Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

“Son Ye-jin, who reported her recent status through SNS a while ago after her pregnancy announcement, boasted a still beautiful beauty with no swelling even though she was pregnant.” ~ OBS

[National Couple Research Institute②] Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, a flower path with every step I take

2022.07.13. 11:30 am

7-CC8-D7-F9-5162-46-BC-90-E6-F117391-B5-

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a couple who are cheering for themselves. It is the fans who have been waiting for their real devotees more than anyone else. 

When the first dating rumors came out along with eyewitness accounts of the two of them traveling to the United States, it was the fans who were more than anyone else. 

Despite the official wives of both sides, witnessing a date at the mart continued, and rumors of a second love affair between the two of them heated up the entertainment industry as well as fans. 

And despite the denial of dating rumors, the two met again through the romantic work 'Crash Landing on You'. As the two of them boasting the best acting skills among stars of their age, they definitely crashed into each other's minds to the extent that it was hard to tell whether it was real or a drama. 

The drama was a huge success thanks to the passionate performances of the two people, and the third dating rumor that followed naturally. At the time of the drama's finale, the two stood in the photo zone with a time difference, even though they denied the dating rumors, they boasted a couple's fashion sense with a similar look, attracting attention. 

Interestingly enough, the episode of the finale of the two was revealed after the announcement of their marriage. At that time, the actress and staff handed her a glass of wine to Son Ye-jin, who became drunk because she was in a good mood at the time, and Hyun Bin, who was watching, silently took the cup and claimed to be her Black Knight. 

After that, on January 1, 2021, with the long-awaited fourth dating rumor, the two finally admitted that they were dating, just like all couples at the beginning of the new year. 

After admitting that they are dating, the two got married in March after two years of dating. 

Not long ago, after three months of marriage, she received the blessings of many people by announcing her 2nd birthday. Although the exact number of weeks of pregnancy was not disclosed, it is speculated that she is due to give birth this year through her best friend Lee Jung-hyeon's comment, 'Wool Blessing and Tiger's Friend'. 

Son Ye-jin, who reported her recent status through SNS a while ago after her pregnancy announcement, boasted a still beautiful beauty with no swelling even though she was pregnant. 

She is also working hard on her prenatal education as she is nicknamed 'So Ye-jin', and she is reviewing her next project following the drama 'Thirty, Nine'.

On the other hand, the prospective father Hyun Bin, who will have a slightly busier year, is preparing to release the movies 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation 2: International' only this year. In addition to the two works, in the second half of the year, filming for the movie 'Harbin' is scheduled to

begin.

SOURCE

Son Ye Jin reveals she's into cooking these days in cute Instagram updates

July 13, 2022 | AKP STAFF

1657687844-20220712-sonyejin.jpg

Actress Son Ye Jin revealed that she's been into cooking lately!

Back on July 12, Son Ye Jin updated her Instagram with some photos of some of her delicious concoctions. She wrote, "These days, I've taken a liking to cooking, which I was never into. When the dishes that I am making for the first time turn out sort of okay, I can't be prouder of myself. Those of you who are great with cooking, you're amazing!"

In response, fellow actress Oh Yoon Ah commented, "Oh, you're pretty good", while actress Lee Min Jung said, "When are you going to invite me?".

Meanwhile, Son Ye Jin tied the knot with her former co-star/actor Hyun Bin in March of this year. In June, the star couple delivered the wonderful news of Son Ye Jin's pregnancy.

1657687725-293207695-431013818950112-6857834093997564656-n.jpg

1657687724-292678648-1156686814907162-5172689305524381470-n.jpg

Spoiler

1657687725-292748695-181067847627181-4031316754647098916-n.jpg

1657687725-293187391-988704791704764-4320284027237730829-n.jpg

SOURCE

[Son Ye Jin | All Kpop Article]:

[Son Ye Jin | PhilSTAR L!fe Article]:

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: | OBS News]:

[National Couple Research Institute ②] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye Jin, Flower Road With Every Step (Source : OBS TV | NAVER TV Entertainment) 

Papago:

The prettiest pregnant woman in the world & the 2nd most handsome father in Korea. It's #HyunBin & #SonYeJin couple. 

As the best visual couple, synthetic photos of the 2 are currently attracting attention in the online community.

-- 

The maternity & baby products industry is no exception. They are already working under the water to bring the couple together.
- OBS Naver

Actress Son Ye Jin’s Cooking Sparks A Food Debate That Has Gone Viral

“According to my standards, that looks delicious…”

-PFwV-0QntEKGOtwBr0N0TrWFAcooxumHkrtPXP9

This regional pride came to a head over actress Son Ye Jin‘s cooking.

9-EBC4-FB1-E61-C-4385-B434-9-A10-ACF07-A

The actress, on July 11, uploaded a series of pictures of food that she cooked for herself and her husband,Hyun Bin.

Son Ye Jin proudly captioned the post stating that she had cooked the delicious-looking food.

I’ve often been cooking these days… I feel so proud when my food comes out looking good despite cooking it for the first time. To all those who cook well, you guys are awesome. Also, my apologies for uploading food pictures at this hour.

— Son Ye Jin

The actress uploaded several pictures, including a picture of this gorgeous Kimbap

This innocent-looking beef stew is now the subject of a heated debate.

In one of Korea’s largest online communities, a post titled “The Son Ye Jin Meal That Quietly Became Controversial Between Gyeongsang-do Users This Morning.”

In the post was a picture of the stew with an explanation about the controversy.

Spoiler

uqUpgI_6S0AO15DygydLMZ5ZDln5iTYg97fUQUfRAdaxrbWBPzecW1bhWbCdinSEkIwnPmXrIAc-qiKU4rTeyhz2S6D4qpl2UnctVK4KbIppmd0=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

gOM0aYDRuylc9Z6yGrKDQyD7kf3nxYchkz-vUtEoHwZ1Cf_ILKZzvEo2zqwWHdWuyXilN__13DVbJdQq4ExKibNsEVHudehxJDPeisav4yOUbyM=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

People are debating what to call this stew that Son Ye Jin cooked…

1. Yukgyejang or 2. Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew.

People that are calling this Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew are saying that the Daegu versions of the stew have bracken and taro in them.

Son Ye Jin is from Daegu

— Poster

It seems that the controversy is over what the stew is called.

Yukgyejang is a common beef stew found all over Seoul, and many parts of Korea.

Spoiler

BE3-F9105-CF12-4022-88-AB-C582-C36-E832-

Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew is a more local delicacy found in Gyeongsang-do, the most southern province of Korea.

Spoiler

NYjllCoV_v3zWNZuSJvUvKYFKASj4lLPo1ms0NVB3GE81RBm_62nwuRJf_O_-ov0GIX9G3-HfE8kaWfARaNlGtLkdjaHVp1gjxBGwyxnCGfdvPFg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Son Ye Jin is from Daegu, which is a major city in Gyeongsang-do.

There are nine total provinces in South Korea. They are North Chungcheong, South Chungcheong, Gangwon, Gyeonggi, North Gyeongsang, South Gyeongsang, North Jeolla, South Jeolla, and Jeju.

Spoiler

iw0d15BYcUQBo2HE_DxefruYdeqshzIWNi2KYCIjKFMTMDm-GuNtx0RIJ8a44sHxjpEmevcvOWb7ClRJbzKCc9Eda48JmOZdatHedHDz9dxeNVU=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Map of Korea | Reddit

Seoul does not belong to any specific province and is a specially marked city, much like Washington D.C.

Each province is extremely proud of its heritage and cultures, which date back thousands of years.

Gyeonsangdo is especially known for its food and is the province of cities Busan and Daegu, where the actress is from.

Spoiler

FE_0KLdK1YRkmhFpkRWCJKAfww67POQNjinPvjOKXDpNc0JGgtTaLSMgi80W9Qt0Yd2mrq5jCXuY_cyX6CBaM0F7uH8dTewACc9Zkgn32SnMjA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Dishes native to Gyeongsang-do | e2News

Netizens debated over the name of the food in the comments section.

Some netizens claimed the food was Yukgyejang.

Spoiler

AJOKIllbJzemOEGkHlxg4RG5CiFVmWnTrz_nSSi-p9ypHR3Kbl_I8fnUJ2QYvlPMbvIVbrP8VJAVpygAE9PydSrSgo8-G4MAsgcW_ndcJ2djIGjs=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

ngQBCcKVfLy5AkQiyRzqsdDhdwosoGm1TeGU3RKzC4HaVtOo19SdFGJP5ZsrM1G67E0joIqwftcyqrxx6UEDFDKRSKlfByZDrSC4AXByzUN7VA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

fntDGsCIRl5YvBe9xHruFdk2yQRIUZ-t0xw3KpKkRN12zRG--BOEz2k407A6dsv0T2sdr1_XM4aI-J2wl32_DUpCeDQRhSTCBbuZfl7ILPZvqs8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

• “According to my standards, that is Yukgyejang.”
  • “It looks too much like Yukgyejang.”
  • “It looks like Yukgyejang.”
  • “If there is bracken in it, isn’t it Yukgyejang?”
  • “It’s Yukgyejang!!! There is no bracken in Beef Stew.”
  • “I’m from Busan, and that looks like Yukgyejang.”

Yet many netizens claimed the stew was indeed Daegu‘s variation of Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew.

Spoiler

KQ5q6tjcGeGxcW4Wo83ON4lWKe5X8ZLfS0wWhSau0LqdXaAqHNXC18jkzdyzKuKacG7f2_8jmT8zTUHPJWKUtmUyrd7rryy-DgaIInLP06mgCw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 

yJqc1K7g_4rWKwk7z6w-iMjSa7E9gfWrlIkE-j6cwMcVaOe8iBo3j6P5tFX5hK5pxIBE-RcTTEbgAerg_BKyI4bV-dSAv45QhIG7qtjykemWQg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

• “I’m from Daegu, and that is the beef stew.”
  • “I’m a user from Daegu, and that is the beef stew. I’ve eaten it with all those ingredients.”
  • “That looks like Gyeonsang-doStyle Beef Stew.”
  • “Yukgyejang shreds the beef, but that is the beef stew.”
  • “I’m from Daegu, and that is the beef stew. It looks just like the way we eat at home.”

While the debate over what the dish is called continues, surely many fans would love to call it dinner!

4548-AC47-6747-48-D2-B979-D823-C2-AC30-C

KOREABOO

Check out  HERE  for more K-Netizens comments 

• Like 1

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, who arrived in Nokdo, Heo Woong x Heo Hoon Surprise Event 

0004650295_001_20220705084605532.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN = Reporter Jang Woo-young]

In 'The Diary of the Three Rich People - Heo's Years', Heo Jae's wife, Heo Woong, and Heo Hoon's mother Lee Mi-soo appeared, forming the first full body of Heo-ho in the entertainment industry. 

Meanwhile, for the parents who are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary this year, brothers Heo Woong and Heo Hoon prepare a self-remind wedding. When they saw their parents walking along the Virgin Road in Nokdo to the romantic march, the brothers made a cute fuss, saying, "It's like seeing a couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin." 

OSEN

• Like 1

After miraculously meeting again to work on a second project together, the two stars are referring to their relationship as an act of fate.

By Morgan Thomas, Wayne State University

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin first collaborated on the set of the 2018 movie “The Negotiation,” a film about “a crisis negotiation team’s best negotiator Ha Chae Yoon (Son Ye Jin) who tries to save her boss [who is being] held hostage by a captor named Min Tae Kyu (Hyun Bin).” Hints of romance between the two appeared at the start: According to an interview, Son said that Hyun Bin is the type of guy that actresses fall head over heels for, and that he has “really great skin and hair.” Son made an impression on Hyun Bin as well, who shared that he was surprised that she cut her hair for her role in “The Negotiation” because she had another project after the film. “She cut her hair anyway, and she must have gotten some grief from her follow-up project. It was really motivating for me. What could I do [to be on the same level as her]?” asked Hyun Bin.

On Sept. 22, 2018, Son posted a selfie with Hyun Bin on her Instagram account, and fans started speculating that they were in a relationship.

On Sept. 25, 2018, just seven days after its release, “The Negotiation” sold over a million tickets. The actors celebrated Chuseok together, which is the Korean equivalent of Thanksgiving Day.

Flash forward to 2019, and the two stars were + to have traveled abroad to Los Angeles. However, the actor’s agency said: “Hyun Bin went to the United States for business and his personal schedule. It is not true that they are traveling together.” Later, they were reported to have gone grocery shopping together, but his agency also denied this, saying that they just met up after discovering they were both in California.

Flash forward to 2019, and the two stars were rumored to have traveled abroad to Los Angeles. However, the actor’s agency said: “Hyun Bin went to the United States for business and his personal schedule. It is not true that they are traveling together.” Later, they were reported to have gone grocery shopping together, but his agency also denied this, saying that they just met up after discovering they were both in California.

In April 2019, Son and Hyun Bin made their first public appearance together after being caught up in dating rumors. They attended an event celebrating the 10th anniversary of a cosmetics brand.

In May 2019, it was confirmed that they would be working together in the K-drama “Crash Landing on You.” Hyun Bin said that he only took the project because he wanted to work with Son again. “I wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same air, and that opportunity came quickly.”

On December 14, 2019, “Crash Landing on You” premiered, and thanks to the show, the two got to know each other better and eventually became a couple. In a press conference, Son said: “It’s rare for actors to meet again in another project, so I think this is fate. Hyun Bin is flawlessly suited to his character in the drama. Our chemistry, too.”

In January 2021, the “Crash Landing on You” stars confirmed that they were in a relationship. They developed feelings for each other in March 2020, which was after “Crash Landing on You” ended. They bonded over their love for golf. Son said she is “thankful to have been able to meet a good person and that she’ll work hard to tend the relationship with care.”

They announced their engagement on Feb. 10, 2022, and they were married in Seoul, on March 31.

In June 2022, the two stars announced that they were expecting their first child. Son posted on Instagram: “Everyone, I wanted to share some precious news with you today. A new life has found us. I’m so grateful but also cautious and haven’t told people until now. We will protect the precious life that came to us. I hope you stay healthy. Please be happy.”

Their on-screen love has turned into real love, and we can’t wait to see where life takes them.

Source:

https://studybreaks.com/tvfilm/actors-fall-in-love-filming-k-drama-crash-landing-on-you/

Cooking mama: Son Yejin flaunts her ‘midnight’ cooking skills

BY SOFIA VALDERAMA | PHILSTAR

PUBLISHED JUL 12, 2022 12:42 PM

6-B750-EE4-2246-479-A-B4-C3-A049-F6596-F

Anyone craving for Korean food right now? Soon-to-be mom Son Yejin posted photos of Korean dishes on Instagram saying that she cooked them for the ‘first time.’

After announcing on June 27 that she is pregnant with her husband and Crash Landing on You co-star Hyun Bin, South Korean actress Son Yejin shared the joys of her wedded life through cooking in an Instagram post on June 12. 

“I cook a lot of dishes that I haven’t done before, I feel so proud when I think I’m cooking for the first time,” she said in Korean. 

4-AD0739-F-E309-49-E5-B2-E2-1-FB9675341-

"Everyone who cooks well is amazing,” the actress wrote in her food post, which left many fans praising Son Yejin’s skills and craving for Korean dishes. 

Some of the ‘Seoul’ food she made are the famous kimbap, fried anchovies, and steamed mackerel and burgers. She also displayed a photo of several homemade pizzas being cooked over a fire pit grill.

CLOY stans are surely grinning from ear to ear because the BinJIn is yet to make a gender-reveal. For now, let us see how their life as a married couple will unfold. 

PHILSTAR

• Like 1

The most beautiful pregnant woman in the world and a handsome father who is said to be second to none in Korea.”

“The maternity and baby products industry is no exception. They are already working under the hood to bring the couple together.” ~ OBS

[National Couple Research Institute ①] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, the fateful visual to meet anyway

2022.07.13. 11:29 am

224-C5-B9-E-A210-4976-8068-84-FAFAF91-AC

The most beautiful pregnant woman in the world and a handsome father who is said to be second to none in Korea. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are a couple. 

Like the best visual couple, a virtual 2nd-generation composite photo of the two of them is attracting attention in the current online community. 

The maternity and baby products industry is no exception. They are already working under the hood to bring the couple together. 

Here, we took a look at the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the hottest couple in Korea, where everything from the production of the musical 'Crash Landing on You', in which the two of them came to fruition of love, touches the issue. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple, who were born in 1982, were different from the cotyledon. Although they were born in different places, they were both born in the same year. 

Son Ye-jin was a girl who liked tteokbokki just like her other girls. As her director, who watched her during her school days, said, her Son Ye-jin was her quiet and reserved personality, to the point that she was terrified to make a public announcement at her school. 

On the other hand, her natural appearance was already completed during her school days, and when she got on the bus, everyone's eyes were always on Son Ye-jin. 

On the other hand, Hyun Bin has been called 'Jamsil's Ulzzang' since her middle school days because of her distinct features and tall height. 

When she was in her high school theater club, she even created a fan club, where she sold out theater tickets at every festival. She said that at that time, she was ranked 2nd in the popularity poll of a nearby girls' high school, beating 3rd place HOT. 

The two of them finally came face to face after taking their best careers in their respective positions. Like the poster in the movie, the meeting between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin can be said to be the best meeting of a lifetime 'negotiation'. 

It was a time of excitement, tension, and reliance for the two of them, whose chemistry grows even just by being side by side. If there was one disappointment, they faced each other as a hostage-taker and a negotiator in the play, and had no choice but to look at each other through the monitor. The two also showed their regrets and other expectations openly in public.

SOURCE

“Son Ye-jin, who reported her recent status through SNS a while ago after her pregnancy announcement, boasted a still beautiful beauty with no swelling even though she was pregnant.” ~ OBS

[National Couple Research Institute②] Hyunbin♥Son Yejin, a flower path with every step I take

2022.07.13. 11:30 am

7-CC8-D7-F9-5162-46-BC-90-E6-F117391-B5-

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a couple who are cheering for themselves. It is the fans who have been waiting for their real devotees more than anyone else. 

When the first dating rumors came out along with eyewitness accounts of the two of them traveling to the United States, it was the fans who were more than anyone else. 

Despite the official wives of both sides, witnessing a date at the mart continued, and rumors of a second love affair between the two of them heated up the entertainment industry as well as fans. 

And despite the denial of dating rumors, the two met again through the romantic work 'Crash Landing on You'. As the two of them boasting the best acting skills among stars of their age, they definitely crashed into each other's minds to the extent that it was hard to tell whether it was real or a drama. 

The drama was a huge success thanks to the passionate performances of the two people, and the third dating rumor that followed naturally. At the time of the drama's finale, the two stood in the photo zone with a time difference, even though they denied the dating rumors, they boasted a couple's fashion sense with a similar look, attracting attention. 

Interestingly enough, the episode of the finale of the two was revealed after the announcement of their marriage. At that time, the actress and staff handed her a glass of wine to Son Ye-jin, who became drunk because she was in a good mood at the time, and Hyun Bin, who was watching, silently took the cup and claimed to be her Black Knight. 

After that, on January 1, 2021, with the long-awaited fourth dating rumor, the two finally admitted that they were dating, just like all couples at the beginning of the new year. 

After admitting that they are dating, the two got married in March after two years of dating. 

Not long ago, after three months of marriage, she received the blessings of many people by announcing her 2nd birthday. Although the exact number of weeks of pregnancy was not disclosed, it is speculated that she is due to give birth this year through her best friend Lee Jung-hyeon's comment, 'Wool Blessing and Tiger's Friend'. 

Son Ye-jin, who reported her recent status through SNS a while ago after her pregnancy announcement, boasted a still beautiful beauty with no swelling even though she was pregnant. 

She is also working hard on her prenatal education as she is nicknamed 'So Ye-jin', and she is reviewing her next project following the drama 'Thirty, Nine'.

On the other hand, the prospective father Hyun Bin, who will have a slightly busier year, is preparing to release the movies 'Negotiation' and 'Cooperation 2: International' only this year. In addition to the two works, in the second half of the year, filming for the movie 'Harbin' is scheduled to

begin.

SOURCE

most-buzzworthy-dramaactors-2020-2022.jp

The No.1 Most Buzzworthy Korean Drama Actors Year 2020-2022

In this article, we have listed 40+ Korean actors who topped the list or took no.1 in the Most Buzzworthy Drama Actors from year 2020 to 2022. The ranking is determined by Good Data Corporation, a Korean research organization that specializes in the analysis on what is most buzzworthy Korean dramas and drama actors of the week. The data is collected from social networking services, online news, blogs, videos, as well as community group reactions and media mentions.

Note: The list does not include actors in the ongoing dramas that haven’t finished airing yet. 

3. Son Ye-jin | Crash Landing On You (2019-2020)

sonyejin-cloy.webp?w=361

Son Ye-jin falls in the arms of a North Korean soldier, played by Hyun Bin, in tvN’s megahit romantic drama, Crash Landing On You (2019-2020). She captivated the hearts of many for her charms as Seri that she became the no.1 most talked-about drama actor for seven (7) consecutive weeks from the first week of January 2020 until second week of February 2020.

Source:

https://korean-binge.com/2022/07/13/the-no-1-most-buzzworthy-korean-drama-actors-year-2020-2022/

[Park Ji-hye's Celebrity Story] 'Newlyweds are proud' Son Ye-jin, Han Young, Lee Hae-ri... "If you envy you, you lose"

Photo source: Son Ye-jin's Instagram
Photo source: Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her cooking skills through her SNS and boasted a happy newlywed life.

On the 11th, Son Ye-jin posted several pictures with the phrase "I do a lot of cooking these days. I am so proud when I am cooking for the first time. People who are good at cooking are amazing. But I am sorry for taking pictures of food this time." .

In the published photos, food such as kimbap, stir-fried anchovy, and boiled fish that Son Ye-jin cooked herself is contained.

Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March with the blessings of many people. She later announced that she was pregnant with her in June

Photo source: Lee Hae-ri's Instagram

Photo source: Lee Hae-ri's Instagram

SOURCE