Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

"Son Ye-jin's pregnancy is a big blessing"... 'Prospective Dad' Hyun Bin, confesses his feelings

SOURCE

After marrying Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin, who had been in a double slump, shared the news of being 2 years old a while ago, expressing his feelings about becoming a prospective father. 

Hyun Bin, who is making a comeback to the screen after four years, was interviewed non-face-to-face with reporters ahead of the release of her film. She had a special reason to meet reporters through video rather than face-to-face. 

Son Ye-jin, who revealed 'D-line', exploded.. Cooking prenatal education 

SOURCE

0004692833_001_20220905051803197.jpg?typ

[OSEN]
Prospective mother Son Ye-jin is once again catching the attention of netizens with her high-level cooking prenatal education

On the 4th, her Son Ye-jin posted several photos once again with the phrase "pretty and delicious dishes" through her personal SNS. 

The published photos are of high-quality dishes, making me salivate just by looking at them. He is living a luxurious life. In response, netizens once again admire Son Ye-jin's cooking skills. 

This caught the attention of many people enough to occupy the top spot in the real-time ranking of famous portal sites. Apparently, the way she, who is currently pregnant, is taking prenatal education with her luxurious cuisine caught attention

As usual, Son Ye-jin has often shared the daily life of a happy newlywed through her personal SNS. Earlier, on the 11th of last month, she posted on her personal SNS, “I do a lot of cooking these days. I feel so proud when my first cooking looks like it is. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing,” she said, posting several photos.

Then, she said, "Son Ye-jin once again a week after that, "I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and take pictures. I am very proud” and posted several photos, and the sea that surprised her with her high-level cooking skills that she couldn’t even believe was cooked at home. 

Because it was the release of her newlyweds' dining table, which she ate with her husband, Hyun Bin, it also captured the envy and attention of her netizens. 

Not only that. Her Son Ye-jin has once again become a hot topic after her recent pregnancy, with her slightly gaining weight. As she is in the third month of her pregnancy, she looks like she has gained a bit of weight. She even revealed her slightly raised D-line, but she was still boasting of her gorgeous and beautiful beauty, and her short-haired style made it a topic of conversation. 

As she is a top star actress from her hairstyle to her cooking skills, her every move seems to catch the attention of netizens. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married on March 31st. In June, her Son Ye-jin revealed the news of her pregnancy and is receiving her congratulations and support.

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | September Sightings]:

Spoiler

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | September Sightings]:

Previous Post:

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/255-son-ye-jin-손예진-drama-“thirty-nine”-jtbcnetflix/?do=findComment&comment=22383278

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/255-son-ye-jin-손예진-drama-“thirty-nine”-jtbcnetflix/?do=findComment&comment=22383288

Son Ye-jin, who revealed 'D-line', exploded.. Cooking prenatal education 

SOURCE

0004692833_001_20220905051803197.jpg?typ

[OSEN]
Prospective mother Son Ye-jin is once again catching the attention of netizens with her high-level cooking prenatal education

On the 4th, her Son Ye-jin posted several photos once again with the phrase "pretty and delicious dishes" through her personal SNS. 

The published photos are of high-quality dishes, making me salivate just by looking at them. He is living a luxurious life. In response, netizens once again admire Son Ye-jin's cooking skills. 

This caught the attention of many people enough to occupy the top spot in the real-time ranking of famous portal sites. Apparently, the way she, who is currently pregnant, is taking prenatal education with her luxurious cuisine caught attention

As usual, Son Ye-jin has often shared the daily life of a happy newlywed through her personal SNS. Earlier, on the 11th of last month, she posted on her personal SNS, “I do a lot of cooking these days. I feel so proud when my first cooking looks like it is. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing,” she said, posting several photos.

Then, she said, "Son Ye-jin once again a week after that, "I liked the food photos so much last time, so I worked hard to make them and take pictures. I am very proud” and posted several photos, and the sea that surprised her with her high-level cooking skills that she couldn’t even believe was cooked at home. 

Because it was the release of her newlyweds' dining table, which she ate with her husband, Hyun Bin, it also captured the envy and attention of her netizens. 

Not only that. Her Son Ye-jin has once again become a hot topic after her recent pregnancy, with her slightly gaining weight. As she is in the third month of her pregnancy, she looks like she has gained a bit of weight. She even revealed her slightly raised D-line, but she was still boasting of her gorgeous and beautiful beauty, and her short-haired style made it a topic of conversation. 

As she is a top star actress from her hairstyle to her cooking skills, her every move seems to catch the attention of netizens. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married on March 31st. In June, her Son Ye-jin revealed the news of her pregnancy and is receiving her congratulations and support.

"Son Yejin is more than Hyunbin...""The reason why I can't help but live well," said an acquaintance.

2022-09-05 16:49

Film directors who worked with Son Yejin and Hyunbin.
"Co-op 2's director. Hyunbin is delicate and Son Yejin is easy-going".

The story told by director Lee Seok-hoon, who has worked with both actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, is interesting.

Spoiler

3-E3-F5-F69-9945-4-CAB-91-BA-6-BBCED84-A

My Daily reported an interview with coach Lee Seok-hoon on July 5.Director Lee recently showed the audience the movie "Cooperation 2: International," which he made with Hyun Bin.Director Lee described Hyun-bin as a "detailed actor."He said, "With Hyun Bin, 'Co-operation 2' was my first work.I tried to know in advance what Hyun Bin's usual shooting style and what he considers important.What I felt while meeting privately and discussing the scenario together was that Hyun Bin was a very detailed actor.He was a person who carefully prepared in advance, in detail, and in every case.He also tries to do everything himself without a stand-in."

79-B1491-B-4-CFE-4994-A341-5-DCD59-B7-D9

8-DA7-D5-C3-C89-B-41-E9-B09-A-700-ACD5-B

Director Lee worked with Son Ye-jin on "Pirate."He said, "Somehow, you two became the couple of the century.As a person who worked with both of you, I met you in different works, but I personally thought it would suit you well."

13560-B4-D-AE27-49-A2-B87-B-48654645579-

"On the contrary, Son Ye-jin is a little more easy-going, and Hyun Bin is detailed and delicate.That's why we get along better with each other," he said. "I didn't get a call from Son Ye-jin regarding Hyun-bin's appearance in 'Cooperation 2', but I met her at the wedding and at other occasions.But I'm curious about this, too.What kind of coach did he tell Hyun-bin about me?I'm curious, but I didn't ask him."

[Interview ④] Lim Yoon-ah "Romance with real brother-in-law Hyun-bin, I want to ask Son Ye-jin's sister" ('Cooperation 2')

2022090701000427600022581_20220906105507

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Girl group Girls' Generation member and actress Lim Yoon-a (32) said, "I'm curious about how I will see my real brother-in-law Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's sister." 

In the action movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter referred to as 'Cooperation 2', directed by Lee Seok-hoon, produced by JK Film), Im Yoon-a, the sister-in-law of Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin) and Park Min-young, who has a fearless straight instinct, held a video interview with Sports Chosun on the morning of the 6th. They showed affection and pride for Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin of 'Cooperation 2', who worked together again after 5 years, and new member Daniel Henney. 

Lim Yoona said, "I was with Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin for a long time because we were together during 'Cooperation' and it was so comfortable. I think 'Cooperation 2' was able to be filmed while enjoying the scene more than the first one. Aren't the two of you strong enough just because they exist? He guided me in a comfortable and friendly way. Especially, there were many scenes with my brother-in-law Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin).

In addition, he mentioned romance with Hyun Bin. Previously, Lim Yoon-ah had built a friendship with Hyun Bin's wife Son Ye-jin, and in this regard, "I am alone in romance with Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), so (Son Ye-jin sister) doesn't seem to matter. By the way, I don't think Son Ye-jin will feel burdened either. I think I'll have to ask Son Ye-jin one more time later." "My feelings toward 'Cooperation 2' are still the same. The work and working environment were really good. Maybe ( Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney may not have been acting) It was not acting. It was so fun and comfortable while filming, but I was happy that I made a romance between the two of them alone. That part made me feel good and proud personally. I think the audience who will see it later will also try to empathize with me. If I watch the movie, I think there will be more people who will have the same mind as Min-young." 

'Cooperation 2: International' is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation between North Korean and South Korean detectives who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, plus the New Face overseas FBI, who unite for their own purposes. Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae-jin, Lim Yoon-ah, Daniel Henney, Jin Seon-gyu, etc. appeared, and director Lee Seok-hoon of 'Dancing Queen', 'Pirates: Bandits to the Sea' and 'The Himalayas' took the megaphone. It will be opened on the 7th of the following Chuseok holiday.