Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

"Goodbye to mysticism" Hyunbin♥Son Yejin→Jiseong♥Lee Boyoung, a couple who communicate through 'Love Star' 

2023.08.29. 6:33pm

2023083001002112600280291_20230829183302845.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Couple Hyun-bin Son Ye-jin and Ji-sung Lee Bo-young are communicating with fans through 'Love Stargram' after removing their mysterious daily life. 

On the 29th, Son Ye-jin said, "Am I getting better? His photography skills are getting better and better." The 'he' Son Ye-jin refers to is her husband Hyun-bin. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are a golf maniac couple known enough to visit the golf course even during their honeymoon. 

Son Ye-jin said, Hyun Bin worked hard to capture Son Ye-jin's most beautiful appearance. In response, her best friend Uhm Ji-won joked, "They only take pictures of the legs too long?", and Min-jung Lee commented, "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's a bit like that", making everyone laugh.

2023083001002112600280292_20230829183302850.jpg?type=w430
2023083001002112600280293_20230829183302855.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the same age who breathed in tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', which ended in 2020 following the movie 'Negotiation', admitted their devotion after the drama ended and got married last year.  

After her marriage, Son Ye-jin takes off her mysticism and reveals her happy newlywed life and communicates with her fans. Son Ye-jin said, "I cook a lot these days.. I feel so proud when I cook for the first time." Since then, she has been showing the aspect of a 'hedgehog mother'.

"Son Yejin ♥ Hyunbin caught in sunglasses"...I wanted to take my wife's best photo, so I even sang "Jjubal."

0004916789_001_20230829202303471.png?type=w430

[OSEN]

Hyun Bin was captured diligently taking pictures for his wife, Son Ye-jin. 

On the afternoon of the 29th, Son Ye-jin posted several photos. 

0004916789_002_20230829202303561.jpg?type=w430

The public photo shows Son Ye-jin coming out of a round of golf. Son Ye-jin poses in various poses, boasting a small face and an unusual proportion. In Son Ye-jin's sunglasses, Hyun Bin, who takes her picture, is captured. 
Seeing Hyun Bin's posture of spreading his legs wide to take a picture of Son Ye-jin,, viewers showed various reactions such as 'Hyun Bin is working hard' and 'They are such a cute couple'.

The photo released shows Son Ye-jin leaving the golf round.Son Ye-jin poses in various poses, boasting a small face and an unusual proportion.

• Like 1

‘His Photography Skills Are Getting Better’ Son Ye Jin Praises Husband Hyun Bin; Fans Coo At Adorable Photos

Son Ye Jin took to Instagram to share some of her photos clicked by her actor-husband Hyun Bin. She praised him for his photography skills.

Updated on Aug 29, 2023 08:00 PM IST

WRITTEN BY AYUSHI SAXENA | PINKVILLA

Son Ye Jin; Credit - Son Ye Jin's Instagram
Son Ye Jin; Credit - Son Ye Jin's Instagram

Son Ye Jin shared some of her photos clicked by her husband Hyun Bin on her social media. She was seen appreciating his photography skills and how they had improved from when he first clicked her picture. Son Ye Jin was seen on a golf course while she was enjoying her day out with her partner. She was seen wearing golf costumes giving the impression she had a golf day out.

F4rRsNgaEAEUUuH?format=jpg&name=large

Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin on a day out 

Son Ye Jin posted a few snaps from her golf trips. She captioned the images as: “D-1. Am I getting better?? His photography skills are getting better!” Her post's caption indicated that Hyun Bin’s ability to capture images has improved significantly from the last time he clicked some pictures for Son Ye Jin. She was seen wearing the collection from the prestigious golf brand Piretti for whom she has been named as the new Global Brand Ambassador. The brand unveiled this news through its Autumn 2023 campaign.

Meanwhile, the actors got married in March 2022 in a private ceremony. They had been dating each other for quite a while prior to their wedding. They also welcomed a baby boy in November 2022.

0006915130_003_20230708083720205.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye Jin made her acting debut in the early 2000s. The actress garnered the title of Nation's First Love through her acting. She has acted in various films as well as television dramas. Son Ye Jin was last seen in Thirty-Nine in 2022, Crash Landing on You in 2019-2020 alongside Hyun Bin in the lead roles, and Something in the Rain in 2018. Her recent appearance was at Valentino's event in Paris. Son Ye Jin was named as the brand ambassador for the luxury brand in 2021. She looked elegant on her Paris visit. She regularly has been sharing small snippets from her daily life over the internet with her fans. Fans love the couple immensely and are happy to see them together. 

• Like 1

Hyun Bin Goes To Great Lengths To Get Son Ye Jin’s Instagram-Worthy Photos

Aug 29, 2023 11:11 PM EDT

BY GECA WILLS | KDRAMASTARS

Son Ye Jin once again showed off her husband's photography skills. Hyun Bin was then praised by the actress for his improving talent!

In her recent social media post, the "Thirty-Nine" star poked fun at the actor as she posted her golfing photos taken by him.

Son Ye Jin Instagram: Actress Proud of Husband Hyun Bin's 'Improving' IG Skills

On Son Ye Jin's Instagram, the actress and mother-of-one shared a series of photos taken during her golf session with her husband.

C80-B6-CBD-13-A6-4-D6-D-9-FC1-1-F777139-
6-D592453-A7-EA-4824-A2-C8-9-B382-E2-B05
(Photo : Son Ye Jin Instagram)

To recall, one of the hobbies that the power couple enjoys is playing golf.

The actress proudly posted photos of her, which she revealed were taken by Hyun Bin. This time, the "Secret Garden" star understood the assignment after taking Instagram-worthy shots of Son Ye Jin in her cute golf outfits.

"Am I getting better? His photography skills are getting better!" she wrote.

In the comments section, fans can't help but gush over the couple's cute interaction.

Netizens also joked about Hyun Bin being in his Instagram husband era, where he becomes the unofficial photographer of Son Ye Jin.

However, amid the adorable social media interaction of the power couple, eagle-eyed fans noticed how Hyun Bin managed to ace the shot.

Fans Spot How Hyun Bin Take Photos of Son Ye Jin

On Twitter, a user posted photos showing how Hyun Bin was able to execute the photos for Son Ye Jin's Instagram.

IMG-8677.jpg

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin
(Photo : @serineblack)
Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin
Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin

"Help, I cannot unsee Hyun Bin standing with open legs to get the perfect shot of his wife," the caption wrote, along with screenshots of the actress' photos showing Hyun Bin squatting with his long legs reflected in his wife's sunglasses.

Netizens also lauded the actor's dedication and hard work to perfect his shot this time.

It can be recalled that the actress once mentioned that he asked Hyun Bin to make her legs look longer in photos; however, instead of taking it from a different angle, he took a landscape shot.

A definition of happy couple, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin tied the knot in March 2023.

The duo first worked together in the 2018 film "The Negotiation," followed by the hit K-drama "Crash Landing On You" in 2019.

Now, they are proud parents of their baby boy, who they welcomed in November.

• Like 1

Look: Son Ye-jin Praises Husband Hyun Bin’s Improved Photography Skills On Instagram 

PUBLISHED AUG 30, 2023 1:31PM

BY YONIEL ACEBUCHEP | PHILSTAR LIFE

0007016718_001_20230829155003631.jpg?type=w430

Korean superstar Son Ye Jin showed off her husband Hyun Bin's improved photography skills as she shared some photos from their golfing session on Instagram.

The Crash Landing on You star pointed out how the love of her life, with whom she's been married since March 2022, understood the assignment by taking some pictures worthy of a spot on the 'gram.

"Am I getting better?? His photography skills are getting better," she captioned her post on Tuesday, Aug. 29.

The K-drama actress previously poked fun at her husband's photography skills on social media. Sharing some snaps on Instagram, Ye-jin said she asked him to take photos that would "make [her] look longer," but it ended up looking "like he only took a long picture," she joked.

Ye-jin has been into golf for over five years now. In her 2021 guesting on a YouTube vlog of professional golfer Lim Jin Han, she said: "I know why it's (golf) popular—it's fun to do because it doesn't work out the way you want it. There are times when results are good and bad, but as long as you practice you'll surely reach your goal until the end."

Hyun Bin Seen Standing With His Legs Wide Open To Get The Perfect Shot Of Son Ye-jin

August 30, 2023

BY LEE NARIN | SBS STAR

IMG-8665.webp

Actor Hyun Bin demonstrated love for his wife actress Son Ye-jin in the funniest way. 

Earlier in the month, Son Ye Jin 'called out' Hyun Bin on Instagram for his poor photography skills on their golfing date. 

At that time, she said, "When I asked my husband to take photos of me at the golf course, I asked him to make sure my legs looked long in them. I feel like that was the only thing he focused on though; he didn't care about anything else in the photos..." 

Then on August 29, Son Ye-jin shared a post on Instagram that seemed to indicate Hyun Bin's photography skills have improved in the past couple of weeks, and she was very happy about it. 

The photos that she uploaded were taken on different golf dates with Hyun Bin throughout this month. 

In these photos, she looked beautiful and tall, rocking golf attire. 

Along with the photos, Son Ye-jin playfully wrote in the caption, "Do I look better now? Well, his photography skills are getting better for sure!" 

Son Ye-jin definitely sounded much more satisfied with the photos that her husband took of her following the last upload. 

IMG-8667.webp

While checking out these 'better' photos of Son Ye-jin taken by Hyun Bin, fans noticed something hilarious in one of the photos. 

It was that Hyun Bin was reflected on the sunglasses Son Ye-jin had put on; a man's figure was on them, which had to be Hyun Bin.

In the reflection, Hyun Bin was spotted going so far with his photo taking; uncomfortably bending his knees, with his legs wide open, to get the perfect shot of his wife. 

IMG-8668.webp

Spoiler

2023083001002112600280293_20230829183302855.jpg?type=w430

Many fans laughed at this hilarious scene, and they also shared how much they loved his dedication to taking the best possible pictures for his wife. 

"I zoomed in on the sunglasses..."Captured Hyun Bin's 'exaggerated legs' for his wife Son Ye-jin's best shot

2023.08.30 13:09pm

insightSon Ye-jin's Instagram

[INSIGHT]

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed the scene of a golf date with her husband Hyun Bin.

On the 29th, Son Ye-jin posted several photos on her official Instagram account with the words, "D-1. Is I getting better? His photography skills are getting better and better."

In the public photos, Son Ye-jin, who is having a pleasant daily life while playing golf, draws attention.

In particular, in the part that Son Ye-jin mentioned, "His photography skills are getting better and better," we can see that the person who took the picture was Hyun Bin.

insight

In the photo Hyun Bin took with affection, Son Ye-jin is showing off a perfect body and extraordinary proportions that are hard to believe as a mother of a child, drawing admiration from fans.

Above all, a fan surprised many people by finding Hyun Bin's reflection in Son Ye-jin's sunglasses in the published photos.

Hyun Bin, reflected in the sunglasses, showed his efforts to spread his legs for his wife's life photo, making viewers feel warm.

Netizens who saw Hyun Bin trying to take a life shot of his wife with wide legs expressed envy, such as "A life shot that Hyun Bin can't avoid," "So cute," and "Because love improves your photography skills!"

Earlier, Son Ye-jin recently mentioned Hyun Bin's photography skills, saying, "I asked the groom to take it long, but I think he took it only long."

Fans did not spare their support for the married life of Hyun Bin, who showed off his ever-increasing photographic skills in life photos that were later released.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married fellow actor Hyun Bin in March last year. In November of the same year, she gave birth to a healthy son.

“His photography skills have improved…” I caught Hyun Bin in Son Ye-jin’s Lovestar

2023-08-30 7:25am

Son Ye-jin on a golf course date with her husband and mention Hyun Bin's photography skills.

Actress Son Ye-jin mentioned her husband Hyun Bin's photography skills.

Actress Son Ye-jin / Son Ye-jin's Instagram

On the 29th, Son Ye-jin posted photos taken at the golf course on Instagram, saying, "Am I getting better? His photography skills are getting better."

In the photo, Son Ye-jin is dressed in fancy golf fashion from head to toe. She took a pose that showed off her slender lines. Previously, her Son Ye-jin posted a post saying, "I asked her husband to take a long picture, and she seems to have only taken a long picture," which created a lot of topics. It is pouring.

Uhm Ji-won made everyone laugh by commenting, "They only take pictures of the legs too long?"

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married in March last year and had a son in their arms in November of the same year. It resumed its official activities in July.

Spoiler

img_20230830071721_ec8991b7.webp

Son Ye-jin photographed by husband Hyun Bin

Son Ye-jin photographed by husband Hyun Bin

If you enlarge the photo, you can see Hyun Bin in Son Ye-jin's sunglasses.
If you enlarge the photo, you can see Hyun Bin in Son Ye-jin's sunglasses.

"Private life open" Son Ye-jin→Lee Min-jung, top ✭ couples of 'lovers' who put down mysticism 

0004916885_001_20230830051302517.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN] 
Top stars' mysticism is now in a completely different atmosphere. Stars who are boldly showing Love Stargram through their personal SNS accounts are getting closer to their fans. 

#Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin

First of all, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a married couple of the same age as hers, born in 1982. The two met through the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018, and then worked as a couple in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in 2019. In the previous movie 'The Negotiation', the two people regretted that there were hardly any scenes where they collided together. The breathing of the couple, who said they looked after each other through the monitor, raised the expectations of many. 

Is that why? The drama has been loved not only in Korea but also abroad, and even Switzerland, where they were filmed, is selected as a famous tourist destination, and the craze continues. The atmosphere naturally expected that the two would lead to a real couple. Among them, the two who acknowledged their devotion in 2020, the following year, got married after a year and two months of public devotion, and became a family of three when they gave birth to a son in November of last year.

9-A45-D903-E77-D-4-C8-D-9-FD2-A31-E8-BDB

As Son Ye-jin is raising children, she has often shared the time she spends at home with her fans. From the table setting he prepared for her husband, Hyun Bin, to the appearance of playing golf together. Recently, she laughed at her cute grumbling at an outdoor golf course, saying, “I asked my groom to take a long picture, and she seemed to only take a picture of the road.” 

0007016718_001_20230829155003631.jpg?type=w430

On the 29th, Son Ye-jin also released another photo as if she were on a golf outing with her husband Hyun Bin, saying, "My husband's photography skills are getting better." The paddles even came up to the sharp criticism (?) that Hyun Bin, reflected in Son Ye-jin's sunglasses, was 'spreading (spreading his legs)', and laughed.

Duolac Bioguard, 1st and 2nd volume 'sold out'... 3rd reservation sale in progress

‘Duolac Biogard’, first release  after  Son Ye-jin's model, was sold out within a month

F40Q5GnbMAAlmzR?format=jpg&name=small

[MAEIL DAILY]
Duolac announced on the 31st that it had recently sold out its new product, 'Duolac Bioguard', and even proceeded with the 3rd reservation sale.

'Duolac Bioguard', released on May 22nd, sold out the first quantity within one month of its launch, and the second quantity that was airlifted thereafter also sold out within one month, establishing itself as an 'out-of-stock item'. At the request of consumers, Duolac significantly expanded its production volume and recently conducted a third reservation sale.

'Doulac Bioguard’ is the first product launched with a new model, actress Son Ye-jin. You can take 100% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin D for bone health and zinc for immunity, as well as lactic acid bacteria in one captive a day. The number of injected bacteria is 30 billion, and the number of guaranteed bacteria is 5 billion.

The company explained that it is characterized by a scientific combination of 100% Korean lactobacillus and 7 types of CBT lactobacillus with world-patented dual-coating technology applied according to the habitat environment of the small and large intestine. In addition, it was analyzed that advertising synergy with Son Ye-jin and premium product power with triple functionality were well delivered to consumers, leading to good results.

Duolac announced that it would provide an additional 10-day supply when purchasing a 1-month supply of 'Duolak Bio Guard' at Duolac Mall. In addition, through a special Chuseok exhibition, up to 30% discount on a special set consisting of Duolac Bio Guard products will be sold until September 27th.

An official from Cell Biotech said, “We will continue to communicate with our customers and introduce the best products that can satisfy everyone from children to adults, and expand our domestic and international influence.”

• Like 1