Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest jjsweeter0211

The second teaser :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjMg_kAnWA&feature=player_embedded

cr to uploader

cocomhe said: anyone has the link to The Tower with eng sub?

Guest kdramafanusa

Don't think these were posted before..

Cine21 No. 885 ( 2012-12-25 ~ 2013-01-01 )
Son Ye-jin & Sol Kyung-gu
2co31cj.jpg

14_15_50__516cde868fbbd%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_16_27__516cdeab4f455%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_16_36__516cdeb4bfb84%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_16_46__516cdebe02974%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_01__516cdecddb11f%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_09__516cded55e900%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_16__516cdedc5cb71%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_24__516cdee4918e1%5BW700-%5D.jpg

Source: Cine21

-

Source: KOFIC

THE TOWER's SOL Kyung-gu & SON Ye-jin

by KIM Hyun-min LEE Eun-sun /  Dec 21, 2012

Actors' Experience from the Desperate Survival Drama

liwhcegorbszfcrbvopt.jpg

The Tower, a movie that contains Koreanized story telling combined with a Hollywood-like scale, is coming to theaters on Christmas Day. SOL Kyung-gu and SON Ye-jin who have struggled with fire talk to us about the movie.

mfcbcehdrmkrifijftsj.jpg

- The Tower is being compared with Haeundae. Especially because the main character from Haeundae is there.

I don’t like hearing that. There are a lot of people that think The Tower is directed by JK YOUN. Is it JK YOUN’s film because KIM In-kwon and I are in the movie? (laughs)

- What's your reason for starring in another disaster movie?

I didn’t film this movie because it was a disaster movie. I heard about The Tower from KIM Ji-hoon. He said when he shoots a film, he always thinks about how to make the actors funny. As soon as I heard that I told him to give me the script of The Tower. I do it when I feel both the movie and the people that make the film seem fun. There is no reason not to do a disaster movie either. I didn't think too much about it.

- Your fans have a certain expectation. To be honest, we miss movies like Peppermint Candy.

You want me to go back to the past? No way, I am too told. A second A Peppermint Candy? I hear that a lot these days. Maybe it's about time, if the fans want it.

- For one of your next films, you decided on Surveillance because JUNG Woo-sung was in it.

Yes, I said yes because JUNG Woo-sung was in it. I wanted to do somework with him and what matters is to be in a movie with people that you have fun with. And if the result is good, that's what matters. This kind of movie is also needed. and this kind of movie needs a reliabledirector. How many directors are there that can do a cinematic film and attract sponsors at the same time?

- Do you have any plans to do a film with LEE Chang-dong?

There has been a film that's been talked about since last year. Anything will be okay if it's with LEE Chang-dong. I decided to go back to the beginning of my career and do it right but the director wrapped up the production because he didn't like it. That's three in a row. and I was in all three. I was disappointed but can't wait forever.

- What's your plan for next year?

I want to film more movies and hope The Tower achieves a good result. I don’t have the urge to do many movies though. But my thought is that if there is a good film, actors should never stop acting. This needs to be done in order fo the industry to survive.

pfszqaamfoftvnonegix.jpg

- You must have had a hard time realizing that you were acting because of all the computer graphics.

I saw how The Tower looked from the trailer. I had a hard time adjusting to the set but got used to it soon. You didn’t have to worry about the weather and it was a special experience. I have acted sick and dying but it was my first time acting with such despair in a life-threatening situation.

- This role is more like a supporting role. Why is this?

Not many different characters are seen in a disaster movie. They are all kind, charismatic, quiet and heartful, that's it, isn't it? (laughs) I didn't want to be in a blockbuster movie, I just wanted to be in a movie with the people I liked. And The Tower was that movie. In the past, I was very sensitive and mean. I was not used to expressing my true self. But now I’ve changed and can express what I really feel and people are surprised by this change. They say it's too dramatic. (laugh)

- At the end of last year, there was Spellbound and this year there is The Tower. You seem very consistent.

I am very greedy when it comes to films. They are all I have and looking back at my 20s, all I remember is working. in the last 12-13 years, I filmed 16 movies. There were times when I thought everything was meaningless, but the movies last forever and that comforts me. I should be doing some films that I can really recommend to others but I think I have not met 'the film' for myself.

- What about The Classic and A Moment to Remember?

Hahaha. It’s no fun if ‘the film’ for me already exists. Scenario, director, actor and the perfect character for me, I haven’t had a film that met all these condition yet. It should show the deep inner self of a person and people should sympathize with the character. I’ve done many good melodrama movies already so it’s kind of uncomfortable, but I do want to do another one these days, maybe I could show a different kind of melodrama.

photography by HAN Young-shin

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9469/20130513/son-ye-jin-favorite-member-running-man-gary-confession.htm

Son Ye Jin "Favorite Member on 'Running Man' is Gary?" Confession

by Staff Writer
May 13, 2013 08:23 PM EDT

sonyejinfavoritemembero.jpg
(Photo : SBS) Son Ye Jin "Favorite Member on 'Running Man' is Gary?" Confession

Actress Son Ye Jin confessed that her favorite member on the TV show "Running Man" is Gary.

May 12, an episode of the SBS TV show "Running Man" featured members of the SBS TV show "The Laws of the Jungle" as guests. The members of each TV show teamed up and competed against each other.

During a mission in this episode, the mission called for a member who could get an actress on the phone with them. Lee Kwang Soo surprised everyone when the top-star actress Son Ye Jin answered his phone call.

Lee Kwang Soo asked Son Ye Jin, "Who did you say is your favorite member of 'Running Man'?"

Son Ye Jin answered, "Gary" very happily.

Yoo Jae Suk speaks to Son Ye Jin on the phone and asks, "Ye Jin, when are you going to come on 'Running Man'?" while Haha says, "I got married. I'm sorry" and made everybody laugh.

kdramafanusa said: Don't think these were posted before..

Cine21 No. 885 ( 2012-12-25 ~ 2013-01-01 )
Son Ye-jin & Sol Kyung-gu
2co31cj.jpg

14_15_50__516cde868fbbd%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_16_27__516cdeab4f455%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_16_36__516cdeb4bfb84%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_16_46__516cdebe02974%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_01__516cdecddb11f%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_09__516cded55e900%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_16__516cdedc5cb71%5BW700-%5D.jpg

14_17_24__516cdee4918e1%5BW700-%5D.jpg

Source: Cine21

-

Source: KOFIC

THE TOWER's SOL Kyung-gu & SON Ye-jin

by KIM Hyun-min LEE Eun-sun /  Dec 21, 2012

Actors' Experience from the Desperate Survival Drama

liwhcegorbszfcrbvopt.jpg

The Tower, a movie that contains Koreanized story telling combined with a Hollywood-like scale, is coming to theaters on Christmas Day. SOL Kyung-gu and SON Ye-jin who have struggled with fire talk to us about the movie.

mfcbcehdrmkrifijftsj.jpg

- The Tower is being compared with Haeundae. Especially because the main character from Haeundae is there.

I don’t like hearing that. There are a lot of people that think The Tower is directed by JK YOUN. Is it JK YOUN’s film because KIM In-kwon and I are in the movie? (laughs)

- What's your reason for starring in another disaster movie?

I didn’t film this movie because it was a disaster movie. I heard about The Tower from KIM Ji-hoon. He said when he shoots a film, he always thinks about how to make the actors funny. As soon as I heard that I told him to give me the script of The Tower. I do it when I feel both the movie and the people that make the film seem fun. There is no reason not to do a disaster movie either. I didn't think too much about it.

- Your fans have a certain expectation. To be honest, we miss movies like Peppermint Candy.

You want me to go back to the past? No way, I am too told. A second A Peppermint Candy? I hear that a lot these days. Maybe it's about time, if the fans want it.

- For one of your next films, you decided on Surveillance because JUNG Woo-sung was in it.

Yes, I said yes because JUNG Woo-sung was in it. I wanted to do somework with him and what matters is to be in a movie with people that you have fun with. And if the result is good, that's what matters. This kind of movie is also needed. and this kind of movie needs a reliabledirector. How many directors are there that can do a cinematic film and attract sponsors at the same time?

- Do you have any plans to do a film with LEE Chang-dong?

There has been a film that's been talked about since last year. Anything will be okay if it's with LEE Chang-dong. I decided to go back to the beginning of my career and do it right but the director wrapped up the production because he didn't like it. That's three in a row. and I was in all three. I was disappointed but can't wait forever.

- What's your plan for next year?

I want to film more movies and hope The Tower achieves a good result. I don’t have the urge to do many movies though. But my thought is that if there is a good film, actors should never stop acting. This needs to be done in order fo the industry to survive.

pfszqaamfoftvnonegix.jpg

- You must have had a hard time realizing that you were acting because of all the computer graphics.

I saw how The Tower looked from the trailer. I had a hard time adjusting to the set but got used to it soon. You didn’t have to worry about the weather and it was a special experience. I have acted sick and dying but it was my first time acting with such despair in a life-threatening situation.

- This role is more like a supporting role. Why is this?

Not many different characters are seen in a disaster movie. They are all kind, charismatic, quiet and heartful, that's it, isn't it? (laughs) I didn't want to be in a blockbuster movie, I just wanted to be in a movie with the people I liked. And The Tower was that movie. In the past, I was very sensitive and mean. I was not used to expressing my true self. But now I’ve changed and can express what I really feel and people are surprised by this change. They say it's too dramatic. (laugh)

- At the end of last year, there was Spellbound and this year there is The Tower. You seem very consistent.

I am very greedy when it comes to films. They are all I have and looking back at my 20s, all I remember is working. in the last 12-13 years, I filmed 16 movies. There were times when I thought everything was meaningless, but the movies last forever and that comforts me. I should be doing some films that I can really recommend to others but I think I have not met 'the film' for myself.

- What about The Classic and A Moment to Remember?

Hahaha. It’s no fun if ‘the film’ for me already exists. Scenario, director, actor and the perfect character for me, I haven’t had a film that met all these condition yet. It should show the deep inner self of a person and people should sympathize with the character. I’ve done many good melodrama movies already so it’s kind of uncomfortable, but I do want to do another one these days, maybe I could show a different kind of melodrama.

photography by HAN Young-shin

Guest jjsweeter0211

CHUNGMURO/FILM
Kim Nam-gil and Sohn Ye-jin consider reuniting on the big screen

by girlfriday | May 15, 2013 | 

KimNamGil_SohnYeJin3.jpg

Is it officially a reunion if their first onscreen outing hasn’t aired yet? Kim Nam-gil andSohn Ye-jin already have a drama on the way with KBS’s revenge thriller Shark set to premiere in two weeks, but word is they’re also both considering the same movie, calledPirate. Wait, the movie’s got a nautically-themed title too? That’s a whole lot of redundancy. Now I want them to sign on, and follow it up with a drama remake of Moby richard simmons in 2014.

Pirate is the next project from writer Chun Sung-il, of Chuno and Level 7 Civil Servantfame. (And yes, that includes both the film and drama versions of Civil Servant, and no, I don’t want to talk about it.) The movie is being planned as a big blockbuster action sageuk, set in the Joseon era. And the plot sounds insane, so brace yourselves.

Around the time of Joseon’s founding, a whale ghost (or is it ghost-whale?) swallows a royal seal. Already I have questions, but we’ll keep going. The heroine is a pirate, and the hero is a bandit — the dry land kind, because the plot specifies the water/land dichotomoy — and they team up to go after this whale. So it kind of IS Moby richard simmons already, I guess. But their real battle is with other pirates, the truly heinous criminals who have been exiled to sea, who are also after the seal. So…who’s playing Jack Sparrow?

I’m looking forward to this pairing, but my eyebrow is up to *here* right now. Who knew two projects called Pirate and Shark could be so vastly different from one another? Pirateplans to start shooting in August, and Shark airs Mondays/Tuesdays starting May 27 on KBS.

Via My Daily

Guest jjsweeter0211

Son Ye-jin in a wedding dress

Source | 2013/05/19 |

photo311331.jpg

Son Ye-jin will become a goddess in white.

KBS 2TV drama "Shark" revealed a wedding dress cut of the actress Son Ye-jin in a white wedding dress.

Son Ye-jin is getting married to Ha Seok-jin in this cut and she is smiling like the happiest bride in the whole wide world with a bouquet in her hands. Another cut of her shows her looking sorrowful.

The collage of Son Ye-jin expresses the complicated feelings she's feeling when she has to get married to Ha Seok-jin although she can't forget about her first love Lee Soo (Kim Nam-gil).

Son Ye-jin was seen in a wedding dress in a 2003 commercial, 2004 movie "A Moment to Remember" and 2008 movie "My Wife Got Married".

Meanwhile, "Shark" will be aired this 27th at 10PM.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

jjsweeter0211

wrote:

»

Son Ye-jin in a wedding dress<br />

Source | 2013/05/19 |<br />

<br />

Son Ye-jin will become a goddess in white.KBS 2TV drama "Shark" revealed a wedding dress cut of the actress Son Ye-jin in a white wedding dress.Son Ye-jin is getting married to Ha Seok-jin in this cut and she is smiling like the happiest bride in the whole wide world with a bouquet in her hands. Another cut of her shows her looking sorrowful.The collage of Son Ye-jin expresses the complicated feelings she's feeling when she has to get married to Ha Seok-jin although she can't forget about her first love Lee Soo (Kim Nam-gil).Son Ye-jin was seen in a wedding dress in a 2003 commercial, 2004 movie "A Moment to Remember" and 2008 movie "My Wife Got Married".Meanwhile, "Shark" will be aired this 27th at 10PM.<br />

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )