Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Yejin latest IG post hits 2.1M likes

:kaching1:

Congratulatory gifts from Hyun Bin fans for his wife Son Yejin on  her pregnancy

From Son Yejin & Hyun Bin Indonesia fans

Spoiler

• Like 2

“'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin wedding dress production” 73-year-old designer

2022.07.06. 6:18 am

202207052124596717_3_20220706061802612.jpg?type=w430

[My Daily = Reporter Kwak Myeong-dong] World-famous designer Vera Wang (73), who made a wedding dress for Son Ye-jin, who recently married Hyun Bin, is a hot topic with skin and body comparable to those in their 20s.

Regarding Son Ye-jin's dress, she delivered a message of congratulations to the couple, "To the divine and talented young couple. Congratulations on your wedding and much happiness in your new life."

The dress Son Ye-jin wore in the wedding pictorial was known as Vera Wang Bridal Spring 2020 Collection Piece. Korean actor Kim Nam-joo, pop star Ariana Grande, and the eldest daughter of businessman Bill Gates also got married in Vera Wang dresses. 

SOURCE

• Like 1

“Pocari Sweat model that remains in the memory of not only me but also many people is actress Son Ye-jin. In fact , the sales in 2001 , when Son Ye-jin was hired as a model, broke the record high sales since the launch of Pocari Sweat in 1987. ” ~ Dong-A Otsuka Pocari Sweat Brand Manager Lee Juncheol, 2022/07/06

“Competitiveness that has maintained the unwavering No. 1 property of 'water close to the body'”

2022.07.06. 1:03AM

Juncheol Lee Pocari Sweat BM

“As long as our bodies don’t change, Pocari Sweat won’t change either.” 

Lee Jun-cheol, Dong-A Otsuka Pocari Sweat brand manager ( BM ) , said about the secret of Pocari Sweat's unwavering.  The following is a one-to-one answer.

▣  The reason Pocari Sweat has been loved for a long time. 
“I think it is because of the intrinsic property of the product, 'water close to my body'. Pocari Sweat has continuously informed the drinking situation in daily life as well as sports situations based on the healthy product properties of electrolytes, colorless, and preservative-free, which are composed close to body fluids. Through this, it was able to establish itself as an ionic beverage in daily life that consumers immediately remember when they need moisture.” 

▣  Are there no changes in ingredients and proportions from the time of launch until now? 
“Pocari Sweat is a product made up of electrolytes most similar to body fluids. So, unless our bodies change, the ingredients and proportions of the product will not change, and will not change in the future.”

▣  Pocari Sweat is also famous for its advertisements. When choosing a model, what is the main point and the most memorable model? 
“Based on product attributes, it is important to deliver a clear and pure Pocari Sweat brand image. Many stars have gone through the Pocari Sweat model, but the Pocari Sweat model that remains in the memory of not only me but also many people is actress Son Ye-jin. In fact , the sales in 2001 , when Son Ye-jin was hired as a model, broke the record high sales since the launch of Pocari Sweat in 1987. ” 

(skipped  content)

POCARI SWEAT

SOURCE (1)

• Like 2

Casting of <Crash Landing On You> musical is released and updated on their official IG 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfpiyvCPJiH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

▪️ Ri Jeong-hyuk: Lee Jang-woo [source], Lee Kyu-hyung [source] ;  Min Woo-hyuk [source]

▪️ Yoon Se-ri : Hye-young Lim, Ryeo-won Kim, Hana Na
 ▪️ Koo Seung-jun: Lee Yi-kyung
[source], Tei [source], Han Seung-yoon, Yoon Eun-oh
 ▪️ Introduction: Song Ju-hee, Kim I-hoo, Yoo Yeon-jung

▪️ Cho Cheol Steel: Heo Gyu, Ahn Se-ha
 ▪️ Table Dimensions: Ho-jung Choi
 ▪️ Ma Young-ae: Yoon Sa-bong, Lim Kang-hee
 ▪️ Park Kwang-beom: Kim Won-bin, Yoon Eun-oh
 ▪️ Kim Fist: Song Kwang-il
 ▪️ Gold, silver and bronze: Cho Hyun-woo
 ▪️ Na Wol-suk: Kim A-young
 ▪️ Yang Ok-geum: Kwon Bo-mi
 ▪️ Hyeon Myung-soon: Park Ji-eun
 + Lee Ho-jin, Song Hyo-won, Gudam, Kim Ji-won, Yoo Seong-jae, Kim Myeong-ju, Jeong Ye-ju, Kim Dan-ah

61317610-56-FB-476-F-AD3-E-6-F8016-C0-AE

9-FA9225-F-933-F-40-BE-8-C40-E99-D216-BA

Min Woo-hyuk X Lee Kyu-hyung X Lee Jang-woo become Hyun Bin... Tei → Yoo Yeon-jung and cast in musical 'Crash Landing on You'

0001674984_001_20220706084101185.jpg?type=w430

Musical 'Crash Landing on You' Min Woo-hyuk Lee Kyu-hyung Lee Jang-woo Tay Lee Yi-kyung Yoo Yeon-jung, etc. Casting Photo = Musical 'Crash Landing on You'

[Reporter Lee Nam-kyung | MBN Star]

Actors Min Woo-hyuk, Lee  

Kyu-hyung, Lee Jang-woo,

Tei, Lee Yi-kyung, and Cosmic Girls' Yoo Yeon-jeong were cast in the musical 'Crash Landing on You'. 

On the 4th, Pop Music Co., Ltd. and T2N Media, the production company of the musical ' Crash Landing on You', announced the casting of the 2022 historic world premiere. Based on the drama of the same name, 'Crash Landing on You' will deliver a different charm that only stage art can deliver. 

The original tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' (played by Park Ji-eun, produced by Studio Dragon,) produced by Studio Dragon is a chaebol heiress Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) who crash-landed in North Korea in a paragliding accident with a gust of wind. The drama drew a lot of love from the public by depicting the secret love story of Ri Jeong - hyeok (Hyun Bin), an elite officer who became a supervised officer . Not only did it record 1st place, but it is still gathering great popularity and topics, such as causing the 4th Hallyu boom in Japan and a worldwide popularity craze.

The musical 'Crash Landing on You', a musical that will deliver fresh fun that can only be felt on stage beyond the CRT, is a romance drama that focuses on 'people' and 'life' in North and South Korea, heralding a leader in fantasy romance genre musicals. In particular, works with an overseas tour in mind from the planning stage are expected to establish a unique position as a representative work of K-musical, with proposals flooding in from many countries even before the world premiere.

Min Woo-hyeok, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Lee Jang-woo appear as Ri Jeong-hyeok, the son of the head of the General Political Bureau of North Korea, a principledist who never compromises with injustice, and falls in love with Yoon Se-ri, who crash-landed him. Min Woo-hyuk, who showed his charisma through large-scale musicals such as the musicals 'Frankenstein', 'Jekyll and Hyde', 'Ben-Hur', and 'Hourglass', is expected to create a new Lee Jung-hyuk through this work. Kyuhyung Lee, who has spread a wide spectrum of acting across dramas, movies, and performances, is expected to show off his overwhelming acting and singing skills through 'Crash Landing on You' this time. Lee Jang-woo, who is popularly loved in various dramas, is expected to show off his character interpretation skills that he has accumulated through stage experiences such as the musical 'Rebecca'. 

Lim Hye-young, Kim Ryeo-won, and Na Hana were cast as Yoon Se-ri, the youngest daughter of one of Korea's leading chaebols, who succeeds in a rising life with just one touch. Lim Hye-young, who showed off her unique personality through musicals 'Rebecca', 'Dracula', 'Gentleman's Guide', 'Long Legs', and drama 'Marriage Lyricist Divorce Composer', based on her long stage experience, He plans to fascinate the audience with his absorbing acting and fresh charisma. Here, Kim Ryeo-won, who captivates her audiences with her strong acting and outstanding singing ability for each of her musicals 'Hedwig', 'Lizzie', and 'Bernard da Alba', joins the stage, and she plans to stage another freshness of her own. . Next, Na Hana, who received favorable reviews from the media and critics for her excellent acting in her musicals 'Cyrano' and 'Wicked' and her solid singing ability, plans to fully showcase her acting skills that she has accumulated over the years in 'Crash Landing on You'. .

Tay, Lee Yi-kyung, Han Seung-yoon, and Yoon Eun-oh (cover) take the role of Goo Seung-jun, a British businessman who almost married Yoon Se-ri. Tay, who has been recognized for her delicate acting and singing skills in various works such as musicals 'Gwangju' and 'Ludwick: Beethoven the Piano', presents charisma that dominates the stage based on her rich singing and delicate acting skills through 'Crash Landing on You'. Actor Lee Yi-kyung, who has established himself as an MC in 'I'm SOLO' , 'Musical Star', and 'Zero Sum Game', as well as various character performances across the screen, terrestrial and OTT , raises fresh expectations. Above all, Lee Yi-kyung, who shows an endless spectrum of activities regardless of area and genre, is paying attention and anticipation to the new charm of Koo Seung-jun that he will draw on stage this time. Han Seung-yoon, who showed an attractive color on the stage of 'Singer Gain', challenges his first musical stage. Han Seung-yoon, who added a romantic and romantic atmosphere to the drama with the OSTs of the dramas 'Meet the Man ' and 'The Marriage White Paper', will captivate fans with his unique Goo Seung-jun through his mesmerizing sweet voice. Yoon Eun-oh, who has recently appeared in a number of musical works and is looking forward to more active steps as a musical actor, will appear on stage with the cover of Goo Seung-jun in the musical 'Crash Landing on You' to present an attractive stage. 

Song Joo-hee, Kim I-hoo, and Yoo Yeon-jung (WJSN) were cast as Seo Dan, the only daughter of the president of a top-notch department store in Pyongyang. Musical 'Hero's Color', 'Nonsense 2'Song Joo-hee, who showed off her versatile charms with various characters in works such as 'All Shook Up', is expected to perform the role of the seodan splendidly as if wearing a tailored suit. Actress Kim Hue, who has been attracting attention for her fresh and lively charm and outstanding acting skills, is expected to show a more in-depth look as her seodan role. Yoo Yeon-jung, the main vocalist of the group WJSN, who recently successfully entered the musical through the musical 'Lizzy', is expected to show off her charm as an actress based on her solid singing ability in her 'Crash Landing on You'. 

Heo Gyu and Ahn Se-ha will play the role of Cho Cheol-gang, a lieutenant general of the Security Bureau of the Ministry of People's Armed Forces, and Choi Ho-jung will play the role of Pyo Chi-su, the 5th company's special affairs sergeant. Heo Gyu, who recently took on the challenge of acting in a drama with the drama 'Shooting Star' and established a solid position as a musical actor with musicals 'Audition', 'Gwanghwamun Sonata', and 'Mama Don't Cry', will reveal his strong ambitions through Cho Cheol-gang. In addition, Ahn Se-ha, who showed her eyes well through various works, also catches her attention with her meticulous acting skills. Choi Ho-jung, who is a trusted and trusted actor in the Daehangno musical world, appears and completes the stage. 

In addition to musicals, Sa-bong Yoon, who performed delicately in the movie ' Kim Ji-young Born in 1982 ' and the JTBC drama 'People of the Meteorological Administration', and the play 'Richard III', the musical 'Agatha', etc. Lim Kang-hee, who showed a wide range of acting in various genres, was named.

Kim Won-bin and Yoon Eun-oh as 5th Company Sergeant Park Kwang-beom, and Song Gwang-il as Kim Joo-muk, 5th Company's beginner soldier. Jo Hyeon-woo was cast as Geum Geum-dong, a beginner soldier in the 5th Company, Kim A-young as Na Wol-suk, the second lieutenant's wife and leader of the People's Army, Kwon Bo-mi as Yang Ok-geum, the wife of a lieutenant colonel, and Park Ji-eun as Hyeon Myeong-soon, Man-bok's wife. In addition, Ho-jin Lee, Hyo-won Song, Gudam, Ji-won Kim, Seong-jae Yoo, Myeong-ju Kim, Ye-ju Jeong, and Dan-ah Kim will be on stage together. 

The musical 'Crash Landing on You' raises expectations with the combination of Korea's best creatives. Ji-hye Park of the musicals 'Maybe Happy Ending' and 'The Gentleman's Guide' participates as the director, and Lee Sang-hoon, the center of K- content music such as the drama 'A wise doctor's life 2' , 'Another Oh Hae-young' and 'Signal', took over as the composer and music director. . Writer Park Hae-rim of the musicals 'Me and Natasha and the White Donkey' and 'Geumranbang', and choreographer Lee Hyun-jung of the musicals 'Beetle Juice' and 'Jamie' will participate.

SOURCE

5 Best K-Dramas of 2022 so far: ‘Thirty Nine’, ‘Twenty-Five Twenty-One’ and more

Written By Anoushka Mathew | PINKVILLA

Published: July 3, 2022 03:53 PM   

5 Best K-Dramas of 2022 so far: ‘Thirty Nine’, ‘Twenty-Five Twenty-One’ and more
Thirty Nine poster; Picture Courtesy: JTBC

2022 has seen an influx of amazing dramas and we have only reached the first half of the year! From zombie to rom-coms, we have seen some groundbreaking dramas that have left an imprint in our hearts so let’s see a few that are absolutely amazing, so here’s our list:- 

1-BD5501-E-3205-44-A8-86-E8-81338-D8-D96

3. “Thirty, Nine”

An underrated slice of life drama, ‘Thirty Nine’ always found a way to make the viewers cry and laugh with them. A story of three friends that tackles through many obstacles as they near their forties. Seon Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun made us wish to have a friendship as deep and chaotic as theirs. The love, trust and understanding between them brough viewers to tears at every given moment. 

SOURCE

“Even if I get married someday, please don't feel too bad about it. I will continue to work as an actor. Please always support and love me. I will repay you with good acting” ~ Son Yejin, 2013

Son Ye-jin, the more beautiful the more you look, the more attractive the more you know

2013.12.02 13:57

Actress Son Ye-jin is known as the queen of tears, the queen of box office, and the professional actress of a new director. The movie 'Accomplices', which was released at the end of October, has also surpassed the break-even point and is burning at the box office. This work dominated the theaters as an 'emotional thriller' in which the actors' acting skills shined. Previously, Son Ye-jin has proven her box office power as 'The Standard of Work', 'My Wife Got Married' and 'Chilling Romance' passed the break-even point. We talked frankly and frankly with him, who can't miss out on any beauty in terms of beauty or acting.

[Asia Economy Sports Today reporter Yoo Soo-kyung]

[Soo Magazine] Son Ye-jin, the more beautiful the more you look, the more attractive the more you know

◇ Until the challenge of 'accomplice'

'Accomplices' is a movie based on the 

'Accomplices' is a movie based on the kidnapping and murder of the late Han Chae-jin, who shocked the Republic of Korea 15 years ago. Fifteen days before the statute of limitations, she hears the voice of a criminal and reminds her of her father, which begins her daughter's brutal suspicions. When she first heard about the script, she said it was creepy. I was worried and afraid of how hard the work would make me feel. I've been thinking a lot about whether I should do this or not. It looked like it was going to hurt and it looked like it was going to hurt. There were a lot of gods with explosive emotions or those with delicate tension. So, on the one hand, I was greedy. Although it was a challenge, it would not be an exaggeration to say that it was harder than any acting I had ever done.

◇ Moments when I wanted to run away

There were many moments while filming because it was so hard that I wanted to run away. The camera is ready and you have to act out a dramatic scene in the movie, and it was a hell of a moment. I didn't want to take a picture and wanted to run away. There was no one to help me, and I think there were a lot of things I had to do on my own. 
Da-eun (the name of the character in the play) had a lot of explosive emotions, so the pressure was natural. Because I was having a hard time, the director told me not to look at the script. Don't force yourself to do anything. I don't think there is anything more difficult than that if there is accurate direction in a movie with a lot of emotion. In this movie, if I acted the way I felt, the camera followed suit. So thank you.

[Soo Magazine] Son Ye-jin, the more beautiful the more you look, the more attractive the more you know

◇ New director and professional actor

I happened to work with a new director a lot. That's why people around me are also called 'actresses specializing in bureaucracy'. haha. Others may not choose easily. Working with a new, untested director can be fresh and good, but it also requires a seasoned image on the field. The more I shoot, the more I think that the director has to do a lot of things well. 
Directing is natural, and it requires a lot of charisma to encompass and guide the on-site staff and actors, and also a lot of delicacy and psychology. When I first heard that a new director had been decided, I was curious about how to express it. However, director Kuk Dong-seok continued to work as assistant director to director Park Jin-pyo, and he wrote the screenplay for 'Accomplices'. So, I knew the atmosphere of the site well and I had the belief that I would have a sense of humor.

◇ Meet Kim Gap-soo again

I acted together with Kim Gap-soo in 'Dating Age'. It was already 7 years ago, but the women then and now are very different. Besides, there weren't a lot of conflicting scenes back then. Eun-ho's father in 'The Age of Love' was like any other woman, he was an arrogant couple, and he didn't express himself well in words, but only worried inside. At that time, it was not the time for her to say that Kim Gap-soo was popular enough to be known by everyone or that she appeared on variety shows. But even though she is just standing there and not acting, my heart is moved. There is an afterimage left enough to remind me of the back of the person I went. I've been thinking that it would be nice to act again with that person. It's not easy to meet again as her wife and daughter, but it was so good.

Spoiler

◇ I have a secret

After filming 'Accomplices', I was asked if there was any secret I couldn't tell my family. The answer was 'of course'. I don't think anyone will tell their family everything. Actually, I don't talk about work at home. We're talking deeply human. A secret I'm hiding? In fact, when I was young, I borrowed money from my sister every day. Because I liked snacking. Of course, these days, I am paying back by giving my sister more. And when I was young, there was a time when I bought clothes for school without my parents knowing. But her mother didn't pick up her stick. She was usually very strict with her, but then she closed her eyes once. Thank you so much.

◇ Actress Son Ye-jin, who can be trusted

When I hear the phrase 'an actor I trust and see', I can only be grateful. As each year passes, I feel more responsible as an actor. It may have been richer and more relaxed in terms of acting and expression, but there is a lot of pressure when I lead by myself. In the case of 'Accomplices', I was a little worried because the acting of Kim Gap-soo, me and the actors was completely important. When I choose a movie and shoot it, I can feel greedy about what kind of emotional acting I have to show and what new things I have to show. That's why I don't choose movies based on box office success. It is true that in some movies with many things to see, the camera or CG is the main focus rather than the details of the actors' passionate performances and emotions.

◇ Become a role model for an actress

Occasionally, I come across articles that say that I am a role model for a certain actress. I used to think that I should become like Shim Eun-ha and Jeon Do-yeon, but now that I think of being someone's role model, I am so happy. It was much more happy and proud than the male actors saying they want to work together. I feel that I have to work harder to show a good image. In the next movie 'Pirates', I will appear as a pirate, and I hope I'm cool. It's hard being a good girl. I can make pretty things, but I don't think it's easy to make cool moves. I feel like I'm becoming more popular with women as I get older.

◇ Be sure to get married before the age of 34!

A lot of people ask me about marriage. Recently, my older sister, whom I have been close to since college, got married. She was the type of person who could talk to each other no matter what, and read my heart and reply to me when I send a text message. Would you say that if the other person was a man, they would want to get married? After her marriage to her older sister she moved to LA, and she cried at the thought of living away from her parents. I also shed tears at her sister's wedding. After that, she got really serious about marriage. I will definitely get married before the age of thirty-four. The most important thing is to communicate. I think it would be better if the humor code was right and the person was kind. Even if I get married someday, please don't feel too bad about it. I will continue to work as an actor. Please always support and love me. I will repay you with good acting.

SOURCE

• Love 1

Congratulatory gifts from

Son Yejin’s Malaysia fans who also adopted 2 Malayan tigers to commemorate the arrival of their tigger baby 

92-CFDB6-E-293-F-43-F6-9-F90-E05-D9-C554

Spoiler

<Personal Taste> running on Kocowa

Son Yejin’s husband,Hyun Bin, attended the Kolon Entertainment Chairman’s eldest son’s wedding today.

“The wedding was hosted by broadcaster Se-ho Jo, chairman Bang Si-hyuk of Hive Board, comedian Ho-dong Kang, and actor Hyun-bin also appeared as guests” ~ The Joong Ang, 2022/07/06

SOURCE

Spoiler

4-B1320-D8-35-F6-4-B8-A-9-A73-96-EB79615

2022.07.06. 7:56 PM

0003207811_001_20220706195601127.jpg?type=w430

Kyu-ho Lee, vice president of Kolon Global's automobile division, prepares to enter with his bride at his wedding held at the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th. news

[Ko Seok-hyun | The Joong Ang]
Kyu-ho Lee ( 
38 ), the eldest son of Kolon Honorary Chairman Lee Woong-yeol and 4th-generation Kolon family, married Kolon Global's automotive division vice president, Jung Yu-jin ( 28 ), on the 6th in private.  
The wedding ceremony was attended by a number of major business figures, including Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Lee Jae-yong , SK Group Chairman Choi Tae-won, LG Group Chairman Koo Kwang-mo , Lotte Group Chairman Shin Dong-bin, and Shinsegae Group Vice Chairman Jeong Yong-jin. Vice Chairman Lee Jae-yong, who attended the wedding of Jin-hee, the eldest daughter of Hyundai Motor Group Chairman Chung Eui-sun on the 27th of last month , appeared alone on this day.  

0003207811_002_20220706195601154.jpg?type=w430

Kolon Honorary Chairman Lee Woong-yeol is talking with guests at the wedding of his son Kyu-ho Lee, vice president of Kolon Global's automobile division and Jung Yu-jin, the second daughter of designer Woo Young-mi, held at the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th. news

0003207811_003_20220706195601177.jpg?type=w430

Designer Woo Young-mi attends the wedding of his second daughter Yoo-jin Jung and Kolon Honorary Chairman Lee Woong-yeol and Kolon Global Vice President Lee Kyu-ho held at the Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 6th. news

Also in attendance were business leaders such as Sohn Kyung-sik, chairman of the Korea Employers' Federation, and Koo Ja-yeol, chairman of the Korea International Trade Association, Chung Mong-joon, chairman of the Asan Social Welfare Foundation, and his son Ki-sun Ki-seon, president of Hyundai Heavy Industries Group, Seo Jeong-jin, honorary chairman of Celltrion Group, Park Jeong-won, chairman of Doosan Group, and Choi Shin-won, former chairman of SK Networks. .  

In the political arena, Kwon Seong-dong, floor leader of the People's Power, Jang Je-won, a member of the People's Force, Seoul Mayor Oh Se-hoon, former Prime Minister Chung Sye-kyun, and former Gyeonggi Governor Nam Gyeong-pil attended. 

“The wedding was hosted by broadcaster Se-ho Jo, chairman Bang Si-hyuk of Hive Board, comedian Ho-dong Kang, and actor Hyun-bin also appeared as guests”

• Like 1