Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

You don't have to worry about your face..." Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, 2-year-old pregnant → 'Childhood' re-examined

6612-A443-CB00-472-D-8-F03-C69-F3-B9-FD6

[Reporter Hyeji Yoo | Top Star News]

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their pregnancy after three months of their wedding, and interest in the two-year-old's visuals is growing. Among them, attention is naturally focused on the childhood of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin. 

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin said on her Instagram, "A new life has come to us.I'm still dazed, but I'm feeling it day by day due to changes in my body amid anxiety and excitement," she said.

In this regard, the childhood photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are shared online, and expectations for the two-year-old visual are also increasing.

The childhood photos of the two, known to have been taken around the age of three, boast an amazing synchro rate. Both of them wear similar clothes and hairstyles, and they also have distinct facial features, including round eyes.

1-FE36-AAC-4-B94-45-D1-87-D0-E214-ADF73-

A74-B4-A4-B-27-EE-415-D-A26-C-10-D67323-

Netizens are filled with anticipation for the two children to be born between them in the future, along with photos of the two of them when they were young. 

Son Ye-jin's agency does not plan to disclose the exact date of birth, but as Lee Jung-hyun mentioned the 'tiger belt' in her comment, some netizens are speculating that Son Ye-jin will give birth within the year.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's 2nd-generation birth name has not yet been revealed, and the baby's gender has not been specifically known. 

SOURCE

• Like 2

A son who looks like Hyun Bin? A daughter who looks like Son Ye-jin? This kind of feeling.. The visual of the second generation! (Oh! Strong Issue)

0004646002_001_20220627235604147.png?type=w430

[Reporter Kim Soo-hyung | OSEN]

While Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin couple are receiving a lot of attention from domestic and foreign fans by delivering the news of their 2nd year old, their childhood photos are being recalled once again. As they are probably a top star couple, they are already curious about their two-year-old's visuals. 

Earlier, on the afternoon of the 27th, Son Ye-jin directly informed her fans about her pregnancy through her personal SNS. Son Ye-jin said, "A new life has come to us," and she said, "I am still stunned." 

She continued, "I am very grateful, but I am so careful that I have not been able to tell the people around me yet. She said, "I hope that you all keep the things you need to protect in your life well and stay healthy," she said. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who reported the news of their second-generation marriage three months after marriage, are already interested in their second-generation.Various online communities have talked about their childhood, which has long been a hot topic.

Apparently, their childhood photos  that have been hot online since the two started dating in public is being recalled once again. They were called 'Dooly Couple' and actually caught the attention of fans with their plump and cute childhood reminiscent of the baby dinosaur Dooly. From the beginning, it was a childhood photo that could be believed to be twins. From the hairstyle to the color of the clothes, the look is perfect. 

In response, fans are still showing surprising reactions, saying, "Wow, even a daughter will be pretty and a son will be handsome," "If a second-year-old is born that pretty, Korea will shake the world with aegyo," and "I'm born with my parents' golden spoon, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin." 

In particular, since Hyun Bin has been a hot topic for his photo resemblance Son Ye-jin’s father, there was also speculation that if it is a son, he would continue to be alike again. Whether it’s a daughter or a son, the visual of the second generation seems to be guaranteed.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed into lovers by appearing together in the 2018 movie "Negotiation" and the 2020 tvN drama "Crash Landing on You."On March 31, the couple rang the wedding bell and became husband and wife.

SOURCE

• Like 1

Top 27 most viral moments of Korean celebrities in 2022: Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin reigned overall?

June 30, 2022 | KBIZOOM

These below 27 moments of Korean celebrities were all trending hard across all social media in 2022.

Recently, Korean media has selected 27 most viral moments of Korean celebrities within the year 2022. From iconic selfies, serious scandals, to glamorous weddings, all are included within these 27 moments. 

And out of them all, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin took up 2 spots in the Top 5 thanks to their union earlier this year. 

hyun bin son ye jin

Below are the most viral moments of Korean celebrities in 2022

1. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s Marriage Announcement

In the evening of February 2nd, fans of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin couldn’t help but rejoice, as Son Ye Jin herself announced that she was tying the knot with Hyun Bin. The post, which was published on Son Ye Jin’s personal Instagrams, received numerous likes from netizens. 

832-BEDEF-A400-4-C5-D-8546-1267-B074128-

The announcement of Son Ye Jin was dubbed “the most iconic moment of the year” so far. 

4. Son Ye Jin Pregnancy Announcement

Once again making their way to the Top 5 is the golden couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

126-DE552-209-B-41-BB-BDFB-EFC7651-B9105

This time, Son Ye Jin once again went on Instagram to announce that she’s with child. The actress wrote a heartfelt post, where she used beautiful words and promised to protect this “blessing” well. 

KBIZoom

• Like 1

Drama in the first half that shined with  ‘Wooble’, the lineup for the 2nd half to keep eye on

2022.07.01 07:00am

[Reporter Lee Ye-jin | Cheonji Ilbo]

It's already the first day of the second half.While the film industry, which has been hit by the novel coronavirus infection (Corona 9) for the past two years, is gradually recovering due to the lifting of social distancing, how was TV dramas in the first half of the year?And what drama will be responsible for the rest of the second half of the year?

Looking at the drama that was loved in the first half of the year, "age" stands out.

7005-EC2-C-7806-4223-AADB-80-C1-DB41-BBF

1-BD5501-E-3205-44-A8-86-E8-81338-D8-D96

5-E502390-4-FB6-40-C6-A970-9-AB338964-EC

JTBC's Thirty, Nine was a work that contained the friendship and love of three friends just before their 40s.The cast of Son Ye-jin, who has been working steadily since her debut, Jeon Mi-do, who was loved for the "Hospital Playlist" series, and Kim Ji-hyun, who is recognized in the musical world, drew attention even before the start.

Although there was a controversy over beautifying the affair, it was a work that was like welcome rain for JTBC's ratings, which was suffering from a slump in the drama.The ratings, which started at 4.4%, exceeded 7% in the first four episodes, recording the highest ratings ever in JTBC's Wednesday-Thursday drama, and reaching their highest ratings by finishing the last episode with 8.1%.

SOURCE

• Like 1

'Celebrity Headlines' Jang Na-ra Married, and Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin 2nd Generation Born!

0000368210_001_20220630134803714.png?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin posted on SNS, 'A new life has come to us. I'm still stunned, but I'm living day by day feeling the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement." On the last day of March, the wedding was held amidst all kinds of topics, and the pregnancy news was delivered three months later. Many fans congratulated Hyunbin and Son Yejin, who were the first to announce the happy news to their fans and are now preparing to become parents. 

SOURCE

• Like 1

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin joining the ranks of the tiger’s parents.  Who will the 2nd generation resemble? 

“When something happens, Son Yejin is the one to tell her fans on SNS.  She revealed her pregnancy herself” ~ MC 

“Son Yejin wanted to inform her fans first, so she shared her news through SNS." "We also found out about Son Ye-jin right before she announced the news on her SNS” ~ MS Team

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin 'Birth'... Hani ♥ Yang Jae-woong 'Passionate'

2022.07.02. 12:01 am

Pink news that warmed the last week of June

20226291165666916601_20220702000105708.jpg?type=w430

Actors Hyun Bin (left) and Son Ye-jin announced their pregnancy after 3 months of marriage. /The Fact DB

The last week of June, the celebrity was full of pink news. A top star couple, who had been married for a hundred years in March, received a lot of congratulations when they announced that they were pregnant after 3 months of marriage. The idol-turned-actor and psychiatrist overcame the ten-year age gap and have been growing in love for the past two years.

▣  Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, a new life actor who came to visit after

3 months of marriage The couple, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, announced their pregnancy after 3 months of marriage. 

Son Ye-jin said through her SNS on the 27th, "I would like to share a cautious and happy news," and she said, "A new life has come to us." 

She said, "I'm still stunned, but I'm feeling it every day due to the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement. It's very grateful, but I'm so careful that I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. I'll let you know before it's too late," he said.

Finally, Son Ye-jin said, "I will protect the precious life that has come to us well," and added, "I hope that you will also be well and stay healthy by protecting the precious things in your life." 

Her agency, MS Team Entertainment, said on the same day, "Son Ye-jin is in the early stages of her pregnancy, and now everyone is happily acceptying the new life." She continued, "We also found out about Son Ye-jin right before she announced the news on her SNS. (She is Son Ye-jin) She wanted to inform her fans first, so she shared her news through SNS.". 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who formed a relationship through the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018, developed into lovers by working together again in the drama 'Crash Landing on You' in 2019. The two got married in March of last year after admitting that they were dating in January of last year.

SOURCE