress.com/2010/11/06/crush-of-the-year-%E2%80%9910-%E2%80%93-round-2/

soju: helena or kdramafanusa is the same person..she is actually a fan of yejin and she has been updating this thread before i came..didn't actually know soompi existed until 2008..been reading updates but not registered yet..when i noticed that this thread has been very quiet i decided to join and have been updating ever since.. ^_^

she was also responsible for the white night thread, if you have been reading updates their you will notice most of them came from helena..and also she loves KO SOO and YEJIN together! hehehe

although she is a fan of yejin, she is pretty much a critic too..she's honest whenever she dislikes yejin sometimes..

Guest cofioca

^^ Of course we are! laugh.gif <3 Oh, is that so? Then, I'm as much thankful to her for the White Night updates and for loving KSYJ as well! laugh.gif 

Cris sis! Whoa! Thanks a bunch for sharing that lovely calendar. And wow,  you even have that on your wall. w00t.gif  I would like to have one too so I'll PM you later on, ok? Thanks again, dearie!!! And hope you'll share some more artworks of them, since I noticed pretty much of us sweeties here are happy for the beautiful pairing!  tongue.gif And of course, you must know that two of us are always in sync when it comes to that! laugh.gif

Btw, may I know if Helena is the threadstarter here? I wish for her comeback and if she really is the threadstarter, hope she can update the first page of Ye Jin's. happy.gif

Hi jclcdfc! Thanks and appreciate much your translation efforts. Hope you join us more often here. biggrin.gif 

Based on my research of your query, I've found these on Naver. Hope these helps! smile.gif

December 27, 2008 

Lee Min Ki on Son Ye-jin, "I would also take a more ideal, Son Ye-jin," a surprise confession

이민기손예진, "남편 하나 더 갖겠다는 손예진 이상형" 깜짝 고백

Read HERE

Credit to Consumer News

^ Based on that write-up, I think Lee Min Ki first mentioned of Ye-jin as his ideal in a press interview before. 

Also, I found this one. Based on my understanding of this article, he did mention Ye Jin before in a variety (MBC Come to Play/ Rockman?) along with two/three other actresses but on a later date.

August 4, 2009

Lee Min Ki, "Son Ye-jin, Kim Hee-ae, Kim Hye-soo tame me, I hope"

이민기 “김희애·손예진·김혜수가 나를 길들여줬으면 좋겠다”

5173694972_c6762a61bc_b.jpg

Read HERE

Credit to hkn24 news

But then, you may have better understanding of it since you can decipher Korean language. tongue.gif

Also, if ever anyone knew/found/watched that variety episode, kindly share them here. I would love to watch and know more about it as well. w00t.gif

soju, do you have any violations so far? because we actually asked MOD if one of us can do the update on the first., they informed us that the page starter has not been active a long time ago..i did try to PM MOD about that but unfortunately, I had done some violations (honest mistake, I swear! heheh) which hinders me from doing so. I will send you the link and try to PM them as well and see if they will allow you to edit the first page...would that be ok for you?

Guest happyac

Hi! I think this is the video you are looking for:D I don't understand anything though. Hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwOQx0IamyI

The clip of the show starts at 0.28 'cause it just shows Shin Minah's photos at the start:) Hope this helps:D

guys, found this at daum and this could be a clue to yejin's new movie with LMK. If i am not mistaken it is being mentioned in this article..jcldfc? :( hihihi :lol:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010110800433739904&outlink=2&SVEC

this are from syj dc..roxy, can you understand the caption? :blink:

capture51.jpg

capture45.jpg

capture47.jpg

capture49.jpg

this page has the download link..http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=sonyejin&no=53775&page=1&bbs=

but I cannot dl as of the moment because of my line :tears:

oh my their LAUGH, so addicting! can't stop giggling... :lol:

I wanna cry!!!!!!!!!! did she just call him KO SOO OPPA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. I am crying actually!

Guest cofioca

^^ Cris, yeah I think that news is a hint but we can never be too sure until we hear official confirmation from Ye Jin herself or from Barunson. smile.gif 

Thanksie much for the MNET Psychic preview caps!!! Both SYJ and YEH are so beautiful and adorable! ^_____^ Oh my, my download of that link was apparently broken at the second half so I will resume watching tomorrow and see and hear Ye Jin calling so with my own eyes and ears! I'm too excited to squeal. w00t.gif 

Sorry sis, I couldn't fully decipher that as well! Maybe, we can wait for jclcdfcwink.gif

Mona dear, hello. Thanks for sharing that link here. Truly nice to hear cheers for the movie especially from Ye Jin! wink.gif 

Hello Happyac! Whoa! Thanks for dropping by and sharing that video! It is indeed that certain clip which we are curious to watch and interested about esp. now the possibility of Ye Jin and Min Ki for Eerie together only needs official confirmation. laugh.gif 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And wanna share this with all of you...

A step by step guide to a certain application specifically, the Cupid Game at the GD website. 

(put it on a spoiler though, in case you want it to discover by your own smile.gif

Good Downloader official website of the game you go and fun! XDD

http://www.gooddownloader.com/

Good Downloader官網的小遊戲,大家快去玩啊!

5173593792_78f1f65f69_z.jpg

After entering the official website ~ in SEASON2 can see this picture ~ 

Immediately press Start now!

進入官網之後~ 在SEASON2就可以看到這個畫面~

馬上按Start吧!

Because the points go after, there will be moving around the fairy, with the overwhelming Ye Jin as in the saying: "vote for me vote for me ~ XD"

因為點進去之後,會有動來動去的仙女,用無法抵擋的笑眼像在說著:"選我~選我XD"

5173593856_b83f8a822b_z.jpg

Can only cut one more Chart show ㄧ per thousand fairy ah lovely

截再多圖也只能展現出仙女可愛的千分之ㄧ啊

5172990455_147cd35798_z.jpg

Click through, it officially entered the game screen!!

And will explain the fairy rules of the game for you ~

點選之後,就會正式進入遊戲畫面!!

並且會由仙女來為你講解遊戲規則~

5172991189_82bf8488fc_z.jpg

After starting the challenges, but also side to help you when the cheerleaders cheer cheer!

開始挑戰之後,還會邊當啦啦隊幫你打氣加油!

So I do not know is to play games or to paying attention to the fairy thing >///////<

這樣我根本不知道是要玩遊戲還是要專心看仙女嘛>///////<

5172991253_96db3be764_z.jpg

5172992071_37ab30931a_z.jpg

Then you will be broken off, said: "I know you can do it!" XDDD

然後,破關了還會對你說:「我就知道你做得到!」XDDD

Finally, the signature can be the star (?) Home ~

最後可以把明星的簽名(?)帶回家~

5172992143_3ddfbf27ba_z.jpg

5173596476_cfc30905f3_z.jpg

Is written: "have you become a" Good Downloader ", is the Republic of Korea, the film's most solid power!"

寫的是:「有你成為"Good Downloader",是大韓民國電影最堅實的力量!」

Credit to narcissus-safu blog who wrote it (many thanks), SYJ Baidu and also to GD official site

Quoted verbatim; translation by Google

http://www.gooddownloader.com/