[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

Guest naddification

@kchild702

Thank you so so much!! :D

Oh wow, Athena's beginning to doubt SH's capabilities and competence. Yup, they have reason to worry as their past few plans have been thwarted thanks to SH's irrationality and obsession in trying to get HI back. And Athena's planning to get rid of HI? Omo things are getting so interesting lately! They could have done this wayyy earlier man... They could have done away with some of the plots in the first 10 episodes! But tis okay. I'm just mad excited to watch the last few episodes! :D

P.S. Shall watch out for more JH-JH (Junho) interaction! Heehee.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teresa1430264244

OMO what does it mean when it says that Athena wants to get rid of HI :((

Does it mean HI will be .. Athena's victim :blink::mellow: ? :(((( OMGG it can't happen no no no

I bet Junho has special feeling with JH. I have felt that right from the start

Anyway, really special thank you, kchild702 For your enthusiastic and for the whole translation

Guest mind.love

So there is a group behind Athena, not just SH, and they are planning on getting rid of HI, considering she is such a big reliability for them. Oh man, this spoiler, thanks to  kchild702 btw, it almost makes me feel like this show does have some legs left for more than 20 episodes.

Preview of ep.18

I’m sorry if it’s too long but I tried to put it simple as possible for you guys.

JW and NTS raid Athena’s shelter, SH already escaped and in hiding. NTS finds a clue about Athena’s next terrorist plan. NTS trying to stop their next plan rush into state of emergency.

JH who encountered and already a victim of bomb terror, is thinking about that day and starts to feel horror and suffers flashbacks of the ordeal. Juno has unfortunate look on his face as he looks on at JH (o I think Juno likes JH.)

Athena’s headquarter sent Philip because Athena is suspicious of SH's ability to command due to failed operations. SH is surprised to find out that Athena is planning to get rid of HI.

hope this helps.

thank youuuu :]

Guest bi_bo1112000

I wonder what he will do next after he find out that Athena wanna kill HI. SH will be get rid by Athena if he still wanna protect her

ep18 will be very interesting :wub:

Preview of ep.18

I’m sorry if it’s too long but I tried to put it simple as possible for you guys.

JW and NTS raid Athena’s shelter, SH already escaped and in hiding. NTS finds a clue about Athena’s next terrorist plan. NTS trying to stop their next plan rush into state of emergency.

JH who encountered and already a victim of bomb terror, is thinking about that day and starts to feel horror and suffers flashbacks of the ordeal. Juno has unfortunate look on his face as he looks on at JH (o I think Juno likes JH.)

Athena’s headquarter sent Philip because Athena is suspicious of SH's ability to command due to failed operations. SH is surprised to find out that Athena is planning to get rid of HI.

hope this helps.

Thanks for thetranslation ! Can't wait for next episode.

I hope there will be more air time for JW n HI.

Preview of ep.18

hope this helps.

Thanks kchild702 for the translation. There's only 3 eps left and there's so much mysteries to wrap up (Athena vs NTS, NK/SK/Athena nuclear development, NK internal conflict, Seonhwa's revenge and YES!! Relationship Problems :[)

Haha Yes i ship JHJH now :) JaeHee please be strong and forget bout those bomb incident. Junho will help you :D

Argh now that Athena sending in others to be in command, i believe they will harm HI. Den after harming HI, they might kill SH or smth? Boo!

Just my thoughts:

I think the ending gonna be revolving the 3 people- SH/HI/JW.Either Athena ppl trying to kill HI, and SH/JW taking the shot, or Athena trying to kill JW and HI take the shot for him or someother way round. BUT i still wan my JW-HI happy ending

:) I saw a couple of JW-HI lovers-Charlotte Fann, Dolfy:D

NEW ATHENA MV/OST

(Official) 백찬(Baek Chan, from Eight) '주문(Spell)' MV Athena (3'01'')

CREDITS: athenaKOR yt acct.

I love tis song. Sounds so sad and the MV makes it sadder. My JW-HI pairing! Aww. Please give them a happy ending :)

Guest blackwolf

thanks for the spoiler kchild702 :D

hmmm.. so i was thinking, you know how at first Junho had an internal fear/obstacle that stopped him from shooting because of that one incident when a civilian died because of him? For a while, Junho couldn't shoot or something. Now, judging from the text preview, JH might face the same problem? Due to her whole explosive vest fiasco, she probably is starting to have flashbacks and some internal struggle over it. :D HEHEHEHE some link between JH and JH (jae hee and junho) perhaps?

my favorite action scenes are

1) Kim So Yeon's fight scene in episode 17 (AWESOMENESS :D)

2) JH's fight scene on the roof (its been in some previews but hasn't aired yet :( )

3) JH's fight scene with sarsa

4) JH's fight scene towards the end of episode 2

5) the fight scenes in Italy

6) SH's fight in the bathroom

7) JH's bait and fight scene in Shanghai

8) Junho's fight scene in Japan when he goes to get the box thingy

Watching e17 and I noticed this scene where SH breaking the glass cup... totally two different hands...

this one

snapshot6m.jpg

and this one

snapshot7kg.jpg

the first one is definitely not SH's hand ... hihihi...

First time post pictures ever, still in learning process.... :lol:

Guest Teresa1430264244

Omo :( look at the new MV at 2:56 :(( JW is standing and looks so so so sad :(( I am wondering if something bad really happened :( No way, it can't be :tears: any sad ending with my couple :( I am worrying that Athena wants to kill HI then they do something bad with JW first to entice HI then HI will get involved to protect JW T.T OMG my thoughts are so so bad :(

But I hope that the MV was liar :crazy: It was totally liar before

I saw a couple of JW-HI lovers-Charlotte Fann, Dolfy

Hehe I am addiction hehe :lol:

By the way, looked back at HI's official poster then I really love her eyes dewing with tears :wub:

Guest thygriever

wow guys! spoiler tags!! common, they're not hard to do.

Anyhow, does anyone know the name of that really hot Athena girl is that was at the end of ep15/beginning of ep16? She's gorgeous!

e14110131hdtvx264720pha.png

Guest kchild702

no problem guys.

Preview Ep.19

With Athena’s next terror plan not known JW desperately goes after SH.

KS is number 1 on North Korean government's hit list. (You all remember Park Chul Young saying North Korea is getting rid of defector’s one by one.)

KS visits JW and tell’s him that he wants to join in on bringing down SH for his friend SC. (Side note: NTS supervisor Sung Chul and KS we’re brother type.)

NTS found out SH appear in Kyung Ju, so NTS agents are busy and dispatched to Kyung Ju.

SH appears on NTS lodging room to see HI.................!

here you go everyone.

Guest mind.love

thanks  kchild702 for the spoilers and thanks wilduno88 for posting the MV, i have been waiting for that MV since the song was released. Love, love the song, listen to it everyday. The ending of the MV i wonder if it is any indication about JW-HI, cause I want them together at the end! Come on writers. I don't think there was any new scenes in the MV.  

Aww a suprise party for LJA. That's so nice. 

Guest Teresa1430264244

Oh I love your pictures, TRAN :wub:

OMG I love their looks too, like they so worried abt each other :rolleyes:

By the way, one more day till ep18 comes up :w00t:

Guest LoLLiePoP

i know that the drama is just a spin-off of iris but if i did not watch iris would i be able to fully understand this drama (since there will be some characters from iris ) ? ^^"

Archived