Son Ye-Jin 손예진 [Drama “Thirty-Nine” (JTBC/NETFLIX)]

Helena

cris14, love your artworks that Ko Soo/syh one is hot. Too bad they didn't interact at all in their movie.

I really like the website Sonyejin LOve, lots of cool videoclips but I can't see anything about the 31st blue dragon. I bet she'll be there and I hope Ko Soo wins for best newcomer, after all, when they presented last year she said she hoped he would win for 'White Night" next year and Ko Soo smiled and said "yes, I would like to receive it" with his shy smile.

My favorite blue dragon is 2007, loved her dress and I'm trying to find the broadcast of that show b/c I also love SYJ and SSH and they were sitting together.

From that article, Eerie/Chilling Romance will start filming in December or pre- production will begin then.

Hope this is true!

jc: oh i hope you'd find that clip real soon.. :mellow: and thanks for appreciating the artworks..and also, can't thank you enough for translating for us, finally! i've been waiting for someone to help us with translations and here you came...thanks! :D

kevin and vegaspink! hello again! hahahah SYJYEH ship, I will be boarding with you guys..hahaha LMK has good taste indeed!

and yes kevin, we all hope the movie with LMK pushes through. this will be a new character for yejin and we are very excited to this...

dalisay! HELLO and WELCOME!!! glad you visited and posted! keep the posts coming... :lol:

mmym25: hehehe, you are very much welcome dear! i know you are working on one of her fansites as well. so thank you so much for the effort..

all: just wait for a little time and the first page will finally be polished!..right rox? hihihi

Guest cofioca

^^ Cris and all, yep, not to worry my dearies. We'll definitely revamp the first page. wub.gif And my current sideline is backreading! Keke.

Mona, great idea! We should definitely be making that up. Cris and Mmym has awesome suggestion: Son Ye Jin International! cool.gif

But how do we call ourselves in everyday affair?

Should we then address one another as friends/ fellows/ diplomats /envoys or something like those? tongue.gif Let me know of your ideas too, girls. 

Kevin and Vegaspink, so happy to see both frequently dropping by. Thanks and much appreciated your support. And you can always count on us to cheer for YEH. YEHSYJ tandem rocks! Till your next posts! biggrin.gif

Welcome to Dalisay biggrin.gif Wish you would enjoy your stay here with us and looking forward to your next posts!

Mmym, hi there. Hope to see you again! happy.gif

JC, w00t.gif I'm always grateful you. I just wish you never get tired of my requests. sweatingbullets.gif Thanks a lot. We're no longer that clueless...

In line with Son Ye Jin International thingy, there's a related good news recently published and it talks about her official Facebook fan page well, I'm new there) and how diverse it is with fans coming from nearly 15 countries across the globe and I think it also says something like Ye Jin is happily surprised to know she have fans, even from Kwait! Woohoo!

Below is the article with pardon, a very rough wacko.gif translation. So hopefully, JC dearie can elaborate and enlighten us further with key points of this write-up and the title too?. Many many thanks in advance.

Btw, Eerie Romance is mentioned once again ph34r.gif and we just need to hear Ye Jin say 'No doubt, I will be doing it'. rolleyes.gif

And geez seeing those photos, suddenly missed her photoshoots...

newspaper.gif November 17, 2010

손예진에게 쿠웨이트 팬이? 페이스북에 15개국 팬 '위엄'

Kuwait to Son Ye-jin fan? Facebook in 15 countries in the Pan 'majesty'

5184273712_150b5f3f6c_b.jpg

Son Ye-jin fashion magazine published by the Facebook pictorial tiles Instruments B-cut. Photo: Son Ye-jin facebook

5184275022_453e00bda8_b.jpg

Son Ye-jin fashion magazine published by the Facebook pictorial tiles Instruments B-cut. Photo: Son Ye-jin facebook

Son Ye-jin in 15 countries through a global social network have to communicate and attract the fans.

Son Ye-jin and proactive communication with overseas fans last June for the world to open social networking service Facebook, drama, and pictorial B-cut a variety of private-cut picture has been unveiled. He and the agency side, the contentsof supporters to raise the activity overseas fans are two people in Englishand Chinese character of the place beonyeokgeul, Asiaand the English fans are too aggressive appeal. 

Son Ye-jin in the last nine days directly on the Facebook posting, "go off and travel a lot while I read books at home, so well rested Idle. Soon good work , and worrying a lot, so I'm going to show sooner or later You're gonna tell you, "said whereabouts was even released.

Son Ye-jin on the Facebook seems to love him as much as five million people follow the leads to the fans. Son Ye-jin that recognition built originally aimed at Asian North Face made, but recentlythe country was to convince the pool of fans around the world. Son Ye-jin said that "in Asia, as well as fans from all over Europe and the United States and Son Ye-jin got to leave a personal message marvelous. Nearly 15 countries have gathered quite an assortment of fans," he said. In addition, "a friend of facebook the most memory, which remains in Kuwait fan. Kuwaitis did not expect to be a fan of Son Ye-jin, "he said with joy.

5184275568_5d6cb9e4dc_b.jpg

Son Ye-jin from the Facebook 'personal preference' unreleased photos. Photo: Son Ye-jin facebook

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and MBC 'personal taste' with the rest after the closing of the finished film 'creepy love' to be resumed. 'Eerie romance' as a mystery romance comic drama, Son Ye-jin to see the ghost abilitiesdue to the worldand plays the disconnected lives of women. Official "end of November to take full-fledged plunge. Totally different appearanceto demonstrate the readyare you in the middle of expectationseven better, "he said.

http://sports.chosun...ceDate=20101117

Credit to Sports Chosun &Google translate

newspaper.gif November 17, 2010

손예진, 페이스북으로 ‘전세계 5만여명 팬’과 소통

Son Ye-jin, and Facebook as 'persons in the world like 5' and communication

Son Ye-jin to learn from the Facebook country fan, but can not communicate with foreign fans.

Son Ye-jin and social networking service (SNS) through Facebook Korean, English, Chinese character to fans around the world, newsof the charge is high. Son Ye-jin in Hangul on the Facebook posting, the foreign fans and 2 others will appear again translated into English and Chinese character. 

Son Ye-jin from the north face of the fan communication about 50,000 people and nationalities, not only in Korea but in China, including the United States is diverse. Two siteswith entertainment and Son Ye-jin and Barunson operationsand Son Ye-jin and say hello to express publicly the whereabouts agency side recently recorded pictorialphotos and updates. 

Son Ye-jin in the past through Nov. 9 in anything North Face, "Hi, I'm your Son Ye-jin. Facebook's scrapbook for the first time. I would come to North Face to leave a good post thank you. I am now the work is contemplating a break in I read books at home while attending and traveling a lot Idle was so well rested. I'm going to show a lot of good work to you soon, so sooner or later you'll get worried, "he revealed the whereabouts.

"In addition she suddenly turned very cold weather is too cold, careful and always smiling and a lot of warm bodies sigil," said said hello to the fans. 

Meanwhile, the sequel to Son Ye-jin starred in a movie with actors Immigration tile 'eerie romance' (Director hwanginho) to selectsaid. In the movie, Son Ye-jin to see the ghost abilities as marginal to the damage, give the world and plays a woman living disconnected. 

http://www.newsen.co...011171439011001

Credit to Newsen

rox, well I've been following her official FB and yes they are right..there are people who leaves messages in different languages..feels good! I am actually a regular commenter in her FB and i've been posting wallpapers also..just to let her know what fans think..hehehe

how should we address ourselves?...so hard! jc, what does her name means in english by the way? i tried google trans but it's jean-hand something hahahaha :lol::blink::crazy:

almost done with your request dear..just wait for a little more time.. ;)

Guest cofioca

Hello cris, thanks you soo much in advance for the banners!  Excited to see them!! blush.gif

I've been thinking of something that might be related to her or that symbolizes her. But, maybe I'll reorganize later and rethink if those are decent ideas to share with all of you. tongue.gif But firstly, let's seek JC's hangul advice. 

Btw, I've seen your artworks there yesternight. I'm sure other SYJ fans are happy to see them as well.happy.gif

Also, have you gals read or heard this news already? 

An official from Barunson informed DC fans that SYJ's site has been revamped!! w00t.gif

mailbox.gif Here's the message from Fanny Fink: 

Hello ~ This is Barunson enterprise!

November 17 yejin's official website has been newly reopened.!

Yet to see a little part of your hand, but to give you more quickly seodulreotseupnida opening.

Come visit the newly opened trail much more gonghome leave me a favor also deuryeoyo yejinssi cheer ~ ~

If you have questions or requests, especially corrections, as well as galleries in gonghom CLUB-Q & A I leave, so check and change faster than is possible. ^ ^

Animated by a new website so that you try to make it!

Bless those galleries and, today, have a nice day ~ ~

안녕하세요~바른손엔터입니다!!

11월17일 예진씨의 공식 홈페이지가 새롭게 리뉴얼 오픈이 되었습니다.!

아직 조금씩 손을 봐야하는 부분이 있지만 보다 빨리 보여 드리기 위해 오픈을 서둘렀습니다.

새롭게 오픈한 공홈에 많이 놀러 오셔서 흔적 많이 남겨주시고, 예진씨 응원도 부탁드려요~~

특히나 정정사항이나 요청사항 있으시면 갤러리뿐만 아니라 공홈 CLUB-Q& A에 꼭 남겨주세요, 그래야 보다 빠르게 확인이되고 변경이 가능합니다.^^

살아 움직이는 새로운 홈페이지가 되도록 여러분들이 만들어 주세요!!

갤러리분들 감기 조심하시고, 오늘도 즐거운 하루 되세요~~

arrow.gif The Newly Refurbished Son Ye Jin Official Website

With this, it is but right we edit the first page. Heeheee

From DC as well... smile.gif 

filmstrip.gif Some old and some new shots for her recent Chatelaine collection:

5184666132_44624a90c8_b.jpg

5184668508_822a68058e_b.jpg

5184667408_5a2390ab9b_b.jpg

5184666324_9b94007935_b.jpg

5184070009_645a41a896_b.jpg

5184071199_4bfa8c26c2_b.jpg

5184067875_9d9dbf606b_b.jpg

5184669894_95cfa4ea5d_b.jpg

5184668402_bd7f9637d0_b.jpg

Credits to SYJ DC

OH WOW!!! Such a great new!!! thanks rox! now I wanna do Sonyejin International Official website..tsk! -_- don't know how!!!! :lol: anyone? so freakin' itchy to do artworks for that, if only...

Guest cofioca

^ Cris dear, love it. Yay now to Barunson!! Thanks to them for finally giving Ye-jin ssi's official site a makeover plus added feedback/Q&A feature .  cool.gif

Unfortunately downside is, can't access some other stuff from the site. tears.gif Does anyone know how to register?  I'm so cluelessph34r.gif 

Anyway, it would be so great if that happens. wub.gif I think and based on the recent write-ups, her international fans are ever increasing. Must say thanks to Personal Taste as well for airing in different countries. 

We, int'l fans, must join forces and resources for this to materialize...

Also, I know (and am glad) you'd be nonstop on your creation of artworks, simply, since YJ is a great muse! Kekeke. 

Below is her schedule and OMG, waiting for the release of her Ohui CF and Allure mag shoots!! w00t.gifw00t.gif

5184915826_a6743da14f_z.jpg

5184942444_62ab6e50bb_z.jpg

Credit to SYJ Official Site @Barunson

rox, tried registering before but I cannot..you have to be in korea area i guess..you can go to barunsonenter.com main site, that's what i did, maybe you can find your way through Google trans..

so excited for Allure mag and new cf too! :w00t:

Guest cofioca

^ Aigooo, is that so? blink.gif I guess that's why we have her official facebook page to cater international fans but an official english version wouldn't hurt, right? rolleyes.gif

pushpin.gif Navigating through the new site

house.gif HOME #1

5186220970_3ca6eaf17c_b.jpg

5186222702_be840e1685_b.jpg

house.gif HOME #2

5185658941_fd482f6888_b.jpg

5186222532_66123d57da_b.jpg

notebook.gif PROFILE

5185622251_94061fffa0_b.jpg

notebook.gif PROFILE - Favorites (this is cute)

5185622393_f599c79847_b.jpg

tv.gif FILMOGRAPHY - Movies

5186225992_cf1cc3385d_b.jpg

tv.gif FILMOGRAPHY - Dramas

5186226224_6ff3b0dd65_b.jpg

filmstrip.gif B-CAST - Star Clip News and Paparazzi

5185626975_fce8c3755e_b.jpg

camera.gif GALLERY - Clips (CFs), Brochures, and many more

5186228844_4756d07f67_b.jpg

newspaper.gif NEWS 

5185628389_c77210a848_b.jpg

clipboard.gif CLUB - Schedule, Letters from Ye Jin, Q&A

5185628509_c49dc14e14_b.jpg

Credit to Barunson and Baidu

Guest cofioca

^ You are very welcomed my chingu and you know very well this our ultimate pleasure! tongue.gif Knowing how inspired you are these days, I'm super eager to see your next batch of artworks... 

[sYJ at this week's High Cut: Mag Scans]

5186402369_a66c1b5a06.jpg

5187001760_9b6a04d983.jpg

5186401761_825e717922.jpg

Credit to SYJ DC

Guest cofioca

greetings10.gif Hello there cris and shane

[Allure Fashion & Feature, November 2010] 

Actors on the Red Carpet Line

RED CARPET MOMENT

010105030002107011.jpg

Pusan International Film Festival was held on the 15th last month. Of course, in the beginning of the film festival, the red carpet unfurled. Pusan International Film Festival as a place to catch the world, while on the line on the red carpet for an actor is showing more and more refined look.  

열다섯 번째 부산국제영화제가 열렸다.

부산국제영화제가 세계적인 축제로 자리 잡는 동안, 레드 카펫 위에 선 배우들은 점점 더 세련된 모습을 보여주고 있다.

6. Son Ye-jin 

Whole Sequin flashed a beautifully decorated dress. Had the length of flowing material in sequins...

손예진 전체가 시퀸으로 장식된 드레스는 아름답게 반짝거렸다.

온통 시퀸 소재인 데다 치렁치렁한 길이었다면 부담스러웠을 텐데, 미니드레스를 선택한 것도 훌륭하다.

Credit to Allure Korea

Guest cofioca

Hi Kutu, you are very welcomed! Btw, are you in Korea right now? If you are, then according to Cris, you can be able to officially join at the official site and fully access it. :w00t:  Unfortunately C and I couldn't because we live from a different side of the world. :wacko:  In case you have successfully registered, please do keep us posted here dearie. :P

Indeed, Ye-jin ssi is always looking heavenly flawless and elegant and grows with so much more beauty, in and out as she age! :wub:  As an artist, we can feel how much passion she has for her craft and we can see how much versatility she has had proven all these years!

In that regard, is it all fine with you girls that I changed the thread description? (For the first post, still consolidating...and sidelining on backreading,:rolleyes: thanks for the patience.) Would love to know what you think and if you have suggestions, too!  ;)

Also to every SYJ lover, I would just like to reopen the topic on what we should call one another here? Eh? My chingus for Son Ye Jin International, I'm excited to know all your ideas, comments, and suggestions! It would be great if we have a consensus for this! :D

Lastly, goodies for all~~ let's cherish and enjoy once more.... blush.gif

[Chatelaine Photoshoot]

~clearer versions

5189502627_12a94f2595_b.jpg

5189503937_7be1c8febc_b.jpg

5189504641_f3b2130537_b.jpg

Credits to Yisunch Naver Blog

Thanks for bringing those over. I looked at Barunson and it seems like there is a bunch of clips there, I especially want to see White night poster shoot. Can you only access them if you are in korea? maybe we should petition her FB to post those videos for her international fans? Also, do you have a link to her website? is it barunson? Thanks in advance for your help.

Guest cofioca

Hi JCsmile.gif This is the exact link for Ye-jin's official site: http://www.barunsonenter.com/hamil/

Yup,  I think only someone from Korea can access other sections such as Letters from Ye Jin, Free board etc. wacko.gif 

By the way, I've read on the news section, http://www.barunsone...ext=&intnum=240 the same article from Sports Chosun which mainly discusses about  SYJ's Facebook  international fans . 

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and MBC 'personal taste' with the rest after the closing of the finished film 'creepy love' to be resumed. 'Eerie romance' as a mystery romance comic drama, Son Ye-jin to see the ghost abilitiesdue to the worldand plays the disconnected lives of women. Official "end of November to take full-fledged plunge. Totally different appearanceto demonstrate the readyare you in the middle of expectations even better, "he said.

http://sports.chosun...ceDate=20101117

Credit to Sports Chosun &Google translate

Interestingly, it also mentions Eerie Romance there. happy.gif So, does this mean it's really pretty much confirmed that she'll do Eerie Romance? Can we take it as that? Hope you can enlighten us again on this part. Thanks! wink.gif

Hello Vegaspink, glad you liked that shoot. I will bring some more in awhile... happy.gif

jc: actually, frustrates me a lot that i cannot open any vids there, specially the white night shoot!!!. :angry: you can only open them if you are a member/registered..aiggoo..i cannot even register! if you can register there since you understand korean fully, you can read the rules correctly please do so. but if you can't then that would be very understandable dear..yeah I think we should make a petition to post her vids from there to FB..

rox, have you received my email? i sent them already..

about the name, i've been thinking SYJ'ers would do hehehe (honestly, i couldn't think of any.. :lol: )...and nice one with the new tag line! agree with that..hahaha