_____ best w i s h e s *

Guest starbrite

Guest starbrite

To Jenny and Sarah

h a p p y b i r t h d a y s

Jenny Juice! I would have made you more Hiroto icons but I couldn't resist making you some Saga ones. >>;; Well, I wish you the best of love and happiness. I love you! :blush: (I spot Junki. :phew:)

Sarah Mammoth! Happy belated birthday! :tears: Gah, I'm so late. SORRY! :vicx: You need to get on MSN or AIM more. Same goes for Stephanie. I miss talking to you two. I love you! :blush:

Omg, I never made so many icons in my freakin' life... Let me know if you can't upload it.

credits. colorfilter.net Alice Nine thread Boa thread Mika thread Kang Dong Won thread korean celebs photos iridescent malevolent

Guest DAYdream*

AHHH NOEL! I missed you too! Sarah will love those icons. Haha... You did a wonderful job with them.

Same goes for Jenny's icons. You are so talented! I could never make anything on PS.

I'm limited with my skills at Paint. Lol =)

Guest Sarah.

OMFG, thank you so much Noel! Gosh, I never expected a gift like this. Ke ke, I only came here to stare at your gorgeous works and what do you know? Something for me? Your too kind and sweet and so lovely. *gives a million hugs and kisses* Now how did you know I love Kang Dong Won and Mika and DBSG? They are all so wonderful! I will upload them right away as soon as I can. :blush:

I just don't know how you do it, Moose. You make Kang Dong Won even more handsome and feminine. LOL. I think you tweaked your style a bit but I still love it. Thank you once again. You are the best. Must save them all. Oh, and it is fine if your late. Because I'd except anything from you whether you gave it to me on June 18th or in the middle of December. :P You know I love you that much. Tee hee. I will get on MSN/AIM more for you Noel! But my stupid brother and sisters are always on the computer. I'm too slow for them. :tears: Okay, I'll go now.

___________________________________edit

Ah! Noel...for some reason, my computer won't let me upload icons 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13. I know, so much. Hee hee. I know you are busy and have a life (unlike Sarah), so I won't ask for you to send me all the links. If you have spare time, could you be so kind and give me the links to icons four and thirteen? They are all beautiful but those stood out the most. I definitely want to use them. ^^

-Sarah.

Guest touche`

T_T I'm seeing too many awesome work. Those set are unique! Its in different style and design. LOVELY. Happy birthday you two. <3

Guest Saranghae012

ahh wow everyone is getting so good at icons these days. hehe nice job! i love the colors you used =)

_Chelly*

Guest satisfaction!

Holy crap Noel!

Those are freakin' hotttttt O_O

They're so lucky! I dig your style<33

-Jessica

Guest catchthesky.

OMFG, thank you so much Noel! Gosh, I never expected a gift like this. Ke ke, I only came here to stare at your gorgeous works and what do you know? Something for me? Your too kind and sweet and so lovely. *gives a million hugs and kisses* Now how did you know I love Kang Dong Won and Mika and DBSG? They are all so wonderful! I will upload them right away as soon as I can. :blush:

I just don't know how you do it, Moose. You make Kang Dong Won even more handsome and feminine. LOL. I think you tweaked your style a bit but I still love it. Thank you once again. You are the best. Must save them all. Oh, and it is fine if your late. Because I'd except anything from you whether you gave it to me on June 18th or in the middle of December. :P You know I love you that much. Tee hee. I will get on MSN/AIM more for you Noel! But my stupid brother and sisters are always on the computer. I'm too slow for them. :tears: Okay, I'll go now.

-Sarah.

AHHH sarah!

Yuusora = sarah kang, turns turned 14 on June 18th

KANG! = sara kang, turns 14 in July 2nd

soo cool. O___O we're like so alike. where do you live, sarah? Won't it be scary if we're like right next to each other right now? (im at the library.)

Guest yumi-chan

Those are some hot icons o____o;; I love the icon set you made for Sarah, *realization* you're my idol O_O!!

--Yumi

Guest pillowbox

JENNY IS FREAKING LUCKY!!

all these beautiful gifts she's receiving from talented people .. sheesh im jealous -___-; rofl.

anyways hot hot icons<3

Guest asianrice

Wow, so many birthdays going on. Hope you all had/have a good one. Those icons are nice, Noel! Like the soft light. Mmhmm.

Guest alicechan

I DIDN'T SEE THIS THREAD AT ALL! O__O OMG, Noel those are beautiful! You shoe hoe, why must you be so talented?! T_T *pokes* I never knew you'll make anything for me either but you did =D You're so sweeeeeeet. I love you too, Noel <3 Thank you for this lovely icons, These shall go under my siggy. >D

Jenny *hearts* Noel <3333333

Archived