[variety] Idol League(대격돌 아이돌리그)

KBSJoy EJW&UKISS vs MHJ&ZE:A

ScreenShot032-2.jpg

Airing Time : Tuesday 12:10AM

Episode List

Episode 1 (100504) : [introduction, Mission : UKISS's rugby tackle vs Z:EA's street dance] MVP : ZEA's Dongjoon

Episode 2 (100511) : [Mission : UKISS's Cola CF vs ZEA's Yucky Food] MVP : UKISS's Kevin

Episode 3 (100518) : [Mission : UKISS's crazy karaoke vs ZEA's Clothes Clip on face] MVP : UKISS's Soohyun

Episode 4 (100525) : [Mission : UKISS's carzy sauna vs ZEA's Cheerleading Choreo] MVP : ZEA's Minwoo

Episode 5 (100601) : [Mission : UKISS's win over KSY vs ZEA's mission in Lotte World & Annoucement of Winner voted by viewers : ZE:A

Episode 6 (100609) : [ZE:A's Party & Minwoo's Secret Camera]

Episode 7 (100622) : [introduced : ZEA F4,ZEA V,DNA,FCUZ]

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow cool!

hey everyone :D

Idol League's permanent guests are ZE:A & U-Kiss only?? will there be any other groups?

although i like these 2 groups more. :P

just wanted to know as i'm curious. ;)

well. just to add some gifs i've saved from EP 2. *all ZE:A* :D

1273595148_b1.gif

^ Kwanghee eating some kind of "nose" thingy? if i'm not wrong. lol

1273595148_b2.gif

^ Kevin laughing so happily!

1273595148_b10.gif

1273595148_b6.gif

1273595148_b11.gif

^ that's really disgusting.. *the food* @@

1273595148_b12.gif

^ Hyungshik's reaction after having a sip of the super spicy soup. XD

1273595148_b14.gif

^ OMG!!! Maknae Dongjun's sexy lips after drinking the soup! :wub:

1273595148_x2.gif

^ Heechul trying out the lemon juice. haha!

1273595148_x7.gif

^ *the man* Siwan drank the lemon juice in 1 shot!

1273595148_x9.gif

^ went crazy after drinking that. :lol:

credits: zeabyzea9

^

OMG thank you for the gifs <3 LOL poor boys~ out all of that the lemon juice was the best XD puahaha~ just imagine that~

and the thing that kwanghee had to eat was skate fish nose~ it is supposed to be so nasty XD 1n2d guys have eaten them~ it wasnt a pretty sight haha

Guest boonorbane

it looks like a really fun show, it's not all about soccer. i hope someone subs this variety show. i love both u-kiss and zea. btw, where are mblaq and f.cuz?

Guest himekohimura

this is an awesome show. I really like it ^^ Especially since I'm a huge Heejun fan ^^

I would love to get this subbed since i have a hard time understanding spoken korean (reading it is fine, though, which is weird but true) if anyone wants to do the trans, i can time or w/e. XD

@sanosano i too thought at first that they are going to have different idols everyweek,but i think its going to be UKISS vs ZEA all the way~ i hope they could mix the team up and challenge each other~ it would be so much fun~

i guess this show is going to be the show UKISS n ZEA have instead of others like idol army n stuff~ i am loving it that they could learn variety from EJW n MHJ~

it looks like a really fun show, it's not all about soccer. i hope someone subs this variety show. i love both u-kiss and zea. btw, where are mblaq and f.cuz?

this is totally another show~the soccer show is aired on MTV~ :)

Guest FAM3

LOL I love this show so much i even watch it w/o subs!

Though of course it would be better and 10x funnier if i knew what they were talking about.

I hope they can invite more idols to this show! I would love to see F.T Island in it, though i doubt they would get invited since they're promoting in Japan now.

Since SuJu is starting to promote their 4th Album, i think it would be COOL if they could appear on this show too! WITH ZE:A! Then my dreams would just come true~~

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k453/gr...73595148_x9.gif

Anyways i LOLed so hard at the part Siwan suddenly became crazy after drinking the lemonade(?) drink. Its so funny cause he usually remains cool and calm but then suddenly he start growling and biting off the lemons at the side! HAHAHA

^ THAT would be soooooo awesoooomeee~~ <333

the Third episode is supposed to be broadcasted today, right? (or it already is? xD)

I'm really waiting patiently for download links to come~

what's better than Xander being crazy wearing a wig (plus other U-KISS members xD)

and ZE:A guys clipping their faces(it must've hurt a lot ._.)~~~~ :3

my highlight of ep. 2 will always be Kwanghee's girl scream.. it never left my mind and in need of replaying at least once everyday xDDDDD

Guest janeeeee

i am loving this show! the games they have are actually quite entertaining, and the missions the groups give to each other. i was just wondering if it's going to be ZE:A vs. U-Kiss for the entire show series? or is the idol groups going to change? thanks for all the links!

Guest cheffuri

I really want to watch this with english subs... But I'm watching it even without the subs! hehehe :D

I hope that there will be a subbing team for this...

Archived