Helena

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin to give birth to a prince in December

SOURCE

what a pretty baby

style_635b3d8a70078.jpg

style_635b3d8c69e1e-819x1024.jpeg

37-C21338-E16-A-499-E-9141-6879163-BF9-C

[GQ KOREA]

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are about to give birth. The two received the blessings of everyone when they announced their pregnancy in June. It has been three months since the wedding on March 31st. 

Recently, it has been known that the second generation is a son, and she is preparing to give birth with the blessings of his family and acquaintances. Expected date of birth is around December. It is said that she is currently resting and focusing on prenatal education. 

Son Ye-jin is sharing her daily life through SNS. In addition to showing her hidden cooking skills, she also revealed a certified shot of her watching <Corporation 2: International>. 

In an interview with <Cooperation 2>, Hyun Bin said, "I'm not sure yet. Many people say that if you ask around, you have to see it in front of you to feel it. I think so too. It's such a big blessing, so I'm waiting with a good heart." She shyly shared her feelings about becoming a prospective father. It looks a bit strange. 

The two first met through the movie <Negotiation>. And through <Crash Landing on You>, I started to grow love. They are of the same age, born in 1982, and they are already visually perfect, and a strange current has flowed between the two, so the dating rumors have risen. 

In the end, they started dating publicly in January of last year, and they got married after a year and two months and are living a new life.

• Like 1

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, 'Son' to be born in December

SOURCE

2022102901001955100146571_20221028123102249.jpg?type=w430
2022102901001955100146572_20221028123102255.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will become parents of sons in December. 

On the 28th, Son Ye-jin's agency MS Team Entertainment said, "Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin's second-generation son is true. They are due to give birth in December." "Son Ye-jin, is currently in very good health." 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin had a private wedding ceremony in March at the Aston House, Walkerhill Hotel, Gwangjang-dong, Seoul in the celebration of their parents and acquaintances. And in June, three months later, Son Ye-jin received a lot of congratulations when she delivered the news that "a new life has come to us" and "I am experiencing the changes in my body day by day amidst anxiety and excitement." Son Ye-jin also expressed her excitement, saying, "We will deliver the news before it's too late to those who are waiting as much as we are. We will protect the precious life that has come to us."

Spoiler

2022102901001955100146574_20221028123102262.jpg?type=w430

After marriage and pregnancy, Son Ye-jin, who is living her daily life while taking a break from official activities, drew attention by gathering attention to cooking. She said, "I do a lot of cooking these days. I feel very proud when I am cooking for the first time. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing." She also shared photos of the dining table with Hyun Bin as well as gimbap, pizza, and hamburgers. . 

Meanwhile, her prospective father, Hyun Bin, was busy promoting the movie 'Cooperation 2'. Through various media interviews, Hyun Bin said, "As a parent, I think you have to work hard. I want to show you how to live a hard life. I don't feel it yet (about having a child), but when I ask people around, I usually say that I need to see it in front of my eyes. I think it's a big blessing, so I'm waiting with a happy heart," he said of becoming a father.

2022102901001955100146573_20221028123102269.jpg?type=w430

Meanwhile, interest in the second-generation visuals of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the representative visual couple in Korea, is also high. Just by looking at the published childhood photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, fans must have expected that their 2nd-year-old was naturally handsome. It is said that the second-generation son of two people with round eyes and distinct features is said to be a son, and it seems natural to be an 'actor visual' from birth no matter who resembles either of them.

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Announce Their Baby’s Gender And Due Date

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Announce Their Baby’s Gender And Due Date

Oct 28, 2022              by E. Ch

It’s a boy!

On October 28, Son Ye Jin’s agency officially announced, “Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin’s child is a boy. The baby is due in December.”

They went on to reassure fans, “Son Ye Jin is currently in very good health. She’s calmly preparing for the birth [of her son].”

After tying the knot in March of this year, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin announced in June that they were expecting their first child.

Congratulations to the happy couple and their family!

SOOMPI >>> son-ye-jin-and-hyun-bin-announce-their-babys-gender-and-due-date

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are expecting baby boy

Friday, October 28, 202

SOURCE

A wedding photo of Hyun Bin, left, and Son Ye-jin. The actor couple got married in March 2022. [VAST ENTERTAINMENT]

A wedding photo of Hyun Bin, left, and Son Ye-jin. The actor couple got married in March 2022. [VAST ENTERTAINMENT]

[JOONG ANG DAILY]
Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are expecting a baby boy, according to Son's agency on Friday.  

"Son Ye-jin will be giving birth in December and the baby is a boy," Son's agency MSteam Entertainment said.  

Last June, Son revealed the news that the couple is expecting a baby through her Instagram.  

“A new life came to us. I’m still bewildered, and also feeling the changes in my body every day with worry and excitement. I’m so cautious about this that I did not even inform most of the people around me yet. We will protect this life that has come to us," Son wrote.  

Son and Hyun Bin revealed in January last year that they were dating. The pair starred as lovers in tvN’s hit television series “Crash Landing on You” (2019-20). 

After going public with their relationship, the two tied the knot at a private ceremony in March.  

Son emerged as the “icon of first love” thanks to the romance films "Lover's Concerto" (2002) and "The Classic" (2003). Afterward, she received recognition for more diverse leading roles like in thriller film "The Truth Beneath" (2015) and the historical drama film "The Last Princess" (2016). On TV, she has remained as the queen of melodramas and rom-coms, starring in JTBC’s "Something in the Rain" (2018) and "Crash Landing on You."  

Hyun Bin became a heartthrob after starring in the MBC television rom-com series "My Lovely Sam-soon" (2005) and SBS’s “Secret Garden” (2010-11). He then took on leading roles in the drama film “Late Autumn” (2010), the historical thriller film “The Fatal Encounter” (2014) and the period zombie film “Rampant” (2018). 

• Like 1

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, becoming a father and mother... The child is a prince, "December birth" 

SOURCE

0004729270_001_20221028140505843.jpg?typ

[OSEN]
Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are about to give birth in December. 
The two become 'son' parents. 

On the 28th, Son Ye-jin's agency MS Team Entertainment told OSEN, "Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's children are sons. She is due to give birth in December. Her mother, Son Ye-jin, is healthy.”

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin met in the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who formed a relationship through 'Negotiation', reunited in the 2020 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', and later developed into real lovers. In the meantime, dating rumors have been raised several times, and the process from the meeting of the two people to the process of becoming a real lover received public attention. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who became real lovers, got married last March and became a couple. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding ceremony was attended by Ha Ji-won, Jung Hae-in, Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young, Kang Ki-young, Gong Yoo, Gong Hyo-jin, Jang Young-nam, Han Jae-seok, Hwang Jung-min, Gummy, Kim Beom-su, and Paul Kim. 

It was a beautiful wedding like a Disney animation, but it was very secure like the '007' series, and it was done in secret enough to use another vehicle when it appeared at the airport for a honeymoon. 

The two arrived in the United States, their honeymoon destination, and showed a sweet side to the extent that the chocolate factory was closed. The two were caught on a street date, having dinner, or watching a basketball game together, and when they were released through social media, it was enough to create the illusion of watching a live broadcast. 

It means that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding was the wedding of the century, and it was attracting attention from all over the world.

0004729270_002_20221028140505873.png?type=w430

After their honeymoon, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin focused on their main job. While Hyun Bin was busy appearing in the movie 'Cooperation 2', good news about her was also known. Son Ye-jin announced her pregnancy in June. 

Son Ye-jin said, "A new life has come to us. I'm still stunned, but despite my worries and excitement, I feel and feel every day due to the changes in my body," she said. 

Son Ye-jin continued her schedule such as photo shoots even during her pregnancy, and she turned into a 'queen of domestic help', such as helping Hyun Bin. In particular, the meals that her Son Ye-jin prepared for her Hyun Bin became a hot topic, and the appearance of watching the movie 'Communication 2' starring Hyun Bin was captured, giving a glimpse into her sweet newlywed life. 

Son Ye-jin, who has been working hard on her support and focusing on prenatal education, will give birth to her son in December. Following actress Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin and her husband and wife Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, a new life unfolds for her parents Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were born in 1982 and are the same age. Hyun Bin made her debut in the 2003 KBS drama 'The Bodyguard', and Son Ye-jin made her debut through her 1999 CF.

• Like 1

Son Ye-jin, ♥Hyunbin and sweet brunch time… Daily life revealed during pregnancy

SOURCE

0000864575_001_20221029165601602.jpg?type=w430
Son Ye-jin shared a happy time with her husband Hyun Bin. / Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram capture

Actress Son Ye-jin revealed her sweet honeymoon life with her husband Hyun Bin. 

On her 29th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo on her own Instagram with the caption, "Happy brunch, Have a lovely weekend". 

In the published photo, bread, fruits, vegetables, and coffee are placed on the table. In particular, the two forks are placed side by side, attracting attention. 

Earlier, Son Ye-jin said through her social networking service (SNS) in June, "A new life has come to us." "I'm still confused, but I'm living day by day because of the changes in my body in worry and excitement." He received great congratulations by telling them directly. 

On 28th, a representative of her agency MS Team Entertainment said, "Son Ye-jin is about to give birth in December," and "the 2nd generation is son." 

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin, who worked together in the movie 'Negotiation' and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' on March 31st. Son Ye-jin is currently pregnant, and Hyun Bin has been active in the movie 'Cooperation 2', which recently surpassed 6 million viewers.

Hyun Bin is good! ♥Son Ye-jin, a 'full-term' body, this 'lovely brunch' directly?

SOURCE

2022103001002018100154041_20221029220902884.jpg?type=w430
2022103001002018100154042_20221029220902921.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Such a lovely brunch, I'll get a very pretty prince! 

Son Ye-jin said on the 29th, "Happy brunch. Have a lovely weekend." 

In the photo released together this time, as if Son Ye-jin was wearing it herself, the plating that took care of even the napkin attracts attention. 

Even though Ye-jin Son, ‘hand Jang-geum’ is in full term, such as putting her bacon and omelette fruit together, she prepares a brunch for her husband Hyun-bin, attracting attention. 

Son Ye-jin is due to give birth in December, and she is known to be waiting for 'Pretty Prince'. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actress Hyun Bin, whom she had met through the movie 'Negotiation' and the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in March, and her husband and wife were married. In addition, Hyun Bin made a comeback to the screen with the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' and surpassed 6 million viewers.