Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest mona_rukia

Mona, thanks for the article. I'll decipher it later. smile.gif

thanks soju_chic.....even after translating..i still don't get it!!!

but still so happy to see SYJ in this article..she looks so carefree....

by the way i'm sorry to read about your grandfather....

Guest cofioca

Dear Mona,  Thank you and I appreciate the concern. :)

Btw, here's my take on the article you've posted:

It emphasizes that Ye Jin's attire in the picture spoke of the fashion style that she really is most comfortable with. 

Ye Jin adds that her taste would be the 'most informal clothes' and that she doesn't always necessarily conform with fashion boundaries. Instead, she makes wise use of accessories to further accentuate her look.

All I can say is that she definitely glows and stands out in any style she is in.

I love that she can be very playfully casual but still manage to exude a touch of sophistication and elegance on one end. :wub:

Dear Cris, awesome photos!!! :w00t:

Actually, there is a story behind those pictures but sadly I couldn't provide a decent full translation.:sweatingbullets:  Anyhow, kindly make do with this one courtesy of Google translate:

(I've retranslated the title and the captions, though)

Son Ye Jin worries that her swollen face would cause a blunder

5070817804_0abe340e56_z.jpg

Fans crowd in front of the hotel, waiting to greet and take pictures with Son Ye-jin. 

"Oh, I did jeongjaegeun, 24 at the Busan, the Busan International Film Festival, find out Son Ye Jin caught up in the hall I>

Throughout the period in Haeundae, Pusan International Film Festival 'exotic' landscapes wider. Tolerable to meet one person in the street with the news should not be a star. In the evening the bar next to the table, pay the actors to discover sojutjaneul also is never easy. So much so that fans wanting to see the movie also stars as a 9-day festival throughout the streets of Busan wave neomsildaenda crowd.

Dual Fan hatpeulreyiseuga have to pay attention, Haeundae Grand Hotel is a typical place. The lobby, as well as all the fans crowd onto the elevator utterly. The main festival events are held simultaneously suksoin found here in Busan stars pass through at least once a 'gateway' because. 8 days from 6 am to a Japanese fans that is here to stay, "May I not surprised to learn quite well now," said a trembling But not extremely expensive.

Sure enough. 8th, the day after the opening ceremony in the hotel lobby is playing a long line of fans, now the subsequent 'Star caliber' too jichindeut, was poised to get away lightly. Suddenly, I heard cheer. Son Ye-jin appeared in the lobby as soon as the elevator door open, there was an uproar in a word. 

5074690890_35478e9dd7_m.jpg

▶ PM 1:00 as soon as popular, "You look beautiful"

13:00 exactly. Upstairs in the hotel lobby, looked up and take the elevator down from the forecast showed Son Ye-jin. 30 minutes in the hotel near the outdoor stage held in a good downloader Anniversary Campaign 'had to attend. Son Ye Jin wearing a black dress to see fans gathering in front of the elevators smiled brightly. Walking through the door in a minute to shake hands during the time many fans cheonghamyeo spoke up. In Japanese, "You look beautiful," said the Japanese fans were thrilled. Son Ye-jin was sick the day before coming down with a "kind of sick, swollen face," said Yang was Squeeze by hand to the face. "Excuse is pretty," she said, let's "Now I see the older ones pretty bueoya" he struck nunuteum. Son Ye-jin, born 1982, was not yet thirty.

Pusan International Film Festival to the fact that the actress will require a great forced march. The official event leading up to late at night, but it does not relax the next day. In most cases, the other official events should shed light on the face, because. The day before the party to overeat when you're excited about the atmosphere If I were caught on camera face swollen casualty occurs. The original also had a cold the day before the red carpet event Son Ye-jin more stamina because of the situation away. But fans can not get it done in a meeting with Rivers Act. Been van Son Ye-jin were committed to preparing events to the end. Portable powder makeup to look out for serious exercise until immediately repaired. 

5074097819_2c1604200a_m.jpg 

"Before proceeding to the venue, I went to the toilet and in the car to fix myself," Son Ye-jin said.

5074692974_2c39e01904_m.jpg A lot of fans assembled at the venue as Son Ye Jin went up on the stage.

5074699854_573069d551_m.jpg A male fan receives a polite handshake from Son Ye-jin.

5074705606_d8d7edc036_m.jpg

5074109639_17718fda07_m.jpg On stage, a student smiles while he takes a photo op with Son Ye-jin.

▶ PM 2:00 "Son Ye-jin and go have a look"

Ceremony, a legal download movie files, to encourage 'good downloader Campaign' was the place of the one year anniversary. Son Ye-jin, as well as campaign co-chairman, actor Park Jung-hoon and Ahn Sung-ki Jung Jae jin stood on the stage together. Journalists packed with fans in the audience sat below the stage. During the campaign ads being played around the image in "Son Ye-jin go have a look at the saying" still came. The boy looks just about middle fan, middle-aged women sat on the stage, fans Son Ye-jin uttered the same cry. Son Ye-jin taking pictures during the party, along with a student lucky "too pretty," said one could not say anything back anymore. That the two boys in college majoring in directing a leisurely pace to the Son Ye-jin, "See you later, just as an actor and director," he said.

5074717204_b369b323cc_m.jpg 

Son Ye-jin, now dressed in comfortable clothes, stares at the sea while she rides on the elevator.

▶ PM 3:00 007 Japanese fans, surpassing the informed

Son Ye-jin of the event was over and headed back to the hotel van. Agency officials "who dare to walk a lot harder if you can not come," he said. After arriving at the hotel and just taking a break time, people do not have to meet again at an outdoor terrace. A few minutes later I got comfortable sunglasses Son Ye-jin was the bread in his mouth. "The morning of the hotel, lunch with the famous National Gourmet food 'takeaway' was because they did. Long-awaited visit to Busan, is also going for a sea breeze but it is not easy. Kkwechan Japanese fans exactly what wire to keep the elements because the elements. "The journey has changed a day before the event even know were present. Jeongboryeoken of Japanese fans we are all surprised, "said the manager shook his head.

5074125953_ea62bffd58_m.jpg  

Son Ye-jin comes back to her accommodation after she finished the event and enjoys a break at the hotel terrace.

5074119337_42d0d326f9_m.jpg

▶ PM 4:00 Son Ye-jin and kkeutmalitgi "deer?"

However, the more brilliant of the fans seemed to make love Son Ye-jin. The midst of a tight schedule with no signs of being tired, she went on the interview. Killing other employment (?), The atmosphere was popping up a secret weapon. Place the cups in front of a stylist, makeup person, and sat down next to Son Ye-jin dulreoaneun, suddenly she's "epilogue or Should It?" Radeoni daetteum "deer" is called. Let the worrying news that Son Ye-jin "They can not be. Indianbap!" He said ironically laughed. Had no choice but to reach out and the atmosphere. Son Ye-jin from the terrace, take a break after turning "Now swilgeyo in the room," said rose. Place shortly after the sows were separated from the phone. To determine the owner of a mustache, pressed a button on the main screen only Son Ye-jin's drama 'personal preference' in appearance drew a smile appeared. Busy schedules to digest thoroughly professional star Son Ye-jin, but the last was a mistake to be quite human.

Source: Sports Chosun

Guest cofioca

~ Son Ye Jin latest news

Kindly click on the links below to read the full articles.  

Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Jung: "Please give your support to Im Seulong"

5074882524_91b30c9e94.jpg

Source: Sports Seoul

Son Ye-jin's Pusan Red Carpet Fashion: 'Giant vs. simple piece dress'

5074884402_f3c5242e86_z.jpg

Source: NTN News

Good downloader annniversary, a great success

5074887830_0734cb1cef_z.jpg

5074290269_71cb9d79e6_z.jpg

Source: STV Entertainment News

Jeong Jae-yeong, Son Ye-jin PIFF bloopers?

5074288407_73a5398eab_z.jpg

Source: Newsen

Cr: Daum.net

EDIT: 

sign0038.gif Hi Mona, thanks for noticing and for wanting to check the articles.  I've already fixed the links glitch so please feel free to  read them on your next visit.  happy.gif

:sweatingbullets:I wish there were pics of Son Ye Jin and Won Bin together. Him in his motorcycle jacket and her with those gladiator heels....it would be sizzling hot.

Guest cofioca

Son Ye-jin's 'dazzling smile' fan service 

at the Pusan International Film Festival

5078828198_9e2cb3d165_b.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin captivated the hearts of the fans with her big smile.

Son Ye-jin, the fans loved misokwin friendly

[sharing News Donghee Park News] Actor Son Ye-jin at the Busan International Film Festival has offered a dazzling smile to the fans.

Son Ye-jin in the last 7 days, 8 days to attend the Pusan International Film Festival, presented an attractive smile to the fans. In particular, 8 am prepared on an outdoor stage in Pusan 'campaign, an anniversary celebration gutdaunrodeo participating in Son Ye-jin as a dazzling smile drew the admiration of fans gathered at the scene. Together with consistently bright smile and Son Ye-jin fans after the event ended with cheering fans waving to the crowds appeared to be.

We smile at the scene of Son Ye-jin netizens "directly witnessed a dazzling smile, Queen," "Smile Like Son Ye-jin Table Service", "care about the fans seemed to mind.", "Fantastic girl" and have complimented. 

Since its debut to the public, consistent beloved Son Ye-jin What is the attraction?

Sang Hak Lee, Seoul Jamsil Wed dental director, "Ms. Son Ye-jin has a charming smile. Smile, a laugh between the lips and white teeth and gajireonhan fierce looks clear and clean and the other person make you feel comfortable." He said.

Wed Jamsil, Seoul, dental director after two "down the name for themselves, and confident smile that has the effect of confidence." He said, "the only Son Ye-jin's beautiful appearance even more compelling reason to cherish the fans have a warm heart . because his good looks will feel more worthwhile. "he said.

"20 of treatment, 30 women, wanted to be like Son Ye-jin's smile, dental consultation cases increased. Neulmyeonseo sonyejinssi dental consultation cases are realized directly influence." He said.   

Sensitive to the reaction of the public in advertising, "Son Ye-jin like he gives to the other party has the looks and smiles." Have been dismissed, and.

5078836728_cc7204a80a_z.jpg

Son Ye-jin presented a beautiful smile when she attended the Pusan International Film Festival.

Son Ye-jin as a model for female casual wear brand nakjeomhan 'Chatelaine' side, "Son Ye-jin various awards for his work in the extraordinary fashion sense and has been hailed as an attractive figure. His appeal to the working person's heart beats for acting the point has a smile. and enhance its brand value to consumers the perfect model, "he praised. 

Meanwhile, last May the MBC drama, Son Ye-jin 'Personal Taste' after the airing of advertising and interest has been overwhelming.

Apartments brand is known as a measure of celebrities actors 'SK View' ad was chosen as a model. In addition, four years, he cosmetic brand 'Ohui' faces and clothing to the activities 'Chatelaine' is chosen as a model for such advertising has been in the hot and interest. 

Introduced a charming smile and Son Ye-jin in the future also looks like the fans and draws the attention on the future course is a willow.

[sharing News Donghee Park Press] preeseg@hanmail.net

Source: Nanum News

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sign0016.gif to Jcldfc! Thanks for your post. You know, I've been thinking the same thing about Ye Jin and Won Bin (since I'm a WB fan too). I just suddenly thought about it and felt the possible chemistry between the two when they've both recently participated in Pusan International Film Festival. And so, am hoping these dreams would materialize someday. rolleyes.gif

soju: I remember yejin was voted as No.1 for having the best smile that people wants to have ..not shocking! hahaha

jcldfc: wonbin and yejn would be HOT!!! and, since you requested a pic of them together I actually made this photoshop pic of them together..I am also hoping for these two to team up in a movie or a series or whatever as long they team up...heheh :lol:

wbsyj-2.jpg

Guest cofioca

^^ OMG, love that artwork Cris! wub.gif Really hope they meet and match in the future...

And yeah, we all know that Ye Jin's facial expressions are priceless and  ultimate killers.  tongue.gif

Meanwhile, take a look at this KBS World video for 15th PIFF highlights 

Ye Jin is followed by TOP and then Won Bin & the little girl from Ahjussi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More Ye Jin  PIFF red carpet photos smile.gif

5080884450_fe219e34e4_b.jpg

Credit to KBS World

5080857952_dba945d2a1_b.jpg 

5080865596_68b807988b_b.jpg

5080284403_f0c12feeab_z.jpg

5080288153_80080ec8c5_z.jpg

5080861770_a10fc5d9fb_b.jpg

5080274653_0f421f1f2d_b.jpg

5080276945_ca435d353d_z.jpg

5080868796_63f2ecb712_b.jpg

5080262797_29502531d0_b.jpg

5080286951_3417fa0aaf_z.jpg

5080862844_ab3a3a24dc_b.jpg

5080865200_964597e22e_b.jpg

5080267673_527acddf30_b.jpg

5080873164_7aa4de3c3e_b.jpg

5080281159_a8d79e4e17_b.jpg

5080283087_71b76b3699_z.jpg

5080878484_fc869d8e09_b.jpg

5080290575_94176b1b7a_b.jpg

Credits to SYJ Baidu

Guest cofioca

^^ Thanks cris! I'm really happy that Ye Jin is very active in this year's PIFF. We get to see her face almost everywhere around the venue of the said event. w00t.gif

Here's another random compilation. 

5083187131_ffdfd1cfa8_z.jpg

5083821142_74836cf1a8_b.jpg

~SYJ at PIFF Opening Red Carpet

5083778626_8ed918af32_b.jpg

~SYJ at Red Fantasy event

5083806536_cef876eee3_z.jpg

~SYJ accompanied by security as she was approached by fans.

5083830556_cdba22b150_b.jpg

5083797848_f50f9e32a3_b.jpg

~Good Downloader and PIFF Stage Greeting

5083223069_fcb5971dbc_b.jpg

~PIFF Pictorial

5083201691_621018c851_b.jpg

~Good Downloader Booth at PIFF in Busan. 

Credits as labelled and  reposted from SYJ DC 

Speaking of GD, there's a newly published article which features SYJ and LBH and other Korean actors who led the second GD campaign. Good Downloader article 

Thanks for all the pics, she's looking absolutely amazing. I think she's in love because she glowing like crazy. I mean she's always beautiful but she's been looking absolutely breathtaking.

Guest whatleftforme

Thanks for all the pics, she's looking absolutely amazing. I think she's in love because she glowing like crazy. I mean she's always beautiful but she's been looking absolutely breathtaking.

Yeah, I think she's much happier nowaday, isn't she? Her face is definitely glowing...

Truthfully, I don't like her nude/black dress. Maybe it's too fluffy? Anyhow, it's just my personal taste ;)

Guest cofioca

^^ That is my wish as well. happy.gif Who knows? We might be able to hear of it soon? w00t.gif

Hi to all sweeties. Happy to see your all your posts! biggrin.gif

Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Jung, Ko Hyun Jung's secrets to managing their beautiful skin

( 이민정·고현정의 '꿀피부' 비밀은?…세안법 대공개

이민정, 고현정, 손예진, 전도연..피부 미인 4인방의 특별한 세안법)

5085494976_c973ca5f18_z.jpg

Credits to and read the full article on http://stylem.mt.co....45765182&type=1

What are the Secrets of Actresses for Glowing Skin?

(빛나는 피부 美人 여배우들의 세안법은?)

5084910193_e84888029a_b.jpg

Read the full article on BNT News - Hankyung Beauty Section

via Naver

as a fan again :lol: , we all want a piece of her lovelife,.. :phew:

it's understandably frustrating when you don't know even just a tiny information about that aspect hahahah.. but then if she chooses to remain silent about it then we all should respect that..who knows one day, she might be announcing she is getting married already just like what soju said...hahaha :lol:

truth is as long as she gives us good movies and series or any projects to look out for, I am fine with it!.. :D