Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220216000904
Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyun presents heartwarming stories of three women nearing 40

By Lee Si-jin (sj_lee@heraldcorp.com) | Feb 16, 2022

spacer.png
From left: Actors Kim Ji-hyun, Son Ye-jin and Jeon Mi-do pose for a photo before an online press conference on Wednesday (JTBC)

The upcoming JTBC drama “Thirty-Nine” may look like a typical romance, but for director Kim Sang-ho, it is much more meaningful.

“Many people in South Korea believe the age of 39 a little special. I think 39 is a bit too early to have something special accomplished, but too late to start something new. The drama mainly presents a trio of best friends and their romance on the brink of turning 40, but it is more about how their lives develop with lovers, families and relatives,” Kim said during an online press conference on Wednesday.

The age of 40, widely known as “bulhok” in South Korea, means “resisting temptation,“ and comes with it the expectation that one has the ability to resist any temptation involving any kind of vice. The series centers around three 39-year-old women, showing how each of them prepare to hit 40.

spacer.png
From left: Actors Kim Ji-hyun, Son Ye-jin and Jeon Mi-do pose for a photo before an online press conference on Wednesday (JTBC)

Returning to the small screen for the first time in two years since the success of the smash-hit series “Crash Landing on You,” actor Son Ye-jin, who plays chief dermatologist Cha Mi-jo, felt that she met “Thirty-Nine” at just the right moment, like destiny.

“I enjoyed every part of the script. I was in the similar age as Mi-jo and there were many things I could easily empathize with the character. I was shocked as I was reading the scripts, because some of Mi-jo’s lines were identical to how I speak in my real life,” Son said.

“I even wondered whether the screenwriter Yoo Young-a had installed a CCTV camera in my house,” the actor jokingly added.

spacer.png
Son Ye-jin portrays the role of a dermatologist Cha Mi-jo in “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC)

Jeon Mi-do, who rose to global stardom through another Korean drama sensation “Hospital Playlist,” co-stars as the professional acting trainer Jeong Chan-young.  “I am aware of some drama fans’ concern about me, because of the performances as a doctor in my previous work. By becoming a terminally ill patient, my character drastically changed in ‘Thirty-Nine.’ I am certain that different sides will be presented and hope the viewers show love and support just like they did in ‘Hospital Playlist,’” the actor added.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Jeon Mi-do plays a professional acting trainer Jeong Chan-young in “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC)

Co-starring actor Kim Ji-hyun, who plays Jang Joo-hee, the manager of a cosmetic brand, was surprised how the three actors were able to become close with one another.  “Though Jeon and I knew each other for 10 years, this was my first time working with Son. We were not able to spend much private time together during the COVID-19 pandemic, like having a dinner. But I was surprised how quickly we became close with each other and created amazing synergy in real life. If a topic is given, the conversation does not seem to end in a short time. I believe the viewers can feel our friendship through the small screen as well,” Kim said.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Kim Ji-hyun plays cosmetic brand manager Jang Joo-hee in “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC)

The 12-part series starts on Feb. 16 at 10:30 p.m. on JTBC. “Thirty-Nine” will also be available on local streaming platform Tving and global streaming service Netflix.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

[2022/02/16] Son Yejin tvN “You Quiz on the Block” ep142

[Eng sub] Nation First Love’s First Love

Her Beauty, Makeup & Projects 

Snippets 
Spoiler

Translations 
Spoiler

~THE END ~  

• Like 2

Episode 1 is on Netflix now.

spacer.png

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2022/02/16/entertainment/television/thirty-nine-kdrama-jtbc/20220216144302697.html
New JTBC's drama series 'Thirty-Nine' set to premier Wednesday

BY LEE JIAN [lee.jian@joongang.co.kr] | February 16, 2022

spacer.png

JTBC's drama series “Thirty-Nine” is set to premier Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. [ILGAN SPORTS]

JTBC's drama series “Thirty-Nine” is set to premier Wednesday night.

Starring actors Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do and Kim Ji-hyun as leads,“Thirty-Nine” is about friendship, love and the lives of three friends who are all turning 40.   

Son plays Cha Mi-jo, a doctor at a skin clinic; Jeon plays Jung Chan-young, an acting coach; and Kim plays Jang Joo-hee, a cosmetics brand manager at a department store.   

The creative team behind the series is writer Yoo Young-ah and director Kim Sang-ho. The two have worked together before on the hit novel-turned-film “Kim Ji-young: Born in 1982” (2019).

“Thirty-Nine” will air on JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 p.m.

Son emerged as the “icon of first love” thanks to the romance films "Lover's Concerto" (2002) and "The Classic" (2003). Afterward she received recognition for more diverse leading roles like in thriller film "The Truth Beneath” (2015) and the historical drama film "The Last Princess" (2016). On TV, she has remained as queen of melodramas and rom-coms, starring in JTBC’s "Something in the Rain" (2018) and "Crash Landing on You." She recently tied the knot with actor Hyun Bin. {H: not yet}

Jeon debuted in 2006 as a musical theater actor. In 2018 she also forayed into a career on television, landing a minor role in drama series “Mother” (2018). She rose to wider popularity after starring as Dr. Chae Song-hwa in tvN’s drama series “Hospital Playlist” (2020). For her performance in the drama, Jeon was nominated for Best New Actress in the television category of the 56th Baeksang Arts Award.

Kim also debuted as an actor in live theater. She subsequently made her film debut in 2006 with “Solace.” Kim still acts in musical theater and is set to play the lead in the upcoming musical “Let Me Fly” in March.

https://kbizoom.com/hyun-bin-are-you-watching-son-ye-jin-linked-hands-with-yeon-woo-jin-today-for-thirty-nine/
Son Ye-jin linked hands with Yeon Woo-jin today for “Thirty, Nine”

Hachi1207 | February 16, 2022

Actor Son Ye-jin showcased her romance with Yeon Woo-jin in her first return to the small screen in two years.

The online production presentation for JTBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Thirty, Nine” was broadcast live on Naver NOW at 2 p.m. on Feb 16th. On this day, Son Ye-jin caught the attention with her couple acting with partner Yeon Woo-jin. Both showed off their handsome looks, catching fans’ eyes with a friendly appearance, taking photos with their arms linked.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeon Woo-jin plays Kim Sun-woo and will perform a romantic story in the drama with Cha Mi-jo played by Son Ye-jin. He drew attention by introducing himself as “Fan of Cha Mi-jo” and “Romanticist.”

Yeon Woo-jin said, “His heart is a romanticist, but his expression is crude. His heart is pure and pretty. Personally, I don’t think I can be like him. I acted with a mindset to try to resemble even just a half of Kim Sun-woo’s life. That’s how pretty the character Kim Sun-woo is,” he confessed.

Yeon Woo-jin went on to say, “There are several scenes of events that he did to Cha Mi-jo that I have pledged to borrow and plagiarize later in real life. I won’t give spoilers. See you later,” he added.

“Thirty, Nine” is a real human romance drama that deals with the in-depth story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are just around the corner of reaching their 40s. The first broadcast will be aired at 10:30 p.m. on Feb 16th.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

https://kbizoom.com/son-ye-jin-shared-the-reason-why-she-wanted-to-be-in-her-30s-at-the-time-she-was-in-her-20s/
Son Ye-jin shared the reason why she wanted to be in her 30s at the time she was in her 20s

By Kien Pham | February 16, 2022

Son Ye-jin expressed her feelings about her turning 40 years old.

spacer.png

Actress Son Ye-jin appeared on tvN’s “You Quiz on the Block,” which aired on February 16.

Regarding her recent drama ‘Thirty-Nine,’ Son Ye-jin said, “As an actress, I think I am responsible for promoting the drama. I was thinking about what program to go out on, but I thought I would go to “You Quiz on the Block. It’s a program I enjoy watching. I thought it would be comfortable to have Jae-seok oppa, too,” she said.

When asked how she felt turning 40 years old, the actress said, “Honestly, I didn’t even imagine myself turning 40 before. When I was in my twenties, I wanted to be in my thirties quickly, but I never imagined turning 40 and 50. I still can’t believe my age,” to which Yoo Jae-seok said, “I didn’t have a plan for my life, but I’m 51 already.”

When asked why she wanted to be in her 30s, Son Ye-jin added, “I was anxious (about my career) in my 20s, and I wanted to become a great actress as soon as possible because my seniors I respected at the time were in their mid-30s.”

https://kbizoom.com/son-ye-jin-recalled-her-prank-marriage-with-jung-il-woo-in-new-episode-of-yoo-quiz-on-the-block/

Son Ye-jin recalled her “prank” marriage with Jung Il-woo in new episode of “Yoo Quiz on the Block”

By Kien Pham | February 16, 2022

spacer.png

Son Ye-jin appeared in “You Quiz on the Block” and mentioned the actors she worked with.

Son Ye-jin recently appeared in tvN’s variety show “You Quiz on the Block,” which aired on February 16th.

Lee Mal-nyeon appeared as a special MC on behalf of Jo Se-ho, who was infected with COVID-19. In this episode, actress Son Ye-jin, who is nicknamed “queen of melodramas,” appeared as a guest. Upon meeting her, Yoo Jae-seok said, “I feel the air of a big star,” adding that her existence itself is a melodrama.

He asked the actress to introduce herself. To Son Ye-jin, Yoo Jae-seok shouted “Ye-jin Hand (“Hand” is “Son” in Korean),” adding, “We are bungee jumping partners on Running Man.” They also cheered for the World Cup in Brazil together on “Infinite Challenge“. Yoo Jae-seok said, “She  liked to do hidden cameras,” referring to Son Ye-jin and Jung Il-woo’s hidden camera prank on him, in which they said they would get married. Yoo Jae-seok laughed after recalling, “I was pranked twice in a day.”

Yoo Jae-seok mentioned that many actors have guested on “You Quiz on the Block,” including Cha Tae-hyun, Ji Jin-hee, Jung Woo-sung, and Cho Seung-woo. When asked if she had seen Cho Seung-woo‘s episode, Son Ye-jin honestly said, “There was nothing impressive that I can remember,” making him laugh.

Meanwhile, tvN’s variety show “You Quiz on the Block” airs every Wednesday at 9:45 p.m. and is hosted by Yoo Jae-seok and Jo Se-ho.

• Thanks 1

According to Nielsen Korea, <Thirty, Nine> 1st episode recorded ratings of 4.4%!

JTBC Top 10 Highest Premiere Episode viewer rating <Thirty, Nine> rank #8

First episode 'Thirty-Nine', a mysterious funeral → Son Ye-Jin X Yeon Woo-Jin overnight… '4.4%'

Posted by: February 17, 2022 (Thu) 07:01

FCFE164-C-5-F60-4583-9-CBC-F310691-D122-

Son Ye-jin Jeon Mi-do Kim Ji-hyung Yeon Woo-jin Thirty-nine First episode / Photo = JTBC

[Sports Today Reporter Seo Ji-hyeon] Son Ye-jin, Jeon Mi-do, and Kim Ji-hyun's 'Thirty Nine' started. 

According to Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research company on the 17th, JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', which was first aired the day before, started with 4.4% (based on paid households). 

This is a 0.8%p increase from the previous JTBC new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Peacock City', which was 3.6% in the first episode. 

The daily life of Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin), Jeong Chan-young (Jeon Mi-do), and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyun) of 'Thirty, Nine' was portrayed on this day's broadcast. But soon, someone's funeral scene was drawn, leaving questions behind. Here, Cha Mi-jo announced the beginning of the relationship by sleeping with Kim Seon-woo (Yeon Woo-jin) after drinking. 

'Thirty, Nine' is a real human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10:30 PM. 

http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=77744674360

Son Yejin skilfully promoted her JTBC drama <Thirty, Nine> on tvN channel:lol:

“<Thirty, Nine> will be aired today! Just look at me”

Spoiler

E3384-FF9-F684-4469-9-C64-E769-B333-E809

69489-A8-C-8-FBF-4-D2-C-B98-B-00-AB7628-

‘March Marriage’ Son Ye-jin, coupling on ring finger?…From the nation’s first love to ♥Hyunbin’s last love (You Quiz) [Yesterday TV]

2022.02.17. 5:16 am

Spoiler

202202162133032510_1_20220217051602934.jpg?type=w430

[News Reporter Lee Ha-na | Newsen]

Son Ye-jin, who was getting married in March, showed off her affection by mentioning Hyun Bin as her first love. 

On the February 16th episode of tvN's 'You Quiz on the Block', it was decorated with 'OOO Special in My Head'. On this day's broadcast, Webtoon writer Lee Mal-nyeon took the place of Jo Se-ho, who was absent from filming in the aftermath of Corona 19, as the daily MC. 

The first guest was Son Ye-jin, who will soon be married to Hyun Bin. Yoo Jae-seok, who was with Son Ye-jin as a cheering squad for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil in 'Infinite Challenge', revealed the playfulness of Son Ye-jin, who continued to use hidden cameras, saying, "I took a hidden camera twice a day." Son Ye-jin said, "I don't know. That's how she liked the hidden camera," she replied.

Son Ye-jin, who skillfully promoted the drama 'Thirty, Nine' on another channel, said, "I never imagined that I would turn 40. When I was in my 20s, I thought that I would like to be in my 30s as soon as possible, but I only imagined that, not my 40s or 50s. That’s why I can’t believe my age right now.” Yoo Jae-suk strongly sympathized. 

When asked why she wanted to be in her 30s, Son Ye-jin said, "When I was in my twenties, I was anxious, I didn't seem to be able to act, and I thought I was good at it, but I didn't think it was possible. The seniors I respected at the time were in their 30s. As soon as I reached that age, I thought I wanted to become a great actor.”

202202162133032510_2_20220217051602939.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin mentioned the overseas popularity of 'Crash Landing on You', which was a work that led to the development of a lover with Hyun Bin and recorded an astonishing 21.7% viewer rating. Thanks to its popularity, this work has even been remade in the United States. When asked if there is a casting that Son Ye-jin, who has increased overseas fans through her work, she is looking forward to, she skillfully said, "I'm going to try my best." 

She said Son Ye-jin had her dream of becoming an actress since she was in middle school. “It felt like there was too much of something inside me,” he said. It was puberty back then, wasn't it? There were so many thoughts and feelings, but it seemed impossible to express them if I had a different job.” She explained, and since she was 5 or 6 years old, she certified her maternal beauty, which everyone who looked at her praised her 'pretty'. 

Son Ye-jin, who recalled the memories of the commercials and movies 'Classic' and 'Eraser in My Head', which was called 'Human Lee Eun Beverage', said about the modifier 'People's first love', "How long will I ever hear such a story? As time goes on, maybe they will give me a modifier that suits my age,” she said. 

At that time, he asked a sudden question, saying, "I am curious about the story of the first love of the nation's first love." Son Ye-jin, embarrassed for a moment, replied, "Now love is my first love," and smiled shyly. Recently, Son Ye-jin announced that she was getting married to her boyfriend Hyun Bin in March.

202202162133032510_3_20220217051602963.jpg?type=w430

Son Ye-jin, who was called 'So Ye-jin', appeared in about 30 episodes for 20 years after her debut and worked nonstop for a year. He said, "As an actress, there aren't many actress films. No one told me to shoulder it, but I feel like I was carrying the responsibility alone.” She said, “I do mind control before filming an emotional scene. When he goes to the bathroom, he washes her hands and becomes reverent. She promises to be good at acting. “She does her best on the field like a boxer in the ring.” 

In an interview with the production team, Son Ye-jin explained that a few days before filming the emotional scene, she wakes up alone at 6 or 7 in the morning and walks around the neighborhood playground while listening to music. He said, “'Can I do it? I always have a fear of what to do if this feeling doesn't come out on set. I want to run away countless times.” “The downside of this job is that no one can help me. The moment I stand in front of the camera, I feel really lonely. I want to run away, but it was a repetition of what I had to do well.” 

Yoo Jae-suk and Lee Mal-nyeon also shared their difficulties as an actor. Son Ye-jin, who said that 20 years passed in the blink of an eye, and that she was in her 40s, said, “Responsibility for the work, the acting I have to show. I have to show a better side, but there is a limit to my evolution. It's hard because I have the heart to meet the rising expectations," she said.

When asked if she has any concerns, Son Ye-jin said, "Now that I'm in my 30s and in my 40s, I'm old enough to listen to my seniors. You have to show maturity and consideration for others, but if you become sensitive for acting and delve into the character, you will fall into your own world. It is very difficult to become a good actor as a person while taking care of all the staff.” Yoo Jae-suk said that even if you do the same thing, you can feel differently, and he advised that it is difficult to care about everyone. 
(Photo = tvN 'You Quiz on the Block' broadcast capture)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000543171

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!

Many viewers wants to see Hyun Bin on “You Quiz” too and the production team is always ready for his  appearance and even got their questionnaires already prepared lol :lol:

[Direct Interview] 'You Quiz' PD "Son Ye-jin followed by Hyun Bin? We're ready"

022.02.17. 9:35 am

202202170930564472_d_20220217093502339.jpg?type=w430

Actress Son Ye-jin appeared on tvN's 'You Quiz on the Block' and looked back on her acting life and revealed her honest feelings about her job as an actress. 

Son Ye-jin appeared on 'You Quiz on the Block', which aired on the afternoon of the 16th, and revealed the relationship between Yoo Jae-suk and Yoo Jae-suk in the past. He told his back without hesitation.

In particular, Son Ye-jin's appearance this time was released shortly after the announcement of her marriage to Hyun Bin in March, so even before the broadcast, she received a lot of attention from viewers. In response, I asked PD Park Geun-hyung, who is in charge of directing 'You Quiz on the Block', about her casting and filming behind Son Ye-jin. 

First, PD Park said about Son Ye-jin's appearance, "He said that while Son Ye-jin was thinking about promoting a new work, she decided to appear in 'You Quiz' as the only variety show. After leaving various entertainment shows, especially 'You Quiz' often. As a viewer, he said that he chose the program, so the feeling was new." 

He then met at the entertainment set and talked about Son Ye-jin's various appearances, saying, "In You Quiz, I want viewers to feel the charm of the performers more directly, so I pay attention to filming from various angles. The production team was excited to start filming." He said vividly, "It was a short filming, but it was lovely, witty, and showed a serious side when it comes to work.

In particular, Son Ye-jin's appearance this time was released shortly after the announcement of her marriage to Hyun Bin in March, so even before the broadcast, she received a lot of attention from viewers. In response, I asked PD Park Geun-hyung, who is in charge of directing 'You Quiz on the Block', about her casting and filming behind Son Ye-jin. 

First, PD Park said about Son Ye-jin's appearance, "He said that while Son Ye-jin was thinking about promoting a new work, she decided to appear in 'You Quiz' as the only variety show. After leaving various entertainment shows, especially 'You Quiz' often. As a viewer, he said that he chose the program, so the feeling was new." 

He then met at the entertainment set and talked about Son Ye-jin's various appearances, saying, "In You Quiz, I want viewers to feel the charm of the performers more directly, so I pay attention to filming from various angles. The production team was excited to start filming." He said vividly, "It was a short filming, but it was lovely, witty, and showed a serious side when it comes to work.

In addition, as mentioned earlier, Son Ye-jin's appearance this time gathered more topics in conjunction with the news of her marriage to Hyun Bin. The production team of 'You Quiz' also spent a considerable amount of time celebrating their marriage. 

202202170930564472_img_0_20220217093502359.jpg?type=w430

Regarding this, PD Park Geun-hyung said, "I had no idea about the marriage news. We also got to know through SNS and articles after filming. Rather, it was an atmosphere of congratulations on the inner intimacy that everyone became their own after filming. Also, 'now' I can fully understand why you said ‘love is first love’.” 

Not only that, Son Ye-jin used to express her passion for acting and her frank fear in this 'You Quiz' rather than talking about her lover Hyun Bin. PD Park said, "There were a lot of parts that were edited due to time in the broadcast, but I talked a lot about acting with the MCs. From the way he talked about the reason he works with new directors a lot and his attitude towards the work, he really did everything in terms of work. I thought you were doing your work by pouring it out,” he said, explaining how he felt after meeting Son Ye-jin. 

Finally, PD Park Geun-hyung answered the question, "Do you plan to cast Hyun Bin after Son Ye-jin?" and said, "Many viewers seem to want to see Hyun Bin on You Quiz. The production team is always ready for Hyun Bin's appearance. There are even a few questionnaires already prepared (?), and I will carefully keep it a secret until the casting is successful."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Son Ye Jin Reacts To Her “Nation’s First Love” Title + Says Hyun Bin Is Her Own First Love

Son Ye Jin Reacts To Her “Nation’s First Love” Title + Says Hyun Bin Is Her Own First Love

Feb 17, 2022
by E. Cha

Son Ye Jin talked about being called “the nation’s first love” on “You Quiz on the Block”!

It’s been a big month for Son Ye Jin: not only did the star announce her engagement to former “Crash Landing on You” co-star Hyun Bin last week, but her new drama “Thirty-Nine” also aired its highly-anticipated premiere last night.

Amidst all these exciting developments, the newly engaged actress appeared as a guest on the February 16 episode of the tvN variety show, where she looked back on her decades-long career and spoke candidly about getting older.

“I never imagined that I’d turn 40,” said Son Ye Jin, who just rang in her 40th birthday (by international reckoning) last month. “Even now, I still can’t believe my own age.”

The actress shared that back when she was in her twenties, she hadn’t been satisfied with her own acting, so she had hoped to turn 30 as quickly as possible—thinking that it would help her become like the older actors and actresses whom she looked up to as role models.

Revealing that she had dreamt of becoming an actress ever since middle school, Son Ye Jin recalled, “I had too many feelings and thoughts inside of me that I couldn’t express, and I thought that I wouldn’t be able to express them in another line of work. I wanted to express them through acting.”

Spoiler

Son-Ye-Jin-21.jpg

When the hosts pointed out that she had worked consistently as an actress for over 20 years without taking any major breaks, Son Ye Jin explained, “Even if I really want to take a break and get some rest, if I see a great script, then I end up wanting to do it.”

As for what she considered the secret to acting in the romance genre, she replied, “I don’t think acting is divided into genres like romance, comedy, or horror. People who are good at comedy are also good at romance and action. But I do think that people particularly like it when I act in a romance.”

Spoiler

Son-Ye-Jin-31.jpg

After starring in iconic romance films like “The Classic” and “A Moment to Remember” in the early 2000s, Son Ye Jin earned the nickname “the nation’s first love.” When asked how she felt about the title, she replied honestly that she wanted to hold on to the title for as long as she could.

“[Realistically,] how much longer would I be able to hear people call me that?” she asked. “I do want to hear [people call me that] for as long as I possibly can, since I won’t be able to hear people say that kind of thing anymore once time has passed. [By then,] I think people will come up with another nickname for me that suits my age.”

When the hosts asked her about her own first love, playfully commenting that they wanted to hear about “the first love of the nation’s love,” Son Ye Jin made a smooth reference to her fiancé Hyun Bin, replying, “My current love is my first love.”

Spoiler

Son-Ye-Jin-4.jpgSon-Ye-Jin-5.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1513338wpp/son-ye-jin-reacts-to-her-nations-first-love-title-shares-witty-response-to-question-about-her-own-first-love

Son Yejin ex makeup artist IG story expressed her gratitude to Son Yejin after watching last nite “You Quiz on the Block”.  

Spoiler

2-ADAFFFB-0-C57-4-BE7-9854-BDC848034-F17

Throwback MC PSG interviewed Son Yejin in 2016 asked her about marriage and yesterday she congrats her at <Thirty, Nine> press conf.  She also interviewed Son Yejin and Hyun Bin in 2019 CLOY Kakao Live Talk. 

Spoiler

[2016]MC Park Seulgi X Son Yejin

4-C5-CA1-C1-D5-D5-44-BB-B80-B-9-AB7-D65-

[2016]MC Park Seulgi X Son Yejin & Hyun Bin

C20-B15-C8-9-A8-F-46-BE-88-F8-8747-E887-

“We just laughed it off” >> “We’re getting married”

JTBC Drama IG <Thirty, Nine> updates

Ep 2 teasers on Naver TV

https://tv.naver.com/v/25175009

<Thirty, Nine>

SOOMPI

“According to Nielsen Korea, the February 16 premiere of JTBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Thirty-Nine” recorded an average nationwide viewership rating of 4.406 percent. “

Spoiler

<Thirty, Nine> NEW still cut 

E5311375-7-F3-E-4-DEB-9-CAF-087-F409-B40

D0-DB3839-B071-4474-A858-1687-FEB49588.j

NEW OST by Yuri Choi “Carder Garden”  to be released today

Yeon Woon Jin congrats Son Yejin  and look forward to acting with her again 

Spoiler

Successful Son Ye-jin, maternal solo Kim Ji-hyeon (30, 9) [Today TV]

2022-02-17 13:34:28

[Newsen Reporter Bae Hyo-joo] 

Son Ye-jin and Jeon Mi-do are single mothers Kim Ji-hyeon

They go out of their way to succeed in love. 

JTBC's Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' (played by Yoo Young-ah/directed by Kim Sang-ho/produced by JTBC Studios, Lotte Cultureworks) recorded a first broadcast rating of 4.5% (hereafter based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan area's paid households), marking the start of a good start. 

Among them, scenes from the police station hit the laughter point in the main room properly. Cha Mi-jo (Son Ye-jin), Jeong Chan-young (Jeon Mi-do), and Jang Joo-hee (Kim Ji-hyeon), who were summoned to the police station in an all-out brawl, and Mi-jo's sister Cha Mi-hyeon (Kang Mal-geum), who ran for a month with a shocking visual, a beautiful presence. , the repeated situations caused laughter, even the realistic reaction of Kim Jin-seok (Lee Moo-saeng), who is pathetic in the world. Here, Cha Mi-jo and Cha Mi-hyun's sisters' Tiki Taka's chemistry, who are bickering over their hobbies, hit a climax and recorded the highest viewership rating of 5.3%, becoming the best one minute. 

In the second episode of 'Thirty Nine', which will be aired on the 17th, it is going to be heated with the secret chatter of Mi-Jo Cha, Chan-Young Jeong, and Joo-Hee Jang, who gathered in Chinatown, the restaurant of Chef-Owner Park Hyeon-Jun (Lee Tae-Hwan). 

In the first episode, Cha Mi-jo, who decided to take a sabbatical year, and Jeong Chan-young, who decided to break the knot that had been tangled for a long time, portrayed the farewell of the 39-year-olds at a completely different crossroads. However, for Joo-hee Jang, a single mother, the meeting and parting are still unknown.

In the meantime, Joo-Hee Jang is showing good news about Green Light to Mi-Jo Cha and Chan-Young Jeong. The opponent is Park Hyun-joon of Chinatown, who has just entered the house of Nogari, their hideout. Earlier, Jang Joo-hee looked into the lit up Chinatown while intoxicated, and she had a ridiculous first encounter with Park Hyun-joon. What happened in the meantime, she arouses her curiosity about whether Joo-hee Jang's love cell is wriggling. 

So Mi-Jo Cha and Chan-Young Jeong go out to see Hyun-Jun Park, who may become Joo-Hee Jang's 'someone', and start spying with fierce eyes. As can be seen in the published photos, Cha Mi-jo, Jeong Chan-young, and Jang Joo-hee's eyes are burning hot toward Park Hyun-joon. 
The appearance of Park Hyun-joon in the eyes of the three friends is perfection itself, exuding the charisma of his main job, and their curious curiosity is also rising more and more. Park Hyun-jun responds with a small smile as if he felt the suspicious gaze of the female guests, but the interest of the three friends never fades. 

In this situation, a young and beautiful woman appears in front of Hyun-Jun Park, and the expressions of the three friends cool down rapidly. Cha Mi-jo, who set the vigilance day, Jeong Chan-young, who raises a question mark, and Jang Joo-hee, who seems to have lost their fighting spirit, all unfold in different ways. 
Will Jang Joo-hee succumb to her unexpected formidable adversary and blow away the chance to have a date after a long time, or will she increase her own charm gauge? . 

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202202171332216710&r=1

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ tweets in one post! Thanks!

MSTeam clarifies that the RING Son Yejin wore on her ring finger in 'You Quiz on the Block' is NOT an engagement ring or a wedding ring. Pomellato, a luxury Italian fashion fine jeweler, sponsors her jewelry in the show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZx5iIjJTex/?utm_medium=copy_link

B255-EE0-A-7360-43-B0-983-D-5-CA66-E69-B

Spoiler

783-AC270-6-C18-4-BE9-BFF0-65-F98-FF52-D

A8-A343-B8-6410-4-D2-D-A2-DB-ACE339-FA21

[Exclusive] 'Hyun Bin ♥' Son Ye-jin, 'You Quiz' wasn't an engagement ring... "It's just a sponsored ring"

2022.02.17. 11:01 am

0003029172_001_20220217113501268.jpg?type=w430

/Photo = TVN 'You Quiz on the Block' broadcast capture

[Reporter Han Seon Han | STAR NEWS]

The ring that actress Son Ye-jin wore on 'You Quiz' was not an engagement ring, but a wedding ring. 

An official from Son Ye-jin's agency MS Team Entertainment told Star News on the 17th, "The ring that Son Ye-jin wore on her ring finger in the tvN entertainment program 'You Quiz on the Block' (hereinafter 'You Quiz') is not an engagement ring or a wedding ring." It's just a fashion ring that the stylist got sponsored for the day's outfit," he said. 

Son Ye-jin appeared as a special guest on '○○○ in my head' of 'You Quiz' broadcast on the 16th. On this day, he introduced the work of JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine', in which he appeared in the lead role, and honestly talked about his unique beauty and acting as an actor since childhood. 

Among them, Son Ye-jin appeared wearing a silver ring on his ring finger and attracted attention. Son Ye-jin has announced that she will hold a wedding ceremony with actress Hyun Bin in some place in Seoul in March. Viewers were interested in whether it was an engagement ring or a wedding ring with Hyun Bin. 

However, Son Ye-jin's side ended the incident by explaining that it was a simple fashion ring, not a ring related to him. In 'You Quiz', Son Ye-jin can be seen wearing a number of rings, including the index finger of both hands as well as the ring finger. It happened because there were so many fans who supported Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin's marriage.

Spoiler

0003029172_002_20220217113501337.jpg?type=w430

Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin / Photo = Reporter Kim Hwi-seon hwijpg@

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin met for the first time by appearing in the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018, and grew in love by working together as the lead in the 2019 tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. After the release of 'Negotiation', rumors of traveling together in the United States and the capture of shopping together came out, but they denied dating rumors about three times. Then, in January of last year, the two officially confirmed their relationship, and after a year and two months, they got married. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0003029172

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AKP STAFF

Son Ye Jin's agency clarifies that the ring she wore on her ring finger during 'You Quiz On The Block' was not an engagement ring

1645066479-20220216-sonyejin.jpg

A representative of Son Ye Jin’s agency MSTEAM Entertainment has stepped up to clarify that the ring worn by actress Son Ye Jin on her ring finger during the February 16 episode of 'You Quiz On The Block' was not an engagement ring.

The agency rep clarified, "The ring that Son Ye Jin wore on tvN's 'You Quiz On The Block' was not an engagement ring. It was a ring that was chosen by Son Ye Jin's stylist for her outfit, and it was a ring loaned by a fashion brand for broadcast promotions."

On the February 16 episode of 'You Quiz On The Block', Son Ye Jin appeared as a guest to promote her new JTBC drama series, 'Thirty, Nine'. She also revealed her own thoughts on first love, standards of beauty, and more. The production staff of 'You Quiz On The Block' additionally clarified after the broadcast that there was no discussion of Son Ye Jin's engagement between her and the MCs during her segment, as the actress participated in the recording prior to her official engagement announcement. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/02/son-ye-jins-agency-clarifies-that-the-ring-she-wore-on-her-ring-finger-during-you-quiz-on-the-block-was-not-an-engagement-ring

Piaget article on the Piaget  watch Son Yejin wore in <Thirty Nine> ep1 

https://pf.kakao.com/_jQYTs/93133275

TVing uploaded Son Yejin “You Quiz on the Block” | What’s Pretty

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If the relationship formed by the work turns into 'love'... 

2022-02-17 18:00 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin in the drama 'Crash Landing on You' (Photo Credit=tvN)

There have been a series of 'real-life couples' in dramas and movies.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who announced their marriage in March, have been embroiled in as many as four romantic relationships.The two, who co-starred in the movie "Negotiation," drew a line, saying they were just close friends, although witnesses said they were traveling together in Los Angeles after its release.Since then, he has been cast side by side in the drama "The Crash of Love," and a pinkish atmosphere has been spotted. 

He continued his love story between the South and the North, and continued to feel so sweet that people around him noticed.However, Hyun Bin (after hearing rumors of a romantic relationship) laughed at the production presentation of "Unexpected Arrival of Love" held at Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno-gu, Seoul in 2019.I wanted to see Son Ye-jin's bright and cheerful charm, which is different from "negotiation."The opportunity came earlier than I thought and I was glad to choose this work," he said, denying it again. 

Son Ye-jin also said, "I didn't think about it at all," and added, "I don't have a chance to work with an actor, but in a way, I think I have a connection with Hyun Bin.The acting is good, he said, stressing his professional breathing.

However, the drama led to the couple's relationship.On the 10th, when he announced his wedding, Hyun Bin said, "I promised her that she always makes me smile.To walk together the days ahead."Jeong Hyuk and Se Ri, who were together in the film, are trying to take a step forward together," he said, drawing attention by expressing his thoughts on the drama. 

Son Ye-jin said, "Thank you for everything surrounding us that made our relationship a destiny.Please bless the future that we will build together," she said, drawing a lot of applause from fans by uploading a model of her wedding dress. 

It is rumored that Son Ye-jin, who appeared on tvN's "You Quiz on the Block" aired on the 16th, did not hide her feelings for her prospective husband, saying "Love is her first love now," even at a recording session held before the wedding announcement. However, the ceremony is held behind closed doors with parents of both families as it is a difficult time due to corona.In particular, attention is also being paid to the two's homes, as there was speculation that Hyun Bin might have set up a honeymoon house when he purchased a top-class penthouse in Guri, Gyeonggi Province, last year. 

In response, an official from Son Ye-jin's side said in a telephone interview with the "bridge economy" that they both have something in common that is either flashiness or showinessThey are preparing to hold a wedding ceremony with congratulations from their acquaintances. I understand that the newlywed also chose a location with its top priority for a quiet place to rest," he said.

http://m.viva100.com/view.php?key=20220216010003910

https://kbizoom.com/son-ye-jin-shows-off-her-bare-face-in-the-new-drama-the-39-year-old-beauty-is-worthy-of-the-title-goddess/
Son Ye Jin shows off her bare face in the new drama, the 39-year-old beauty is worthy of the title goddess

By cabeti119 | February 17, 2022

spacer.png

Son Ye Jin’s bare face in Thirty Nine is becoming a topic of interest to many viewers.

Son Ye Jin is famous as an actress who often puts a bare face on screen, when she starred in “Crash Landing On You“, she caused a fever with her beautiful bare face. In “Thirty Nine“, the drama that just aired its first episode on February 16th, the nation’s first love once again appeared without makeup.

Specifically, this is the scene where her character wakes up after a drinking night with a strange guy. Her hair was messy and her face was still sleepy, bringing the audience a good laugh. It is worth mentioning that in this segment, her face does not seem to have any makeup, but it is still quite fresh and especially does not show many signs of age even though she was 39 years old when filming this drama.

spacer.png
This bare face is something special

Audience comments:

• The goddess level is no joke
  • She looks more beautiful in this drama than Crash Landing On You. Her husband must take good care of her.
  • Her natural lips are more vibrant than mine when I put on lipstick. A 39-year-old without any wrinkles!
  • Her skin is so pretty, I can’t believe she’s 39 years old
  • Ye Jin often wears her bare face in dramas, I think she just put on some lipstick sometimes but she’s always so pretty

In “Thirty Nine“, Son Ye Jin plays Mi Jo, the adopted daughter of a wealthy family, who is always curious about her true identity. At the age of 39, she is successful, beautiful but still single and happy with 2 close friends. Her life changes when she meets a guy with whom she decides to have a one-night stand after only 3 meetings.

“Thirty Nine” airs every Wednesday and Thursday night on jTBC.

spacer.png

• Love 1

@puan iryantie

Son Yejin guesting is uploaded on “You Quiz” official youtube.  The clip has no Eng sub option and no one seem to hv fully sub the video yet.

Hope these move over fm tweet helps a bit

[Eng sub] Nation First Love’s First Love

[Translation] Her Beauty, Makeup & Watching Her Own Projects

Spoiler

Translations 

Spoiler

~THE END ~  

• Like 1