Guest cris14

STYLE ICON OF THE MONTH hihihihi

styleiconmodelmonth6a12.jpg

ed517674b17fb5c9d23c946.jpg

20100608115636955491a12.jpg

1275965290079268ssi2010.jpg

1275965290018543ssi2010.jpg

3661790m50034113268a124.jpg

there is a vid for this I will dL and post that here for everyone..

just wait..

Guest marcopolo

thanks cris14 for always posting pictures, news and etc. Ang sipag mo maghanap! haha! :lol: Thanks for sharing them w/ us. Kudos to you! :) cant wait for her next project

Guest cris14

thanks cris14 for always posting pictures, news and etc. Ang sipag mo maghanap! haha! :lol: Thanks for sharing them w/ us. Kudos to you! :) cant wait for her next project

hahaha..d naman maxado, ikaw naman!

Wow first post ha! nice!

WELCOME!!!!!

Kutu: WELCOME!

@cris: there's sth about Go Soo (I think it is about his fan meeting or sth like that in Seoul). Then there is a small note saying Number 1 Son Ye Jin. No clue from my lack of Korean but that's all I could figure out.

Thanks for the pics as usually cris. You rock!!! :)

Guest Robstenfanatic

Gosh so much updates, I'll have to catch up with everything by tomorrow. And she's all smiles there at the SK event, she's so down-to-earth, that just adds to her charisma. xD

Guest cris14

Cheryl:THANKS!!! what about go soo? hhihihi why is he mentioned?

Robsten: I have seen photos of her with her fans at barunson and she is nice to all them, not that because she is a celebrity but you can really see that there is no wall between her and her fans the ways she acts towards them..and I think that's one of things that most people don't see because of her being a big star..Please visit barunson for you to see..

Yuta: there are even cute freebies pics over at SYJ DC but I only posted here YJ pics because there are so many of them..she has nice fans indeed..