Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest jicks

^^Aaaaaawww... it's Summer Scent!!! SYJ was so pretty in this series (so was SSH for that matter lol), the scenery was just as gorgeous, too. I have to admit though the storyline didn't unfold up to expectations for me (I'd rank it third out of the Four Seasons installments)... to tell you the truth, I wasn't a huge fan of Ye Jin's character because I felt she tried to run away from her true feelings. I think the series began w/ alot of promise but dragged too much towards the end. It could easily have been condensed into 16episodes.

But still, SYJ & SSH did make a v. nice-looking couple XD XD XD

WOOT! DVDRip is out!! :D

168ie11.jpg

14y7aip.png

295sqyc.jpg

Son Ye Jin (A Moment To Remember, April Snow) masters the art of seduction in Open City, an erotic crime thriller penned and directed by Lee Sang Ki in his first feature film. The chameleon actress is enchantingly breathtaking as the sexy, manipulative femme fatale who leads an organized pickpocket ring. The first Korean film to reveal the intricate inner workings of what is considered Korea's equivalent of the FBI, Open City also offers a riveting first-hand look at the various methods of pickpocketing that will have the audience think twice before leaving the house. Completely smitten by Son's beauty is Kim Myung Min (Return) who breathes much charisma into his complex role as a criminal investigator. As he finds himself caught in the deadly predicament of falling for his investigation's prime target, the onscreen chemistry between the two leads explodes to a new high. Tightly coiled with sexual tension throughout the film, Open City shows all the right moves in all the right places.

The leader of an international pickpocket organization, sexy siren Baek Jang Mi (Son Ye Jin) returns to Korea after blowing her cover in Japan. Keeping a low profile by running a small tattoo parlor, she soon organizes a new ring which quickly gains power across the country. Top-notch criminal investigator Jo Dae Young (Kim Myung Min) is called in to handle the massive pickpocket crime that is spreading like wildfire. Besieged by a dark family secret, Dae Young reluctantly takes on the case. A fatal attraction ignites when the detective saves Jang Mi from the hands of her rival ring members. Ensnared by her brazenly sexual advances, Dae Young is shocked when he later learns that she is his investigation's prime target. With so much riding on the outcome, he trails her right into her tattoo parlor. But once again, he finds himself gambling away his basic instincts in the name of passion.

Torrent : http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=7f8...293032f2f4ad0b5

Credits : Tairo & xphia (FSC)

Remember to support Yejin by buying the DVD!

rg0000091882001ug4.jpg

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1010670240/

Guest kdramafanusa

WOOT! DVDRip is out!! :D

Credits : Tairo & xphia (FSC)

Remember to support Yejin by buying the DVD!

WOW, the rip's available even before its DVD release.

Will be getting the DVD. Thanks SaNine. :)

^^Aaaaaawww... it's Summer Scent!!! SYJ was so pretty in this series (so was SSH for that matter lol), the scenery was just as gorgeous, too. I have to admit though the storyline didn't unfold up to expectations for me (I'd rank it third out of the Four Seasons installments)... to tell you the truth, I wasn't a huge fan of Ye Jin's character because I felt she tried to run away from her true feelings. I think the series began w/ alot of promise but dragged too much towards the end. It could easily have been condensed into 16episodes.

But still, SYJ & SSH did make a v. nice-looking couple XD XD XD

They make a gorgeous couple. :wub::wub:

Reposting pictures of them as Best Director presenters at last year's Blue Dragon Film Awards.

ssh_syj2.jpgssh_syj1.jpg

[images=as printed]

Guest chatteraddict

Yeah.. cos i think its released in Korea 1st.. before YesAsia gets their copies..

hey SaNine! Thanks for the info! I ordered mine n yesasia already!! cant wait to see it!!

Guest kdramafanusa

8년만에 첫 겹치기 손예진 ‘보약 투혼’

입력: 2008년 04월 01일 20:29:45

ㆍ안방·스크린 넘나들며 극과극 캐릭터 연기

‘미녀스타’ 손예진이 살인적인 스케줄을 소화해내느라 거의 혼절 직전이다.

20080402.02500122000001.01M.jpg

손예진은 요즘 데뷔 8년 만에 처음으로 겹치기 출연을 하고 있다. 현재 영화 ‘아내가 결혼했다’(감독 정윤수)와 MBC 미니시리즈 ‘스포트라이트’를 동시에 촬영하느라 일주일 내내 하루도 쉬지 못하고 밤을 새우기 일쑤다. 이달 중순에는 영화의 스페인 로케도 예정돼 있어 두 작품의 관계자들은 스케줄을 조정하느라 구슬땀을 흘리고 있다.

손예진은 ‘아내가 결혼했다’에서는 남편에게 이혼하지 않고 다른 남자와 결혼하겠다고 주장하는 황당한 여자로 등장해 파격적인 연기 변신을 시도한다. ‘스포트라이트’에서 뉴스앵커가 되는 당당한 사회부 기자 역을 맡았다. 극과 극을 달리는 캐릭터들이다. 하지만 촬영장에만 도착하면 완벽히 그 인물이 돼 제작진으로부터 “역시 손예진!”이라는 찬사를 듣고 있다.

손예진의 소속사의 한 관계자는 “두 작품 모두 놓칠 수 없을 만큼 좋아 욕심을 내게 됐다. 힘들지만 즐겁게 촬영을 하고 있다. 원래 강철체력이지만 요즘 체력소모가 극심해 보약 등으로 체력을 보충시킬 생각이다”고 근황을 전했다.

〈 최재욱기자 〉

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...200804012029456

SYJ is very busy filming drama "Spotlight" and movie "My Wife Got Married".

Guest dymansa

I believe the Movie/TV Salary Lists are for more recent projects, it's not mentioned how much SYJ got for drama "Spotlight" and movies "My Wife Got Married" & "Open City". Did you read that BYJ got paid more than SYJ in AS?

Her movies "A Moment To Remember" & "April Snow" are the top 2 best selling Korean Films of All-time in Japan.

kdramanusa, tq for feedback.

I read of soompi forums how much BYJ get paid in AS while they talked about : 'why an actors get more paid than an actress' ...that's unfair.. something like that..

and read of elsewhere too... sorry forgotten where... I'll find it..

WOW, the rip's available even before its DVD release.

Will be getting the DVD. Thanks SaNine. :)

They make a gorgeous couple. :wub::wub:

Reposting pictures of them as Best Director presenters at last year's Blue Dragon Film Awards.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/he...sh/ssh_syj2.jpg

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/he...sh/ssh_syj1.jpg

[images=as printed]

tq for sharing those beautiful pics.

She is so pretty.

Guest kdramafanusa

I read of soompi forums how much BYJ get paid in AS while they talked about : 'why an actors get more paid than an actress' ...that's unfair.. something like that..

and read of elsewhere too... sorry forgotten where... I'll find it..

Hi Dymansa, don't worry about the article; i was just curious at that time. Actors are generally paid more than actresses, it's the same in other countries too (Hollywood).

heard nothin new 'bout SYJ other than de news on her upcomin drama

Spotlight and movie My Wife Got Merried. hope 'tz aight to be silent

once in a while. hehehe.

thankz kdramafanusa fo' de summer scent and new piccies uv Yejin!

cuz uv tat drama i went CRAZY after her!!

...also to SaNine fo' sharin de DVD rip!

welcome to Dymansa!!

can someone kindly translate? :)

[주필호] “이제 수저를 뜨기 시작했을 뿐이다”

2008-03-26 posted by Louis in iyejin

P0000031_peo64609.jpg

- <아내가 결혼했다> 제작 중인 주피터필름 주필호 대표 -

“사람은 저마다 그릇을 하나씩 갖고 그 그릇의 내용물을 평생 퍼먹고 사는 거라고 생각한다. 그걸 빨리 퍼먹는 사람이 있는가 하면 아직 퍼먹지 않은 사람도 있을 텐데, 주 대표는 후자다. 그러니 앞으로 얼마나 많이 퍼먹겠나.”(정승혜 영화사 아침 대표) 주필호 대표는 1994년 5월 영화홍보사 ‘미디어트랙’을 차리고 (“촌스럽다”며 정승혜 대표가 추천해준) ‘영화방’으로 회사명을 바꾼 뒤 17년간 그곳을 운영해왔다. 손예진, 김주혁 주연의 멜로물 <아내가 결혼했다>를 제작 중인 그의 꿈은 오래전부터 제작자였다. 지금의 주피터필름을 처음 회사에 등록한 시점도 무려 9년 전. 그간 수많은 프로젝트를 제작 시도하고 또 중도에 멈춰야 했던 그는, 비공식적으로 조용하게 치러진 <아내가 결혼했다>의 고사 날, 씨네2000 이춘연 대표에게 “이미 영화를 대여섯편은 만든 사람의 심정”이란 속내를 털어놓기도 했다 한다. “그 말을 듣고 이 사장님이 그러시더라. 그건 네가 지금까지 머릿속에서 수많은 영화들을 만들어봤기 때문이다. 시나리오 쓰고, 캐스팅하고, 영화 찍고, 개봉까지 시켜봤기 때문이라고. 너무 많은 영화들을 그렇게 다 끝내봐서 덤덤한 거라고. 그리고 그게 제작자들의 일이라더라.” 1964년생. 마흔넷에 제작자 타이틀을 얻었다는 건 그러나 어떤 관점에서 결코 늦은 일이 아닐 것이다. 정승혜 대표의 비유대로 그의 그릇은 이제 수저를 뜨기 시작했으니 말이다.

-<아내가 결혼했다> 진행 상황은 어떤지.

=40% 좀 못 찍었다. 35% 정도. 5월7일 스페인에서 레알 마드리드와 FC바르셀로나 경기가 있다. 세 주인공 손예진, 김주혁, 주상욱이 그 경기를 보러 가는 장면이 마지막 촬영이다. 국내 촬영은 4월25일 정도에 끝난다. 그래서 5월

중순 정도면 크랭크업한다, 가 될 수 있겠다.

-지금은 주로 서울에서 촬영 중인가.

=2주 전까지 세트 촬영을 3주간 했고. 지금은 서울 여기저기에서 촬영 중이다.

Guest ashleesimpson

wow

Kdrama

SYJ and SSH look so good together

I didn't know they were together at Blue Dragon award last year

wow

Kdrama

SYJ and SSH look so good together

I didn't know they were together at Blue Dragon award last year

they presented together @ de 28th Blue Dragon Award.

SYJ won as one uv de best dressers tat night.

hope she'd team up again wif Song Seung Hun!!

some more pix from de event...

HD caps:

36_copy3.jpg

38_copy4.jpg

39_copy.jpg

41_copy2.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44_copy3.jpg

credit: TSH + blue + whatittoya136

Guest ashleesimpson

they presented together @ de 28th Blue Dragon Award.

SYJ won as one uv de best dressers tat night.

hope she'd team up again wif Song Seung Hun!!

some more pix from de event...

really, she did won the best dressers

I didn't know that..

anw, I'm waiting for her new drama

has anyone watched her new movie Open city?

is it good?

she looks so sexy in there. :blush:

Guest kdramafanusa

Quteacho, thanks for sharing the captures again. SSH & SYJ look perfect together, they are my favorite couple.

really, she did won the best dressers

I didn't know that..

At last year's Blue Dragon, there was a category called BEST RED CARPET STAR AWARDS. The winners were Son Ye-jin, Kim Yoo-jin, Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Ha-neul, ang Park Si-yeon. Some of them ended up on several Worst Dressed lists by different papers.

Edaily & Sportseoul chose Son Ye-jin as Best Dresser.

[source: Edaily]

BLUE DRAGON FILM AWARD - BEST & WORST DRESSER

Picked by EDailySPN's judges - fashion designer, Intrend's representative, <Singles> fashion reporter, Visual Company's representative, etc.

Son Ye-jin - Chosen as 28th Blue Dragon Film Award's Best Dresser

20071123204101475g6_210518_0.jpg

Son Ye-jin: gown (Donna Karan), shoes (Jimmy Choo), clutch (LOVELOST)

Kim Hye-soo: gown (Blumarine), shoes (Jimmy Choo), clutch (LOVELOST)

Jo Han-seon: outfit (Viktor & Rolf)

> [img]

---

[source: Sportseoul]

BEST DRESSER: Jeong Ryeo-won, Son Ye-jin, Kim Hye-soo

20071124080500311d9_085524_1.jpg

WORST DRESSER: Jeon Do-yeon, Lee So-yeon, Im Jung-eun

20071124080500311d9_085524_2.jpg

[images=yahoo]

has anyone watched her new movie Open city?

is it good?

she looks so sexy in there. :blush:

Some members posted feedbacks in Open City thread.

Guest kdramafanusa

I loved her dress and her make up - the whole package at the SBS 2006 awards. I wanted the dress for my prom so bad!!!(such a wishful think ha?) She looks so gorgeous in that, light, lovely, kind of grow up sweet

Some pics from SBS Drama Awards 2006. She is sooo gorgeous...

808744215076169358.jpg

646243860895624407.jpg

387730354459340115.jpg

[images=chosun]

Guest ashleesimpson

kdrama

thank you so much for sharing those pics with us

I love her in white.

I really love her movie Art of Seduction

I didn't know that she could play in a comdedy so well

Guest kdramafanusa

heard nothin new 'bout SYJ other than de news on her upcomin drama

Spotlight and movie My Wife Got Merried. hope 'tz aight to be silent

once in a while. hehehe.

Quteacho, glad to see you here again. =)

With her drama & movie being lined up, we should have more news very soon.

Some old pics to keep this thread going....

Press conference of animated movie "Yobi, The Five Tailed Fox" (voice of Yobi by SYJ) on 12/21/2006

817346112512246824.jpg

964587915523956195.jpg

336789856972585123.jpg135476834388764996.jpg

[images=chosun]