Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

The christmas tree that Son Yejin posted today is from The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, in New York City, USA.  The Carlyle Hotel is a luxury hotel which hosts numerous celebrities on a daily basis and has hosted most of the members of the British royalty, several presidents of the United States, and annual Met Gala. Son Yejin probably stayed in this hotel during her Valentino schedule in November.

The Carlyle Hotel NYC 2023 christmas tree photographed by Son Yejin on Yejinhand post.

IMG-5137.jpg

The Carlyle Hotel NYC IG story of 2023 christmas tree.

IMG-5204.jpg

The Carlyle Hotel NYC 2022 christmas tree.

IMG-5197.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-5150.jpg

IMG-5149.jpg

[2018/12/07 | Throwback] Son Yejin with Gong Hyojin, Uhm Jiwon and friends participated in the holiday charity flea market back in December 2018.  And this December she is hosting her own charity.  What a sweet idea.  We wish you all the best!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrEqcoCH6o0/?igshid=MjM0N2Q2NDBjYg==

IMG-5154.jpg

Son Ye-jin, preview of charity bazaar for cherished items... "Boldly giving up for meaningful work"

2023.12.12. 10:05AM

202312120957405221065_20231212095923_01_20231212100501196.jpg?type=w430

[HERALD POP]

Actress Son Ye-jin announced a charity bazaar. 

On the 12th, Son Ye-jin posted a post on her own channel announcing her charity bazaar. Son Ye-jin said, "Everyone! How are you doing? After all, 2023 is not far away. I wanted to do something meaningful as I spent the year, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of collecting my collections and holding a charity bazaar~~^^.”

She continued, "Of course, I made that opinion (Sabul Seri Ambassador suddenly came to mind). Anyway, I am planning to give away the clothes I used to wear and the many items I cherished. I thought I would use the clothes that I could not give to anyone or sell because they were too wasteful for something meaningful. “I feel like I’m giving up on it. Among them, there are clothes I wore for work or events^^.”

“But when I actually try to do it, my mind goes ahead and I have a million things to think about. Why is it already so hard? But that doesn't mean I can't stop doing what I've decided, and I'll let you know as soon as I decide where to donate, when, where, and how I'll proceed!! It's getting colder! Be careful not to catch a cold," she wrote. 

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March 2022 and became a couple, and welcomed her first son that year.  She is currently reviewing her next work.

‘Hyun Bin♥’ Son Ye-jin, doing good deeds after having a baby “I will collect my collection and open a charity bazaar”

202312121336056310_1_20231212135301795.jpg?type=w430

[NEWSEN]

Actress Son Ye-jin opens a charity bazaar. 

On December 12, Son Ye-jin posted a long post on her personal social media, announcing the news of her charity bazaar. 

Son Ye-jin said, "I wanted to do something meaningful as I spent the year, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of gathering my collection and holding a charity bazaar. Of course, I gave that opinion. Anyway, I plan to give away the clothes I used and many of the items I cherished. . The thought of using the clothes that I couldn't give to anyone or sell because they were too precious to be used for something meaningful made me boldly give them up. Among them, there are also clothes that I wore for works or events." 

She added, "I will let you know as soon as I have decided on where to donate, when, where, and how." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin is married to actor Hyun Bin and has one son. 

Below is the full text of Son Ye-jin's social media post.

IMG-5137.jpg

Everyone! How are you? After all, 2023 is not far away. 
I wanted to do something meaningful as I spent the year, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of gathering my collections and holding a charity bazaar~~^^ Of course, I made that opinion (because Sabul Seri Ambassador suddenly came to mind). 

Anyway, I plan to give away the clothes I wore and many items I cherished. 
The thought of using the clothes that I couldn't give away or sell because they were too precious for something meaningful makes me boldly give them up. Among them, there are clothes I wore for work or events ^^ 
But when I actually do it, my mind goes ahead and I have a million things to think about. 
Why is it already so hard? But that doesn't mean I can't stop doing what I've decided, and I'll let you know as soon as I decide on where to donate, when, where, and how I'll proceed!! 
It's getting colder! Be careful of cold. 

Son Ye-jin, the pretty heart that ♥Hyun Bin fell in love with... "I wanted to do something meaningful"

2023121201000744700096551_20231212102311177.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Actress Son Ye-jin announced that she is planning a charity bazaar. 

On the 12th, Son Ye-jin said, "Everyone! How are you? After all, 2023 is not long left," and she greeted her fans for the first time in a long time. 

Son Ye-jin said, "I wanted to do something meaningful as I spent the year, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of gathering my collections and holding a charity bazaar. Of course, I made that opinion (because Ambassador Sabul Seri suddenly came to mind). “He said. 

Son Ye-jin, who plans to donate the clothes she personally wore and many of her cherished items to the charity bazaar, said, "I am giving up the idea of using the clothes that I have not been able to give or sell to anyone because they were too precious for something meaningful. Among them are clothes I wore to works or events.” "But when I actually try to do it, my mind is ahead of me and there are a million things to think about. Why is it already so difficult? But that doesn't mean I can't stop doing what I've decided to do. Once I've decided on where to donate, when, where, and how it will be done, I have to decide in detail. “I’ll tell you right away,” she announced. 

Fans who heard the news of Son Ye-jin's bazaar holding expressed their expectations by responding with comments such as "I am once again touched by her beautiful heart as much as her acting," "I can't help but love Ye-jin," and "You must participate in this. I support this great event." . 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March of last year and welcomed her first son in November of the same year.

The fans are going to be really crazy... ! Son Ye-jin shared ‘surprise’ news at the end of the year

“I wanted to do something meaningful…” she said directly on Instagram.

Actress Son Ye-jin.  / News 1

If you are a fan of actress Son Ye-jin, there is some surprising news that will make you crazy.

A photo of a large Christmas tree released by Son Ye-jin on the 12th.  / Son Ye-jin’s Instagram A photo of a large Christmas tree released by Son Ye-jin on the 12th. / Son Ye-jin’s Instagram

On the 12th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo of a large Christmas tree on Instagram and said, "Everyone! How are you doing? After all, 2023 is not long left."

She said, "I wanted to do something meaningful as I spent the year, so after thinking about it, I came up with the idea of collecting the handicrafts and holding a charity bazaar. Of course, I made that opinion. (Seri's line from 'Crash Landing on You') “It suddenly came to mind).” 

She continued, "I plan to give away many of the clothes I wore and the items I cherished. The thought of using the clothes that I could not give to anyone or sell because they were too precious to be used for something meaningful makes me boldly give them up. Among them are clothes I wore to works or events." It specifically mentioned the items that would be placed in the surprise charity bazaar.

She said, “But when it comes to actually doing it, my mind is ahead of me and I have to think about a million things. Why is it so hard already?” He added, “But that doesn’t mean I can’t stop doing what I decided to do, and I don’t have any specific details about where to donate, when, where, and how to proceed. “I will tell you as soon as it is decided,” he added.

Son Ye-jin also shared the news of the charity bazaar with her overseas fans by sharing the information in English.

The specific schedule for the charity bazaar is not yet known.

Hyun Bin-Son Ye-jin wedding photo.  / Provided by VAST Entertainment - News 1

Son Ye-jin married fellow actor Hyun Bin in March last year. In November of that year, the couple held their son in their arms. Recently, news broke that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin held a party to celebrate their son's first birthday, drawing great attention. 

Son Ye-jin, whose last work was the drama 'Thirty, Nine', which ended in March last year, is currently considering her next work.

Son Ye-jin will sell her clothes, 'cherished items' at flea market 
 Source: Son Ye-jin will sell her clothes, 'cherished items' at flea market

37-C21338-E16-A-499-E-9141-6879163-BF9-C

[KOREA JOONG ANG DAILY]
Actor Son Ye-jin will hold a secondhand flea market, where she will sell her clothes and donate proceeds to charity, the actor said on Instagram Tuesday. 

A photo of a large Christmas tree released by Son Ye-jin on the 12th.  / Son Ye-jin’s Instagram

“As the year comes to a close, I wanted to do something meaningful and came up with the idea of organizing a flea market using my personal collectibles,” Son said. “I plan to put up clothes I wore and many cherished items.” 

“Thinking of selling clothes for a meaningful cause makes it easier to let them go. Among these are some outfits I wore for projects and events,” Son added. 

More details about the secondhand flea market, including a schedule, will be announced at a later date, the actor said. 

Son debuted in 2000 as an actor and rose to fame through her roles in films including “The Classic” (2003), “A Moment to Remember” (2004) and “My Wife Got Married” (2008). She also acted in popular television dramas including “Alone in Love” (2006), “Something in the Rain” (2018) and “Crash Landing on You” (2019-2020). 

She married actor Hyun Bin in March 2022, her co-star in film “The Negotiation” (2018) and TV series “Crash Landing on You” (2019-2020). The couple gave birth to a son in November of the same year.  

[Issue Entertainment Briefing] Son Ye-jin, her latest news… “Planning for a year-end charity bazaar”

2023.12.14. 9:38AM

[OBS] 

We looked at the hottest news in the entertainment industry at 'Its Entertainment Briefing'

② Son Ye-jin, her latest news “Planning for a year-end charity bazaar”

Actress Son Ye-jin directly revealed that she is planning a year-end charity bazaar.

On the 12th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo of a Christmas tree on her SNS and conveyed her greetings to her fans. 

What particularly caught the public's attention was the part where he spent the year thinking about doing something meaningful and decided to hold a charity bazaar with his personal collection.

Son Ye-jin said, “The thought of using the clothes that I could not give or sell to anyone because they were too precious for something meaningful made me boldly give them up. “I will inform you as soon as a specific schedule is decided.”

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin is raising her son, who was born in November of last year, and is also looking for her next work.

[2019/12/14] 4th anniversary of iconic global hit masterpiece <Crash Landing On You> aired on tvN and Netflix.  The rom-com drama attained a high viewership rating of 21.683%, one of the highest record in cable TV history. Besides dominating the Most Buzzworthy Drama Actor rankings, Hyun Bin and Son Yejin also took 1st place in the survey for “BEST DRAMA COUPLE OF 2020”, garnering 94 votes out of 200 media experts, conducted by Joy News 24. They also received the “Most Popular Actor And Actress” at the 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards. CLOY is forever legendary. 

http-gxaelqfihsla896292-gcdn-ntruss-com-

Spoiler

Crash Landing on You to King the Land, 10 K-dramas on Netflix to watch if you’re a hopeless romantic

Korean dramas are the unbeatable masters of the romantic comedy genre…

6 November 2023

Published on 14 December 2023

BY KARISHAMA SHETTY | GQ INDIA

If there’s a quintessential genre in Korean dramas that never goes out of style, it’s romantic comedy. From evergreen classics like Coffee Prince to recent favourites like King the Land, rom-com K-dramas are the perfect binge-watch material for the hopeless romantics at heart…

Here are 10 K-dramas on Netflix that are must-watch if you’re a hopeless romantic:

1. “Crash Landing On You”(2019)

IMG-5358.jpg

IMG-5356.jpg

IMG-5295.jpg

A star-crossed love story starring 
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, aka BinJin, is a sure-shot global blockbuster, and that’s exactly what Crash Landing on You is. The universally loved rom-com K-drama explores the love story between a North Korean captain and a South Korean chaebol heiress.

When a successful South Korean businesswoman and chaelbol heiress is swept away in a sudden storm while paragliding, she crash lands in the North Korean portion of a demilitarised zone and meets the captain of the army who decides to help her out.  What follows is a secret romance that brews between the two. The show received worldwide acclaim after its release during the Covid-19 pandemic and made Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin, Seo Ji-hye, and Kim Jung-hyun household names.

Shofukutei Tsurube, a famous Japanese broadcaster who famously promoting <Crash Landing On You> in his MBS radio show ‘Young Town', shared the Loro Piana shoes Hyun Bin and Son Yejin gifted him last April.

“These are the shoes gifted by Hyun Bin and Son Yejin. The relationship that started from <Crash Landing On You>continues forever.” ~ Shofukutei Tsurube IG, 2023/12/08

IMG-5441.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-4875.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin met him in Tokyo last April over a yakitori dinner.  Hyun Bin, who send him a handwritten letter in August 2020, fulfilling his promise to meet him in person and Son Yejin even showed Baby Alkong’s photo and said the baby resembles Tsurube-san! :joy:  

5_720960_thumbnail_IMG_2152.jpg

0001251409_002_20230414163304506.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

70314-C58-660-F-49-D3-A09-D-B2-EFA1-D34-