Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

Guest cofioca

^ Hi C. Oh, I'm not so sure if the top search there also refers to Eerie Romance. :unsure: Uhmmm...perhaps, sis JC can verify this. ;)

----------

[Far East Hot Star Fashion] Son Ye-jin, Choi Jung-won, and Lee Na-young ... Three Stars in a Camel colored coat

[더우먼동아 스타 패션] 이나영 손예진 최정원… 스타 3인의 캐멀 컬러 코트 멋내기

5241527810_8b99b22727_z.jpg

Eonchulhaeju warm and relaxing images of the camel color is still popular. Especially when matched with black or brown color and luxurious atmosphere, which are used by many stars deohaejwo color. Meotnaen trendy camel-color coat-star 3-member recognizes the styling.

따뜻하고 차분한 이미지를 연출해주는 캐멀 컬러의 인기가 계속되고 있다. 특히 블랙이나 브라운 컬러와 함께 매치하면 고급스러운 분위기를 더해줘 많은 스타들이 활용하고 있는 컬러. 트렌디한 캐멀 컬러 코트로 멋낸 스타 3인의 스타일링을 알아본다.

Brown in color, plus ~ Son Ye-jin Style calm

브라운 컬러로 차분함 더한~ 손예진 Style

5241549606_22ed0b97c2_b.jpg

Son Ye-jin in a simple turtleneck cardigan layered stripe pattern and a long camel coat of color and finish styling. Big Brown to the belt and leggings, plus tons of stability in an insurance-style and his remarkable sense of color.

손예진은 심플한 터틀넥에 스프라이프 패턴의 롱 카디건을 레이어드하고 캐멀 컬러의 코트로 스타일링을 마무리했다. 빅 벨트와 레깅스까지 브라운 톤으로 맞추며 스타일에 안정감을 더한 그의 컬러 감각이 돋보인다.

Source: Donga News

Google Translation applied

To read full article, please refer to source link

Guest compaqpresario

hello, does anyone have the instrumental background that's being played in PT whenever there is a really touching scene? i believe that is not part of the OST :(

Guest cofioca

^ Hello Compaq darling, nice to see you again! Oh, Cris will likely be able help you out on that, in a while.

Anyway, you may want to check this out for now... I thought this link may also be able to help you find it:

http://www.soompi.co...personal-taste/

rox, that was taken during her photoshoot for SK View,..somewhere october or september this year..cant remember correctly but that was for her SK view endorsement..

BEST 50 and yejin's The Classic is on the top right JC? hhihi just need to be sure.. 

http://news.nate.com.../20101208n17846

Hi C, it's for SK view? I see...Thank you sis for the info. :)

Yeah, the Classic topped that survey while AMTR was on the 15th spot. :rolleyes: Happy for SYJ and the rain scenes in the classic (esp the Sang min umbrella) are indeed notable although we have to note that this survey was conducted years ago. :lol:

Anyway, below is the full write-up from Max Movie:

[Poll] Which movies do you wish to see on a rainy day? Netizens select the BEST 50

[설문] 비 오는 날 보고 싶은 영화 네티즌 선정 BEST 50

December 30, 2007

Max movie last Thurs, July 12th, 2007 at Sun, the 15th member to advance Max Movie 100,000 patients' look good movie when it rains? 'Iran poll conducted' look good when it rains BEST 50  movies were selected.

맥스무비는 지난 2007년 7월 12일(목)부터 15일(일)까지 맥스무비 예매회원 10만 명을 대상으로 ‘비 올 때 보면 좋은 영화는?’이란 설문을 실시해 ‘비 올 때 보면 좋은 영화 BEST 50’을 선정했다.

Survey results, most netizens cited "Classic" as the movie they want to see during a rainy day. Directed by Kwak Jae Yong, "Classic" was topbilled by Jo Seung Woo, Son Ye Jin, Jo In Sung and released on January 2003. It is a work which mobilized about 150 million people.

설문 결과, 네티즌들은 비 오는 날 가장 보고 싶은 영화로 곽재용 감독의 <클래식>을 꼽았다. 조승우, 손예진, 조인성 주연의 <클래식>은 2003년 1월 개봉 당시 약 150만 명을 동원했던 작품이다.

BEST 50 include two movie stars Son Ye-jin as the heroine in one of the four work place.

영화배우로는 손예진이 BEST 50 중 4작품의 여주인공으로 1위를 차지했다.

Director of entry, as well as most yeonchuljak director Kwak Jae Yong BEST 50 4 of his works were included Pyeonyina. And directed by Kwak Jae Yong 4 of 6 films will be spent on priority shift.

연출작으로 가장 많이 꼽힌 감독 역시 곽재용 감독으로 그의 작품이 BEST 50 중 4편이나 포함됐다. 곽재용 감독이 연출한 총 6편의 영화 중 4편이 순위에 든 것이다.

By nationality of the movie Korea movie was the most common side 27.

영화의 국적 별로는 한국 영화가 27편으로 가장 많았다.

By genre romance movies accounted for 50 percent and 25 side.

장르별로는 로맨스 영화가 25편으로 50%를 차지했다.

When opening day win over 19 films released in the fall accounted for 38% and was raised most often in the BEST 50.

개봉일로 보면 가을에 개봉한 영화가 19편으로 38%를 차지해 BEST 50에 가장 많이 올려졌다.

"Classic" rain scene including a number of memorable films

<클래식> 등 비 내리는 장면이 인상적이었던 영화 다수 포함

Directed by Kwak Jae Yong No. 1 "Classical> two won. No. 2 anjinwoo 's "Over the Rain Bow>, 3rd place Gene Kelly / Stanley doneon's film" Love in the Rain> have won. Way stations with four place 's "If Only>, 5th director Kwak Jae Yong's" Rainy Day Watercolor>, directed by Nobuhiro Doi 6th "I will see>, No. 7 Richard Curtis' s" Love Actually>, 8 above yijunik Director of "Radio Star", 9th Hur 's "Christmas in August> 10 top director Lee Myung-se's" no mercy will see>, respectively.

1위는 곽재용 감독의 <클래식>이 차지했다. 2위는 안진우 감독의 <오버 더 레인 보우>, 3위는 진 켈리/스탠리 도넌 감독의 영화 <사랑은 비를 타고>가 차지했다. 4위는 길 정거 감독의 <이프 온리>, 5위 곽재용 감독의 <비오는 날의 수채화>, 6위 도이 노부히로 감독의 <지금 만나러 갑니다>, 7위 리차드 커티스 감독의 <러브 액츄얼리>, 8위 이준익 감독의 <라디오 스타>, 9위 허진호 감독의 <8월의 크리스마스>, 10위 이명세 감독의 <인정 사정 볼 것 없다> 순이었다.

"Classic" Looking at the works in the rankings, as well as the rain scenes have included a number of memorable films.

<클래식>을 비롯해 순위에 있는 작품들을 살펴보면, 비 내리는 장면이 인상적이었던 영화가 다수 포함돼 있다.

Son Ye-jin, by far the best non-movie characters included

손예진, 비 영화 주인공으로는 단연 최고

'Want to see movies on a rainy day' one of the main characters include two ranked 손예진. Son Ye-jin of the BEST 50 "Classic," "Eraser in my head," "romance novels", "go out> and a total of four films starring the movie put choedasu Gun.

‘비 오는 날 보고 싶은 영화’의 주인공으로는 손예진이 1위를 차지했다. 손예진은 BEST 50 중 <클래식>, <머릿속의 지우개>, <연애소설>, <외출> 등 총 네 편의 영화 주인공으로 최다수의 영화를 올려놨다.

Following Ahn Sung-ki, Cha Tae-hyun, yujitae, Kate Winslet and raised their three poems Actress. Jung Woo Sung, Jeon, Park Hae, Park Jung-hoon, Jeon, Joo, songgangho, Lim, Jang, Hugh Grant, respectively, were two-hero.

이어 안성기, 차태현, 유지태, 케이트 윈슬렛 등이 자신의 출연작 세 편을 올렸다. 정우성, 전도연, 박해일, 박중훈, 전지현, 이은주, 송강호, 임수정, 장동건, 휴 그랜트가 각각 두 편의 주인공이었다.

Director Kwak Jae Yong's works, the largest number of the four-part oversight

곽재용 감독 작품, 네 편으로 감독 중 최다

Another was to join the ranks of the many works directed by Kwak Jae Yong is the director. BEST 50 in the work of director Kwak Jae Yong was on your side.

또 가장 많은 작품을 순위에 진입시킨 감독은 곽재용 감독이다. BEST 50 중에 네 편이 곽재용 감독의 작품이었다.

Directed by Kwak Jae Yong and "Rainy Day Watercolor," "My Sassy Girl," "Windstruck", 4, including a ranking of movies, put your 'rainy day you want to view film director who makes the most recognized semyida received.

곽재용 감독은 <비오는 날의 수채화>, <엽기적인 그녀>, <내 여자 친구를 소개합니다>를 포함해 총 4편의 영화를 순위에 올려놓아 ‘비 오는 날 보고 싶은 영화’를 가장 잘 만드는 감독으로 인정받은 셈이다.

In addition songhaeseong director ("Our Happy Time", "Failan>), directed by Bong Joon-ho (" Memories of Murder, "" Monsters>), gimdaeseung director ("It is bungee jumping," "autumn>), terminally directed ( "Christmas in August", "One Fine Spring Day>) according to the survey of the works of two writers and BEST50.

이 외에 송해성 감독(<우리들의 행복한 시간>,<파이란>), 봉준호 감독(<살인의 추억>,<괴물>), 김대승 감독(<번지 점프를 하다>, <가을로>), 허진호 감독(<8월의 크리스마스>,<봄날은 간다>)의 작품들이 두 편씩 BEST50으로 꼽혔다.

Rainy day romance movies too

비 오는 날에는 역시 로맨스 영화

By genre romance, accounting for 50 percent and 25 side won the most popular. Drama after 11 flights, eight flights melodrama, the musical side was 2.

장르별로는 로맨스가 25편으로 50%를 차지하며 가장 많이 차지했다. 이어 드라마 11편, 멜로 8편, 뮤지컬이 2편으로 나타났다.

South Korean films occupy more than half

한국영화가 과반수 이상 차지

Movies By Country side, Korea is the 27th movie was the most common accounting for 54 percent overall.

영화 국적별로 보면 한국 영화가 27편으로 전체 54%를 차지하며 가장 많았다.

The following 12 articles by American movies, Japanese Movies 4 Ch, France, Hong Kong movies were, respectively, more than 2.

그 다음으로 미국 영화가 12편, 일본 영화 4편, 프랑스, 홍콩 영화가 각각 2편이었다.

South Korea is an emotional film that our audience is through means that are more, on the other hand that gets a lot of rain in South Korea means that movies that are interpreted too.

그만큼 정서적으로 한국영화가 우리 관객들에게 더 통한다는 뜻이고, 또 한편으로는 한국영화에 비가 그만큼 많이 내린다는 의미도 있는 것으로 풀이된다.

More films released in the fall 가을에 개봉한 영화, 가장 많아

Rain down in the summer, but most impressive during non-film had a lot of films released in the fall of jeongjak. Looking at the opening day, a total of 19 films released in the fall was the most common side.

비는 여름에 가장 많이 내리지만 인상적인 비 영화 중에는 정작 가을에 개봉한 영화들이 많았다. 개봉일을 살펴보면, 가을에 개봉한 영화가 총 19편으로 가장 많았다.

Part of the work was released in the spring of 12, 10 films released in the winter than the summer Broadest Distribution has just released a small five side.

봄에 개봉한 작품은 12편, 겨울에 개봉한 영화는 10편인데 비해 여름 개봉작은 5편에 불과했다.

Max Movie http://www.maxmovie.com largest movie portal

국내최대 영화포털 맥스무비 www.maxmovie.com

Source: Max Movie

I love the rain scenes, esp with Jo In Sung running in the rain. She's had quite  a few rain scenes, in Lovers Concerto and Art of Seduction but the Classic is my fave, the whole sequence of her discovery that he left his umbrella there on purpose and her running joyfully in the rain being saluted by the soldiers and then saluting them herself plus that song is just awesome.

Guest cofioca

2010 MBC Drama Awards, in predominantly Han Hyo-joo, Kim Nam-joo do `reverse`?

2010 MBC 연기대상, 한효주 우세 속 김남주 `역전`할까?

December 8, 2010

PP10120800015.JPG

▲ Han Hyo-joo, Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Nam-joo, Son Ye-jin (clockwise from top left)

▲ 한효주 공효진 김남주 손예진(왼쪽 위부터 시계방향)

[sPN gimeungu news] Han Hyo-joo vs. Gong Hyo-jin vs. Kim Nam Joo vs. Son Ye-jin

[이데일리 SPN 김은구 기자] `공효진 vs 한효주 vs 김남주vs손예진`

MBC Drama Awards 2010 Place actress is expected to sustain a three pancake.

2010년 MBC 연기대상을 놓고 여배우 3파전이 벌어질 것으로 전망되고 있다. 

MBC Drama 'The Kingdom' is the title of the past, cancels out most of the TV viewership competition has not struggled as much as the work of the acting awards for achievement in the assessment and the ratings' pasta 'and `Dawn` gonghyojin Han Hyo-joo,' Reversal of compete in the Queen `Nam will notice.

MBC는 과거 `드라마 왕국`이라는 칭호가 무색할 정도로 드라마 시청률 경쟁에서 대부분의 작품이 고전을 면치 못한 만큼 연기대상 시상식에서 평가와 시청률에서 성과를 거둔 `파스타` 공효진과 `동이` 한효주, `역전의 여왕` 김남주의 각축이 예고된다.

Among them is the most advanced elder brother, who appeared in the drama `give` dawn. `A` elder brother at dawn to take the title role from March to October and MBC drama was responsible for seven months. Drama drama, particularly in the center of the title roles should have lead responsibility is heavier than any other genre.

그 중에서도 가장 앞서 있는 것은 사극 `동이`에 출연했던 한효주다. 한효주는 `동이`에서 타이틀 롤을 맡아 3월부터 10월까지 7개월간 MBC 월화드라마를 책임졌다. 특히 사극의 타이틀 롤은 드라마를 중심에서 이끌어야 해 다른 어떤 장르보다 책임이 무겁다.

`Dawn 'to exceed the 20% recorded a rating and viewership SBS` giant' and a fierce pride in a top competition, watched from the MBC has. But the audience of nearly 40 percent were recorded as well as `Queen` popular MBC drama when compared with the existing grades to the lower side is weak. AGB Nielsen Media Research ratings of the best (or less) did not exceed 30% in the survey.

`동이`는 20%를 상회하는 시청률을 기록하며 SBS `자이언트`와 치열한 시청률 1위 경쟁에서 MBC의 자존심을 지켜냈다. 그러나 40%에 육박하는 시청률을 기록했던 `선덕여왕`을 비롯해 기존 MBC 인기 사극들과 비교하면 성적은 다소 낮은 편이라는 게 약점이다. 최고 시청률은 AGB닐슨미디어리서치(이하) 조사에서 30%를 넘지 못했다.

`` Before the Dawn gonghyojin January to March this year led to a televised 'pasta'. 'Pasta' study of the first inning, KBS 2TV `New` and `on SBS` jejungwon three top ratings from behind, but brought praise from viewers naemyeo `study 'of the new 20 percent after the closing of breaking through the wall of a top rating rises stood.

공효진은 `동이`에 앞서 올 1~3월 방송된 `파스타`를 이끌었다. `파스타`는 첫 회에 KBS 2TV `공부의 신`과 SBS `제중원`에 밀려 시청률 3위로 출발했지만 시청자들의 호평을 이끌어 내며 `공부의 신` 종영 후 20%의 벽을 돌파해 시청률 1위로 우뚝 섰다.

Yeonchoin enough drama for broadcast three Saga seonboyimyeo new initiative for the time worked on the same beat and the protagonist is sufficient to give a big prize. However, some of the early gyeongjaengjak falls behind in the ratings race deda levels a little over 20% of the top line, unfortunately it is inconvenient.

연초인 만큼 방송 3사가 새로운 월화드라마들을 선보이며 기선제압에 나섰던 시기에 이 같은 성과는 주인공에게 큰 상을 주기에 부족함이 없다. 그러나 초반 시청률 경쟁에서 경쟁작들에 다소 뒤처진 데다 수치도 최고 20%를 조금 넘는 선에 그친 게 아쉽다.

`Reversing the queen of the ratings so far in terms of the` Dawn `` `` pasta was leaving to move beyond the ten thousand and one performance. Highest ratings in the last November 15 days, 16.7%, but minutes before the `Giant 'in the last minute more than 30% had let fall to hanjaritsu.

`역전의 여왕`은 현재까지 시청률 면에서 `동이`, `파스타`를 뛰어넘을 만한 성과를 남기지 못했다. 최고 시청률은 지난 11월15일의 16.7%였지만 `자이언트`가 막판 분전으로 30%를 상회하자 한자릿수로 떨어지기도 했다.

However, there can be `reversed ', but not the. `Giant` deda Moon Geun-young has already ceased production, starring Jang KBS 2TV `Mary ', did not stay overnight because of the` strength. Subsequent to the Giants' epic drama '`Athena: Goddess of War' are waiting for you, but broadcasting in the early` reversal already gained fans ahead of the Queen `The possibility can not be ruled out.

그러나 `역전`도 불가능하지만은 않다. `자이언트`가 종영된 데다 문근영, 장근석 주연의 KBS 2TV `매리는 외박 중`은 힘을 쓰지 못하고 있기 때문이다. `자이언트` 후속으로 대작 드라마 `아테나: 전쟁의 여신`이 기다리고 있기는 하지만 방송 초반에는 이미 팬들을 확보한 `역전의 여왕`이 앞설 가능성도 배제할 수 없다.

Moreover, reversing the queen of the `MBC` organized by the subsequent preparation of `mate` `As the reversal of the late Queen 'is an extension of the situation has been imposed. Nam protagonist goes through an extension of the contribution of the MBC to evaluate the existing Nam and dramas from MBC jump and hoping to strengthen a favor for a destination may be.

더구나 MBC는 `역전의 여왕` 후속으로 편성된 `짝패`의 준비가 늦어짐에 따라 `역전의 여왕`의 연장이 불가피해진 상황이다. 연장이 성사 된다면 주인공 김남주의 MBC에 대한 공헌도는 기존 평가를 뛰어넘게 되고 MBC에서 김남주와 드라마에 힘을 실어주기 위해 대상을 안겨줄 수도 있다.

They can be a prelude to learning drama aired from March to May of `taste 'of individuals Son Ye-jin are extremely expensive. MBC drama aired this year, struggled in the ratings they did hanjaritsu Forget-digit records from the situation and the only drama is the most publicized because it was 'personal taste'.

이들에게 도전장을 내밀 수 있는 배우는 3~5월 방송된 수목드라마 `개인의 취향`의 손예진 정도다. MBC가 올해 방송한 수목드라마들이 한자릿수 시청률로 고전을 면치 못한 상황에서 두자릿수를 기록하며 선전한 유일한 드라마가 `개인의 취향`이었기 때문이다.

Son Ye-jin and Lee Min-ho led a drama with characters such as teolteolhago seonmeoseum want to meet gay friends in the unique bakgaein station has succeeded in acting.

손예진은 이민호와 함께 이 드라마를 이끌며 털털하고 선머슴 같은 캐릭터에 게이 친구를 만나고 싶어하는 특이한 박개인 역으로 연기변신에 성공했다.

Source: SPN E-Daily

Guest cofioca

^ C, those are lovely captures!!

These PIFF images were reposted by Shining Ye-jin and uploaded Barunson before. This time, BE just put a watermark on each. :lol:

But, since it's year end, it's nice to recollect some 2010 highlights until we hear from her again :

5245681998_592c084613_b.jpg

5245081063_0e7f532202_b.jpg

5245086171_d1882bc69f_b.jpg

5245086941_88ca1646c1_b.jpg

5245087577_687f7e4749_b.jpg

5245691882_0a14881a58_b.jpg

5245092015_56a36ac1a1_b.jpg

Credits as labelled and reposted from Shining Ye-jin

Btw,I noticed DC peeps are also quiet lately...

YUP!!! Until we hear from her again.. ^_^

by the way, how is your back reading doing? hahaha :lol:

I hope your brain is not getting heavy with all those info and all. :D

Guest cofioca

^Heehee, I'm not at that point yet. Thankfully. Don't worry, I get a leg up once in a while. :lol:

[CLEBUS POLL UPDATE - December 9, 2010]

:unsure: Oh my, SYJ now trails behind the other actress whom I still could hardly recognize:

5246744612_468ea3382d_b.jpg

^ I checked past less than 24 hours and she still leads for like 200 0r 300... Sooo sad. :(

Baidu thinks boths shoots have same location? Whatcha think?

5246722972_258548353f.jpg

aww, miss my pumpkin couple! The wall is both grey but texture is different. I really like her makeup at PIFF fantasy event. There is this one for Singles where they made her eyes so black I hated the makeup there but this one is just awesome! She doesn't need a lot, just a little to accentuate her beauty not cover it. Thanks for the photo retrospective, I guess we'll hear more from her soon.

Guest cofioca

^ Hello JC, glad to see you again. :) I really wish Ye-jin would win Best Actress and Pumpkin Pair as Best Couple at the year-end awards but I'm not so sure on MBC's process. Do you have any idea of it? Like, when will we get to know the list of nominees?   

Btw, do you know the full name of the actress who overtook SYJ's votes in the Clebus poll? I wonder who she is. Her face is familiar though.

~SK View Print Ad Shoot will be Ye-jin's agenda for tomorrow:

8.jpg

9.jpg

Credits to BE and DC

wah! that was a big leap for her..she is familiar yeah..

Rox, would you mind putting the link on her official FB?, I guess it would help if we put there the link from time to time hihihi

some people might be able to vote..thanks! I have so much annoyance with my line already :wacko:

I am crossing my fingers for PT, hope they win so we will be able to see the pumpkin couple again.. :wub:

JC: yeah, she looks best when she has fewer make up on..

Guest cofioca

^ Ah, I get the picture now. Thanks, Cherrysmile.gif

Anyway, HJE is still the prime candidate with 1333 votes while SYJ is almost close again with 1238 votes. Fighting, SYJ! wink.gif

~A glimpse of her SK View print ad shoot today:

5194897790_fd3e9329d8_s.jpg http://plixi.com/p/62036096

SK Engineering & Construction is now shooting print ad at the 2nd floor ~ beautiful! Son Ye-jin!!

지금은 SK건설 2차 지면광고 촬영중~ 이쁘다! 손예진!!

5248080235_437e725204_z.jpg

via DC

Rox, i cant wait to see the whole pics..heheh..beautiful!

I have not been feeling well lately, due to the weather I guess..hihihi

thanks Rox for keeping us updated!

i posted again the poll's link on her FB hahaha..I am gonna keep pestering them until they vote!! tongue2.gif

Guest cofioca

^Hello C. Although I'm guessing we'll  only be seeing the whole print ad next year, I'm still excited! :w00t:

Btw, her Ohui CF from last month hasn't been released right? :unsure:

As for the poll, yeah that's the best we can do. But gosh, I'm afraid the poll might end tonight...  :o I saw the Clebus  homepage and remembered there were two dates in there: December 12 and  14. Not so sure which is which as regards to the poll deadline.

Currently:

HJE: 1139

SYJ:1242

Please standby: http://clebus.com/po...%9F%B0%ED%8A%B8

~Speaking of polls and surveys, SYJ leads in this one:

5248683004_bc44aeb7a7.jpg

^ Do you gals have an idea? DC posted this. I think it's related to Christmas but I'm not sure whether this is old or new poll.

Sis, really cold lately but not so much here...Eeek!...Anyway, take some rest and get well very very soon! :) Or else it will be very lonesome here my dear. :(