Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Ye Jin Updates With New Photo After Pregnancy Announcement

BY Shai Collins | KDRAMASTARS
Jul 10, 2022 12:23 AM EDT

A-list actress Son Ye Jin surprised many with her latest endorsement photo following her pregnancy announcement. 

A-list actress Son Ye Jin surprised many with her latest endorsement photo following her pregnancy announcement. 

Keep on reading to know more! 

Newlyweds Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin announced their first baby last June 27 through the actress' official social media account. 

On July 9, just a week after Son Ye Jin shared the good news to the public, the celebrity updated her account with a new beautiful snap.

Son Ye Jin released his first endorsement picture, showing her dazzling beauty even during pregnancy. She is sitting on a chair and genuinely smiling at the camera with sparkling eyes.

Son Ye Jin's unwavering beauty immediately captivated  attention.  

Son Ye Jin
(Photo : Son Ye Jin's Official Instagram Account)
Son Ye Jin Drops First Endorsement Photos After Pregnancy Announcement

The Korean actress is endorsing the newest bag collection of the high-end fashion brand Valentino. In addition, as of this writing, Son Ye Jin's SNS post already surpassed half a million likes.

KDRAMASTARS (1)

Korea’s Nation’s First Love Who Are Happily Married: Son Ye Jin, Jun Ji Hyun, More

BY Geca Wills  | KDRAMASTARS
Jul 09, 2022 10:00 AM EDT

Fans love to give celebrities nicknames; however, only a few were called the "Nation's First Love." It is a title given to rising stars who exude youthful and pretty faces, the girl next door, or the ideal type of look. Without a doubt, these actresses are adored and well-loved by fans. However, as years passed by, younger stars were given a chance to own this title.

Despite this, former celebrities once dubbed "The Nation's First Love" have solidified their name in K-dramaland and are now known for their exceptional talent. In addition, some of them have tied the knot, while others are soon-to-be moms. From Jun Ji Hyun, Son ye Jin and Lee Yeon Hee, these are Hallyu's "Nation's First Loves" who are now happily married.

Son Ye Jin

397813-B1-9-BB4-401-A-A2-BD-8-A671-AECF9

Son Ye Jin
(Photo : News1)Son Ye Jin

One of the beloved actresses once dubbed "The Nation's First Love," Son Ye Jin impressed millions of fans with her versatility as an actress.

However, she earned the title after starring in the blockbuster movie "A Moment to Remember" with Jung Woo Sung and the 2003 melodrama "The Classic."

Years later, Son Ye Jin is among the top-billed stars in the industry, not to mention a soon-to-be mother. She married her "The Negotiation" and "Crash Landing on You" co-star Hyun Bin in a dreamy wedding on March 31, attended by family, relatives, and a few celebrity friends.

Announcing her pregnancy, Son Ye Jin says that she wanted to "share some joyful news" with her fans saying that a "valuable life has come" to the couple.

KDRAMASTARS (2)

Son Yejin and her husband Hyun Bin spotted buying pig paintings from  Pink Art Fair held at Coex few days ago.  OP said these paintings would be nice to hang in nursery room.  Pigs are associated with wealth and good luck in Korea
:dontwanna:

4-AEC229-D-9118-4-F33-9425-78-A59-CCF775

Spoiler

C66-DD307-2-BB9-4-C18-839-F-1-BC0-D8-B88

43-A6-E88-E-F278-4393-8-CE3-B8-EAC01-F57

F6-EA87-DA-9-EFA-4842-A00-B-83-FEBDAD009

• Like 1

F89-FB042-4-FDC-4385-99-FE-C3-C5-AAFA45-

Korean actresses considered to be “beauty icons” in the 90s: Son Ye Jin lost out to one visual goddess?

These Korean actresses are considered the “beauty icons” of Kbiz for the past 2 decades.

The Korean acting industry has never lacked in drop-dead gorgeous actresses, who have such outstanding visuals, they draw eyes whenever they go.

Recently, Korean netizens have brought up names they considered to be the standards of beauty since the 90s, when people favored actresses with small faces, perfect figures, and a somewhat innocent vibe.

According to these netizens, the unparalleled visual goddesses of Korea include famous names like Son Ye Jin, Kim Tae Hee, Jeon Ji Hyun, Shim Eun Ha, and many more, who have all established stable footing in the industry, while still boasting spectacular beauties. 

Son Ye Jin

Son Ye-jin

Legendary actress Son Ye Jin is considered the perfect embodiment of sexy and innocent, with a gorgeous face and just as outstanding physique. Even now, the leading actress of “Crash Landing On You” is still considered top visual in the industry. 

Spoiler

son ye jin

Son Ye Jin’s dress

Other than her visuals, Son Ye Jin is also highly praised for her acting talents. She has earned nicknames like “the queen of melodrama” and “the gem of Korea big screen”, having starred in various major hits like “Summer Scent”, “The Classic”, “The Last Princess”, “Something In The Rain”, “Crash Landing On You”, and many more. 

KBIZOOM

Son Yejin IG hits 6.9M followers

Ju Minkyung mentioned about Son Yejin from their project <Something In The Rain> in her interview

C2888822-510-E-4-AE8-90-E2-75473-B75-ED7

[Interview] Jumin-kyung "With the help of seniors Yoon Kyung-ho, Oh Jeong-se, and Chu Ja-hyun... Seniors are blessed"

[Reporter Shin-Jeong Mo|  Sports Korea ]

Did you say that you know the cotyledon first of a tree that has been called to the end? 

Ju Min-kyung, who debuted in the JTBC drama 'Yuna's Street' (2014), but was still unfamiliar to the public, was unusual from the time she appeared as Geum Bo-ra, Yoon Jin-ah's (Son Ye-jin)'s friend in the JTBC drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (2018). . She showed a clear pre-line calendar and a stable performance, as if she had come from a theater actress who had honed her long-term skills on the theatrical stage. 

- The first drama that really made the public aware of actor Min-kyung was 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'. She is curious about her breathing with Son Ye-jin.

▶ Actually, in the drama, my voice and face looked calm, but my hands were trembling. There was a scene where I had to dare hit Son Ye-jin on the back. At the beginning, I heard from Director Ahn that my seniors praised me for saying, 'Your acting in the role of Geum Bo-ra is really good'. Also, there were many times when I was trembling with NG and reassured me by saying, "Min Kyung-ah, it's okay. Take it easy." I remember talking about seniors a lot in an interview after 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'. 

- In the tvN drama 'Mt. Jirisan', Oh Jeong-se and the tearful melodrama were also impressive. 

▶ In 'Mt. Jirisan', senior Oh Jeong-se really felt like a neighborhood brother. I also remember eating Jirisan Black Pork Dulchigi with seniors Oh Jeong-se and Ju Ji-hoon at a regular restaurant in Namwon. I also became close friends with Ko Min-shi at the scene. Director Lee Eung-bok and Park So-hyun were also really good. I filmed the scene of Yang Seon-i's death in various places for several days. The first time I filmed it, my heart hurt so much, but as I continued filming, it became dull. But the next day, the weather was so good, I was resting, and senior Oh Jeong-se was on the way out filming a crying scene after learning of Yang-seon's death. Then our eyes met, and at that moment, Oh Jeong-se had the old-fashioned feeling, and I also became Yang-seon's. I remember both of them having tears in their eyes and not knowing what to do. It seems that the ending of the two people was very painful as Yangseon met his death at the moment when the old and the Yangseon were about to come true. The OST that Taeyeon sang also appeared in every scene where Goo was crying, and it seemed to have a stronger impact. 

- If you have a goal as an actor. 

▶ I'm not the type to live with a plan, but I want to become a person with deep thoughts both as Jumin-kyung and as an actor. I want to become an actor who can act with a lot of sympathy for viewers. One of the things I said during the interview with 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' was 'I wish I could become a role model that juniors choose in the distant future', and even now, that feeling has not changed. 

SOURCE

From TVing … Son Yejin <Something In The Rain>

[Son Ye Jin | IG Update ● 10:40pm PSTime ● 07/11/2022]:

"I've been cooking a lot of dishes that I haven’t done before. I feel so proud because I cooked them for the first time. People who can cook well are amazing.  But posting food photos at this hour. I'm sorry". - Yejinhand 

What a great cook for soon to be Mom. Someday I hope she will join on Fun Top Stauant Variety Show just like her Cinderella Friends Lee Jung Hyun and Oh Yoon Ah who are great cook.:sparklyeyes:

The C7 gang gradually came to comment on Son Ye Jin's IG ♡ .

Song Yoon Ah : "No, take it easy!!!! What is this!!! These foods are sure to be delicious

Lee Min Jung : "When will you make (food) for me to eat????”

Kang-Taek: "I know how to eat all of them ."

Son Yejin IG update posting foods at 11:40pmKST :lol:

Preggie Son Yejin is craving for foods and her kimbap looks yummy

”These days I have made lots of dishes that I never did before. I feel so proud when it comes to the dishes I cook for the first time.  People who can cook well are amazing.  But posting food photos at this hour...I'm sorry” ~ Yejinhand IG, 2022/07/11

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4C17mvaFt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:hahah!:

3-CD3-EBAE-D387-41-E6-80-D6-95091-EB60-B

01275-C67-DD43-4-D7-B-A911-BD3928-B9-A7-

EE57-B4-A5-4153-469-D-84-CB-6-E070099-C8

Son Yejin IG update post (2) 

”These days I have made lots of dishes that I never did before. I feel so proud when it comes to the dishes I cook for the first time.  People who can cook well are amazing.  But posting food photos at this hour...I'm sorry” ~ Yejinhand IG, 2022/07/11

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf4C17mvaFt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:hahah!:

B51-C2-AFB-AEAE-4754-AC97-DB9-CCB81454-B

DCF40321-A9-A8-4-E7-F-95-A2-5-A8816-F1-A

Spoiler

A7-AAE64-C-D534-4-E4-A-9107-2912-E1044-C

Hyun Bin’s Vast Ent business partner & friend Kang Geun Taek replied  to Lee Minjung comments on Son Yejin’s latest IG post

"When will you cook for me???" ~ Lee Minjung
 “I also know how to eat all of those” ~ Kang Geun Taek

'♥Hyunbin' Son Ye-jin, a cute pregnant woman boasting her midnight cooking skills "I'm so proud when it's plausible"

2022. 07. 12. 00:52

Photo = Son Ye-jin's InstagramView larger image

Photo = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

[Sports Korea Correspondent Jo Eun-ae] 

Actress Son Ye-jin, who recently announced her pregnancy, shared her passion for cooking. 

On the night of the 11th, Son Ye-jin posted a picture of the food she made on her Instagram, saying, "I do a lot of cooking these days. 

She wrote, "Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing. But I'm sorry about the food photos at this time." 

Photo = Son Ye-jin's InstagramView larger imagePhoto = Son Ye-jin's Instagram

Son Ye-jin posted pictures of various kinds of food, from kimbap with various ingredients to fried anchovy, stewed fish, yukgaejang, hamburger, and pizza baked in a furnace. 

With its delicious visuals and unique menu, you can guess your extraordinary cooking skills. 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin married actor Hyun Bin in March. Last month, she said, "New life has come to us." 

SOURCE

K-Netizens comments over Son Yejin latest IG post food pics with 400+comments & 64k+ views

Check out  HERE  for more K-Netizens comments

95-D5688-F-0-B6-E-4513-B118-F6-CE5075290

426-D4-BF7-D7-A0-47-E4-901-D-F6-BE93-F04

Spoiler

281-DA522-A846-48-CC-84-BB-2923-FFA51-CB

• 276. The Unknown Duck 00:42
    You're good at cooking haha I wanted to eat kimbap today~ You look so happy, you look good
  • 328. The Unknown Duck 01:26
    Oh, I want to eat beef soup ㅠㅠ My mom is from Daegu, so I made it often.. I need to heal her when I go home. It's cute Son Ye-jin is working hard on cooking. I think the baby wants to eat it.

• 329. The Unknown Duck 01:26

It looks really delicious. I drooled when I saw the kimbap.

• 389. The Unknown Duck 05:20
    I'm drooling in the picture of beef soup hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 390. The Unknown Duck 05:23

What is this? Is it like a fire pit? do you have this at home? Oh my
  • 460. The Unknown Duck 09:31
    Wow, you seem to have a talent for cooking hahahaha What is it that Son Ye-jin is lacking...

• 461. The Unknown Duk = 428 09:32

Yejin unnie is sleepy ㅋㅋ If you look closely at the picture of the kimbap, it's on the second floor lol. 

When you get married, that's all.

Unlike when we were living alone, because we are two, we eat better, cook a lot, and eat well and sleep well as much as we are happy together, so I see a lot of couples who gain weight hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• 484. The Unknown Duck 10:28

Isn't that stove in the house? They make it well ㅋㅋ Hyunbin is a big eater, so he did a lot of it lol 

•  

K-Netizens loving Son Yejin’s cooking skill.   Check out  HERE  for more K-Netizens comments

SPORTS CHOSUN

EXPORT NEWS

OSEN

'♥Hyunbin' Son Ye-jin, reveals 'home-made' food at night "Sorry at this time" (ft. Geumson)

2022.07.12. 5:30 am

2022071301000831100050791_20220712050103192.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

2022071301000831100050792_20220712050103200.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Lee Ge-eun |Sports Chosun.com]

Actress Son Ye-jin showed off her cooking skills. 

On the afternoon of the 11th, Son Ye-jin wrote, "These days, I do a lot of cooking that I haven't done.. I feel so proud when my first cooking is plausible. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing. 

Along with this, she also revealed several pieces of food she made herself. He showed off her high-level cooking skills, crossing Korean and Western dishes such as kimbap, anchovy stir-fry, and burgers. At this, actors Oh Yoon-ah and Lee Min-jeong said, "Oh, you're good at it" and "When will I do it?" and attracted attention. 

SPORTS CHOSUN

RANK #3 MOST VIEWED NEWS (REAL TIME)

Son Ye-jin, '♥Hyunbin' would be nice... Oven pizza to kimbap? Cooking Golden Hands Pre-Mom!

2022.07.12. 5:41 am

0004655438_001_20220712054803655.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Ye-Sol Kim | OSEN]

Actress Son Ye-Jin released various food photos. 

On her 11th, her Son Ye-jin caught her eye by revealing photos of a variety of homemade food via her own Instagram. 

Son Ye-jin said, "I do a lot of cooking these days.. I feel very proud when I am cooking for the first time. Everyone who is good at cooking is amazing." . 

The published photo is a photo of food that Son Ye-jin made herself, with tuna kimbap, anchovy stir-fry, braised fish, and even an oven pizza. 

On the other hand, Son Ye-jin and her actor Hyun-bin got married in March and gathered topics. The couple received congratulations from many people when they announced their pregnancy on the 27th of last month. 

OSEN

RANK #29 MOST VIEWED NEWS (REAL TIME)