Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

“Pretty and delicious dishes”, Son Ye-jin reveals the delicious food she recently enjoyed during her pregnancy

September 4, 2022

Son Ye-jin showed fans the dishes she recently made.

On September 4th, actress Son Ye-jin uploaded several photos on her Instagram along with the caption “Pretty and delicious dishes. Be careful with the typhoon, everyone”.

The pictures released by Son Ye-jin show delicious food on pretty plates. Son Ye-jin, who is pregnant, drew attention by revealing her recent status of enjoying delicious food that would be good for both herself and her baby.

The actress also expressed her worries about the damage caused by the strong typhoon that is currently moving toward the north of Korea. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March. She is currently focusing on prenatal education during her first pregnancy. Her husband, actor Hyun Bin, will promote the movie “Confidential Assignment 2: International”, which is scheduled to be released on September 7.

'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, did your taste buds change after pregnancy.. A lot of food "delicious"

2022.09.05. 6:01 am
SOURCE

0003084473_001_20220905060101319.jpg?typ

Actress Son Ye-jin shared her daily life. 

Son Ye-jin posted an article on her own Instagram on her 4th day, "Pretty and delicious dishes, be careful of typhoons". 

In the photo, there are a bunch of photos of various course dishes. In particular, as it gives off a luxurious atmosphere, it looks even more delicious. Actress Oh Yoon-ah, who saw this, said, "Dae Jang-geum?" She admired the food. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actress Hyun Bin in March and recently became a hot topic when she announced her pregnancy. At that time, he said, "A new life has come. I am feeling the changes in my body day by day amidst worries and excitement." 

Crocodile Ladies, Son Ye-jin, did your taste buds F/W pictorial released

Monday, Sept. 5, 2022 
SOURCE

[FASHION BIZ]

Fashion group Hyungji (President Choi Jun-ho)'s women's casual brand 'Crocodile Lady' released the F/W season pictorial with the brand muse Son Ye-jin. 
RickRoll'D

%EC%86%90%EC%98%88%EC%A7%84CL1.JPG

%EC%86%90%EC%98%88%EC%A7%84%ED%81%AC%EB%A1%9C%EC%BB%A42.JPG

%EC%86%90%EC%98%88%EC%A7%84%ED%81%AC%EB%A1%9C%EC%BB%A43.JPG

With the concept of 'New view', the 2022 F/W collection has themes of 'Soft Feminine' and 'Sporty Elegance'. It contains the story and process of Lady Crocodile opening up various possibilities with Son Ye-jin in her daily life. 

Crocodile Lady consists of a 'business collection' and a 'sports casual collection', and in this pictorial, the business collection is based on warm and deep warm tones. 

The 'trench coat and logo dress', one of the main items of the season, has the advantage of being practical and reasonably priced for daily use. The one-piece is a calm color, and the point of patterning the alphabet of the Crocodile Lady stands out. The vivid red trench coat made autumn fashion more attractive and colorful. 

The sports casual collection pictorial uses cool lighting, white background, and minimal objects to create a clear and cool sensibility. In particular, her cute dog 'Kitty' also attracted attention. In a pictorial with a calm sensibility, Son Ye-jin showed comfortable and sophisticated styling such as a knitted dress, luxurious line padding, and a padded skirt. 

'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin "Be careful of typhoons"... Fans worry [Smart SNS]

SOURCE

0000891524_001_20220905121401578.jpg?type=w430

Actress Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin), who is pregnant, reported her recent situation. Photo = Son Ye-jin's SNS

Actress Son Ye-jin (real name Son Eon-jin), who is pregnant, reported her recent situation. 

On the afternoon of the 4th, Son Ye-jin's Instagram post, "Pretty and delicious dishes. Be careful of typhoons" and several photos were posted. 

The published photos are filled with dishes Son Ye-jin ate. A variety of menu items were prepared from meat, seafood, and desserts, and high-quality ingredients such as caviar caught the eye.

0004791061_001_20220904174101030.jpg?typ

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin (real name Kim Tae-pyeong) on March 31, and announced her pregnancy in June. 

Meanwhile, the nation is nervous about the 11th typhoon Hinnamno. At the 11 am briefing on the 5th, the Korea Meteorological Administration predicted that Hinnamno would come closest to Jeju at 1 am on the 6th and reach the Gyeongnam coast around 7 am. 

As of 9 a.m. today, Hinnamno is heading north at 24km/h in the sea 410km south-southwest of Seogwipo-si, Jeju. The central pressure and maximum wind speed are 930 hPa and 50 ㎧ (180 km/h), respectively, making it a very strong typhoon.

"Son Ye-jin's pregnancy is a big blessing"... 'Prospective Dad' Hyun Bin, confesses his feelings

SOURCE

After marrying Son Ye-jin, Hyun Bin, who had been in a double slump, shared the news of being 2 years old a while ago, expressing his feelings about becoming a prospective father. 

Hyun Bin, who is making a comeback to the screen after four years, was interviewed non-face-to-face with reporters ahead of the release of her film. She had a special reason to meet reporters through video rather than face-to-face. 

“It seems to be changing little by little as you accumulate age and years rather than marriage.” This is Hyun Bin’s answer to the question of whether his mindset as an actor has changed after getting married (ft. Son Ye-jin)

Hyun Bin became a husband and prospective father within half a year.

SOURCE

201648_303864_4410.pngHyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Source: VAST Entertainment, Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Hyun Bin expressed his feelings about becoming a husband + father.

Actor Hyun Bin, who has been loved by the public for his charming roles from 'My Name is Sam-soon Kim' to 'Crash Landing on You'. He married her fellow actor Son Ye-jin in March, and announced her pregnancy in June. She became her husband and prospective dad in just half a year.

201648_303875_3548.jpg
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding pictorial. Source: MS Team Entertainment

I'm curious about Hyun Bin's feelings like that. In an interview with Sports Kyunghyang , Hyun Bin said, "It will change as you get older and experience, but personally, I think there were a lot of big changes this year. Because I got married and had children."

He continued, "I think something will change once a child is born. I don't know what it will be yet, but I have some free time. On the other hand, I am cautiously thinking about whether I will work hard as the head of the household and live longer. I want to run my family well. I want it to be buried." He did not hide his responsibilities and aspirations as a father and as an actor.

201648_303872_3026.png

On the other hand, when asked if his attitude as an actor has changed since marriage, Hyun Bin said no. Hyun Bin said, "My attitude towards the work has not changed yet. The way I look at works has also changed before and after marriage, but it seems to be changing little by little as I get older and get older. He said that his own pace had a greater impact on his acting than the event of marriage.

That doesn't mean I'm not talking about work with Son Ye-jin. 

Spoiler

201648_303874_333.png

Hyun Bin is ahead of the release of 'Cooperation 2: International' on the 7th, and Son Ye-jin is actively supporting him. He said, "Son Ye-jin is very supportive. She is looking forward to it a lot. After the press preview, they were happy to read good articles about the movie."

Also, it is news that Son Ye-jin gave a book to Hyun Bin, who is currently working with director Woo Min-ho, saying, "I think it will be helpful if you read this." That's why she's cheering for the marriage of both her colleagues and husband and wife.

'Cooperation 2' director "Furry Son Ye-jin ♥ delicate Hyun Bin, I thought it suits you well" [EN: Interview ①]

2022.09.05. 1:51 PM

SOURCE

202209051227336710_1_20220905135104674.j

[NEWSEN]

Son Ye-jin in 'Pirates: The Bandit Who Went to the Sea', and Lee Seok-hoon who worked with Hyun Bin in this 'Cooperation 2: International'. He pointed out, "I thought they fit well" about 'Couple of the Century'. 

Director Lee Seok-hoon, who directed the movie 'Cooperation 2: International', conveyed Hyun Bin's passion for action through a video interview on September 5th.

The movie 'Cooperation 2: International', which will be released on the 7th, will feature North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) and South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, and the New Face foreign FBI 'Jack' ( Daniel Henney), it is a work depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperative investigation of detectives who have united for their own purpose. It is a sequel to the movie 'Cooperation', which mobilized 7.81 million viewers in 2017. 

After the first unofficial joint investigation between the two Koreas, North Korean detective Cheol-ryeong, who returned to South Korea on a new mission, and Jin-tae, a South Korean detective who made a second joint investigation with Cheol-ryeong to return to Kwangsu when he was transferred to the Cyber Investigation Team due to a mistake during the investigation. '. 'Cheol-ryeong' and 'Jin-tae', who have been reunited for the first time in five years, have a well-rounded investigation, leading the play to a central axis that cannot be missed only in the 'Cooperation' series. Here, the appearance of the foreign detective 'Jack', an overseas detective from the United States, goes beyond the existing cooperation between North and South detectives, and adds freshness to the global triangular cooperation unique to 'Cooperation 2: International'.

202209051227336710_2_20220905135104703.j

While Hyun Bin performed a variety of actions that were as good as the previous one, director Lee Seok-hoon said in an interview that day, "Hyun Bin is a style that wants to handle all the actions himself. As a result, he had to pay more attention to safety, but that much better picture and vivid images. It was very satisfying to be able to get a facial expression,” he said. 

There were injuries while filming. Director Lee Seok-hoon said, "Hyun Bin was more greedy for action than me. There was an accident where my forehead was slightly torn while filming. When I saw him go, I thought that he was really bold. It wasn't his fault, but he didn't get angry and just laughed." 

Director Lee Seok-hoon worked with Son Ye-jin in his previous work, 'The Pirates: The Bandit Who Went to the Sea'. When he said, "I worked with the couple of the century," director Lee Seok-hoon said, "Somehow, the two of them became the couple of the century, and I thought that they would get along well as someone who worked with both actors." , Hyun Bin has detailed and delicate parts. I wonder if these things fit well." 

Director Lee Seok-hoon "'Pirates' Son Ye-jin ♥ 'Cooperation' Hyun Bin, a couple with opposite tendencies.. They look good together" ('Cooperation 2')

SOURCE

2022090601000357800018991_20220905134903

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Director Lee Seok-hoon (50) said, "I was surprised by Hyun Bin's boldness." 

In a video interview with Sports Chosun on the afternoon of the 5th, director Lee Seok-hoon shared an episode about the action movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (hereinafter 'Cooperation 2', directed by Lee Seok-hoon, produced by JK Film).

'Cooperation 2' is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation between North Korean and South Korean detectives who meet again to catch a global criminal organization, plus the New Face overseas FBI, who unite for their own purposes. 

Director Lee Seok-hoon talked about working with Hyun Bin and Yoo Hae-jin, saying, "At the time of 'Pirates: The Bandit Who Went to the Sea', I developed respect for Yoo Hae-jin. It was the number one contribution to the success of 'Pirates.' . When I was having a hard time, he came quietly and cheered me saying, 'It's okay to take a break.' I was very excited to work with an actor who had a lot of will in 'Cooperation 2'. In 'Cooperation 2', Yoo Hae Jin's opinion helped a lot. It happened. As soon as the filming began, I was able to get good results and proceed well with the filming.” In addition, at the first meeting with Hyun Bin, he said, "I heard a lot of stories from the first part 'Cooperation'. I tried a lot to know in advance about Hyun Bin's shooting style and importance. Hyun Bin prepares meticulously in advance if it's a style of acting freely inside. I wondered what would happen if these two didn't match, but Hyun Bin fits within the range of Yoo Hae Jin well. There was an accident where Hyun Bin's image was slightly torn during filming. I stopped filming and told him to go to the hospital quickly, but he went to the hospital after finishing all the shooting that day. It seems bold,' he even said directly. If he gets hurt because of another actor, he might get annoyed, but Hyun Bin laughed and laughed."

In addition, director Lee Seok-hoon, who worked with Son Ye-jin at the time of 'Pirates' and Hyun Bin in 'Cooperation 2', said, "Somehow, the two became the couple of the century. Rather, Son Ye-jin is easygoing and Hyun Bin is detailed and delicate. So they are a better couple. I met Son Ye-jin at the wedding, but I couldn't contact him before the release of 'Cooperation 2'. How did Son Ye-jin tell Hyun Bin about me? I wonder if he did, but he didn't ask Hyun Bin separately." He laughed. 

Collaboration 2: International' stars Hyun Bin, Hae Jin, Lim Yoona, Daniel Henney, and Jin Seon-gyu, and director Lee Seok-hoon of 'Dancing Queen', 'Pirates: Bandits to the Sea' and 'The Himalayas' took the megaphone. It will be opened on the 7th of the following Chuseok holiday. 

"Son Ye-jin is more hairy than Hyun Bin"... 'Cooperation 2' director revealed 'The couple of the century'

SOURCE

202209051312149636_1_20220905162405949.j

'Cooperation 2' is the sequel to 'Cooperation', which created a sensation in theaters by mobilizing 7.81 million viewers in 2017 and ranking in the top 3 at the box office that year. 

Director Lee Seok-hoon grabbed the megaphone and returned to a more upgraded fun and luxurious scale. He is a 'Chungmuro box office maker' with 'Pirates: The Bandit Who Went to the Sea' (hereinafter referred to as 'The Pirates') (2014) and 'The Himalayas' (2015), which attracted 8.66 million and 7.75 million viewers, respectively. 

'Cooperation 2' is an unpredictable series of detectives united for their own purpose, including North Korean detective Lim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and New Face foreign FBI Jack (Daniel Henney) who meet again to catch a global criminal organization. Draw a triangular cooperation investigation.

Spoiler

202209051312149636_3_20220905162405972.jpg?type=w430

202209051312149636_4_20220905162405980.jpg?type=w430

On this day, director Lee Seok-hoon said, "This 'Cooperation 2' was my first work with Hyun Bin. I met the staff who did 'Cooperation 1' and heard a lot about Hyun Bin. When we met in person and discussed the scenario together, I felt that Hyun Bin was a very detailed actor. He was a person who prepared meticulously, in detail, and counted every number of cases in advance. "He couldn't help but be amazed.

In particular, director Lee Seok-hoon worked with 'The Couple of the Century', from Son Ye-jin to Hyun Bin. When asked how he felt about this, he said, "Somehow, the two of them became the couple of the century. As people who worked with both of them, I personally thought that they would go well together even though we met each other in different works." 

Director Lee Seok-hoon said, "On the contrary, Son Ye-jin has a more bubbly side, and Hyun Bin has a detailed and delicate side. So, I think they fit together better." I didn't get it, but I saw it at the wedding and at other places. But I'm also curious about this. What kind of director did you tell Hyun Bin about me? I'm curious, but I didn't ask

“It seems to be changing little by little as you accumulate age and years rather than marriage.” This is Hyun Bin’s answer to the question of whether his mindset as an actor has changed after getting married (ft. Son Ye-jin)

Hyun Bin became a husband and prospective father within half a year.

SOURCE

201648_303864_4410.pngHyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. Source: VAST Entertainment, Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Hyun Bin expressed his feelings about becoming a husband + father.

Actor Hyun Bin, who has been loved by the public for his charming roles from 'My Name is Sam-soon Kim' to 'Crash Landing on You'. He married her fellow actor Son Ye-jin in March, and announced her pregnancy in June. She became her husband and prospective dad in just half a year.

201648_303875_3548.jpg
Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's wedding pictorial. Source: MS Team Entertainment

I'm curious about Hyun Bin's feelings like that. In an interview with Sports Kyunghyang , Hyun Bin said, "It will change as you get older and experience, but personally, I think there were a lot of big changes this year. Because I got married and had children."

He continued, "I think something will change once a child is born. I don't know what it will be yet, but I have some free time. On the other hand, I am cautiously thinking about whether I will work hard as the head of the household and live longer. I want to run my family well. I want it to be buried." He did not hide his responsibilities and aspirations as a father and as an actor.

201648_303872_3026.png

On the other hand, when asked if his attitude as an actor has changed since marriage, Hyun Bin said no. Hyun Bin said, "My attitude towards the work has not changed yet. The way I look at works has also changed before and after marriage, but it seems to be changing little by little as I get older and get older. He said that his own pace had a greater impact on his acting than the event of marriage.

That doesn't mean I'm not talking about work with Son Ye-jin. 

Spoiler

201648_303874_333.png

Hyun Bin is ahead of the release of 'Cooperation 2: International' on the 7th, and Son Ye-jin is actively supporting him. He said, "Son Ye-jin is very supportive. She is looking forward to it a lot. After the press preview, they were happy to read good articles about the movie."

Also, it is news that Son Ye-jin gave a book to Hyun Bin, who is currently working with director Woo Min-ho, saying, "I think it will be helpful if you read this." That's why she's cheering for the marriage of both her colleagues and husband and wife.

'Confidential Assignment'·'The Pirates' Director Says Hyun Bin·Son Ye-jin Are Opposites 

By Lee Narin | Sep 5, 2022 

DB45-DE67-0445-4-D92-A3-B2-E625-E8-A44-F

Director Lee Seok-hoon told how different actor Hyun Bin and his wife actress Son Ye-jin's personalities are like. 

On September 5, Lee Seok-hoon had an interview about his upcoming movie 'Confidential Assignment 2 : International' that is to be premiered on September 7. 

During the interview, Lee Seok-hoon reminisced the time when he first met the main cast Hyun Bin and actor Yoo Hae-jin together for 'Confidential Assignment 2 : International'. 

Lee Seok-hoon stated, "What I realized about Hyun Bin then was that he was very detail-oriented. His and Yoo Hae Jin's acting style were very different. Yoo Hae-jin sets his acting frame wide; he acts freely inside his big frame, whereas Hyun Bin is a kind of person who carefully plans everything in advance. I was worried that they wouldn't hit it off well, but Hyun Bin was able to work within Yoo Hae-jin's frame really well." 

He continued, "Hyun Bin also always tries to act in action scenes himself. Once, he wounded his forehead while we were shooting action scenes for the movie. We were all like, 'Go to the hospital immediately! You've got to get stitches!' But he took part in the rest of the scheduled shootings that day. He could've been annoyed as it was someone else who had wounded him, but he just smiled as if it was no problem for him." 

Spoiler

Director Lee Seok-hoon

Afterwards, Lee Seok-hoon spoke about working also with Son Ye-jin in the past. 

Lee Seok-hoon stated, "I've worked with Son Ye-jin for 'The Pirates' some years ago. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are like a couple of the century now, aren't they? I personally thought they were a good match, because I knew their personalities and I believed they would make a great couple." 

He resumed, "It may not look like it, but actually, Son Ye-jin has a much more easy-going and cool personality than Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin is very detailed and caring. That's what makes them a better match. I did meet Son Ye-jin at their wedding. I wondered what she said about me to Hyun Bin before he began working with me for 'Confidential Assignment 2 : International', but I didn't ask him about it.", then laughed. 

4-D4-EEF73-0-CD9-4025-8-AB0-BEA61-E90-D7
63-D2-A558-2-E76-48-EA-B921-92-B18-B39-F

Previously in January 2021, news outlet Dispatch reported that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have been dating for eight months. 

Soon after the report was released, both sides confirmed that they were in a relationship.

Their agencies stated, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin started dating following 'Crash Landing on You'." 

Then, the couple got married this March, and in June, they announced that they are expecting their first child. 

(Credit= Baik Seung-chul/SBS Entertainment News, VAST Entertainment, LOTTE Entertainment, CJ ENM) 

"Son Yejin is more than Hyunbin...""The reason why I can't help but live well," said an acquaintance.

2022-09-05 16:49

Film directors who worked with Son Yejin and Hyunbin.
"Co-op 2's director. Hyunbin is delicate and Son Yejin is easy-going".

The story told by director Lee Seok-hoon, who has worked with both actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, is interesting.

Spoiler

3-E3-F5-F69-9945-4-CAB-91-BA-6-BBCED84-A

My Daily reported an interview with coach Lee Seok-hoon on July 5.Director Lee recently showed the audience the movie "Cooperation 2: International," which he made with Hyun Bin.Director Lee described Hyun-bin as a "detailed actor."He said, "With Hyun Bin, 'Co-operation 2' was my first work.I tried to know in advance what Hyun Bin's usual shooting style and what he considers important.What I felt while meeting privately and discussing the scenario together was that Hyun Bin was a very detailed actor.He was a person who carefully prepared in advance, in detail, and in every case.He also tries to do everything himself without a stand-in."

79-B1491-B-4-CFE-4994-A341-5-DCD59-B7-D9

8-DA7-D5-C3-C89-B-41-E9-B09-A-700-ACD5-B

Director Lee worked with Son Ye-jin on "Pirate."He said, "Somehow, you two became the couple of the century.As a person who worked with both of you, I met you in different works, but I personally thought it would suit you well."

13560-B4-D-AE27-49-A2-B87-B-48654645579-

"On the contrary, Son Ye-jin is a little more easy-going, and Hyun Bin is detailed and delicate.That's why we get along better with each other," he said. "I didn't get a call from Son Ye-jin regarding Hyun-bin's appearance in 'Cooperation 2', but I met her at the wedding and at other occasions.But I'm curious about this, too.What kind of coach did he tell Hyun-bin about me?I'm curious, but I didn't ask him."

“Confidential Assignment 2” Director Lee Suk Hoon Reveals The Difference Between Actors Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

The director has worked with both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

Director Lee Suk Hoon, who has directed hit movies such as Confidential Assignment 2, Himalaya, The Pirates, and Dancing Queen, holds the rare distinction of having worked with both Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

3l41LEGpRGe2w9f87eq4OYaRmm44PxHMg6oGNH5AZpQyeu8RDGidpuUk0ClTvq-hphpeUOHf05zWz6O5xNu8jada5s8Xt4HhXq0tQCFncnjVow=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

370-E6-C2-D-3-CC2-4707-B654-3058-FED7-CA

20-CE15-BD-D746-4-D77-ABB6-44-EF8126546-

Somehow I was lucky enough to have worked with the power couple. As someone who has worked with each of them on separate projects, I personally thought they would get along great with each other.

— Lee Suk Hoon

The director then provided insight into the differences between the actors.

Son Ye Jin is actually the one that lets things play out, while Hyun Bin is much more detail-oriented. That is why I think they would be great together. Although I didn’t receive any contact from Son Ye Jin during the filming of Confidential Assignment 2, I met her at the wedding and had other brief encounters. But I am curious to hear what kind of director Son Ye Jin told Hyun Bin I was, although I didn’t ask.

— Lee Suk Hoon

Lee Suk Hoon’s new movie Confidential Assignment 2, starring Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, and Yoona, makes its international premiere on September 7. The sequel to the hit action thriller Confidential Assignment, the movie is highly anticipated as the beloved cast of the original movie makes their return, alongside Daniel Henney and Jin Seon Kyu. Check out the trailer in the link below.

SOURCE