Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Premium Water, Pure Water Bakan Entry

2022.05.06 10:39am

center

[Beyond Post Correspondent | Kim Min-hyuk]

Custom B, which produces premium water, said that to increase the popularity of Pew Water, it joined hands with Bakkan International and entered into Bakhan's distribution channel to sell Pew Water. said. 

An official from CustomB Co., Ltd., who is spurring publicity by making bold investments such as signing a contract with Hallyu star Son Ye-jin as an advertising model, said, "We expect that Pew Water will be known to more customers through the collaboration of Bakan and CustomB." showed great anticipation. 

Pew Water Hydrogen is a premium water made by mixing hydrogen using a dissolved pressurization method with clear and clean natural mineral water in Uiryeong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do, where Hoam Lee Byeong-cheol's birthplace is located. 

http://cm.beyondpost.co.kr/view.php?ud=2022050610374190306cf2d78c68_30

• Awesome 1

Son Ye-Jin’s 2022 spring and summer wear forecast 6 popular items: three-dimensional lace, colorful dresses, high-waisted suit pants

How to be fashionable in spring and summer of 2022, watching Sun Yizhen perform fairy, energetic, intellectual spring and summer outfits, predict the 6 most popular items are these:

2022/05/05

by Wa Chang | MARIE CLAIRE TAIWAN

Photo/BAU by Bride And You

From Sun Yejin's wedding dress at the wedding, to the honeymoon in the United States, and even to the airport when returning to Korea , all are the focus of fans' attention. Shoes are unwilling to let go. Now that the climate is entering summer, if you want to know what items should be in the 2022 spring and summer wardrobe, you might as well watch Sun Yizhen's spring and summer dressing demonstration.

627368A9A8FE21651730601.png

Son Ye-Jin’s outfits predict 6 popular items in spring and summer of 2022

three-dimensional lace flower

Don't want to wear a T-Shirt or polo shirt every day? One of the ways to learn from Sun Yizhen's small ideas in choosing clothes is to start with fabrics. Compared with ordinary short tops, elements such as three-dimensional lace and flower embroidery can add highlights to an ordinary T-Shirt.

Spoiler

627368DE6B8AE1651730654.jpeg

627368E6A24C51651730662.jpeg

Princess puff sleeve design

Girls who like sweet and romantic styles learn from Sun Yizhen to buy princess sleeve tops. Even if the style of the whole top is more simple, as long as you focus on the details of a certain place, you can inject a different feeling into the outfit.

Spoiler

627368F0A676B1651730672.jpeg

Bright Dress

To welcome the warm spring and summer, add color to the shape at the right time, inject vitality and youthful breath into yourself, such as the coral red asymmetrical dress on Sun Yizhen and the sky blue bow tie dress, they are all good choices for spring and summer wear, no matter when you go out. Suitable for travel and daily work.

Spoiler

627368F97D9AF1651730681.jpeg

627368FFF31BC1651730687.jpeg

Cropped Blouse

This short blouse similar to a cape on Sun Yezhen's body is also an indispensable item this season. It can be matched with jeans, dresses, and shorts. It can also cover the butterfly sleeves that girls care about most, and at the same time highlight the waistline. Body proportions are more slim.

Spoiler

6273690BC1AC71651730699.jpeg

High Waist Suit Pants

As a family in the workplace, suit pants are a single product that can be matched well regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, but in spring and summer, you can choose different options. For example, Sun Yizhen's violet lotus leaf top and suit pants of the same color are undoubtedly the best choice. The most eye-catching choice in the workplace.

Spoiler

627369150BA271651730709.jpeg

Bow Tie Headband

When it comes to accessories, have you started with the headbands that have emerged in recent years? The bow-shaped headband on Son Ye-jin's head is a good helper to add highlights to you at parties and trips.

62736920241081651730720.jpeg

https://www.marieclaire.com.tw/fashion/snapshots/65454

Drama <Thirty, Nine> shown on 58th Baeksang Art Awards monitor in the background

Spoiler

Actress Kim Sunyoung mentioned <Crash Landing On You> as a good drama when she talked about how she won Best Supporting Actress on 56th Baeksang (2020) for <Crash Landing On You> & 57th Baeksang (2021) for <Three Sisters>

• Like 1

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin wedding venue at Walkerhill Ashton House is fully booked till 2023 :o

Oppa, we will get married like Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin? …It expired early next year

2022.05.07 09:49
# The Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, where top star couple Hyun Bin (40) and Son Ye-jin (40) held their wedding in March of this year, has already filled up all wedding reservations by the beginning of next year. The two actors became a hot topic after having a ceremony at the outdoor ceremonial hall of the Grand Walkerhill Hotel Aston House, which has an indoor wedding hall and an outdoor garden overlooking the Han River. 

photo = Yonhap News

photo = Yonhap News

photo = Yonhap News

[ Reporter Oh Jung-min | Hankyung]

Reservations for a luxury hotel wedding in Seoul are over by the end of the year. In the first half of next year, inquiries about 'large-scale wedding' increase after the 'closed deadline' is lifted.

It's not just Walkerhill Hotels & Resorts. In the midst of the prolonged novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19), the demand for luxury hotel weddings is rapidly increasing even though the scale is small, and the demand is skyrocketing as social distancing is lifted. 

According to the hotel industry on the 7th, most of the wedding schedules for lunch and dinner on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at major five-star hotels in downtown Seoul have been fully booked. The 'Grand Ballroom' of Grand InterContinental Seoul Parnas operated by Parnas Hotels affiliated with ….

(skipped content)

https://www.hankyung.com/economy/article/202205067559g

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004695545

Son Yejin for BAU by Bride And You

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdQESwbJHBI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

365-AD2-C6-8356-48-E7-9-D38-4-F8-F228-EB

Jenny Packham compilation of Son Yejin red carpets dresses

Son Yejin once said…

Actress Kang Sooyeon has passed away on 05/07 at age of 55.  Son Yejin and Actress Kang Sooyeon in Busan International Film Festival in 2015 & 2017.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1525274wpp/actress-kang-soo-yeon-passes-away

Spoiler

[2022/05/08] Sighting of  Hyun Bin and Son Yejin at veterinary clinic today

81212-F12-FCAC-4-DDE-B7-B7-FE0-D1-B88-DF

These Were The 25 Most- Viewed Korean Entertainment Wikipedia Pages For The Last Month 

K-Dramas continue to gain attention!

MAY 8, 2022 | KOREABOO

With K-Pop and Korean entertainment becoming more popular worldwide, there are countless Wikipedia articles on various topics related to them, from individual idols and K-Pop groups to K-Dramas, actors, and athletes, and everything in between. Using WikiProject Korea, it’s easy to see which topics are trending among netizens based on how many views different articles are earning over a period of time.

Here are the 25 most-viewed Wikipedia pages related to Korean entertainment for the entire month of April 2022!

8. Son Ye Jin

BDFF0-F17-B05-D-42-B7-B568-64-EE812-A86-

In April, this article received 262.7k total views (averaging about 8.8k views per day). Here is what it opens up with:

Son Ye Jin is a South Korean actress. She rose to fame in 2003 for The Classic and Summer Scent, which followed with the commercially successful A Moment to Remember (2004), and April Snow (2005). Her early roles in films garnered her the title, “Nation’s First Love” in Korea.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-entertainment-wikipedia-pages-viewed-april-2022/

“We love to take after these fierce and loving mom ~ Swoonnetflix IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdSNfursfCV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

05-D756-DC-0-BB7-4-C24-A1-E5-01028092-FF

Another view of Son Yejin and Hyun Bin returning from honeymoon at Incheon Airport on 04/28

Son Yejin and Hyun Bin wedding venue is fully booked till beginning of 2023

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004695545

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/05/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jins-wedding-venue-is-fully-booked-until-beginning-of-2023

Ahn Soohee talks about her role in <Thirty, Nine> and acting with Son Yejin in her Marie Claire Korea interview

53-DEE4-B1-E315-4320-A828-0-CBD8-ED8-B7-

Ahn Soo-hee’s New and Happy Day

Actress Ahn So-hee's pictorial and interview

Ahn So-hee's tomorrow filled with things she likes

2022.05.09 12:01pm

Spoiler

Thirty-nine wishes Ahn So-hee

Thirty-nine wishes Ahn So-hee

The weather is very sunny. The magnolia, which Sohee said earlier, that she liked, was also in full bloom in the alley near the studio. That's right! The weather makes me feel so good. It's been a long time since I've taken a pictorial in a natural atmosphere in the sunlight, so I was very comfortable while filming.

The drama 'Thirty, Nine', where I starred as 'Sowon', ended a while ago. How did you feel when you watched the show? 

It started airing after filming ended, so it was like being a viewer. So I was able to feel the work more fully. I was curious to see how the other characters that I had only encountered through the script would be expressed, and even though I watched it knowing the story, tears came to my eyes.

What was Sowon's first impression? 

After spending her childhood at an orphanage, Sowon was adopted into a good family and loved by her older brother Seon-woo (Jin Yeon-woo) and her mother, but I thought that her memories of the past would not have completely disappeared. Even if the pain did not appear on the outside, it seemed that she was deeply entrenched inside. I felt she was a friend with a 'heavy clearness' that wasn't as bright.

It seems that it was not easy to express that heavy clarity. How did you approach the character Sowon?

When I meet the characters in the work, I am drawn to them because of their striking charm, but somehow, I just lost my mind. I thought about the reason, but it was similar to me that there was a bigger person, Seonwoo, by Sowon’s side. I tried to understand my wishes while thinking of my feelings towards my real sister.

It must have been important to work with actor Yeon Woo-jin, who took on the role of Seon-woo.
I acted together with Yeon Woo-jin in the short film <Ano and Hoiga>, and the scene at that time remains a good memory. It was nice to meet you again through <Thirty, Nine>. We filmed the first scene where Sowon and Seonwoo had a conversation while going to the restaurant (laughs), but as we worked together, the tension from the first shoot was relieved quickly. I am grateful to my seniors who helped me to think comfortably like a real family.

Not only Seonwoo but also Mijo (Son Yejin) must have been a great help to Sowon. Mijo and Sowon grew up in an orphanage and were adopted into a new family because they have one thing in common.
There must have been a part that only Mijo could sympathize with. While reading the script, I made a lot of marks on Mijo's words. For example, they say, 'No matter how much you are loved, you can't erase the wounds of being an adopted child'. And when Sowon, who happens to meet his father, tries to run away, Mijo holds her hand, telling her not to go. It was a scene that I developed while aligning with Son Ye-jin on the set and talking about Sowon and Mijo’s feelings, and even when I was taking my own cut, the senior held her hand tight. At that moment, I was able to raise the emotion of Sowon even more.

In the second half of the work, Sowon faces a big change. After her mother passed away, she resumed playing the piano, which she had stopped, and the wall in her heart towards her father broke down a bit.

I felt that the change of wish started from within. I was living with the idea of 'I am an adopted child' implicitly, and then I came to accept myself. So the wish is very special. It will not be easy for anyone to accept and change themselves as they are.

I once said that <Thirty, Nine> was 'a work from which I was able to learn various things'. What did you learn the most from this drama?
Although I am not yet 39 years old, I fully sympathized with the characters in <Thirty, Nine>. I think a story similar to the 39-year-old friends in this drama could happen to me today as well. It was a work that gave me a chance to re-examine my surroundings and personal relationships.

Have you ever thought about what kind of life you would like to live if you were actually 39?
I don't usually imagine in detail 10 years from now, but I do hope that I can continue to get along well with my old friends. When I turned 39, I want to maintain relationships like Mijo, Chanyeong (Jeon Mi-do), and Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyeon) in <Thirty, Nine> with friends who have been with me for more than half of my life.

Many viewers were envious of the relationship between Mijo, Chanyeong, and Joohee, who continued their close friendship until their late 30s. I had this conversation with a friend last weekend. No matter how close we are, we don't see each other often as we go through life, but if it's us, we see each other a lot. We spend time together at least once or twice a week. While looking for restaurants, going to exhibitions, and confiding in every little detail of our daily life.

If you were to compare Sohee, who is now 31 years old, to time, what time would it be? 11-12 a.m. It's time to start working in earnest. Usually right after work, I drink an Americano and do other things, and then I get to concentrate around 11 o'clock. Now that I'm in my 30s, I feel like I'm a little clearer than when I was in my 10s or 20s. I'm taking the time to take care of myself and try to do something.

11 a.m. is also the time left after a long afternoon. However, I think the feeling of waking up is different in the morning and in the afternoon.

I know exactly the pattern of office workers. (Laughs) 

All my friends go to the company. Thank you so much for letting me know about things I've never been through.

Conversely, there will be things that Sohee tells her friends. 
think I get a lot… .(Laughs) As an actor, you have a variety of experiences, such as changing jobs for each project. I wish I could share with my friends what I have learned through experience.

Do you have any daily experiences that have helped you make a living as an actor? It's about exercising regularly. When a project starts, you have to be immersed in acting day and night for several months, so you have to be physically fit. ah! And dancing helps too. Eyes and voice are important, but I also think the body should be treated well. I have moved my body a lot while dancing, so I think I can do big and small movements more easily.

Do you think you will be able to digest the action acting well

Recently, I've been doing an exercise called 'Bungee Physio'. I tried it for the first time through YouTube content, but I was attracted to it and I am doing it consistently, but the way I wear a harness connected to a rope hanging from the ceiling like a bungee jump is similar to a wire action. 'I'm ready!' (Laughs) I am interested in getting the actors to work together, so I hope one day I get a chance to play a character that needs action. Among the actions, especially swordsmanship.

Looking at Sohee's YouTube channel, I can feel that she is spending each day with various experiences.
When she is not appearing in a production, her daily life is almost the same every day. There are times when my mood subsides, but when I need time to be still, I take a full rest, otherwise I try to move diligently. Ever since I started YouTube, I have been able to practice not just the thought of ‘wanting to do something’. Even though I have a busy daily life, I do not get tired easily.

Are you planning to spend your rest period after <Thirty, Nine> well? 

of course. I want to fill the time until I return to the next project with fun things.

https://www.marieclairekorea.com/celebrity/2022/05/ahnsohee/?utm_source=naver&utm_medium=partnership

From the topic of Crash Landing On You to K-POP artists! 5 Best Fashionistas from Overseas Celebrities [April 2022 Edition]

[WHO WORE BEST = 2022/5/9]

At WHO WORE BEST, we will introduce the "best fashionistas" selected by the editorial department from monthly fashion articles in a ranking format! This time, from the article published in April 2022, we announced the top 5 WHO WORE BEST best fashionistas from overseas celebrities. Looking back on the latest fashion situation of overseas celebrities, from love crash landing actresses to K-POP artists!

[BEST 4] Son Ye Jin

3a46b8a73ec7cf1f785b07a543da9493.webp

Via instagram @verawanggang

Actress Son Ye Jin was selected as the 4th place. Pay attention to the wedding dress she wore at the wedding with actor Hyun Bin.

Son Ye Jin wore the wedding dress "Camelia" from "Vera Wang". The A-line dress features an asymmetrical design with one shoulder tulle dropped and a French tulle drape. Son Ye Jin, who smiles like a goddess in her pure white dress, has been blessed from all over the world.

<Wearing items>

DRESS

Dress: "Vera Wang" Camelia

Vera Wang, Camelia

https://whoworebest.com/archives/44777/