[Drama 2010] Giant 자이언트

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jobogae

I didn't realize that this drama is 50 episodes until now! When I watched the first few episodes, I just felt East of Eden all over again .... which wasn't great (except for the young East of Eden/Kim Bum part though!) However, it's reversed for me here. I enjoy watching the adult episodes more. Park Jin Hee <3<3

Guest dlgudwn_94

can someone tell me why the order of the episode is like kind of odd?

isn't it supposed to be like episode 1 on monday, 2 on tuesday, like that?

Guest lucky_moon

can someone tell me why the order of the episode is like kind of odd?

isn't it supposed to be like episode 1 on monday, 2 on tuesday, like that?

cuz they aired ep1 & 2 on the same day on Monday May, 5th and the next day ep3 was aired.

Guest jobogae

Does anybody know what happened to the baby? I wonder if I skipped that part some where? By the way, Kim Soo Hyun is such a great and HOT find here!

Guest mijoo-pearl

Does anybody know what happened to the baby? I wonder if I skipped that part some where? By the way, Kim Soo Hyun is such a great and HOT find here!

The baby is suffer from severe malnutrition, Gangmo cannot care him anymore so he is leave him to the orphanage. Before that, he is named him as Lee Junmo. Poor him..

Guest jobogae

The baby is suffer from severe malnutrition, Gangmo cannot care him anymore so he is leave him to the orphanage. Before that, he is named him as Lee Junmo. Poor him..

Thanks! Obviously I missed that part when I skipped. It doesn't look like they will mention the baby in the future. I can't wait for episode 10! I don't know how Park Jin Hee would become evil ... the actress playing her mom, Kim Su Hyung, is so young and beautiful. I guess a lot can develop in 50 episodes!

Guest JEYEF

Thanks! Obviously I missed that part when I skipped. It doesn't look like they will mention the baby in the future. I can't wait for episode 10! I don't know how Park Jin Hee would become evil ... the actress playing her mom, Kim Su Hyung, is so young and beautiful. I guess a lot can develop in 50 episodes!

I also think that they wouldn't include the baby's story.

I can't imagine how Jeong Yeon will become evil here, coz she seems bubbly and nice at this point of the story.

e63toz.jpg

243qgj9.jpg

1sfk3q.jpg

dpe8nk.jpg

According to this news article, this scene will be in Episode 11.

2zp8c1z.jpg

5dvybm.jpg

hs2n9l.jpg

160powh.jpg

15pr0c6.jpg

xksshs.jpg

o02ng3.jpg

awb0pd.jpg

Credit: as tagged

Larger pics at- http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_i...vMenuId=1012504

News link- http://news.nate.com/view/20100604n20377

There will be no Giant episodes on June 14, 15 & 21 because of the World Cup :( , but there will be an episode on June 22.

This week: Episode 10-11

June 14-15: World Cup

June 21: World Cup

June 22: Episode 12

Guest JEYEF

News link- http://news.nate.com/view/20100604n20377

There will be no Giant episodes on June 14, 15 & 21 because of the World Cup :( , but there will be an episode on June 22.

This week: Episode 10-11

June 14-15: World Cup

June 21: World Cup

June 22: Episode 12

Ahhh... This is sad! :(

We have to wait for 2 weeks.

Guest purpleZ

This shared file or folder link has been removed.

help me~~~~

Hi, it could be that the files expired after a certain period of time. I'll check with semi-fly.

Archived