[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like no one bother to discussing anymore? This drama kinda disappointed me too. But I don't give up on this yet, I still have a bit hope left that JH's story line will picking up. I still don't get it why the PD let her and SH have a hot/steamy night then....nothing after all? What the MV Please then? Just a nice PR to get our attention? I don't get hope they are falling in love, but at least something more about them or even let JH kill SH, then I will feel content :rolleyes:

Some spoiler of ep14 That I watch in Chinese subs.

regarding the part JW n SH was pointing gun at each other. They were talking about hI.

JW: I do not hate u, just that I feel angry/pain n frustrated for ruining hae in's life.

SH: you shut up! Hae in isnt one that you can feel frustrated/ pain for. I will be responsible for that child because hae in is my everything. She is my heart.

JW: Yr heart hav already no soul. N then goes the shooting.

Spoiler for ep15 preview

president want Athena to be completely destroyed. basically hae in was caught n questioned by NTS. N kwon chairman was telling hae in mentioning to her saying no matter wat u do you can kill a lot of ppl or you can save a lot of ppl as well. The caption was saying: after hae in identity exposed- kwon made a suggestion to hae in. Maybe kwon wan hae in to become gd n save ppl? N SH right hand man sean Richard calling kwon chairman n tell him he will surrender to NTS saying that he will help/ tell everything to nts when SH disappeared.

I am loving the pace of story line now :)

regarding the part JW n SH was pointing gun at each other. They were talking about hI.

JW: I do not hate u, just that I feel angry/pain n frustrated for ruining hae in's life.

SH: you shut up! Hae in isnt one that you can feel frustrated/ pain for. I will be responsible for that child because hae in is my everything. She is my heart.

Spoiler for ep15 preview

president want Athena to be completely destroyed. basically hae in was caught n questioned by NTS. N kwon chairman was telling hae in mentioning to her saying no matter wat u do you can kill a lot of ppl or you can save a lot of ppl as well. The caption was saying: after hae in identity exposed- kwon made a suggestion to hae in. Maybe kwon wan hae in to become gd n save ppl? N SH right hand man sean Richard calling kwon chairman n tell him he will surrender to NTS saying that he will help/ tell everything to nts when SH disappeared.

Thanks for spiler :)

did anyone else find it frustrating that JW and SH didn't shoot each other in the heart? D: like i guess i can understand JW since it would make sense that NTS would want to arrest SH alive to interrogate, but SH hates JW's guts, so why didn't he aim for the heart? lol. when i watched that scene i was like ???? WHY ARE YOU AIMING THERE! LOL

and this is sorta OT but i hate it when characters in movies/dramas are involved in that sort of situation where their guns are pointed at each other, but they just talk -_- like okay! FOCUS! if you'd just fire the gun, you'd be done w/ it by now D:

There's still 6 more episode left, if they kill each other now then what's left of the story?

This is the second time Jung Woo let his personal feelings intervene with his duty. He let Hye in got away AGAIN! Is that how an agent should act? Isn't it national interest should be above all else?

mind.love haha yes i wan SH to be tgt with JH. But really judging from the current scenes, i think its not really possible :( I wonder how the story gg to go for now?

Is andy (sean richard)really going to surrender to NTS? or some fake scheme? And i got a qsn: the part where JW SH was shooting each other- why does JW looks fine as though the bullet like didnt hit his body? Is he wearing a bullet proof vest or smth? he can still fire some shots into the sea. Whereas SH looks more like he's actually being shot.

Guest naddification

haihhh. i must admit, i'm really upset about the whole SH-JH thing. i think i pinned too much hopes on these two thanks to the Please MV and now, i don't think we'll even see any one of those scenes appearing in the drama. i know the SH-JH romance storyline isn't going to happen yet i find myself subconsciously hoping for it to happen some way or another. this sucks :( and to a certain extent, i feel pretty cheated too. shall just drown my sadness in coca cola~ :(

since the romance storyline is practically out of the question now, i would like to see more action scenes on JH's part. if they at least show some scenes in which she gets her revenge on SH, then i wouldn't feel too upset and disappointed. i don't want JW or HI to kill SH... i want JH to do it. it's high time JH shows her kicka$$ side! hope that's not too much to ask for? :)

Spoiler for ep15 preview

Thank you for the spoiler. If SH loves HI in the Lover way. Look at the photo where HI is only about 9 and SH's already 20 or above they were Look likes father and daughter already. Then he raised her like a father or brother and now The PD want to make him love her in boy/girl relationship ..... isn't it should be Brother/sister love? If the old photo show two little girl and boy, then I can understand that ... but with That photo? I feel creepy then

I really feel get cheated on with the Please MV now. I keep watching this Drama because I'm so interested in SH/JH relationship which I get the ideas from the Please MV. I know from the start it can't be happy ending for these two, but at least Love/hate relationship... But it's really nothing now. The PD/writer of this show is so disappointing, No wonder the ratings is keep going down hill. I really don't want to watch this drama anymore, but I'm already like JH so much that I think I have to keep watching her til the end. .... Grrrrrrrrrrr.... so upset :angry:

SH - JH ! What 's happening ?

And HI ...Oh , i,m so worry !

Nothing happening between them... That's the problem..... I just hope JH get revenge and kill SH. Please let JH the one kill SH not JW or HI

Archived