Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

'Pregnant' Son Ye-jin → Ko So-young, beauties who are good at food

2022. 07. 14. 09:04

Son Ye-jin, Ko So-young
Son Ye-jin, Ko So-young

[TV Daily Reporter Hwang Seo-yeon]

Stars such as Son Ye-jin and Ko So-young share their homemade dishes through SNS and show off their skills, drawing attention.

On the 11th, Son Ye-jin posted on her social networking service (SNS) account, "These days, I do a lot of cooking that I have never done before... I feel so proud when my first cooking is plausible. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing. But at this time, food I'm sorry for the photo," along with several photos.

Son Ye-jin married actress Hyun Bin in March, and recently received a lot of congratulations from the public when she got the news of her pregnancy.

Son Ye-jin SNSView larger imagSon Ye-jin SNS

In the published photos, various foods prepared by Son Ye-jin, who is pregnant, are included. Various menu items such as kimbap, stir-fried anchovy, oven-dried pizza, beef radish soup, and handmade burgers are packed with flavor, attracting attention. With her husband Hyun Bin, the amount of food that seemed too much for the two of her family to eat also caught her attention by giving a glimpse into Ye-jin Son's culinary skills, which are 'big hands'.

In Son Ye-jin's food photo, Song Yoon-ah said, "No, more and more! What's going on! It's going to be amazingly delicious," and Lee Min-jung, "When will I do it?"

On the 12th, Ko So-young also posted a picture of kimchi made by herself along with the sentence "The Three Musketeers, we should eat tomorrow" on his SNS account. Cabbage kimchi, mixed bakji, and cucumber sobak are neatly packed, attracting attention. This photo shows Ko So-young's cooking skills.

Ko So-young married actor Jang Dong-gun in 2010 and started a family. She has one son and two daughters.

SOURCE

• Like 1

0001475148_001_20220714161101409.jpg?type=w430

2022071501001056500064423_20220714145804599.jpg?type=w430
Photo = VAST Entertainment

2022.07.14. 4:11pm

[Reporter Hwang Su-yeon | Export News ]

A behind-the-scenes wedding reveals that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met through golf. 

Stars who enjoy golf, which has emerged as a hot sport, look at 'SNS News'. Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, who recently drew attention through marriage, is known to have fallen in love with her while enjoying her golf as a hobby. In addition, Lee Byung-hun ♥ Lee Min-jung, who played golf against the picturesque scenery of Hawaii, and In Gyo-jin ♥ So Yi-hyun, who showed off their professional skills.

SOURCE

• Like 1

Hyun Bin Love GIF by The Swoon

Hyun Bin Eating GIF by The Swoon

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Swoon

'Woo Young-woo' remake proposal in the US... A Story "under review"

On the 14th, a representative of 'Young-Woo Woo' announced to Maeil Business Star Today on the 14th, "We have received a remake offer from the US and the production company, A-Story, is reviewing it." 

According to Netflix on the 13th, 'Woo Young-woo' was ranked No. It recorded 23.95 million hours of viewing time, beating second place 'Control Z' (18.08 million hours). Starting today, it will be released in 31 languages in European and South American countries, and it is expected that the global box office will be in full swing.

The first Korean drama remake, 'Good Doctor,' to be aired in the United States earlier, has confirmed the production of season 6. 

'Crash Landing on You' starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, which aired on Netflix, is also being developed as a remake in the United States. 

SOURCE

Son Yejin’s husband Hyun Bin mentioned in his last year interview that he wishes to try pilates. 

“TRX are part of Son Yejin’s exercise routine, and other actors including Hyun Bin also like this type of exercise”  ~ blogger post

4940_16932_1600.jpg

201812021921131910_1_20181202193233515.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

Son Ye-jin/Photo=SBS

• Like 1

Son Yejin is a pilates maniac who has completed the ‘TRX Course’ certification

3-EC5-D17-F-75-AB-4744-89-BD-801-C815121

“Previously, actor Hyun Bin confessed that he made the so-called ‘angry back muscle” shown in the movie <The Fatal Encounter> through TRX” ~Son Yejin, 2016 MBC Section TV

She said, "I like to eat so much that I gain weight." The exercise she chose to manage her body is ' TRX' . This exercise, which is somewhat unfamiliar to us, borrowed the method used by the U.S. Navy special reconnaissance unit that captured Osama bin Laden by attaching a parachute to a tank, and reconstructed it so that ordinary people can easily follow it. The point is to stretch by putting your weight on two ropes hanging from the ceiling. It is effective in strengthening the core muscles (small muscles around the pelvis, hip, thigh, and spine) and internal strength because the exercise is performed entirely by entrusting oneself to the rope. 

In her past interview, Son Ye-jin said, "Even when you are old, you need to take care of yourself to do what you want to do." "Unlike men, our society is not tolerant of the wrinkles of actresses. She has to control her diet, exercise and maintain it consistently.”

source

• Like 1

[2017/07/22] Hyun Bin send this churros food truck to <The Negotiation> casts & crew.  The ft arrived after he had finished his shooting.  Son Yejin was not on the film set that day.

Words on the banners

”Min Taegu came to negotiate”

“Be careful of the hot weather”

“Cheering for you”

”Min Taegu is watching”

”Min Taegu is here”

”<The Negotiation>‘s actors & staff fighting!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRnhDJCBujo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

BDDD8-CFF-AADD-45-D1-87-D4-BFDEB4462-F3-

3-AF90108-1-E2-B-459-C-AAE1-FE4-FEF03-B0

EA6-CABDA-298-A-4-F04-A32-A-B6558074-F1-

Spoiler

9726-E215-BDD3-498-A-A41-F-737-E6-B04-D1

97-F7-AAB9-0-C68-4-B0-A-9-E84-2-A2-D300-

ctto beanhandhk IG

Food truck review

”Actor Hyun Bin left after finished filming” 

Spoiler

DC794801-EA04-4891-857-D-FC60-DBA38-E81.

CBF19-DBA-6766-4142-BB98-6-C892-A86-B7-C

CD5-A5-D90-3320-4671-B781-D6-C5-EF077-BB

C4-A6-CF8-E-6957-4881-A361-28-C6-D01-FAB

• Like 1

most-buzzworthy-dramaactors-2020-2022.jp

The No.1 Most Buzzworthy Korean Drama Actors Year 2020-2022

In this article, we have listed 40+ Korean actors who topped the list or took no.1 in the Most Buzzworthy Drama Actors from year 2020 to 2022. The ranking is determined by Good Data Corporation, a Korean research organization that specializes in the analysis on what is most buzzworthy Korean dramas and drama actors of the week. The data is collected from social networking services, online news, blogs, videos, as well as community group reactions and media mentions.

Note: The list does not include actors in the ongoing dramas that haven’t finished airing yet. 

3. Son Ye-jin | Crash Landing On You (2019-2020)

sonyejin-cloy.webp?w=361

Son Ye-jin falls in the arms of a North Korean soldier, played by Hyun Bin, in tvN’s megahit romantic drama, Crash Landing On You (2019-2020). She captivated the hearts of many for her charms as Seri that she became the no.1 most talked-about drama actor for seven (7) consecutive weeks from the first week of January 2020 until second week of February 2020.

Source:

https://korean-binge.com/2022/07/13/the-no-1-most-buzzworthy-korean-drama-actors-year-2020-2022/

Star's off-stage 'everyday' | Son Ye-jin

February 2019 issue

A pilates studio that I go to more often than I do at home

In the new year, in a report by a media company, about 50% of young people said, 'No matter how hard you try, you can't get out of the current situation'. As the reason, 22.4% cited 'because I am incompetent myself'. Is the effort worthless to those who think they are incompetent? There are those who say that the value of effort is not in success, but in 'every day'. They say that it is not talent, popularity, or strong support from the company that made them strong, but 'exercises I did every day', 'people who were by my side every day' and 'songs I sang every day'. It is said that 'life is worth living' because there is a dazzling day after those days. The success stories of the 'three stars who shined in 2018' were dazzling. There was a day that went unnoticed when she lit herself under the stage and trained herself with 'hard work'.

4940_16932_1600.jpg

© SBS

[Yoo Seul-gi | TOPCLASS CHOSUN]
When actress Son Ye-jin wakes up in the morning, the place she goes to is the Pilates studio. 
It's a habit I've had for the past 10 years. Son Ye-jin, who appeared on the SBS entertainment program 'All The Butlers', introduced this place as "a place I come to more often than her house." In a studio that is neither large nor small, I start my day sweating profusely with an instructor who has been in a relationship for over 10 years. 

Son Ye-jin is a certified TRX instructor. TRX is an abbreviation of Totally Body, Resistance Exercise. It is an exercise method invented by the U.S. Navy's Special Reconnaissance Unit, and is an exercise that uses one's own body weight to increase muscle strength with minimal equipment. In an interview after the movie "Negotiation", Son Ye-jin said, "I was exercising at the studio this morning as well." Whether it's a drama set or a movie set, the energy of the lead actor is important, and she says she works out every day to maintain this energy.

4940_16933_1600.jpg© SBS

In fact, Son Ye-jin did not lose her vigor during the interview that lasted more than 8 hours a day, and she did her best. Son Ye-jin, who debuted 19 years ago, is now one of the actors who is building a tight career between drama and film. The agency he works with has been in a relationship since his debut for 19 years.

“After one project, I was like, ‘I can’t do it anymore. Now I have to take a little rest', but I'm already preparing for my next project. Looking back, I think that the fact that I am not complacent with the present, and that I have constantly challenged myself is the strength that I have been able to perform until now.”

4940_16934_1600.jpg

There were works that had good results, and there were works that were bitter. And on all those days, Son Ye-jin went to exercise in the morning. She no longer sheds a single sweat, and with a smile on her face, she digests difficult movements without unreasonableness. He learned that a healthy mind comes from a healthy body. It is also said that energy storage is essential for all night filming, outdoor filming, and acting that involves physical and emotional labor.

SOURCE

Son Yejin guesting on <All The Bulters> Ep 46 & 47 in 2018/12/02.

In this episode, the members celebrate the first anniversary with Son Ye Jin, starting up with their starstruck reactions to the actress and giving pilates a try. They recreate her most iconic movie moments, but it can be challenging to gain her approval. The members take on the role of master for one another because it is a special episode. The class turns into a wonderful party as they discuss how to be hip at the karaoke in their own ways.

Son Ye-jin presented a day like a gift to the members of 'All The Butlers' who celebrated their 1st anniversary.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS 'All The Butlers', aired on the 2nd (Sunday), recorded an audience rating of 13.4% and a maximum of 16.6% (hereinafter referred to as the metropolitan area 2), taking the top spot in the same time zone. KBS2's 'Happy Sunday - The Return of Superman, 1 Night 2 Days' accounted for only 12.4%, and MBC's 'Gongmin's Husband' rated only 5.2%. On this day, 'All The Butlers' drew attention by ranking first in the entertainment industry in the same time zone with a target audience rating of 6.3% for '2049, targeting young viewers aged 20 to 49.

SOURCE (1)

SOURCE (2)

• Like 1

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married thanks to golf? Other star couples who also enjoy playing golf are…? (Entertainment Weekly)

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin got married thanks to golf? Other star couples who also enjoy playing golf are…? (Entertainment Weekly)

phuonganhvu1192 seconds agoLast Updated: July 14, 2022
 1 minute read

“Entertainment Weekly” will talk about celebrities who have both love and the hobby of playing golf. 

The new broadcast of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly”, which is scheduled to air at 11 p.m on July 14th, will mention star couples who like playing golf in the “SNS News” section. “SNS News” will allow the viewers to have look at stars who enjoy playing golf, which has recently emerged as a trending sport. 

Couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who made headlines with their grand wedding, are known to have developed into lovers through this common thing. Both of them enjoy playing golf as a hobby.

hyun bin son ye jin

In addition, Lee Byung-hun  Lee Min-jung is another celebrity couple who loves golf. They were seen playing golf against the backdrop of Hawaii’s picturesque scenery. In Kyo-jin and So Yi-hyun couple also revealed their outstanding skills like professional golfers. 

Lee Min Jung

So Yi-hyun

The show will also deliver the news about Noze, who has recently been embroiled in SNS advertisement controversy, and the wedding of Davichi’s Lee Hae-ri in the “Entertainment Headline” section. In addition, Shin Hyun-joon’s first comeback in 6 years, a meeting with Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri, and Kim Woo-bin of movie “Alienoid” and a list of stars who overcome their age gaps and build beautiful friendships have also been prepared for today’s broadcast of “Entertainment Weekly”.

Source: Daum

https://kbizoom.com/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-got-married-thanks-to-golf-other-star-couples-who-also-enjoy-playing-golf-are-entertainment-weekly/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, is the marriage malfunction golf?"It was so much fun". Teach him yourself.

2022.07.15 06:29am

/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed a love affair through their common hobby, golf.

On KBS 2TV's 'Year-round Live' broadcast on the 14th, star couples who enjoyed golf together were revealed.

First, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were introduced as a star couple whose golf became an Ojak Bridge. Hyun Bin, who enjoys sports as a hobby, even taught as a coach when Son Ye-jin started playing golf.

Son Ye-jin said in an interview in the past, "I started playing golf three years ago and it was so much fun." The two showed an extraordinary love for golf, such as being caught carrying golf equipment on their honeymoon in the United States in April.

/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

In addition, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung, who played golf against the picturesque scenery of Hawaii, were also introduced. The two, who usually enjoy golf course dates, left for the United States in April to attend the gallery of the 4 major golf tournaments, the Masters Tournament. 

Next, In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun, who have professional level skills, and Lee Kyu-hyuk and Son Dam-bi were introduced. Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-in, who are publicly dating, are also listed. Lee Seung-gi was caught looking for his grandmother after playing golf with Lee Da-in last year.

Actor Kim Tae-hee's younger brother Lee Wan and golfer Lee Bo-mi were also introduced. Bomi Lee's accumulated prize money is known to be more than 10 billion won. The couple also enjoys rounding with Kim Tae-hee and Rain. In a golf-related program that Lee Wan appeared on last month, Lee Wan revealed her love for her golf, saying that whenever Lee Bo-mi practiced her golf, she enjoyed playing rounds together.

Source:

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022071506015653641

[방송]Hyun Bin, ♥ Son Ye-jin Directly teach golf.. Lee Seung-gi and Da-in love golf (live all year round)

202207150930019258_t.jpg

A star couple who grew up in love with golf was revealed.

On KBS2’s ‘All Year Live’, which aired on the 14th, a golf couple was introduced under the theme of ‘Golf carries love’.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who recently announced the news of their pregnancy, are known to have developed into lovers through their common hobby, golf. Hyun Bin is said to have enjoyed golf and baseball as hobbies for a long time.

In an interview in the past, Son Ye-jin said, “There are not many things that I can spend fun time with people while doing sports while doing my hobbies. She started playing golf three years ago and it was so much fun,” she said.

It is also known that the two went on a honeymoon to the United States after marriage and enjoyed golf together there.

Singer Lee Seung-gi and actor Lee Da-in, who have been publicly devotees for two years, also developed a love affair with golf. After the golf course date, Da-in Lee visited Seung-gi Lee’s grandmother’s house and said hello. There were rumors of a breakup between the two once, but they denied the breakup rumor by posting photos taken in the same place by a day apart.

Actors Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung are also famous for their love for golf. He even went all the way to the United States to attend the Masters Tournament as a gallery. In addition to her husband, Lee Min-jung went out to the field with celebrity colleagues such as Oh Yoon-ah and Baek Ji-young, and boasted unexpected connections through golf with On Joo-wan and Yoo Se-yoon.

Actors Lee Hyun and In Gyo-jin also love golf. So Yi-hyun’s golf teacher is In Gyo-jin. Hyeon-eun So said, “He never took a lesson. He learned it from his husband. His skills are the skills of heaven.” Son Dam-bi and Lee Gyu-hyuk are newlyweds who play golf with them. The two showed such extraordinary love that they even played golf on their honeymoon.

Source:

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/방송hyun-bin-♥-son-ye-jin-directly-teach-golf-lee-seung-gi-and-da-in-love-golf-live-all-year-round/

“Hyun Bin and Son Yejin are said to have developed into her lovers through her common hobby, golf” “Hyun Bin taught Son Ye-jin to play golf”

:piggie:

'All year round' Hyun Bin, ♥ Son Ye-jin directly taught golf

2022.07.15. 4:56 am

0004991774_001_20220715075601062.jpg?type=w430

Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who announced the news of their 2nd generation after 3 months of marriage, started a relationship through golf. 

On the 14th, stars who fell in love while playing golf together under the theme of 'Golf carries love' were introduced. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are said to have developed into lovers through their common hobby, golf. 

Hyun Bin enjoys golf and baseball as his hobbies for a long time with his natural athleticism, and he is also a member of a famous celebrity golf club.  

It is also known that Hyun Bin taught her Son Ye-jin to play golf, especially when she dated golf as her medium. 

In one of her past interviews, Son Ye-jin said, "While doing her hobbies and working out for her, she doesn't have many fun times with people. She started playing golf three years ago and she said it was so much fun,” she said. 

After her marriage, the two went on a honeymoon to the United States, where they also played golf together. 

In addition, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung often go on a golf course date, and in April, they visited the United States to watch the Masters Tournament, one of the four major golf tournaments. In Gyo-jin and So Yi-hyun's couple showed off their high-level skills by appearing on a golf variety show last year. It is reported that her public devotee is Lee Seung-gi, and Indian golf is Ojakgyo. 

SOURCE

• Like 1

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, the secret to marriage is golf? Lee Byung-hun♥Lee Min-jeong Same hobby (live all year round)

2022.07.14. 4:11pm

0001475148_001_20220714161101409.jpg?type=w430view original

(Export News Reporter Hwang Soo-yeon) A behind-the-scenes wedding reveals that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met through golf.

In 'Celebrity Headlines' of KBS 2TV's 'All Year Live', which will be broadcast on the 14th, the news of Noje, who has been caught up in the 'SNS advertisement controversy' from the wedding site of Davichi Hae-ri, is on the air. 

Next, 'SNS News' gathers stars who have achieved both golf and love, and 'I Love You All Year', where you can meet actor Shin Hyun-jun, who returned to the screen after 6 years, and actors Ryu Jun-yeol, Kim Tae-ri, and Kim Woo-bin of the movie 'Alien + Human'. 'The Woman Who Runs the Chart', which recognizes the stars who overcame the age difference and built beautiful friendships, will be released. 

0001475148_002_20220714161101491.jpg?type=w430view original

'Celebrity Headlines' tells the story of Lee Hae-ri, a member of singer Davichi, who got married on the 3rd. As a result of finding out through a wedding planner on 'Year-round Live', the cost of the wedding alone reached about 50 million won. Everything about Lee Hae-ri's marriage is introduced, from the price of the reverse wedding dress. 

After signing an SNS advertisement contract, it is dealt with in an advertisement controversy, which is engulfed in a 'gapjil controversy' for not following the upload period. After seven days of controversy, Noje released a handwritten signature apologies for causing harm to the relevant officials, and netizens' reactions to this are mixed. Lawyer Heo Joo-yeon draws attention by revealing that it can claim up to 100 million won in case of violating the celebrity SNS advertisement contract on 'Year-round Live'. 

Stars who enjoy golf, which has emerged as a hot sport, look on 'SNS News'. Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, who recently became a hot topic through marriage, is known to have fallen in love with her while enjoying her golf as a hobby. In addition, Lee Byung-hun ♥ Lee Min-jung, who played golf against the picturesque scenery of Hawaii, and In Gyo-jin ♥ So Yi-hyun, who showed off their professional skills. Let's follow the SNS news of the stars who caught both golf and love.

0001475148_003_20220714161101571.jpg?type=w430

In 'I love you all year round', we meet Shin Hyun-jun, who returned to the screen after 6 years with the movie 'Handsome'. Shin Hyun-joon, who revealed that there is an exposure scene in this movie, said, "The 'this' part is on the screen" when asked how far he is exposed, and he is surprised that he cannot show it to his wife. Shin Hyun-joon will reveal the behind-the-scenes story of the movie 'Mister Mermaid' in which he appears with his best friend Jung Jun-ho, as well as the promises made through this film. 

The movie 'Alien + Human', which emerged as the most anticipated work in the second half of the year, will also meet in 'I Love You All Year'. Kim Woo-bin, who returned to the screen after 6 years with this movie, expressed his emotional impression, and Kim Tae-ri, who recently became a hot topic as a fencing fairy, said that he also visited the action school for the movie, showing the side of an 'action master' with comic acting. Ryu Jun-yeol, who tried to transform his acting, aroused curiosity by saying that he said, "There is no synchronicity" with him about the character of 'Eolchigi Master'. 

The three actors went on a special time travel prepared throughout the year. Tae-ri Kim mentioned that her childhood hope was 'the daughter of a stationery house', and the reason for that is because she is 'this'. What the three people dreamed of before becoming actors will be revealed in 'I love you all year round'.

Finally, 'The Woman Who Runs the Charts' introduces celebrities who have shared deep friendships across generations. Let's find out the story of how two actors, one of the reputed actors in the entertainment industry, actually got together because of 'fishing', and the reason why this actor who enjoys hip-hop at the age of 85 and a 32-year-old star became best friends. Next, the secret to how an actress in her 30s and an elderly actress in their 80s made friends with drinking and had a beer in the neighborhood, who will be the first star among them will be revealed through the broadcast.

Source:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001475148?lfrom=twitter

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, is the marriage malfunction golf?"It was so much fun". Teach him yourself.

/사진=KBS 2TV '연중라이브'

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed their love through golf, a common hobby.  Star couples who enjoy golf together were revealed.

First, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin were introduced as a star couple whose golf became the Ojak Bridge. Hyun Bin, who enjoys sports as a hobby, even taught as a coach when Son Ye-jin started playing golf.

Son Ye-jin said in an interview in the past, "I started playing golf three years ago and it was so much fun." The two showed an extraordinary love for golf, such as being caught carrying golf equipment on their honeymoon in the United States in April.

/Photo=KBS 2TV 'Year-round Live'

SOURCE

• Like 1

It was revealed that actress Son Ye-jin and actor Hyun Bin became close while playing golf together.  On July 14, KBS' television show 'Entertainment Weekly Live' shared how Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got close.  'Entertainment Weekly Live' explained that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin connected through golf.  Hyun Bin loves to exercise, and one of the activities that he loves doing has always been golf―he is even a member of a well-known golf club that a lot of actors belong to. When Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became together, they apparently used to go on golf dates often.  It is said that Hyun Bin used to teach Son Ye-jin how to play golf, and they also visited a golf course on their honeymoon to the United States in April. 

Not too long ago, Son Ye-jin expressed her love for golf during one interview.  At that time, Son Ye-jin said, "There is nothing like golf that gives you a fun time to socialize with friends or family and makes you move as part of your exercise. I started playing golf about three years ago, and I found It's really entertaining." She continued, "Ever since I started playing golf, I fell in love with it. For like three months after I started it, I went to play golf like non-stop. 

Previously in January 2021, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin made At that time, their agencies  stated that the two stars began dating each other after their drama 'Crash Landing on You' that aired from December 2019 until February 2020.  They got married on the last day of March, and Son Ye-jin recently announced her pregnancy. 

Source:

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1006824283

Son Ye-jin  Hyun Bin Said To Have Become Close While Playing Golf Togther

2022.07.15 11:32 

0004991774_001_20220715075601062.jpg?type=w430

It was revealed that actress Son Ye-jin and actor Hyun Bin became close while playing golf together. 

On July 14, KBS' television show 'Entertainment Weekly Live' shared how Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got close.  'Entertainment Weekly Live' explained that Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin connected through golf.  Hyun Bin loves to exercise, and one of the activities that he loves doing has always been golf―he is even a member of a well-known golf club that a lot of actors belong to.

When Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin became together, they apparently used to go on golf dates often.  It is said that Hyun Bin used to teach Son Ye-jin how to play golf, and they also visited a golf course on their honeymoon to the United States in April.  Not too long ago, Son Ye-jin expressed her love for golf during one interview.  At that time, Son Ye-jin said, "There is nothing like golf that gives you a fun time to socialize with friends or family and makes you move as part of your exercise. I started playing golf about three years ago, and I found It's really entertaining." She continued, "Ever since I started playing golf, I fell in love with it. For like three months after I started it, I went to play golf like non-stop. 

Previously in January 2021, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin made At that time, their agencies  stated that the two stars began dating each other after their drama 'Crash Landing on You' that aired from December 2019 until February 2020.  They got married on the last day of March, and Son Ye-jin recently announced her pregnancy. 

SOURCE

• Like 1

Actor Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin's golf coach ... “Golf love” even on honeymoon

2022/07/15 05:51

Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin's golf coach ... “Golf love” even on their honeymoon (Image courtesy of wowkorea)

Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin's golf coach ... “Golf love” even on their honeymoon (Image courtesy of wowkorea)

Golf coach of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin (Image courtesy of wowkorea)

Golf coach of actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin (Image courtesy of wowkorea)

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have grown their love by sharing golf as a shared hobby.

KBS 2TV "Entertainment Live" broadcast on the 14th dealt with the star couple who became a bridge for golf.

Hyun Bin is doing various exercises because his hobby is exercising, and he also went to golf steadily. Especially when Son Ye Jin started playing golf, he said he went straight to coaching.

Son Ye Jin said, "I started trying three years ago, but it was very interesting. I did my best for the first few months."

They say they enjoyed playing golf on their honeymoon in the United States, showing a special love for golf.

Source:

https://www.wowkorea.jp/news/enter/2022/0715/10356030.html