[Variety] HaHa Mong Show 하하몽 쇼

Guest lucky_moon

Guest gwapa_ko

Thanks much for the link! =) The first episode was hilarious! hhahaa!

> 2AM being bombarded by their so called "moms".

> Jinwoon being dragged out of his bed.

> 2AM singing in a sleepy state. Hahha!

Jinwoon ♥ Seulong ♥

I love MC Mong! ♥

Hope they're gonna have a second episode. =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HeLLAsian

Thanks you for the preview, but it's that mean we are not going to see what's happen to 2AM ? when they are washing clothes outdoor ?

Guest sunny_dance

@HeLLAsian

i'm not sure. i haven't seen any 2AM cuts floating around yet.

speaking of ep. 2, no torrents yet? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtqioaOXzwM

V

V

@nicha1980 and @semi-fly:

i've been stalking checking aigo, cashew, everywhere for it...THANKS! :D

Guest dotdotdot.

Woah wait, episode 1?

What happened to the very very first episode with Dae Sung and then it got discontinued for awhile?

Well... hope that any subbing team can take this show. Because, iBigBang and Time2Sub only subbed cuts, not full episode. And i don't want to register in forums like "you need 50 posts to download" only for a cut... :tears:

I'm a member of many forums for watching my favorite shows (full ep or cuts). And i understand their hard work to subbing korean variety shows. I'll wait the necessary time for watch this show with english subs. There’s no rush for it...

Pilot episode (w/ Daesung & Seungri) have chinese subs in YT and chinese streamings...

Guest sunny_dance

Thanks you for the preview, but it's that mean we are not going to see what's happen to 2AM ? when they are washing clothes outdoor ?

there's no continuation of that episode. the preview for ep. 3 showed KARA in the mother request segment.

Woah wait, episode 1?

What happened to the very very first episode with Dae Sung and then it got discontinued for awhile?

i believe that was just a pilot episode - to test the waters, so to speak.

i think they'll have interchangeable MCs with Haha and Mong as the main MCs of the show.

Guest chopper!

hm, i didn't think the pilot ep was that bad lol, guess whenever idols are a main on a show, it turns bad XD just shows, a show shouldn't contain all idols. glad they added some comedy pack like nayoung and gil.

lols, haha and mc mong were so happy when they gave them a second chance tho x)

i spot dongmin and mr eagle eyes in the preview!~

so the whole concept of this show is like...making a MV for the guest? like a funny one...and the guest chooses the director for it?

i like the 'you shouldn't live like that' segment where the people rap to the guest XD

this show isn't bad, but it isn't that great either keke.

well of course this is their first show being main MC without ppl to guide them,or help them to guide a whole show~ it was not bad,but it was not that good either~ but i am still going to watch the show~ it seems really fun and this week it already have a great direction,way better than the pilot~ so i am waiting for next week~ see whats in store for us~ <3 

Guest dq1406

finally the show is back U :w00t:

I was thinking are they going to comeback or not

ep 2 was funny even thou I didnt understand it :lol:

I hope there will be subteam for this show :(

Guest sunny_dance

MC Mong describes his new show as “unfocused and messy”

photo125391.jpg

Korean singer and TV personality MC Mong has said that the appeal of his new variety show “Haha Mong Show” is that it is “unfocused and messy.”

“Haha Mong Show” is a new variety show starring singers Haha and MC Mong, known for their sense of humor as well as musical talent, as the main emcees.

“After the pilot broadcast on May 1, the most number of viewers said that the show was ‘unfocused and messy,’” said MC Mong at the show’s press conference, held at SBS Seoul office on Tuesday.

“So we thought about how to make it unmessy and focused but we figured that it means we should not talk and we should not be the show’s emcees, hence we will try to use the ways we lack in this to approach viewers with something fresh and new..”

He asked for the viewers’ support, saying ” Please don’t jump to conclusions even if we lack in some things and believe that we have potential.”

photo125393.jpg

MC Mong, whose real name is Shin Dong-hyun, made his debut in 1998 as a member of hip hop group People Crew.

He gained fame after appearing in popular sitcom “Nonstop 4″ (MBC, 2003) and kicked off his solo career with the debut album “180 Degrees” (2004), which produced the smash hit single “Letter to You.”

He has also made numerous TV show appearances, most notably as a regular cast member in KBS2 TV’s popular reality-based variety show “1 Night 2 Days.”

“Haha Mong Show” will premiere in Korea on July 4, with top Korean singer Lee Hyori featuring as the guest.

photo125392.jpg

Reporter : Ko Jae-wan star

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878

Source: 10asia.co.kr

Photos: Asia Economic Daily

Shared by: 1N2Dfansubs

Archived