EP 113 SCREENCAPS

113p2.jpg

112p1.jpg

credits nate

please do not quote/hotlink

Golden Fish will end around late Oct or early November

scheduled to air Nov 2010

Love is Stronger Than Death / Stormy Lovers 폭풍의 연인

starring Hwan Hee, Choi Eun Seo, Jung Chan, Son Chang Min, Shim Hye Jin, Lee Min Ho (NOT the one from Boys Over Flowers / Personal Taste)

soompi thread

Guest anomaka

JungHo the old fart. I hope she miscarries.

They're probably gonna stay together because of the baby. I hate these type of dramas. They leave a bad aftertaste.

She should reunite with her old flame so they can live happily ever after. And the old fart should get back with his ex.

They're probably gonna stay together because of the baby. I hate these type of dramas. They leave a bad aftertaste.

She should reunite with her old flame so they can live happily ever after. And the old fart should get back with his ex.

Ugh, i hope the old fart and her do not end up together at the end. It would be too ridiculous!

Is this ending on 120?

This is from zealioner's blog http://justdramas.wordpress.com/ 

Golden Fish’ is supposed to end its run on October 18 at 120 episodes. However, I’m suspecting that there might be an extension although I’ve not read any official news about it. The reason: ‘Storm Lovers’ (aka ‘Love is Stronger than Death’), the succeeding drama, is reportedly airing only in mid-November. I’m not liking this possibility one bit. I’ve been waiting for the longest time for ‘Golden Fish’ to end. And I’m still hoping that it ends next week. 

still no e sub for this show?  :( Wish there is  :tears:

No e-sub but some awesome summaries by zealioner.  However, I must confess, I think I would have enjoyed the show a little more if there were subs. I keep thinking JungHo might have said something to help me hate him less. But  since e-subs where not available I ended up disliking JungHo through out the entire series. tongue2.gif 

FYI: Episodes 120 - 124 will air this week.

Archived