[variety] Idol League(대격돌 아이돌리그)

gaietyparodyfour@yt got suspended !!!!! so sad ..

but he/she actually make another channel for us who was watching this show .. thanks a lot !!!! XD

u can search for the name gaietyparodyshow ..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

actually me too~ i loved both teams,but i thought ukiss was going to win~ the winner was chosen by viewers vote in the website~ but since i am watching the show aactually for EJW&MHJ haha as long as they are there,i dont care which team wins as long as they are there~

now i am wondering what will they do next week~ they say that next week its going to be all new things~ maybe a new group? i dont think ZEA is going to be on next week~

Guest green.teax

If anyone is able to read Chinese, there are Chinese subs on youtube.

They can be found if you search under "idol league 中字"

Guest sammypoopp

i really love this show, its hard to find full episodes on youtube because alot of ppl uploaded them and stuff T_T but i found alot of sites where you can download them im so happy!! thanks to everyone who contributed on this thread... i'll watch this show even w/o subs i love it that much!! ^_^

Link to MystarieSubs forum ---> http://z7.invisionfree.com/mystariesubs/index.php?

i become a member already and thanks to gaietyparodyfour who uplaod the shows in youtube and now become 1 of the subbing team for this show in that forum ..

thanks a bunch .. will await for most patience XD

• 3 weeks later...

Episode 1 already bein gsubbed by EmpireChildren subs team .. thanks to them XD

Part 1 :

There is 5 part, so u can check it there ..

so my comment after watching this show with subs .. it was really fun XD .. with the 2 funny MC and also the new idols who jokes around with them .. love this show so much now XD

Archived