[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

Guest naddification

@kchild702

Wow thank you so much for the proper preview! After reading it, I'm dead anxious and excited to watch the next episode!!

@crashpurple

Yeah I'm hoping that would happen too! I have a rather positive feeling he won't kill her off. Omg I really hope so!!

Sidenote: Not sure about everyone else but I am fairly disturbed by SH's long fringe. It's like covering one of his eyes! I personally don't find it very cool-looking. Hehe. Maybe he ought to get the fringe trimmed cos it might obstruct his vision while shooting! :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayana20

Scriptwriters,if you are reading this thread,please give me a good ending for Athena and nothing like Iris.

You poor thing Taewon likes to torture us so I hope they listen.

Wow I am so excited for monday I just want to see JH kick Sh butt. She can take all her pain and frustration out on somebody. You know what is sad Andy is so much smarter than SH he always has a good plan B then Sh just ruins it with his recklessness.

i feel soooooo mean but i don't want HI to get a happy ending ): yea i understand that she feels remorse for her actions, etc, but it'd be so unfair if she just gets a happy ending. like, WTF? she still killed many innocent lives, she still committed many terrorist acts. i would be angry if she even gets out of jail lol.

Guest mind.love

I don't think HI will ever have a happy ending even if she somehow escape. She will forever have to live with the decisions she had made, i would think she would rather die than to live like that. 

After watching 15 with sub, my heart break for JW and HI. I think i almost cried when HI asked to see JW once more. I was totally surprised that the Chief asked the President for a light sentenced for HI. 

And also have a feeling, its going to be JH who tells JW that HI didn't kill JH' father.

Guest Teresa1430264244

Only five more episodes to go. Does anyone start feeling sad already? I'm gonna miss them. Especially JW and HI.

Yes I do think so

Gonna miss so much :( It's just like giving up one of my habits :D

Definitely, I think HI can not get any happy ending, but I think the scriptwriter should let her be alive but have to pay the penalty for what she had done, such as getting wound that affects all the rest of her life :) (handicaped for example), but still live a happy life with JW :wub:

Forgive is good but Forget is better since she regretted so truely

Scriptwrite please give her a chance to live and do more good things to pay the price :P

Guest mandapanda

i just finished ep15 with subs and i was looking for previews on yt and watched the trailers again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwdjucPjgPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keVICrGsQ5U

^0:27-0:28 o____________o what is that scene... it looks like the ending.

i don't remember watching some of those scenes! did they film this drama like a while ago? i don't follow this thread so i'm sorry if this was already explained lol. i'm so confused though.

Guest konayaro

I don't think SH is obsessive of HI, rather than that I think SH is clinging to the only person he has in the world. Let's not forget, SH lost his family when he was very young, rejected by society, so it's obvious a man who once lost everything will try his damn best not to let go the person that he cares most about. Nobody wants to be alone, you know blush.gif .

Guest bi_bo1112000

Although JH tells JW that HI's not the person who kills JH'father, they cant to be with each other after what she did in the past.She must expiate her sin by her death kaka

Im exciting to wait SH-JH scene tomorow

Forgive is good but Forget is better since she regretted so truely

if as you say, what the law for :sweatingbullets:

Guest Teresa1430264244

I think SH is clinging to the only person he has in the world.

I think it's the best way for SH's situation :D

The word possession is somewhat so serious :D

they cant to be with each other after what she did in the past.She must expiate her sin by her death kaka

Nooo, it's really poor :(

Hehe or just maybe I'm HI's addiction so that I don't want to see her death :D hehe

if as you say, what the law for

Of course, she should be punished by laws

But considering about human affection, I just hope people don't push so hard pressure on HI

"Do not kick a man when he is down" :D

Guest konayaro

I truly feel HI is better off with SH, after all SH was going to cut all ties with Athena after the current event. Wouldn't it be nice to see SH-HI together like old times where they were happy and free :rolleyes: .

However, knowing that this is a Korean drama, the probable ending will be - SH killed by HI or JH, SH - HI live happily ever after. Wow, that would be a boring ending <_< .

Has anyone notice since HI joining the NTS, she's like an outsider and doesn't fit in. The only person seems to notice her is JW? Also seems like she didn't do much for the NTS. I thought she's supposed to be a smart top agent thinggy, sort of like Alias or something. But most of the time she just sit there and listen and no one assigned her any task to do... it's strange...

Oh by the way, would anyone care to upload sub for 14 and 15 please! withs2 has sub upto 12 and the other one you have to be a member...

Guest wonnie17

I think the best ending for me would be JW being over HI and having a new start! or HI being dead! HAHA don't hate me. I just hate JW and HI together :(

i'll be happy as long as JH doesn't die and she either kills SH and gets a new start in life/relationships or she somehow ends up changing SH (which i deem impossible by now)

so ill just opt for option 1 :D

Guest Taemin.Babiee

Ooohhh... I am in ♥ with this drama(:

Although I started sort of late into the drama, it's absolutely amazing.

It's definitely entertaining.

But ohhhh, that traitor girl makes me so angryyy!!

Lol, I understand the drama isn't real, but it does know how to get into my head(:

My mom and I are caught with this drama and we just can't get enough!

(well, for me at least...)

Guest kayana20

I am frankly annoyed that they made romance between HI and JW but left so many open questions and things unanswered. That tiny clip with Sh did not satisfy me I wanted the whole backstory of how she ended up in Athena and her first killing.I am glad JW admitted to being blind and the Director praised him for helping HI open her heart even if he was blind to who she really was. It was heartbreaking that she confessed her love but he thinks she killed JH dad so he shut her down. I just have a bad feeling for Jh I hope I am wrong but I do want her to get the chance to fight Sh. HE so deserves it and whether the showdown with HI is before or after? I cannot wait to find out.

Guest adikkeluangman

8eight’s Baek Chan sings “Order” for “Athena” OST

8eight’s Baek Chan has recently participated in the OST for SBS’s “Athena: Goddess of War”.

Through Baek Chan’s skills in singing, rapping, song writing, and song making, he released a special solo for “Athena” .

In the song, “Order”, listeners are able to hear Baek Chan’s soothing and gentle voice. Song writers Bang Shi Hyuk and Seo Yoon Mi have helped write and create a song that reflects on the heart wrenching love in “Athena”.

This song is about a lover’s sad wish to reverse his/her lover’s heart by repeating a chant. This reflects on Jung Woo and Hye In’s love that cannot happen.

To help Baek Chan, 8eight’s Joo Hee participated in the chorus, showing her love towards the drama and towards her fellow teammate.

LISTEN : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/8eights-baek-chan-sings-order-for-athena-ost

Archived