Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Son Ye-jin becomes a mother… After 3 months of marriage, she announced that she was pregnant

2022-06-28 11:21

Actress Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin couple become parents.

On the afternoon of the 27th, Son Ye-jin announced her pregnancy directly through her SNS. He opened his mouth, saying, "Today, I would like to deliver a careful and happy news." 

She continued, "A new life has come to us. Although we are still baffled, we are living through the changes in our bodies day by day with worry and excitement." 

She added, "I'm very grateful, but I'm so careful that I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. I'll protect the precious life that has come to us." 

Singer and actress Lee Jung-hyun, who is known as Son Ye-jin's best friend in the entertainment world, rejoiced, saying, "Congratulations to our Ye-jin. Our Bok-joon and Tiger friends." As a result, some fans are speculating that Son Ye-jin's due date is the end of this year. 

Actress Lee Min-jung also saw Son Ye-jin's post and responded, "The photo selection is good. It's emotional." Actress Kim Hye-soo congratulated Son Ye-jin by clicking 'Like' on her post. 

Earlier in May, Son Ye-jin was engulfed in pregnancy rumors. However, at the time, the agency denied the pregnancy rumors and said, "We are reviewing the next project." Not long after that, when news of the actual pregnancy was heard, not only colleagues but also fans continued to celebrate.  

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin met in 2018 through the movie 'Negotiation'. Afterwards, they met again in the 2020 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' and developed into lovers. The two got married in March after a public devotee and became parents after three months. 

▲ The following is the full text of Son Ye-jin's entry

How are you all doing? 
I'm doing well^^ 
Today I'm cautious and I'd like to share some good news~ 
New life has come to us.. I'm still confused, but I'm still feeling the changes in my body in the midst of worry and excitement. 
I was careful, so I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. 
To the fans and those around us who will be waiting for this news as much as us, we deliver the news before it's too late. 
We will protect the precious life that has come to us.
I hope you all take good care of the important things in your life and stay healthy.. Be happy 

SOURCE (1)

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin become parents... "A precious life has come"

2022.06.27. 8:20pm

[News TV]

Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will become parents. 

Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy on her Instagram, saying, "I would like to share the good news with caution" and "a new life has come to us." 

According to her agency, Son Ye-jin has decided not to disclose the exact number of months she is pregnant as she is currently in the early stages of her pregnancy. 

The couple, who are of the same age, got married in March, two years after they started dating. 

SOURCE (2)

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, "A precious life has come"

2022.06.28. 7:59 am

[News Today] 

Actor Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will become parents. 

Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy on her SNS, saying, "I would like to deliver a cautious and happy news" and "a new life has come to us." 

She added, "I am living while feeling the changes in my body amid worry and excitement." She added, "I will protect my precious life well." 

The exact number of months has not been disclosed as she is currently in the early stages of pregnancy. 

This is good news that I heard after 3 months of getting married last March, attracting public attention. 

SOURCE (3)

• Like 1

'Pregnant' Son Ye-jin ♥ Hyun Bin, 2-year-old expected date of birth this year? 'Best friend' Lee Jung-hyun "My daughter and Tiger's friend"

2022.06.28. 4:30 am

0004646020_001_20220628043302475.png?type=w430

[Reporter Na-yeon Kim | OSEN] While actress Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy, there is a lot of interest in the timing of childbirth. 

On her 27th, her Son Ye-jin posted the news of her pregnancy directly on her own Instagram, saying, "I would like to share with you a cautious and happy news today ~ A new life has come to us." 

She, who had been embroiled in a pregnancy rumor once last month, said, "I'm still stunned, but I'm feeling it every day due to the changes in my body amidst anxiety and excitement. To the fans and those around us who will be waiting for this news, we will deliver the news before it is too late." He added, "I will protect the precious life that has come to us." 

In particular, her best friend Lee Jung-hyeon, who saw this, drew attention by leaving a comment saying, "My Ye-jin is so chuka-chuka ~~ ♥ Wool Bok-ni and Tiger's friend".

Spoiler

0004646020_002_20220628043302519.png?type=w430

In 2019, Lee Jung-hyun married the husband of an orthopedic surgeon who is three years younger than her, and in April of this year, she received a lot of congratulations when she announced that she had a daughter after three years of marriage. 'Blessing' is her daughter's birth name, and in response to Lee Jung-hyun's comments, "I'm a friend of the tiger," with her daughter, who was born in April this year, fans are pouring out speculation, "Is (Son Ye-jin) due to give birth this year?" 

One fan replied, "If you're born next year, you won't be in the tiger sign," while another fan cautiously said, "Isn't it meant to mean you'll be born this year? 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed into lovers by appearing together in the 2018 movie 'Negotiation' and the 2020 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. The two officially admitted their relationship in January of last year and announced their marriage in February of this year, about a year after that, and held a private wedding on March 31st. After the couple, who had become a hot topic after they went on their honeymoon to the United States, announced that they were pregnant after 3 months of marriage. 

SOURCE (1)

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin to give birth within the year? “Tiger Friend”

2022.06.28. 9:33am

Trend DB

While actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced the news of their pregnancy, interest in the age of two-year-old childbirth is gathering.

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin posted on her social networking service (SNS) Instagram, "I would like to share good news with caution. A new life has come to us,” she announced the news of her pregnancy. Many netizens were excited by this news. Through various online communities and SNS, netizens said, “If it were Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’s babies, their faces would shine” “I hope the baby is born healthy” “It is like watching the sequel to ‘Crash Landing on You’. Congratulations,” she said, delighted at the news of Son Ye-jin's pregnancy.

On the other hand, Son Ye-jin's best friend Lee Jung-hyun, who heard the news, said, "Our Ye-jin is very congratulations. We congratulated him with the comment, “Our Blessing and Tiger Zodiac friends.” Since Lee Jung-hyun gave birth to her daughter in April, public opinion is speculating that Son Ye-jin will give birth to a 2-year-old within the year.

SOURCE (2)

• Like 1

Fans well wishes and blessing for Son Yejin and Hyun Bin 

●  Sontokkies International

●  Handcream Team

Spoiler

The flower on Son Yejin 05/29 post in white dress, hand holding it and 06/28 in her baby announcement post is Veronicastrum Japonicum (a summer flower) signifies “bright family”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeIDWskvWin/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

788-C8-C2-B-F397-4194-B160-37-CAC82-D0-B

• Like 2

'♥Hyunbin' Son Ye-jin, becoming a mother... "A new life has come"

[SBS Entertainment News | Former Minjae Editor]

Actress Son Ye-jin posted the news of her 2nd year on social media. 

Son Ye-jin opened her mouth on her today (27th) on her own SNS, saying, "How are you all? I'm doing well. I want to share some good news with caution today." 

Son Ye-jin continued, "A new life has come to us." She said, "I'm still confused, but I'm living day by day because of the changes in my body in worry and excitement." 

0000284793_002_20220628020205199.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin also said, "I'm very grateful, but I'm so careful that I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. I'll tell the fans and people around me who will be waiting for this news as much as we do before it's too late." 

Finally, Son Ye-jin said, "We will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope that you all stay healthy by protecting the things that are important to protect in your life." 

Earlier this month, Son Ye-jin was rumored to be pregnant with a photo posted on SNS earlier this month, but Son Ye-jin's side immediately denied it. 

SOURCE (1)

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin’ pregnant after 3 months of marriage 

2022.06.28  17:35pm

[News Tomatoes | Reporter Shin Sang-min] 
Actor Hyun-bin and Son Ye-jin announced their pregnancy after 3 months of marriage .

Son Ye-jin mentioned the news of 2 years old saying that a new life has come through her SNS on the 27th .

Son Ye-jin said that she has not yet told the people around her, and that she will deliver the news to the fans and people around who will be waiting for the news . She also said that she would protect her precious life when she came .

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed into lovers through the drama ' Crash Landing on You ' and got married on March 31 this year .

Son Ye-jin drew attention by posting a photo of her recent status after her honeymoon in the United States . At the time, when Son Ye-jin, who was wearing her white dress, had a convex belly, rumors of her pregnancy arose . The agency explained that she was not pregnant .

Son Ye- jin's agency announced on the 27th that she found out about her pregnancy right before she announced the news on SNS . She said her pregnancy rumors that surfaced in May were not true, and that Son Ye-jin also found out about her recent pregnancy .

She also said that she is currently in her early stages of pregnancy and that everyone is happily accepting her new life .

On the news of Son Ye-jin's pregnancy, Lee Jung-hyun congratulated Bok-hye and the tiger by leaving a comment that they were friends .

Spoiler

a7(383).jpg

Son Ye-jin is pregnant. (Photo = Secretariat of Baeksang Arts Awards)

• Like 1

Foreign media and overseas fans also pay attention to Son Ye-jin's pregnancy "Happy family, sincere congratulations"

2022.06.28. 10:37 am
k
Spoiler

0000303590_001_20220628103702892.jpg?type=w430

[Kim Seon-woo | JTBC]
While actress Son Ye-jin is pregnant, foreign media also paid attention to the news that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will become parents.  

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy directly through SNS. She announced the news of her two-year-old Son Ye-jin, who she said, "I want to share with you a cautious and happy news today. A new life has come to us."  

He continued, "I'm still stunned, but I'm feeling it every day due to the changes in my body amidst anxiety and excitement. I'm so grateful, but I'm so careful that I haven't been able to tell the people around me yet. We will deliver the news before it is too late." He added, "I will protect the precious life that has come to us. I hope that you all stay healthy by protecting the things that are important to protect in your life."  

After Son Ye-jin released a photo of her recent situation in May, rumors of her pregnancy have been raised. She said she was not pregnant at the time, according to her agency. When it was announced that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin would become parents, a wave of congratulations continued in Korea. Her best friend in the entertainment industry, Lee Jung-hyeon, who recently became her mother, congratulated her on Son Ye-jin's pregnancy, saying, "Congratulations to our Ye-jin. Our Bok-yi and tiger friends."  

Foreign media interest continued. A famous Japanese portal site uploaded the news of the pregnancy of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin as the main news. Upon hearing the news of the two, Japanese fans also said, 'Son Ye-jin's mood changes depending on her work. She saw 'Congratulations on your pregnancy' and 'Crash Landing on You' due to the corona pandemic. The two lead a happy family in real life. I'm envious', 'Congratulations on your new life and happy news', 'I'm so happy that I wanted to have a baby as a fan. I sincerely pray and congratulate you.” 

Son Ye-jin's pregnancy announcement, if you go back to 'groundless' 4 weeks ago

2022.06.28. 1:08 PM

202206281247007510_1_20220628130801718.jpg?type=w430

[Reporter Kim Ye-na | Star]

Top star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their pregnancy. She is revealed by Son Ye-jin herself, and she does not need an additional verification step. If so, what was the situation when the pregnancy rumors for Son Ye-jin were first raised 4 weeks ago? 

Son Ye-jin posted on her personal Instagram on the 27th, "I would like to deliver a careful and happy news today, and a new life has come to us." I am staying,” he wrote. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple got a lot of attention when they got married on March 31st. As her 41-year-old married couple of the same age, expectations for her two-year-old preparation grew. 

On the 29th of May, Son Ye-jin posted a photo of her recent situation, which was intertwined with her second-generation curiosity. Son Ye-jin in her photo was wearing a comfortable style white dress. The costume that her Son Ye-jin wore was interpreted as her maternity clothes, and rumors of her pregnancy quickly spread.

202206281247007510_2_20220628130801746.jpg?type=w430

Then, not Son Ye-jin, but her agency MS Team Entertainment, hurriedly responded and responded. A day later, on May 30, the agency said, "The rumors about Son Ye-jin's pregnancy are not true at all. If anything good happens, I will let you know first." 

And exactly four weeks ago, on June 27, Son Ye-jin directly revealed that she was pregnant. Son Ye-jin's appearance was not revealed this time. However, through comments from acquaintances, the fact that it is a 'Tiger baby' was revealed. 

Son Ye-jin's 'tiger belt', which was mentioned as her due date, is until February 3, 2023. It can be speculated that Son Ye-jin was pregnant at the time of her pregnancy, which was revealed earlier. Of course, neither Son Ye-jin nor her agency may have known that she was pregnant. 

The interest in Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, which started as a dating rumor that broke out in January 2019, has shifted to a devotee wife, two years later, they confirmed their relationship, a year later they announced their marriage, a pregnant woman, and four weeks later they announced a pregnancy. Next is Son Ye-jin's turn to give birth. 

SOURCE (2)

• Like 1

'Crash Landing on You' co-stars confirm they're expecting their first child

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin fell in love while filming the popular K-drama and were married earlier this year.  “A new life has found us,” Son shared

D23-CB6-D8-6-CED-4-D1-B-A48-E-AC5158-FDA

June29, 2022, 5:34 AM +08
By Jae-Ha Kim | TODAY 

Less than a month after Son Ye-jin’s talent agency deemed rumors that the “Crash Landing on You” actress was pregnant as "absolutely not true," the South Korean star announced on her Instagram feed that she and her husband (and "CLOY" co-star) Hyun Bin are expecting a baby.

8-D488214-760-B-4373-9110-3160-E87-EF89-

“Everyone, I wanted to share some precious news with you today,”

Son said in Korean on June 27, over a photo of blooming flowers. “A new life has found us. I’m so grateful but also cautious and haven’t told people until now. We will protect the precious life that came to us. I hope you stay healthy. Please be happy.”

Son, 40, and Hyun, 39, gained prominence in the 2019 mega-hit of a K-drama “Crash Landing on You,” in which they play on-screen love interests who go to extreme lengths to make their relationship work.

Son plays a wealthy South Korean businesswoman who accidentally paraglides into the DMZ and is rescued by the North Korean army captain portrayed by her future husband, Hyun. To say that sparks flew even before they kissed is an understatement. Viewers cheered for the fictional couple — not realizing that the actors were slowly falling in love in real life.

The two had previously starred together in the 2018 crime film “The Negotiation,” where the “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” actress played a police negotiator and the “Memories of the Alhambra” actor tackled the role of a kidnapper with ulterior motives. 

Despite the fact that their roles dictated that they communicate remotely through monitors rather than in person face-to-face, the duo still exuded a ridiculous amount of chemistry that helped overcome the uneven plot.

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-engaged-bn-220628-47lim hyo seon / Netflix

For years, both actors had denied being involved with each other. But after a Korean newspaper published photos of the couple on a date, both Son and Hyun confirmed on January 1, 2021 that they were indeed in a relationship. “We ask that you look warmly upon their relationship and cheer for them in the future,” Hyun's agency VAST Entertainment said at the time.

A year and a month later, Hyun announced that the couple was planning to wed. 

“I wanted to let my fans know about this important decision in my life,” he wrote in a statement in Korean released by VAST Entertainment and published on Instagram. “Many of you have probably already guessed, right? It’s true. I have made the important decision to marry and am taking steps toward the second stage of my life.”

Son shared a message of her own. “I thought long and hard about how to share this story because it’s an important one. I found someone to spend the rest of my life with. Yes … it’s him,” she wrote in a message in Korean. She said the relationship "happened so naturally."

The superstar couple were married in a lavish ceremony on March 31 in what the Korean media referred to as the wedding of the century. They then honeymooned for two weeks in Los Angeles before returning to Korea. 

Now, the couple await the birth oftheir baby — the continuation offon-screen love story made real.

TODAY

ARTICLES

GMA Philippines

Inquirer Philippines

Philstar Global

Philstar Life Philippines

People Philippines

Rappler Philippines

Just Jared NYC

India Today

Strait Times Singapore

Kpop Herald

Mothership

Korea Odyssey

Shanghai Daily

Daily Hive Vancouver

Vogue India

Koreaboo

AllKpop 

Soompi

KBIZoom

SBS Korea

Filmfare India

• Like 1

Hyun Bin♥Son Ye-jin's pregnancy news is attracting attention with the 'virtual 2 year old' composite photo

2022.06.28 15:50

Insightphoto = insight

[Reporter Ji Mi-young | INSIGHT]

Top star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin announced their pregnanc

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin announced her pregnancy through her Instagram account, saying, "Today, I would like to deliver a careful and happy news. A new life has come to us."

Son Ye-jin said, "I'm still stunned. I'm living day by day feeling the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement." .

After the news of the couple's pregnancy, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, a virtual 2 year old composite photo is drawing attention in the online community.

Insightonline community

The photo was created from the camera application 'Snow'. After logging in to 'Snow', put the photos of the two people you want to combine into the 'Future 2nd Generation' filter.

The visuals of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's future sons and daughters were as good as expected and robbed the attention.

In the case of his son, Hyun Bin's clear T-zone line and Son Ye-jin's clear and modest eyes already showed off his perfect beauty.

Insightonline community 

The daughter, who stands out with bright eyes, surprised everyone by showing off a visual similar to that of actor Tom Cruise's daughter Suri Cruise.

Netizens who touched the photo of the 2nd year-old showed reactions such as "Both son and daughter seem to enter the entertainment industry", "The good genes are different", "In reality, it seems prettier and cooler", etc.

Spoiler

InsighttvN 'Crash Landing on You'

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin developed into lovers by working together in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You'.

After dating for about two years, the two got married in March at the Aston House, Grand Walkerhill Hotel, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

INSIGHT

• Like 2

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin beautiful love story journey

♡Right Time, Right Moment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfTxjSTJmzG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

◆ 2017/06/17 - 2017/12/09 <The Negotiation> Filming

◆ 2019/09 - 2020/02 <Crash Landing On You> Filming

◆2019 - 2020 5x Denials of Dating Rumours 

◆ 2021/01/01 Confirmation of Dating

◆ 2022/02/10  Announcement of Marriage

◆ 2022/06/27 Announcement of Pregnancy

171-FDBD6-5952-4-BA3-BE7-C-809-DE3-F7211

B52-C68-A3-535-D-4-D33-A33-B-77-FAC1-B56

ctto: crazylittlething218

Spoiler

3-E70-CCB2-96-E2-41-A0-8188-4858-C53-BCD

• Like 1

Throwback 2013 TV interview

MC: What will happen 10 years from now?

SYJ: I will be 42.  When I am 40, I imagined that I should get married and have a family… maybe having a different  life goal and happiness at that time

Her vision comes true and she is married to her first love and Kim junior is on the way at 40

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbtvut2FjOB/?utm_medium=copy_link

16-BA309-A-9551-4041-A0-FA-40-AC0-E6-B3-

ctto: beanhandhk

• Like 1

Fans holidaying in Korea, personally buy and deliver their congratulatory gifts to MS Team.   They also took a shot of MS Team office wall of Son Yejin’s filmography
Spoiler

40461181-01-AE-451-B-9010-FB75-BF9-A7823

●  Simply Yejin Philippines fans

Seem like Son Yejin is in Jeju.  Her husband, Hyun Bin gives his autograph to a cafe in Jeju with the message —  Be Happy!!

”Hyun Bin is here!  He even gave me a touching autograph, so Hyun Bin drank Iced Americano B type” ~ Cafe Jeju, 2022/06/29

Spoiler

E7-DAE8-AE-911-A-4-A5-C-86-D7-A9-DFA99-B

1-C4-A9932-BA3-D-4-E91-AC09-A1-A9-E468-A

• Like 1

[BinJin/HyunSon Couple :heart: Predictions]:

Remembering how she predict BinJin Futures! These Tarot Reader made it and as you watch it it is accurate from Dating to Confirmation to Marriage and to having a Baby.:fullofhearts::issohappy::please:

Relationship Reading:

Relationship Update:

Relationship Update: