Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin, it's already been a year since they became hedgehog parents... preparing for their child's first birthday party

202310271446595656791_20231027152114_01_20231027161401433.jpg?type=w430

[HERALD POP]
Actress Son Ye-jin's current status ahead of her son's first birthday party has been revealed and has become a hot topic. 

On the 26th, actress Son Ye-jin posted two photos on social media with the message "Thank you." 

In the released photo, Son Ye-jin is smiling brightly while posing with her acquaintances. She appears to be grateful to them for their help. In particular, while Son Ye-jin's elegant and beautiful appearance in her hanbok stands out, there was also speculation that Son Ye-jin was preparing for her son's upcoming first birthday party. Actress Song Yoon-ah also left a comment on the post, saying, “Dugudugudugu.” 

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March last year. In June of that year, three months after becoming a hot topic with the birth of the couple of the century, Son Ye-jin directly announced her pregnancy and calmly expressed her feelings, saying, "I'm still in a daze, but I'm feeling the changes in my body day by day amid worry and excitement." 

Afterwards, Son Ye-jin finally held her son in her arms in November. In addition, after recovering after giving birth, she updated her fans about her current situation by writing a message expressing her gratitude to the medical staff and postpartum care center staff who helped her until she gave birth through natural childbirth. 

At that time, Son Ye-jin said, "I realized that we are all someone's daughters and sons, and that all babies in this world are light in their very existence. And when I met someone I loved more than myself, I felt helpless and at the same time strong that I could do anything. "While expressing her feelings, her husband, Hyun Bin, who also became a parent, said, "I am grateful to you who are with me through this entire process and are transforming into a hedgehog day by day." 

Interest in this family was so explosive that even a visual of the second generation created from a composite photo from the time of the wedding was floating around. Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin welcomed her fans by sharing her daily life in the midst of parenting, including carefully revealing a photo of her son's fist. 

Like this, Son Ye-jin is already entering her first year of parenting. Her support and interest continues in her happy daily life ahead of her first birthday party.

Hyun Bin♥Son Ye-jin, a happy 'mom' smile preparing for the first birthday party of their child

2023102801001845000265071_20231027084307555.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her happy appearance ahead of her son's first birthday party. 

On the 26th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo taken with her acquaintances along with the message "Thank you." In particular, Son Ye-jin is wearing her hanbok and showing a bright smile. Son Ye-jin's appearance in her V pose is full of happiness. 

Son Ye-jin married her Hyun Bin in March last year. Son Ye-jin, who gave birth to her son in November of that year, appears to be preparing for her son's first birthday party.

2023102801001845000265072_20231027084307559.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin appeared on the YouTube channel 'Imjinhan Class' on the 27th of last month and mentioned parenting, saying, "Of course there are difficult parts, but I think the happiness that a baby gives me is happiness that I have never felt in my life." When asked about her second child, she replied, "I need to think about it, but the baby is so pretty." Also, when asked who his son resembles, he said, "Many people say that he looks strangely similar. His eyes and stomach resemble mine, and his lower body resembles his father. They say that babies' faces keep changing. I'm glad that they seem to resemble me more now." “He explained. 

"Anyway, I guess I'm living in a different world. After working for 20 years, I'm now focusing more on my family, and I'm so happy right now. I want to take good care of my children, and I want to be a good wife and a good mother, so I don't have the energy for those things. “I guess it gets used a lot, but I’m still very happy,” he said, sharing his current situation.

'♥Hyun Bin' Son Ye-jin, ready for her child's first birthday party in hanbok?... Elegant beauty ‘gaze’

2023102780073_0.jpg

[SEOUL NEWSIS]

It has been revealed that Actress Son Ye-jin is preparing for a commemorative photo shoot to celebrate her son's first birthday. 

On the 26th, Son Ye-jin posted two photos of her on her own social media (SNS) along with the text "Thank you." 

NISI20231026_0001396543_web_20231026215327_20231026215902353.jpg?type=w430

In the photo, Son Ye-jin is wearing a beautiful embroidered hanbok and smiling brightly as she looks at the camera with her acquaintances.  She showed off her classy and graceful appearance by wearing her hair in a bun that went well with her Hanbok. She is giving off a cheerful vibe as she is taking first birthday photos with her son ahead of his first birthday party. 

Son Ye-jin, who admitted to dating actor Hyun Bin in 2020, held a wedding ceremony in March 2022 and gave birth to their first son in November of the same year. 

The two are the same age, born in 1982, developed into lovers after co-starring in the movie 'Negotiation' (2018) and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' (2019-2020). 

After her marriage and childbirth, Son Ye-jin has been sharing her family’s daily life through her social media, and recently appeared on a golf YouTube channel to sharing her happy recent life.

Son Ye-jin, Prepares for her Son's First Birthday

PUBLISHED ON 2023/10/26

HANCINEMA

photo1729471.jpg

Actress Son Ye-jin shared her updates on preparing for her son's first birthday party.

On the 26th, Son Ye-jin posted a picture on her Instagram with a comment saying "Thank You" and posed side by side with her acquaintances. Especially, Son Ye-jinwas seen wearing a hanbok. It seems as though she's preparing for her son's first birthday party.

Earlier, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a couple of the same age born in 1982, formed a relationship by working together in the 2018 film "The Negotiation" and the 2019 tvN drama "Crash Landing on You". The two, who later admitted their romantic relationship in 2020, married after a year and two months of public dating and became three families when they gave birth to a son in November last year.

photo1729470.jpg

The two have been revealing their family's daily lives through Instagram, and recently Son Ye-jin appeared as a guest on the golf YouTube channel and directly mentioned her son.

Son Ye-jin, who reported both pregnancy and childbirth at the time, said, "There are difficult parts (due to childcare), but the happiness that my child gives me is happiness that I have never felt in my life", adding, "I think I've lived in a different world so far. After working for 20 years, I became more focused on my family and I am so happy now. I want to do better, take good care of my child, and be a good wife and a mother, so I use a lot of energy. Nevertheless, I think I'm very happy", she said, expressing her feelings of becoming a mother.

In particular, when asked who the child looks like, she said, "Many people say my child looks strangely like the both of us. The eyes and the top look like me, and the bottom looks like his dad. But baby's faces keep changing. But I like the fact that he looks more like me now".

Son Yejin is ranked #44 for Actor Brand Reputation in October 2023.

IMG-2323.jpg

IMG-2321.jpg

The Korea Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation for actors!

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute collected 198,857,554 brand big data of 100 actors appearing in dramas, movies, and OTTs aired from September 28, 2023 to October 28, 2023, based on consumer brand participation, media volume, traffic volume, and community. It was measured quantitatively and indexed using a brand reputation algorithm. 

The 100th place in the actor brand reputation ranking in October 2023 are Lee Yoo-mi, Go Yoon-jung, Kang Dong-won, Cha Eun-woo, Yang Se-jong, Song Joong-ki, Namgoong Min, Jung So-min, Bibi, Rowoon, Lee Yoo-bi, Park Gyu-young, Ji Chang-wook, Han Ji-min, Han Hyo-joo, Lee Sang-yeop, Gong Yoo, Jo In-seong, Ryeowoon, Ahn Eun-jin, Kang Ha-neul, Suzy, Park Bo-young, Kim Nam-gil, Hwang Jung-eum, Wi Ha-jun, Yoon Kye-sang, Ong Seong-woo, Lee Seo-jin, Shin Eun-soo, Im Se-mi, Jo Bo-ah, Lee Byung-hun, Seol In-ah, Im Seong-jae, Nam Joo-hyuk, Ha Jung-woo, Park Seo-joon, Lee Jong-seok, Byun Woo-seok, Lee Min-ki, Yuna, Son Seok-gu, Im Si-wan, Son Ye-jin, Kim So-hyun, Kim Hye-soo, Lee Da-in, Kim Hyung-seo, Lee Je-hoon, Uhm Jung-hwa, Ha Young, Hong Sa-bin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Hyun Bin, Choi Hyun-wook, Ryu Seung-ryong, Jung Woo-sung, Jung Hae-in, Lee Jun, Go Min-si, Kim Tae-ri, Ma Dong-seok, Yura, Eom Ki-jun, Lee Jun-hyuk, Lee Jin-wook, Kim Da-mi, Shin Se-kyung, Uee, Cha Tae-hyun, Lee Jung-jae, Park Seong-hoon, Yoo Hae-jin, Lee Hyun-woo, Jeong Ho-yeon, Ryu Jun-yeol, Lee Jun-gi, Suho, Lee Som, Kim Ji-young , Kim Jin-woo, Song Ji-hyo, Kwon Sang-woo, Jang Dong-gun, Hwang Min-hyeon, Park Se-wan, Jang Dong-yoon, Kim Shin-rok, Ha Jun, Lee Dong-hwi, Kim Hae-sook, Kim Ok-bin, Yoon Hyun-soo, Kim Yun-woo, Shin Eun-kyung, Lee Hak-ju, Lee Si-woo, Go Joo-won, and Nam Sang-ji.

Baby Yoon Seri made her first choice in <Crash Landing On You> ep1. She was a year old at that time. It's customary for a toddler to participate in a fortune-telling ceremony called "doljabi" sitting in front of table with various objects like a stethoscope, a stack of money, gavel, notebook, and flower which would foretell her future.  Yoon Seri sealed her fate when she grabbed her father's hand. Her innocent action earned her father's approval.

4-C875900-64-C9-483-F-A309-F3-A7700-AE51

IMG-2506.jpg

SBS Movie World IG  update with Son Yejin.
“Everything can be solved with just one smile from actress Son Ye-jin. Until the day we meet again, the production team will work hard while thinking of you.”
“An interview with actress Son Ye-jin, who makes us want to continue acting even in 2018, only available online. Access SBS every Saturday at 11 o’clock! Movie World.”