Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, how big is the terrace, you can cook a pizza... . She has a pretty face and she cooks well!

2022.07.12. 7:44 am

2022071301000836200051022_20220712074404136.jpg?type=w430

Photo source = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

2022071301000836200051021_20220712074404149.jpg?type=w430

2022071301000836200051024_20220712074404163.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler
2022071301000836200051023_20220712074404180.jpg?type=w430

[Sports Chosun Correspondent Lee Jeong-hyuk]

How big is the terrace to make an oven pizza... . 
Actress Son Ye-jin posted a 'golden hand authentication shot'. 

On the 12th, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "I do a lot of cooking these days that I have never done before. I am so proud when I am cooking for the first time. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing. But photos of food at this time. Sorry." He also shared several photos with it. 

Various menu items such as kimbap, fried anchovy, and hamburgers are covered in her published photos. In particular, steamed mackerel, which is difficult to challenge without any cooking skill, attracts attention. 

Also, the photo of the pizza just before baking in an oven that looks like it is placed on a terrace is admiring. 

At this, her colleague actress Oh Yoon-ah admired, "Oh, you're good at it", and Lee Min-jung said, "When will I do it?" Song Yoon-ah also left a comment saying, "No, gradually. What's going on. It's going to be amazingly delicious. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actress Hyun Bin in March and announced the birth of her 'Couple of the Century'. 

When she announced her pregnancy in June, Son Ye-jin said, "A new life has come to us. Although we are still confused, we are living day by day feeling the changes in our bodies amidst our worries and excitement."

OSEN

“Lovey dovey sounds fun”. The photo posted by Son Yejin, who is newlyweds , drew attention

2022-07-12 07:27

Son Ye-jin, who reported her pregnancy in June after getting married in March, What Son Ye-jin recently revealed that she’s into

[Kim Min-Gi | WIKITREE]
The photo Son Ye-jin posted on Instagram caught the attention of netizens.

손예진 인스타그램Son Yejin's Instagram.

Son Ye-jin said on the 11th, "These days, I cook a lot of dishes that I haven't cooked before.  I'm very proud when my first dish looks good. People who are good at cooking are amazing.  But I'm sorry for the food photos at this hour," she said, posting several photos.

The released photo contains various foods such as gimbap and stir-fried anchovies made by Son Ye-jin.

The photo of Son Ye-jin, who is currently enjoying her honeymoon with her husband Hyun-bin, was posted on various SNS and online communities, drawing attention.

Netizens responded in various ways, such as "Son Ye-jin seems to have big hands," "Why is there so much food?" "It sounds fun to cook," "Son Ye-jin is from Daegu, so the beef radish soup is red," and "There's nothing she can't do."

온라인 커뮤니티 더쿠

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married Hyun-bin in March.  She later reported her pregnancy in June.

Spoiler

img_20220712070943_5628f01b.webp

img_20220712070944_5d64959c.webp

img_20220712070947_9ac6969d.webp

WIKITREE

Son Yejin besties Lee Minjung, Song Yoonah, Oh Yoonah and Lee Junghyun commented on her latest IG posts.  2 more to go…

[SBS Star] “For Hyun Bin?” Son Ye-jin Says She Started Making Many Dishes She Never Made Before

2022.07.12 11:12 

5-F8-D503-C-C03-D-4-BF8-9-AD7-3-F69-EED0

Actress Son Ye-jin shared that she has begun cooking recently, and it looks like she is enjoying the activity.  

On July 11, Son Ye-jin updated her Instagram with a new post.  In her post, the actress stated, "I have recently started cooking that I haven't really done much in the past. I can't feel prouder of myself whenever my first-time dishes turn out well." 

The photos showed various dishes, ranging from Korean foods to Western foods.  The dishes look surprisingly flawless―it was hard to think that they were made by someone with such a little experience in cooking. 

Spoiler

95661-B0-D-074-E-4-B81-AAC9-545-FE8-E5-D

C2-CBEC89-CCCC-4-DDB-ADA9-98121-CE7-D5-A

Not too long ago, Son Ye-jin also posted a photo of mandu (dumplings) that she made for the first time.  At that time, she said, "I made mandu for the very first time today, but I made them as pretty as this. I think I'm a master of mandu. I just wanted to brag about it to everyone before bed. Good night!"  It seemed like she is enjoying cooking at home, making delicious meals and snacks for her family. 

Back in January 2021, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin made their 8-month relationship public.  At that time, their agencies stated that the two top stars started dating each other following their drama 'Crash Landing on You' that aired from December 2019 until February 2020. 

They got married on March 31, and Son Ye-jin recently announced her pregnancy.  

SBS STAR

Cooking mama: Son Yejin flaunts her ‘midnight’ cooking skills

BY SOFIA VALDERAMA | PHILSTAR

PUBLISHED JUL 12, 2022 12:42 PM

6-B750-EE4-2246-479-A-B4-C3-A049-F6596-F

Anyone craving for Korean food right now? Soon-to-be mom Son Yejin posted photos of Korean dishes on Instagram saying that she cooked them for the ‘first time.’

After announcing on June 27 that she is pregnant with her husband and Crash Landing on You co-star Hyun Bin, South Korean actress Son Yejin shared the joys of her wedded life through cooking in an Instagram post on June 12. 

“I cook a lot of dishes that I haven’t done before, I feel so proud when I think I’m cooking for the first time,” she said in Korean. 

Spoiler

4-AD0739-F-E309-49-E5-B2-E2-1-FB9675341-

"Everyone who cooks well is amazing,” the actress wrote in her food post, which left many fans praising Son Yejin’s skills and craving for Korean dishes. 

Some of the ‘Seoul’ food she made are the famous kimbap, fried anchovies, and steamed mackerel and burgers. She also displayed a photo of several homemade pizzas being cooked over a fire pit grill.

CLOY stans are surely grinning from ear to ear because the BinJIn is yet to make a gender-reveal. For now, let us see how their life as a married couple will unfold. 

PHILSTAR

The amount of food is huge! Son Ye-jin's post-marriage dishes that suddenly sparked controversy

Golden grandson and royal grandson.

BY Hyojin  | ELLE KOREA
Son Ye-jin announced her pregnancy in June after three months of marriage. She is also the owner of a body that everyone envy. Did she know that he is serious about eating too? In the past, she confessed that Son Ye-jin said, "I love to eat. Strangely, my appetite seems to increase as I get older."  

Son Ye-jin is also showing off her cooking skills for a while. On the 11th, he posted a number of food photos on Instagram, saying, "I do a lot of cooking these days that I haven't done. There was anchovy stir-fry that seemed to convey a fragrant smell to gimbap made with various ingredients such as tuna, cheese, and fish cakes.  

Not only that. There were a lot of delicious dishes, including stew with plenty of fish, oven pizza, yukgaejang cooked in a huge pot, and hamburgers. Visuals like the food they sell are a bonus. Among them, there was also a dish that was slightly controversial (?). It is said that a dish that looks like yukgaejang to people from other regions looks like beef mutton soup to people in Daegu. Since Son Ye-jin is from Daegu, netizens have been arguing over the identity of the dish boiling in a large pot.  

ebaafefa-1ba0-415c-b5b1-c7b2152c7fb4.jpg
f8ebb770-49d7-4a63-8665-aaae430fe404.jpg

Spoiler

3916d0f6-fb9a-4697-9227-65402cbec398.jpg
00aaf38e-1068-4aed-899b-86cc480665c9.jpg

Son Ye-jin humbly said, "All of you who are good at cooking are amazing," but also added, "By the way, photos of food at this time... I'm sorry." Yoona Song, who saw this, praised, "No, more and more!!! What is this!!! It's amazingly delicious", and Lee Min-jung added a cute comment saying, "When will I do it?"  

In fact, Son Ye-jin shared her homemade dishes on Instagram for a long time. 

6-ADACB20-5-D0-C-45-DF-94-D6-35-A3877-A4

From pizzas and sandwiches to hot pot dishes, the variety and quantity is huge. He even came up with a plausible shape that doesn't show that he's not a professional, and even though he's a royal, he's even golden.  

ELLE KOREA

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!

Actress Son Ye Jin’s Cooking Sparks A Food Debate That Has Gone Viral

“According to my standards, that looks delicious…”

-PFwV-0QntEKGOtwBr0N0TrWFAcooxumHkrtPXP9

This regional pride came to a head over actress Son Ye Jin‘s cooking.

Spoiler

9-EBC4-FB1-E61-C-4385-B434-9-A10-ACF07-A

The actress, on July 11, uploaded a series of pictures of food that she cooked for herself and her husband,Hyun Bin.

Son Ye Jin proudly captioned the post stating that she had cooked the delicious-looking food.

I’ve often been cooking these days… I feel so proud when my food comes out looking good despite cooking it for the first time. To all those who cook well, you guys are awesome. Also, my apologies for uploading food pictures at this hour.

— Son Ye Jin

The actress uploaded several pictures, including a picture of this gorgeous Kimbap

This innocent-looking beef stew is now the subject of a heated debate.

In one of Korea’s largest online communities, a post titled “The Son Ye Jin Meal That Quietly Became Controversial Between Gyeongsang-do Users This Morning.”

uqUpgI_6S0AO15DygydLMZ5ZDln5iTYg97fUQUfRAdaxrbWBPzecW1bhWbCdinSEkIwnPmXrIAc-qiKU4rTeyhz2S6D4qpl2UnctVK4KbIppmd0=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

In the post was a picture of the stew with an explanation about the controversy.

Spoiler

gOM0aYDRuylc9Z6yGrKDQyD7kf3nxYchkz-vUtEoHwZ1Cf_ILKZzvEo2zqwWHdWuyXilN__13DVbJdQq4ExKibNsEVHudehxJDPeisav4yOUbyM=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

People are debating what to call this stew that Son Ye Jin cooked…

1. Yukgyejang or 2. Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew.

People that are calling this Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew are saying that the Daegu versions of the stew have bracken and taro in them.

Son Ye Jin is from Daegu

— Poster

It seems that the controversy is over what the stew is called.

Yukgyejang is a common beef stew found all over Seoul, and many parts of Korea.

Spoiler

BE3-F9105-CF12-4022-88-AB-C582-C36-E832-

Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew is a more local delicacy found in Gyeongsang-do, the most southern province of Korea.

Spoiler

NYjllCoV_v3zWNZuSJvUvKYFKASj4lLPo1ms0NVB3GE81RBm_62nwuRJf_O_-ov0GIX9G3-HfE8kaWfARaNlGtLkdjaHVp1gjxBGwyxnCGfdvPFg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Son Ye Jin is from Daegu, which is a major city in Gyeongsang-do.

There are nine total provinces in South Korea. They are North Chungcheong, South Chungcheong, Gangwon, Gyeonggi, North Gyeongsang, South Gyeongsang, North Jeolla, South Jeolla, and Jeju.

Spoiler

iw0d15BYcUQBo2HE_DxefruYdeqshzIWNi2KYCIjKFMTMDm-GuNtx0RIJ8a44sHxjpEmevcvOWb7ClRJbzKCc9Eda48JmOZdatHedHDz9dxeNVU=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Map of Korea | Reddit

Seoul does not belong to any specific province and is a specially marked city, much like Washington D.C.

Each province is extremely proud of its heritage and cultures, which date back thousands of years.

Gyeonsangdo is especially known for its food and is the province of cities Busan and Daegu, where the actress is from.

Spoiler

FE_0KLdK1YRkmhFpkRWCJKAfww67POQNjinPvjOKXDpNc0JGgtTaLSMgi80W9Qt0Yd2mrq5jCXuY_cyX6CBaM0F7uH8dTewACc9Zkgn32SnMjA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Dishes native to Gyeongsang-do | e2News

Netizens debated over the name of the food in the comments section.

Some netizens claimed the food was Yukgyejang.

Spoiler

AJOKIllbJzemOEGkHlxg4RG5CiFVmWnTrz_nSSi-p9ypHR3Kbl_I8fnUJ2QYvlPMbvIVbrP8VJAVpygAE9PydSrSgo8-G4MAsgcW_ndcJ2djIGjs=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

ngQBCcKVfLy5AkQiyRzqsdDhdwosoGm1TeGU3RKzC4HaVtOo19SdFGJP5ZsrM1G67E0joIqwftcyqrxx6UEDFDKRSKlfByZDrSC4AXByzUN7VA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

fntDGsCIRl5YvBe9xHruFdk2yQRIUZ-t0xw3KpKkRN12zRG--BOEz2k407A6dsv0T2sdr1_XM4aI-J2wl32_DUpCeDQRhSTCBbuZfl7ILPZvqs8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

• “According to my standards, that is Yukgyejang.”
  • “It looks too much like Yukgyejang.”
  • “It looks like Yukgyejang.”
  • “If there is bracken in it, isn’t it Yukgyejang?”
  • “It’s Yukgyejang!!! There is no bracken in Beef Stew.”
  • “I’m from Busan, and that looks like Yukgyejang.”

Yet many netizens claimed the stew was indeed Daegu‘s variation of Gyeongsang-do Style Beef Stew.

Spoiler

KQ5q6tjcGeGxcW4Wo83ON4lWKe5X8ZLfS0wWhSau0LqdXaAqHNXC18jkzdyzKuKacG7f2_8jmT8zTUHPJWKUtmUyrd7rryy-DgaIInLP06mgCw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 

yJqc1K7g_4rWKwk7z6w-iMjSa7E9gfWrlIkE-j6cwMcVaOe8iBo3j6P5tFX5hK5pxIBE-RcTTEbgAerg_BKyI4bV-dSAv45QhIG7qtjykemWQg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

• “I’m from Daegu, and that is the beef stew.”
  • “I’m a user from Daegu, and that is the beef stew. I’ve eaten it with all those ingredients.”
  • “That looks like Gyeonsang-doStyle Beef Stew.”
  • “Yukgyejang shreds the beef, but that is the beef stew.”
  • “I’m from Daegu, and that is the beef stew. It looks just like the way we eat at home.”

While the debate over what the dish is called continues, surely many fans would love to call it dinner!

4548-AC47-6747-48-D2-B979-D823-C2-AC30-C

KOREABOO

Check out  HERE  for more K-Netizens comments 

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!

"I envy Hyun Bin"... 'Son Ye-Jin-Pyo's home-cooked meal' 

InsightMS Team Entertainment

[Reporter Na-young Kim | Insight]

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her extraordinary cooking skills.

On the 11th, Son Ye-jin posted several photos on her official Instagram account with the caption, "I do a lot of cooking these days.

In the published photos, Son Ye-jin's homemade 'homebap' menu is included, from gimbap with various ingredients in harmony, to fried anchovy, oven-fired pizza, burgers, stewed fish, and soup dishes.

Fans could not help but admire the perfect home-cooked menu, including the visuals of Son Ye-jin, who started enjoying cooking with her husband Hyun-bin during her newlywed life.

CEBFE1-CC-822-C-4-D4-C-81-B3-703-B87-BE0

Showing off the dishes she made herself, Son Ye-jin said, "Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing," but "But at this time, food photos. I'm sorry."

Fans who saw the photo commented, "If she can cook well, she's a real scammer", "She's perfect at cooking," "I'm so envious of Hyun Bin," "My first time cooking is like this!" She expressed her envy towards Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who are living a newlywed life.

C72077-C1-AEC3-4-EBF-BA8-B-FE6-A35-D1-E6

Spoiler

416-C4-BF5-5-C83-4865-8-BC0-CDA07-BC1-AC

On the other hand, Son Ye-jin and actress Hyun Bin signed a hundred-year marriage ceremony in March and held the wedding of the century.

Then, in June, when she announced the surprise pregnancy, "New life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm living day by day because of the changes in my body in worry and excitement," and received many congratulations.

INSIGHT KOREA

After miraculously meeting again to work on a second project together, the two stars are referring to their relationship as an act of fate.

By Morgan Thomas, Wayne State University

Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin first collaborated on the set of the 2018 movie “The Negotiation,” a film about “a crisis negotiation team’s best negotiator Ha Chae Yoon (Son Ye Jin) who tries to save her boss [who is being] held hostage by a captor named Min Tae Kyu (Hyun Bin).” Hints of romance between the two appeared at the start: According to an interview, Son said that Hyun Bin is the type of guy that actresses fall head over heels for, and that he has “really great skin and hair.” Son made an impression on Hyun Bin as well, who shared that he was surprised that she cut her hair for her role in “The Negotiation” because she had another project after the film. “She cut her hair anyway, and she must have gotten some grief from her follow-up project. It was really motivating for me. What could I do [to be on the same level as her]?” asked Hyun Bin.

On Sept. 22, 2018, Son posted a selfie with Hyun Bin on her Instagram account, and fans started speculating that they were in a relationship.

On Sept. 25, 2018, just seven days after its release, “The Negotiation” sold over a million tickets. The actors celebrated Chuseok together, which is the Korean equivalent of Thanksgiving Day.

Flash forward to 2019, and the two stars were + to have traveled abroad to Los Angeles. However, the actor’s agency said: “Hyun Bin went to the United States for business and his personal schedule. It is not true that they are traveling together.” Later, they were reported to have gone grocery shopping together, but his agency also denied this, saying that they just met up after discovering they were both in California.

Flash forward to 2019, and the two stars were rumored to have traveled abroad to Los Angeles. However, the actor’s agency said: “Hyun Bin went to the United States for business and his personal schedule. It is not true that they are traveling together.” Later, they were reported to have gone grocery shopping together, but his agency also denied this, saying that they just met up after discovering they were both in California.

In April 2019, Son and Hyun Bin made their first public appearance together after being caught up in dating rumors. They attended an event celebrating the 10th anniversary of a cosmetics brand.

In May 2019, it was confirmed that they would be working together in the K-drama “Crash Landing on You.” Hyun Bin said that he only took the project because he wanted to work with Son again. “I wanted to try acting with her in the same space, making eye contact, and breathing the same air, and that opportunity came quickly.”

On December 14, 2019, “Crash Landing on You” premiered, and thanks to the show, the two got to know each other better and eventually became a couple. In a press conference, Son said: “It’s rare for actors to meet again in another project, so I think this is fate. Hyun Bin is flawlessly suited to his character in the drama. Our chemistry, too.”

In January 2021, the “Crash Landing on You” stars confirmed that they were in a relationship. They developed feelings for each other in March 2020, which was after “Crash Landing on You” ended. They bonded over their love for golf. Son said she is “thankful to have been able to meet a good person and that she’ll work hard to tend the relationship with care.”

They announced their engagement on Feb. 10, 2022, and they were married in Seoul, on March 31.

In June 2022, the two stars announced that they were expecting their first child. Son posted on Instagram: “Everyone, I wanted to share some precious news with you today. A new life has found us. I’m so grateful but also cautious and haven’t told people until now. We will protect the precious life that came to us. I hope you stay healthy. Please be happy.”

Their on-screen love has turned into real love, and we can’t wait to see where life takes them.

Source:

https://studybreaks.com/tvfilm/actors-fall-in-love-filming-k-drama-crash-landing-on-you/

'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, only 4 months married, 9-dan housewife... Stewed fish → Pizza is 'Golden Hand' certified

2022.07.13. 5:01 am

0000370572_001_20220713050102469.jpg?type=w430
▲ Source| Son Ye-jin's Instagram

[Sports TV News = Reporter Jeong Seo-hee] Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her cooking skills. 

On her 11th, Son Ye-jin posted a photo on her Instagram with the caption, "I do a lot of cooking these days. I am so proud when I am cooking for the first time. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing." 

In the photo, there are various foods such as kimbap made by Son Ye-jin, stir-fried anchovy, braised fish, oven pizza, and burgers. She draws attention by showing off her high-level cooking skills, going back and forth between Korean and Western cuisines.

0000370572_002_20220713050102530.jpg?type=w430
▲ Source| Son Ye-jin's Instagram

The reaction of fellow actors who saw the post was also hot. Yoona Oh exclaimed, "Oh, you're good at it." Min-jung Lee wrote, "When will I do it?", and Yoona Song, "No, what's going on with this. It's amazingly delicious." 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actress Hyun Bin in March, and on the 27th of last month, she received many congratulations when she announced her pregnancy. Son Ye-jin said, "A new life has come. I am still confused, but I am feeling the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement." She said, "I will protect the precious life that has come to us."

SPOT TV NEWS

RANK #3 MOST VIEWED NEWS (REAL TIME)

Son Yejin guesting on <Masters In The House> Ep 46 & 47 in 2018 is still the highest ranking with ratings of 12.1%

Must-Watch 'Master in the House' Episodes

July 13, 2022 | AKP STAFF

1656640375-mith.png

Master in the House,' which is also known as 'All the Butlers' and 'Jipsabu,' is an SBS variety show that airs weekly, every Sunday, with their current members, Lee Seung Gi, Yang Se Hyung,Kim Dong Hyun, Eun Ji Won, and their recently added maknae, Doyoung. They also have former members, or students as they fondly call them, over the years, such as Yook Sung Jae, Lee Sang Yoon, Shin Sung Rok, Cha Eun Woo, and Yoo Su Bin.

The show aims to learn and gain knowledge with the cast visiting and spending a day or more with masters who are reputable, famous, or figures of various fields and professions who can share their wisdom and experiences. The show started off with the masters spending time with the members in their houses, but the show eventually evolved eventually and developed into a show where learning and entertainment meet. Sometimes, the show also invites one-day disciples who would be the guests to also join in the learning experience alongside the cast members.

The show started on December 31, 2017. It served as the first comeback variety show of Seung Gi after his discharge from the military, as he promised SBS before his enlistment that his comeback variety show would be with them. They originally consisted of Seung Gi, Se Hyung, Sang Yoon, and Sung Jae and were called SangSeungHyungJae together.

11. Episode 46-47

Master: Son Ye Jin

Master-in-the-House-Son-Ye-Jin.jpg

BTOB-Yook-Sungjae-Lee-Seung-Gi-Son-Ye-Ji

In this episode, the members celebrate the first anniversary with Son Ye Jin, starting up with their starstruck reactions to the actress and giving pilates a try. They recreate her most iconic movie moments, but it can be challenging to gain her approval. The members take on the role of master for one another because it is a special episode. The class turns into a wonderful party as they discuss how to be hip at the karaoke in their own ways.

ALL THE BUTLERS

The most beautiful pregnant woman in the world and a handsome father who is said to be second to none in Korea.”

“The maternity and baby products industry is no exception. They are already working under the hood to bring the couple together.” ~ OBS

[National Couple Research Institute ①] Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, the fateful visual to meet anyway

2022.07.13. 11:29 am

224-C5-B9-E-A210-4976-8068-84-FAFAF91-AC

The most beautiful pregnant woman in the world and a handsome father who is said to be second to none in Korea. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are a couple. 

Like the best visual couple, a virtual 2nd-generation composite photo of the two of them is attracting attention in the current online community. 

The maternity and baby products industry is no exception. They are already working under the hood to bring the couple together. 

Here, we took a look at the couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, the hottest couple in Korea, where everything from the production of the musical 'Crash Landing on You', in which the two of them came to fruition of love, touches the issue. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple, who were born in 1982, were different from the cotyledon. Although they were born in different places, they were both born in the same year. 

Son Ye-jin was a girl who liked tteokbokki just like her other girls. As her director, who watched her during her school days, said, her Son Ye-jin was her quiet and reserved personality, to the point that she was terrified to make a public announcement at her school. 

On the other hand, her natural appearance was already completed during her school days, and when she got on the bus, everyone's eyes were always on Son Ye-jin. 

On the other hand, Hyun Bin has been called 'Jamsil's Ulzzang' since her middle school days because of her distinct features and tall height. 

When she was in her high school theater club, she even created a fan club, where she sold out theater tickets at every festival. She said that at that time, she was ranked 2nd in the popularity poll of a nearby girls' high school, beating 3rd place HOT. 

The two of them finally came face to face after taking their best careers in their respective positions. Like the poster in the movie, the meeting between Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin can be said to be the best meeting of a lifetime 'negotiation'. 

It was a time of excitement, tension, and reliance for the two of them, whose chemistry grows even just by being side by side. If there was one disappointment, they faced each other as a hostage-taker and a negotiator in the play, and had no choice but to look at each other through the monitor. The two also showed their regrets and other expectations openly in public.

SOURCE