takoyaki anyone?

Guest traveler

Guest Lothringen

Takoyaki is my favorite Japanese street food (and it's also my comfort food). It's the octopus that makes me want to eat more. A takoyaki without octopus is a lie :|

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gunsong

Oh takoyaki~ A Japanese supermarket by my house has people from Japan come over and make them during their summer festival and we always get it if we're ever there. They also have okonomiyaki. YUM.

• 1 year later...
Guest juwiee

i can not wait to go to japan for new years and eat takoyaki like crazyyy! we dont many places where i live that sells these so im pretty excited. they taste sooo amazing!

Guest kbarr88

I love takoyaki! A favorite snack of mine. My mom buys the frozen ones and we pop it in the microwave (or oven for 15 min) and enjoy with tonkatsu sauce. kewpie mayo, and pickled ginger. *stomach growls*

Guest rosebanks123

I really love takoyaki it's on of my favorite especially if there a lot of octopus cubes on it. It's healthy too because it mainly made up of vegetables.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest calendar

I LOVE takoyaki! PXI love all the flavors I've tried (probably because I haven't tried the weird "special ingredient" ones at my favorite cafe with takoyaki~ they have the weirdest ingredients, like, orange marmalade and the like, which is really weird because takoyaki is octopus)~~~ mmmmmmmmm

Guest minjjangxx1846

One of my cousins LOVES takoyaki. When I was in the Philippines, I went out to dinner with her, my dad, and another one of my cousins. We were waiting in line to eat at Gerry's Grill and you know how in the Philippines, the restaurants are in the malls? So the waiting area is outside in like, the 'hall' area of the mall where all the entrances were. My cousin knew we were gonna eat, but there was a takoyaki stand right near us and I could see her side-glancing at it and it was so adorable because she really wanted some but she didn't wanna ditch us. She ended up getting some anyway because it was a long wait lol

Archived