takoyaki anyone?

Guest traveler

Guest Swtess

Love it. The place I've been to puts cheese in it, which makes it even better. I can't eat more than 6 of it though since it gets sickening after a while

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -xoHoneyBee

That looks so yummy o:

I don't think i've every tried it x3. I hope i do someday, though o:

Guest bubblepeach

I'm absolutely a bit disgusted with eating octopus but somehow I don't mind takoyaki. Maybe because the meat is diced in small sizes so it doesn't look like it's original shape anymore =P

But yeah, I love takoyaki ^^

Guest sus

omg this stuff is the bomb!!

its basicalli the onli thing i eat with the mayo .. since i dun realli like mayo :S

but yea its delicious!

Guest akia_025

I so love this food~ Though I don't eat it with mayo. And I only eat the seafood one. ^^

Guest vip_gd

lovess it

there's a shop nearby my school that sells it

it's a heavy snack

i thought i can eat all but i can only eat 3 out of 6

Guest Soshii_love

These taste delicious, i ate it once in a Japanese food stand place.

it was so yummyy especially the sauce and when its freshly mad.

Guest IXY

Mmmmm. I have the Starfy game, and it has a mini game to see how many of these you can make. :)

My record is only 31... hahah.

They look exactly like that, hahah.

Guest Curly

I'm absolutely a bit disgusted with eating octopus but somehow I don't mind takoyaki. Maybe because the meat is diced in small sizes so it doesn't look like it's original shape anymore =P

But yeah, I love takoyaki ^^

same here!!!! lol

i tried them once 2 years ago. i wish i could get them in my city somehow. T_T they are just too yummy ><

Guest iyagi

ffffffffff look so good that picture LOL.

I've never had ~real~ takoyaki before, but I'm hoping to get to try something close when I go to Hong Kong this summer. I had something that was kind of like takoyaki when we vacationed in Cali and went to Little Tokyo, but it wasn't as pretty as the OP's picture. Was still good tho C:

Guest krnbaby

I loveee takoyaki! Maybe I should try to learn how to make it... I always eat it at Shoya Izakaya (Atlanta, GA)

Archived