Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

MSTeam posted Son Yejin and her fiancé Hyun Bin donation to the forest fire article on their official website

http://msteam.co.kr/

'Pre-married couple' Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin donated 200 million won to help victims of forest fires

2022.03.08. 4:59 pm

0005957078_001_20220308165904382.jpg?type=w430Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin / tvN Homepage © News1

0005957078_002_20220308165904421.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin / tvN Homepage © News1

[Seoul News | Reporter Hyo-jeong Yoon ]

Actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin participated in a donation procession to help neighbors affected by forest fires such as Uljin, Gyeongbuk and Samcheok, Gangwon. 

On the 8th, the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association (President Song Pil-ho) announced that Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin had donated 200 million won to the victims of the forest fire. The donations of the two people will be used for the purpose of supporting various items needed by the victims, including emergency relief items. 

In addition to supporting the damage caused by the wildfire, the two have been working hard to spread a culture of sharing through active donation activities, including donations to support the damage caused by COVID-19. In particular, this donation to the victims of the wildfire is even more meaningful in that it is a good deed that two people who are about to get married do together. 

Kim Jeong-hee, secretary-general of Hope Bridge, who volunteered at the site of the forest fire in Uljin, expressed his gratitude, saying, "Thank you for sharing your warm heart for the victims of the forest fire." I will do my best to help the victims who have lost their lives to recover from the damage. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin will be getting married on the 30th. The two, who worked together in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' following the movie 'Negotiation', announced their marriage in February after admitting their devotees on January 1 of last year.

Son Ye-jin announced on her SNS (social networking account) on February 10, "I have a person I can spend the rest of my life with" and "I am the person you think is right." Hyun Bin also said through his agency, "I'm going to make an important decision to get married and carefully step into the second act of my life." He said, "I promised her that always makes me smile. Jeonghyuk and Seri, who were together in the drama, are trying to take that one step together.”

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0005957078

McDonald Vietnam getting into the fun created special combos to celebrate the wedding of Hyun Bin and Son Yejin

<Thirty, Nine> update

JTBC Drama uploaded the English subtitle for Speed Quiz

OST 4 | “Peony” by Car The Garden

JTBC IG updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca6qsqPPXgY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Special edition of <Thirty, Nine, and Us> broadcast tonite 03/10 at 10:30pm KST ONLY on JTBC

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca6jv7_hUBd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Spoiler

4-EAA4058-5424-4-E8-D-9016-3-DEE9522421-

'Thirty, Nine' Son Ye-jin X Jeon Mi-do X Kim Ji-hyun, crying and laughing at the depth of friendship [M+ Broadcast Review]

2022.03.10 12:33pm

[Reporter Lee Nam-kyung | MBN Star]

The special edition 'Thirty, Nine and Us', a special edition of 'Thirty, Nine, and Us', which focuses only on the highlights in the second half of the second half, will provide a meaningful time to feel the emotion of the drama again, providing an opportunity to 'enter the middle' for those who have not yet seen the broadcast

The special edition of 'Thirty, Nine' will be broadcast on the 10th at 10:30 PM. 

'Thirty, Nine' opened from the first episode by foretelling the death of one of the three friends. And it was Jeong Chan-young (Jeon Mi-do) who would face that death. The lives of Mi-jo Cha (played by Son Ye-jin) and Joo-hee Jang (played by Ji-hyeon Kim) have also changed due to Chan-yeong Jeong's deadline.

As they are in their late 30s, approaching forty, the friendship story of the three friends is full of maturity. Shocked by Chan-Young Jung's deadline, the decision they made is to make their friend the most exciting and fun deadline in history. In this process, the tears of Son Ye-jin and Kim Ji-hyun, who had to accept their friend's deadline, felt weighty and broke the hearts of viewers together. In particular, Son Ye-jin was the first to hear the news about her passing, and then went to Kim Jin-seok (Lee Moo-saeng), who had made her friend hard, and the angry and crying appearance made a strong ending with a huge impact and dense acting. 

On the other hand, Jeon Mi-do, who pretended to be calm and showed calm in front of her friends, also burst into tears despite the news of the deadline. He confessed his heart honestly, "Mizo, I'm scared," and showed tears, and the way the rest of the parents were worried and upset, made the viewers' hearts flutter. The way they candidly share their sorrows, take care of each other, and take care of each other is a passage that makes it possible to feel that the three friends have grown stronger and more mature as they pass through their teens, 20s, and late 30s. 

Since then, in the process of stepping on each other's memories and friendship, they gained sympathy from many viewers. The more we are together, the more we laugh, and as we have accumulated many memories, their tiki-taka was delightful, and they evoked sympathy and laughter with a different witty talk compared to when they were in their 20s. Sometimes there were conflicts due to worrying about each other, but seeing them overcome through trust in each other made it time to think about 'friendship' again.

Not only that, they showed not only their friendship but also their love and work for each other, drawing another sympathy. He showed various forms of love. Son Ye-jin and Yeon Woo-jin stimulated love cells and excitement with their prudent appearance while just starting to love, Jeon Mi-do and Lee Mu-saeng's mismatched but strange firmness, and Lee Tae-hwan and Kim Ji-hyeon as a colorful couple fighting each other. 

Episodes related to work also drew attention. The one that left the most impact was the resignation of Joo-Hee Jang. Facing reckless customers, often referred to as the truth, he tried not to lose his smile until the end, and showed a sense of responsibility and caution. However, Jang Joo-hee, who eventually chose to leave the company due to the attitude of the customer who was reckless and looked down on department store employees, showed empathy and courage. Kim Ji-hyun put the insult, shame, and anger she felt inside her eyes, expression, and hand gestures in every single gesture, and the moment she put down her nameplate, a strange exhilaration poured out. In addition, the viewers were also thrilled to see the lines spit out and enjoy the refreshment. However, the image of Joo-hee Jang, who is confused about what to do in the future after that feeling of relief, stimulated empathy.

Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyeon, who show a new plan and a stronger friendship due to the time limit, 'thirty, nine', going through the first half now and towards the second half. If the three showed a mature and playful friendship in the first half, the fresh excitement of a beginning, a love that is getting stronger, and the changes at work, what kind of delicate and sympathetic story awaits in the second half, Son Ye-jin, As the days of Mi-do Jeon and Ji-hyun Kim pass, attention is being paid to how much more dense smoke that fills one episode will explode. In addition, it is also expected how much more empathy can be evoked and how deeply moving the story can be delivered, so that it can be established as a life drama for viewers.

JTBC Drama IG updated <Thirty, Nine> still cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca8-TWyBXJC/?utm_medium=copy_link

05368-BEE-8-C9-C-4-B0-A-B25-D-2-E24-E17-

D6-D3-F98-C-1-E10-4944-87-D9-F62-A586224

Spoiler

EEADC754-A3-EB-45-E2-8-BB8-14-D1-DE6-A13

35-A6-E5-C2-5-EED-431-C-BEF8-DDF53-BBCF4

Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, Kim Ji-hyun's immersion scene revealed (Thirty, Nine)

2022.03.11. 9:39 am

Spoiler

ACF48026-C306-4450-982-E-2-B6542-BF2-CE3

475-A77-C9-0-C08-491-E-8342-4-A88-D6-A2-

229-DD67-D-2-E51-4-AAF-B6-A6-BCFAE0-C59-

0000965653_001_20220311093902462.png?type=w430

[Hong Se-young | Donga]
The production team of JTBC's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah and directed by Kim Sang-ho) has released behind-the-scenes stills. 

'Thirty, Nine' is a real human romance that deals with in-depth stories about the friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn 40. The appearance of characters full of personality and the acting skills of the actors who perform their full-fledged performances are creating synergy. Accordingly, the production team revealed the actors outside the camera. 

The revealed behind-the-scenes photos include Son Ye-jin (Cha Mi-jo), Jeon Mi-do (Jung Chan-young), Kim Ji-hyeon (Jang Joo-hee), Yeon Woo-jin (Kim Seon-woo), Lee Moo-saeng (Kim Jin-seok), Lee Tae-hwan (Park Hyeon-jun), etc. This is colorful. 

First of all, Son Ye-jin's dazzling figure, which exudes the elegance of Cha Mi-jo's character even outside the camera, attracts attention. In particular, after filming a scene in which she cries while holding Kim Jin-seok (Minister Lee Mu-saeng), she can feel her passionate passion as she sits on the floor and monitors her face, with the sadness still lingering on her face.

Jeon Mi-do's preoccupied moment was also captured. In her spare time, she does not take her eyes off the script and constantly communicates with the production team, and she is completely immersed in the role of the limited time ahead of her death. Because of this, the affection towards the character Jung Chan-young is increasing day by day. 

Next, Kim Ji-hyeon's subtle smile, who resembles Jang Joo-hee, the 'pure and fat woman' in the play, gives warmth. Jang Joo-hee's lovely charm as a maternal solo who automatically induces her laughter just by her appearance is still being demonstrated even when the camera is turned off. She once again captivates the viewers with her unique and lovely charm. 

On the other hand, it is interesting to see Yeon Woo-jin, Lee Mu-saeng, and Lee Tae-hwan showing different love for the three friends. Among them, Yeon Woo-jin is showing the essence of romance as Cha Mi-jo's strong boyfriend, and his unique warm charm is being poured out at the filming site. 

In addition, Lee Moo-saeng, who is well-received for his heartbreaking tearful acting, is staring at the camera with a bright face, unlike the heavy and pitiful appearance in the play, making women's hearts flutter. Lastly, Tae-hwan Lee's handsome smile, which makes Jang Joo-hee's heart flutter as a single mother in the play, is also added. 

As such, in 'Thirty, Nine', the actors, who are united with passionate passion, are shining brightly, sharing opinions and monitoring together for a better picture. 

'Thirty, Nine' continues every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 PM.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000965653

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

[Fashion Scene Stealer] 'Thirty, Nine' Son Ye-Jin, Wannabe styling 'Unique elegance'
2022. 03.11. 13:18:09

8-E620-A60-91-C2-4702-929-A-B1-AC3-D4-D4
Photo courtesy of ⓒ JTBC 'Thirty, Nine' broadcast screen

[Celebrity Media Reporter Park Soo-jeong]

Son Ye-jin's style in the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine' is attracting attention. 

The realistic human romance drama 'Thirty, Nine', which deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are nearing their forty, started cruising in viewership ratings from the first episode, drawing sympathy from viewers with interesting stories and unconventional developments. 

At the same time, Son Ye-jin's fashion in the play is also attracting attention. Son Ye-jin shows off a stylish yet sophisticated styling every time, from a feminine dress to a formal setup. 

In particular, she gives points to her styling with a bag with luxurious details, and she has completed a want-to-be look that perfectly suits her character in the play. Her bag, which completed Son Ye-jin's styling, is known as a luxury V company's product. 

http://m.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1646972289415570002

Son Ye-jin, bride-to-be's elegant and romantic dress (picture)

2022.03.11 11:58

Actress Son Ye-jin's pictorial cut.  Photo = BI by Bride&U

Actress Son Ye-jin's pictorial cut. Photo = BI by Bride&U

[Kim Tae-yoon | NEWS CULTURE]
Actress Son Ye-jin presented a romantic yet elegant visual pictorial.

On the 11th, the brand 'BIU by Bride & You' released the 2022 spring pictorial with muse Son Ye-jin. This pictorial, which captures the mood of this season's keyword, 'Sweet', expresses the pleasant daily energy of the excitement and pounding of the day you want to be special.

In the published image, Son Ye-jin maximized her unique loveliness with a pure white dress and hair accessories, and attracted attention with the visual of the new bride who perfectly digests a colorful dress and two-piece.

In addition, a peplum style mermaid silhouette dress and a tweed dress with a lovely charm added with ribbon details were proposed for elegant spring styling.

Spoiler

배우 손예진 화보컷. 사진=비에이유 바이 브라이드앤유

The items worn by Son Ye-jin in the spring pictorial of BIU by Bride & U can be found on the official website, W Concept, and Bride & U Cheongdam showroom.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin is currently playing the role of Cha Mi-jo in JTBC's 'Thirty, Nine', and is about to get married to her lover Hyun Bin in March.

http://www.newsculture.press/news/articleView.html?idxno=506317

• p

[03/11] Yeon Woojin guested in tonite JTBC Entertainment “The Corner of the Room 1st Room : Movie Room” praised Son Yejin acting passion. Yeon Woojin list of fav movies incl a “Alone In Love” starring Son Yejin.

" She is an actress who shines just with her name alone.  I was surprised that she had a lot of greed for acting. I felt that acting was all she thought about on set. I am motivated. I wish her happiness after marriage” ~ Yeon Woojin

Q. How was it when you actually put Son Ye-jin together?
 She is an actress who shines just with her name alone. Actress Son Ye-jin has a lot of greed for acting.

“The Corner of the Room 1st Room : Movie Room” teaser

Spoiler

Yeon Woo-jin "I wish Son Ye-jin, who is greedy for acting, married and happy" (The Corner of the Room 1st Row)

2022.03.11. 9:47 pm

DB0362-A5-01-B0-4-DB9-BCDF-CBB6-DE414385

[News Reporter Park Eun-hae] 

Yeon Woo-jin praised Son Ye-jin's acting passion. 

Actor Yeon Woo-jin appeared as a guest on the JTBC entertainment program 'The Corner of the Room 1st Row: Extended Version', which was broadcast on March 11, and talked about various things.

On this day, Yeon Woo-jin said, "I recently watched 'Now at Our School' and of course I had a lot of fun to watch, but my mother said it was so much fun. 'Oh, what about Cheongsan? Run away.' said. 

Writer Park Sang-young mentioned the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine', saying, "How do you feel when you met Son Ye-jin as an outstanding masterpiece called 'The Age of Love,' and actually work together?"

To this, Yeon Woo-jin replied, "She is an actress who shines just with her name alone" and Jang Do-yeon said, "It looks like there is something written in front of it. Don't talk like that." 

Then Yeon Woo-jin said, "I was surprised that she had a lot of greed for acting. I felt that acting was all she thought about on set. I am motivated. I wish her happiness after marriage”

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000550783

• Like 1

<Thirty, Nine> ranks #9 on Netflix Top 10 Non English TV content

https://top10.netflix.com

D4-DC7-ABF-3-FA1-4-F45-AAB6-EE9-FA645-BA

Netflix Top 10 TV in 10 Asia countries 

48-FB9884-8570-4-E49-AB29-1-B10331566-DE

Netflix Japan

Spoiler

Son Yejin movie <The Classic> was mentioned  in an entertainment show Song Joong Ki guested tonite.

“Ye-jin, how are you?” ~ Soong Joongki

Spoiler

AKP STAFF

2022 MARCH 11 | Posted by Sophie Ha

1647019857-untitled-1.jpg

Son Ye Jin drew attention to herself recently by releasing photos from a wedding pictorial wearing a pure white dress.

On March 11th, a domestic wedding clothing brand released the pictorial of the 2022 spring collection with the actress as a model.

In the pictorial photo, Son Ye Jin completed her bridal look with a white dress and hair accessories. She also showed off her elegant charm as she looked at her camera in a pink dress.

Spoiler

1647020604-image.png

1647020591-image.png

1647020593-image.png

Additionally, she looked perfect in a tweed dress with a ribbon decoration and a two-piece made of silk, and completed a beautiful pictorial reminiscent of a spring bride.

1647020587-image.png

On the other hand, Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin became lovers after working together in the drama 'Crash Landing on You' following the movie 'Negotiation.' They slowly and steadily grew their love until announcing their relationship last year in January.

A year later, they gathered a lot of attention by announcing the news of their marriage after about two years of dating. The two are planning to hold a private wedding in Seoul in March.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/bride-to-be-son-ye-jin-is-perfect-for-a-spring-2022-wedding-collection-pictorial

Chief in Editor of  Nikkei Asia Japan  picks Son Yejin <Crash Landing On You> in his Netflix dramas article

CIE - Shigesaburo-san December 2020 article on <Crash Landing On You> 

https://asia.nikkei.com/Editor-s-Picks/Tea-Leaves/K-drama-reaches-across-Asian-cultures?utm_campaign=GL_editor_in_chief_picks&utm_medium=email&utm_source=NA_newsletter&utm_content=article_link

• Like 1

Japan NHK English educational show Tsubuyski Eigo.  The 6th quiz question tacks on Son Yejin marriage announcement letter.

Q6: ??? recognised each other in the crowd, promises to build a future together….I couldn’t imagine!

568-DB1-BD-EEF9-4-E37-B88-D-911-E97-C85-

[2020/11/26] The same Japan NHK English educational show Tsubuyski Eigo featured “Crash Landing On You” tweeter event in their discussion topics

Spoiler

• Like 1

A good read article from Hankooklibo on why Koreans are so supportive for Son Yejin and Hyun Bin couple

:Ohboy3:

"Horizontal Romance Fantasy" Reasons to support Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin couple

2022.02.16. 13:41pm

△  Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin couple marriage, the MZ generation's view of love seen by the unusual response

△ The relationship seems to be equal... Attention to Son Ye-jin's activeness 
△ "Show me the woman who chooses by revealing her feelings for Hyun Bin honestly with career solidity"

7fbbe645-467b-4d77-8d15-ec3c86415c8d.jpg

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple appeared in the drama 'Crash Landing on You' as men and women and showed love that crossed borders, and their love became a real couple. Provided by tvN

[Reporter Yang Seung-jun | Hankookilbo]

'It feels like a relative is getting married' (@juju_u****) 'It's a successful love in real life' (@兰花收集***).

This is part of a post about the marriage of Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin (40), who were posted on social networking services (SNS) in Japan and China in different languages.It is a huge favor compared to the fact that some netizens from the two countries are pouring "malicious comments" into Korea over various domestic and foreign issues, including the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.

28a89073-eb57-488a-aad8-7151a4910ef0.jpg

A post on the wedding congratulations to Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin posted on the official Twitter by Netflix Japan. SNS capture

"It's strange that I don't wear sunglasses."

The atmosphere in Korea is similar. Park Min-hee (36), an office worker, said, "It felt like I was in my 40s, meeting a friend of the same age, falling in love, and getting married.  Adding, "I strangely ended up looking at them without glasses like a couple of other celebrities.

From Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young, Lee Byung-hun and Lee Min-jung, and Won Bin and Na-young to married Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo. Netizens are cheering for the Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin couples and feeling as friendly as they are around them, hotter than any other top star couple's wedding news.

What is the reason? There are three main hypotheses that are summarized by synthesizing the opinions of readers in their 20s and 40s, professors, pop culture critics, and employees of entertainment agencies. ① It looks like a fateful love through drama ② In reality, it maintains an equal relationship ③ It is a response to naturally seeing the fruits of love.

Spoiler

e0f6b9f6-a4fb-4c97-a0d0-cdb864b7cb2f.jpg

Son Ye-jin (40) plays a role closely related to the life of an actress at thirty-nine in the drama 'Thirty, Nine'. JTBC trailer capture

'Black Knight' Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin who doesn't live only in commercials

In 'Crash Landing on You', North Korean officer Jeong Hyuk (Hyun Bin) and South Korean chaebol Se-ri (Son Ye-jin) develop love beyond the reality of division. The romance of the century that the love between a man and a woman can transcend not only borders but also ideologies is anchored as the two actors share their lives as a real couple. Lee Eun-kyung (45), an office worker, said, "Watching their passionate acting in 'Crash Landing on You', I thought that the two would have no choice but to fall in love in real life. I think it was warmly accepted and taken for granted.”

Scandal, premarital pregnancy and shock announcement. Unlike the marriage method, which was regarded as a special event in the entertainment industry where only them live, Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin became close by appearing in the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018 and grew in love through 'Crash Landing on You'. Jung Seok-hee, drama critic, said, "From the perspective of viewers of 'Crash Landing on You', they will feel like the couple she raised."

It is said that Hyun Bin was Son Ye-jin's 'Black Knight' in the finale of 'Crash Landing on You'. A drama official who attended the finale at the time said in the main report, "In a situation where the drink was to a certain extent, Son Ye-jin's drink was empty and the drama officials seated at the same table filled the drink, and Hyun Bin quietly poured it into his cup and drank it."

Spoiler

195d5de8-8f78-4e1f-bb7d-52497bd451b6.jpg

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin (40) couple. Son Ye-jin Social Network Service Capture

Fatigue of old age, such as a 30-year age difference" Horizontal thirst

The fact that the two actors did not live only in commercials also became a source of enthusiastic response.  Park Saeng-gang, a writer and drama critic, said, "Unlike star couples who feel like aliens because they can only be seen in commercials, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are less resistant to life acting." "Hyun Bin has built up a heavy image since he was discharged from the Marine Corps, and Son Ye-jin has a strong professional image, so the public is consuming the two actors more seriously," said a senior official at a large actor agency.

e42c6ca9-703a-4278-96de-1403d74448ef.jpg

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are kissing in the drama 'Crash Landing on You' (2019). Provided by tvN

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are the same age.  Song Ok-hee, a 33-year-old office worker, said, "It's good to say that a top star man is not married to a young woman who has a 12-year-old gap”.  "Son Ye-jin is far from the 'trophy wife' who was regarded as a recognition of the success of a middle-aged man. 

Son Ye-jin's works include romantic comedies such as 'The Standard of Work' (2005), 'My Wife Got Married' (2008), 'The Pirates: The Bandit Who Goes to the Sea' (2014), 'No Secret' and 'Princess Deokhye' (2016), as well as thrillers, she has established herself as a leading actor in Chungmuro, encompassing both action plays and period plays. In the drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' (2018), she works as a proxy for a coffee company, falls in love with a younger man, and plays the role of a dermatologist in 'Thirty, Nine' (2022), telling the other man, "I want to sleep with you, now?" and enjoys life. 

Her acting moves were bold and sometimes experimental. Son Ye-jin is a rare actress in her 40s who has been recognized for her work.   

University student Park Chae-bin (24) said, I heard Son Ye-jin respect her career when she talked about her ideal type before. I've never had a scandal while working on her work, and I'm interested in her marriage because it's a self-managing person."This is why MZ generation supports Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin couples.

Yoon Kim Ji-young, a professor of philosophy at Changwon University, said, "Son Ye-jin showed the active side of a woman who chooses to express her feelings about Hyun Bin honestly based on the career rigidity of filmography," adding, "There are many articles online that say the two actors' looks resemble each other these days, because they are realizing the fantasy of equal and equal love."  

Kim Heon-sik, director of the Alternative Social Culture Research Institute, also said, "The same age couple has become very rare in fiction, and the setting of older couples, such as 30-year-old male actors appearing as couples, has given us fatigue," adding, "Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin are giving vicarious satisfaction to the generation who dream of a horizontal and partnership."

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2022021609370000258

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

'Korean Wave Queen' Son Ye-jin, who broke through the Korean Wave

2022.03.14. 6:58 am

Surprise marriage announcement with Hyun Bin, who is hot in the old starring drama overseas, gathers topics 'Bob Sister' topped the 'Rapid Rising Chart' immediately after the announcement 
of entry into the 3 major OTT platforms in Japan ' and the top 10 most watched TVs on Netflix

0000966076_001_20220314065806307.jpg?type=w430

From the high popularity of the lead drama to the explosive interest in marriage with Hyun Bin, actress Son Ye-jin is showing her true qualities as a Hallyu queen, drawing a hot response across Asia. Sports Donga DB

[Yoo Jihye | Donga]

She is also a 'Korean Wave Queen'. 

Actor Son Ye-jin, 40, is making meaningful achievements at home and abroad through leading dramas such as tvN's 'Crash Landing on You'.  Following the popularity of 'Crash Landing on You', which celebrated its 2nd anniversary, her 2018 JTBC drama "Something in the Rain" (2018) is also drawing attention as it broke through the barriers of China's Han Hanhanryeong (restricted distribution of Korean content).On top of that, Hyun Bin, who is the same age as him, is getting another topic and showing off his greater influence.

Can I get rid of the limit?

"Something in the Rain," starring Jung Hae-in, is being released on Aichi, one of China's top three OTT (Online Video Service) since Thursday.Previously, SBS's "Saimdang Light Diary" was aired locally in January this year, six years after it passed the review in 2016.  However, "Something in the Rain" is the first Korean drama to pass a review by the local government since 2017 when the Chinese law on Korean culture began in earnest.As a result, expectations for the lifting of the ban are also rising.

Son Ye-jin started the talk of the town thanks to her romance with Jung Hae-in.  According to the Korea Creative Content Agency on the 13th, the drama is gaining popularity as it ranked No. 1 on Aichi's "Rise Up Chart" and No. 13 on the drama's comprehensive chart right after its release.On Weibo, a Chinese SNS platform, hashtags for "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food" also exceeded 1.1 billion views.Some predict that the popularity of the Chinese remake will continue until after May when it is released.

In Japan, two leading dramas were put on Netflix's "Watched TV Show and Program.""Crash Landing on You" and JTBC's "Thirty, Nine," which are currently airing, were ranked sixth and seventh, respectively.  The "Crash Landing on You," which formed a relationship with Hyun Bin in 2019, has seen its ranking soar again since its wedding announcement last month.  She also succeeded in drawing the curiosity of many Japanese viewers with her new drama “Thirty, Nine”.

● Interested in weddings

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin will get married on the 30th at a hotel outdoor restaurant in Gwangjang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul. It is known that she finished filming for 'Thirty, Nine' early in late January and is preparing for the wedding. Online, various behind-the-scenes stories related to their marriage, such as the location and cost of the ceremonial hall, are a hot topic every day. 

In anticipation of such "firepower,"
Son Ye-jin stands out in various topical indicators. In the February drama actor brand reputation recently announced by the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute, it surpassed Kim Tae-ri and Nam Joo-hyuk of 'Twenty-Five Twenty-One' to take first place.  It is considered to be the effect of the airing of Thirty, Nine and the announcement of the wedding.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000966076

• Like 1

[HI Focus] The reason why Son Ye-jin is still hot

2022.03.14. 10:13am

0000663292_001_20220314103301793.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin is loved by the public. Hankook Ilbo DB

[Reporter Jeong Hanbyul | Hankooklibo] 

Actress Son Ye-jin had several heydays. In the past, she received the modifier of the nation's first love and drew attention, and led the Korean Wave craze through her dramas. Son Ye-jin, who has been in love with her for over 20 years, what is the secret to her popularity? 

One of the reasons is the solidity of her career. Son Ye-jin is an actress who is faithful to her main job. She hardly finds a blank space in her filmography. Looking at her activity history revealed through a portal site, she made her debut in the drama 'Delicious Proposal' in 2001 and met the public with his works in all years except 2015, 2017, and 2021. Considering the filming period of a drama or movie and the time before the show, it means that she has continued her acting activities without a long break. 

Her character and genre spectrum is wide. Son Ye-jin gave excitement to many people with 'Love Novel' and 'Classic'. She showed action acting in 'Pirates: The Bandit Who Went to the Sea' and played a pickpocket in 'The Defenseless City'.  

She can't forget about the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. Son Ye-jin played the role of Yoon Se-ri, the heiress of a conglomerate in this work, standing at the center of the Hallyu craze. According to Flix Patrol, an OTT content ranking site, the JTBC drama 'Thirty, Nine', in which she is currently appearing, took the top spot in Netflix's top 10 Korean TV shows.

0000663292_002_20220314103301823.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin returned to the small screen with 'Thirty, Nine'. Provided by JTBC

'Crash Landing on You' is also meaningful in that it helped her meet a relationship that will last a lifetime. In this work, Son Ye-jin collaborated with actor Hyun Bin in romance. Hyun Bin announced through his agency's official SNS last month, "I'm going to make an important decision to get married and carefully step into the second act of his life." Son Ye-jin said on SNS, "I thought it was something unexpected for a man and woman to meet and share their hearts and promise a future, but we came here naturally. Thank you for everything around us that made our relationship destiny." . 

Son Ye-jin's love also went to those who are having a hard time due to forest fire damage. On the 8th, the Hope Bridge National Disaster Relief Association announced that the couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin donated 200 million won. The public showed great affection for Son Ye-jin, who even went out with her lover for others. Previously, Son Ye-jin exerted a good influence by sponsoring scholarships for pediatric patients with incurable diseases and low-income children with disabilities. 

Her fellow actors showed deep affection and trust for Son Ye-jin. In an interview ahead of the release of the movie 'Serve the People', Yeon Woo-jin said, "I really like the actress Son Ye-jin. Kyung-ri picked Son Ye-jin as her role model in the 'Deokjil Interview', which was released through the YouTube 'Reporter Who Works'. Choi Kang-hee and Oh Seung-ah have also said that they want to be like her. Viewers towards Son Ye-jin, as the stars who would have watched or heard all kinds of rumors continued to praise them.

The public is showing a hot reaction towards Son Ye-jin. In various online communities, opinions about Son Ye-jin's acting and fashion are being shared. On the 6th, the Korean Corporate Reputation Research Institute revealed that her Son Ye-jin took the first place in March for her drama actor brand reputation. "In the analysis of the positive-negative ratio, the positive was analyzed at 82.89%," he said. 

In this way, Son Ye-jin captured all of her work, her love, her colleagues and the public's affection. As she starts her new life with her marriage at the end of this month, expectations are naturally gathering for her future activities. I hope Son Ye-jin's passion and good influence will continue to warm the hearts of the public.

• Like 1

<Thirty, Nine> resumed broadcast this Wednesday Mar 16, 10:30pm KST on JTBC & most importantly  NETFLIX

BTS | chaotic MiChanJoo and their beau:lol:

GOLFFF:wub:

Serious Son Yejin reviewing her takes

Spoiler

LOL SYJ hair

https://zapzee.net/2022/03/14/pick-the-5-best-son-ye-jin-movies-of-all-time/
[PICK] The 5 Best Son Ye Jin Movies of All Time

by Eungee Joh | Edited by Seo Hayne | Translated by Eungee Joh

8B02CF00-5D55-415D-B588-7313A9E6738D.web

Son Ye Jin is nourishing her exceptional 20-year friendship with her beloved friends Jeon Mi Do and Kim Ji Hyun in Thirty-Nine. She has already appeared in more than 30 films and dramas over the course of the years that her character Cha Mi Jo spent building her friendship with her friends. Ever since she nabbed her first title role in Delicious Proposal, she is reigning as the most influential actress in the Korean film industry. Let’s take a look at five of her most iconic movies of all time.

The Classic (2003)

Spoiler

8CFD77E8-DE1B-4A3D-9F07-49BEC62764F8.web

Credit: Cinema Service

The Classic is the movie that turned Son Ye Jin into the icon of our times and as the rising queen of melodrama. The movie follows two storylines of past and present with a 30-year time gap as it tells a romantic story of a mother that weaves in perfectly with her daughter’s blossoming love story. Son Ye Jin played a high schooler named Joo Hee, who Joon Ha (played by Cho Seung Woo) has a crush on and also starred as a college student named Ji Hye, who secretly grows her feelings for her classmate Sang Min (Jo In Sung). She perfectly pulled off the heroine role of two contrasting love stories, and her innocent and pure charm was greatly highlighted in the movie as she ran through the heavy rain with Jo In Sung under his jacket. The heartbreaking love story between Jo In Sung and the female star made many audiences shed tears, and perhaps because of that, The Classic remains to be one of the best South Korean romance movies of all time.

A Moment to Remember (2004)

Spoiler

9B1BBD8C-D4D0-496F-838A-3E0553021BFD.web

Credit: CJ Entertainment

Based on the Japanese television show named Pure Soul (2001), A Moment to Remember is a film that turned many into emotional wrecks with Son Ye Jin’s brilliant performance. The movie stars Jung Woo Sung opposite the female star and is about the heartbreaking love story of a woman named Su Jin, who later develops Alzheimer’s disease, and a penniless carpenter named Chul Soo, who grows to love her sincerely. Su Jin is a very forgetful woman who often finds herself in various kinds of troubles, but at the same time, she is a very strong figure who can voice out her feelings for her loved ones. Su Jin meets the love of her life, Chul Soo, thanks to her chronic forgetfulness, and she eventually ties the knot with him. However, their happiness doesn’t last long as she finds out about her illness which slowly robs her of her memory. Although the movie is basically filled with all kinds of tragic romance tropes, the perfect chemistry between the two actors and their powerful emotional scenes won many hearts of the audience. The scene where Jung Woo Sung says, “We’re going steady when you drink this,” became one of the best iconic scenes in Korean movie history, which drama Run On cleverly gave a parody of.

The Truth Beneath (2016)

Spoiler

711644C5-5487-4A4A-94E7-9F44ECFF3786.web

Credit: CJ Entertainment

The Truth Beneath is a movie that gave the queen of melodramas a chance to show off her new side as an actress. Helmed by director Lee Kyung Mi who created the Netflix original series The School Nurse Files, the flick follows a politician and his wife navigating a scandal after their daughter goes missing on the eve of the national election. Son Ye Jin played a mother named Yeon Hong and gave a stunning performance as she experiences extreme emotions in search of her missing daughter. She exhibited a complex character who is way beyond a typical motherly figure and left a deep impression on viewers. In an interview, she explained that she tried not to “reference any preexisting work” to make her own vivid motherly role. Although the movie didn’t do well at the box office, it still remains to be one of the must-watch movies in her filmography.

Something in the Rain (2018)

Something in the Rain is a romantic drama that tells a realistic love story of a man and a woman who mutually knew each other through his sister. Son Ye Jin, who made her drama comeback after 5 long years, excellently pulled off her mid-30s office worker character with her exceptional performance that delicately got across the emotions of the character she played. The romance she showed with Jung Hae In, who played Seo Jun Hee, in the drama excited many viewers as it reminded them of a real relationship. Plus, many viewers resonated with her personal story as she struggled through her work, family, and love. Although the latter half failed to live up to its hype due to its slow story and inconsistent characters, the female star carried on her impressive acting as a woman who found her true love until the season’s wrap.

Crash Landing on You (2019)
Crash Landing On You is about the love story of a chaebol heiress who made an emergency landing in North Korea because of a paragliding accident and a North Korean special officer who falls in love with her. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin received a lot of attention for this new series as they had already starred together in another project called The Negotiation that embroiled them in dating rumors from 2018 to 2019. The two showed perfect chemistry and made the somewhat far-fetched story convincing and compelling. While Hyunbin perfectly played the cold soldier Lee Jung Hyuck who later opens all his heart to his beloved woman Seri, Son Ye Jin nailed the cute and strong super-rich heiress role who proudly made use of her wealth for her loved ones. Thanks to the actors’ brilliant performance that made us laugh, swoon and cry, Crash Landing on You became the most-watched drama in tvN’s history and gained its worldwide popularity through Netflix.

Spoiler

For me, <Alone in Love (aka ‘Era of Love’ or ‘Age of Love’> (SBS, 2006) remains Son Yejin’s representative TV drama series……It is among the ‘인생 드라마’ (life dramas) for many people…

• Love 1