[Drama 2010] ATHENA : Goddess of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신

Guest Lilazinprincess

Guest mind.love

Great news about the airing of 14-15. I can't wait!

anybody know where can I find the Eng sub of the MV for Kangta-Arrow song??

I really wnat to know and understand the conversation between Son Hyuk and Hye In at the beach in the MV.

Is the eng subbed one exist?

thanks in advance.

I know over at Viki they have the eng subs for the  MVs.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaedejun

don't worry. it's not shortened. Midas, which was supposed to premier on the 21st, got its air date pushed back a week so i think it's safe to say that Athena will end at 20 episodes.

Is it possible that the drama will be shortened by one episode, or extended by one episode? since ep 14 was pushed back, it throws the drama schedule off a little (unless they air, like, three episodes one week - two in one night, one the next night).

Either that, or another special episode...

Personally - as much as I love special episodes for the NGs, I feel like every drama is doing a special episode... ><" hehe.

Is it possible that the drama will be shortened by one episode, or extended by one episode? since ep 14 was pushed back, it throws the drama schedule off a little (unless they air, like, three episodes one week - two in one night, one the next night).

Either that, or another special episode...

Personally - as much as I love special episodes for the NGs, I feel like every drama is doing a special episode... ><" hehe.

i don't think it'll get shortened. and i really don't think that they'll air 3 episodes in one week cause that means that Midas got pushed back for no reason :| lol i WISH they'd do that though, cause i'm anticipating Midas and i want it to air asap hahah but i really doubt it because they seem like theyre pretty behind in filming (which throws me off considering they started filming like 2 months before the show premiered. i guess it's cause they filmed all those fake scenes that were inserted into music videos D:< like how the Please MV has scenes that i don't think we'll ever see ;_;]

anyways maybe they'll extend it by one episode? it doesn't seem very hard to do that. i hope they do that, i'd rather them give us an additional episode rather than a special. specials don't do anything for me ):

Guest kaedejun

i don't think it'll get shortened. and i really don't think that they'll air 3 episodes in one week cause that means that Midas got pushed back for no reason :| lol i WISH they'd do that though, cause i'm anticipating Midas and i want it to air asap hahah but i really doubt it because they seem like theyre pretty behind in filming (which throws me off considering they started filming like 2 months before the show premiered. i guess it's cause they filmed all those fake scenes that were inserted into music videos D:< like how the Please MV has scenes that i don't think we'll ever see ;_;]

anyways maybe they'll extend it by one episode? it doesn't seem very hard to do that. i hope they do that, i'd rather them give us an additional episode rather than a special. specials don't do anything for me ):

If they do end up with an episode extension, I hope it doesn't ruin the flow of the story. I mean, I know it's not that much of an adjustment to fill up just one episode; however, I didn't like how some of the beginning episodes were a tad draggy. It really picked up with episode 9 on, and I want it to keep up the pace.

Plus - I'm really wondering - WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GONNA SEE KIM SO YEON!!??!!?? Heheh.

Is Athena still on for 20? or are they going to cut short due to the casts's injuries? Somehow  asiancinema (formerly yellowcinema) has put up link for up to 16 only?!

Athena still my No. 1 current drama. My wishful ending would be

Jung Woo, Jae Hee alive and well but not in relationship.

Hae in and Son Huyk die - *sad, but must!

and no one will have a happy ending relationship, they had their fun and life is not always a happy ending.

This is my idea , too.

But that's sound sad !

Guest blackwolf

I don't know why i like more Jae Hee  and Son Huyk than Jung Woo and  Hae in coupling ...what do u think guys...?

definitely :] seeing SH and JH together makes me smile. sigh i only wish that SH can let JH into his heart and actually fall for JH. maybe JH can change him?

definitely :] seeing SH and JH together makes me smile. sigh i only wish that SH can let JH into his heart and actually fall for JH. maybe JH can change him?

would she even want to change him ): she's gonna hunt him down for revenge once she finds out that he ordered her father's death ;_; and from that translation of the special (about JH dying or not), it seems like she's gonna take it to the end D:

Guest cyonink

would she even want to change him ): she's gonna hunt him down for revenge once she finds out that he ordered her father's death ;_; and from that translation of the special (about JH dying or not), it seems like she's gonna take it to the end D:

Actualy at this point I would like to see JH hunt SH down rather than fall in love with him. She may actually turn out to be a really good opponent. Maybe SH wasn't intrigued by her for nothing, maybe he saw potential in her. I am really curious to see how things develop.

Guest kimjohnhyun

can somebody answer my question? did they air episode 14 this MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011? or are there still some conflicts with the injuries?

i would be glad if someone would tell me? :D I really really wanted to know what's going to happen next.... The story is becoming more complicated and exciting.. :D

Guest chae nee sah

Great news about the airing of 14-15. I can't wait!

I know over at Viki they have the eng subs for the  MVs.

thank you so much for the information~~

anyway, am I the only one who love Son Hyuk's character??? hahaha... well, I'm a cha seung won bias anyway.

But then, put aside my bias, I still do love Son Hyuk character. I know his totally bad~ But I do feel like he still has the good inner side.

But I do love JW as well.. For me, watching this drama is really frustrating..coz i love all the characters. good or bad. and i want all of them to have a happy ending which is impossible.

haha..and i can forsee that Son Hyuk will die at the end. But then, I just hope that before he dies, he will know that Hye In truly cares for him. I dont care whether as lover, sister-brother relationship or just a savior.

Coz I do feel sympathetic towards Son Hyuk. I know he totally bad, but I do feel he truly does care of Hye In.

edit------------------

aww, too bad... I cant find the Kanta - Arrow MV in Vikii~

anybody else know where can I find the sub version??

i'm dying to know the conversation between son hyuk and hye in in the MV~

I only saw the last part where SH n JW shoot each other and i think they're talking about HI. Can someone please share what they're talking ?

and preview for next episode,I think Hye In is getting caught by NTS.

Poor Hye In :tears:

Guest mind.love

I only saw the last part where SH n JW shoot each other and i think they're talking about HI. Can someone please share what they're talking ?

and preview for next episode,I think Hye In is getting caught by NTS.

Poor Hye In  :tears:

I want to know too! They were definitely talking about HI/YooJjin. 

That was such an exciting episode. 

HI is defintely caught by JH. i want to see that JW interrogate HI. I feel so bad for her. 

Thanks to everybody for the link.

did anyone else find it frustrating that JW and SH didn't shoot each other in the heart? D: like i guess i can understand JW since it would make sense that NTS would want to arrest SH alive to interrogate, but SH hates JW's guts, so why didn't he aim for the heart? lol. when i watched that scene i was like ???? WHY ARE YOU AIMING THERE! LOL

and this is sorta OT but i hate it when characters in movies/dramas are involved in that sort of situation where their guns are pointed at each other, but they just talk -_- like okay! FOCUS! if you'd just fire the gun, you'd be done w/ it by now D:

Archived