Keiko Kitagawa Thread

Guest Mr. Kitagawa

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever visited tis thread yet!

I love Keiko Kitagawa!

I've seen her movie, forgot the title, she was a bad girl who turned into a good girl.lol

And she was so pretty in buzzer beat! I love all the clothes that she wore there!

Plus she's a very good actress too!

• 2 weeks later...

I love Keiko Kitagawa!

I've seen her movie, forgot the title, she was a bad girl who turned into a good girl.lol

And she was so pretty in buzzer beat! I love all the clothes that she wore there!

romance of darkness? :)

Guest Pinklett

I love Keiko Kitagawa!

or Dear Friends

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Keiko news.
keikokyoko_zps2a904a29.jpg

Keiko Kitagawa and Kyoko Fukada clash in upcoming horror film “Roommate”

Keiko Kitagawa and Kyoko Fukada are set to co-star together for the first time in Takeshi Furusawa’s upcoming psychological horror film Roommate.

The movie is based on a 1997 novel by Aya Imamura, who died a few months ago. Imamura’s works have been adapted for television several times over the years, but this will be the first feature film.

The story is centered around two 20-somethings who become roommates in order to attain a more affluent lifestyle, a living arrangement which has become increasingly popular in recent years due to a confluence of factors.

In the film, protagonist Harumi Hagiwara (Kitagawa) lands in the hospital after being involved in an accident. She hits it off with her nurse, Reiko Nishimura (Fukada), and the two decide to move in together after she’s discharged. However, Harumi begins to witness a series of mysterious events soon after noticing Reiko’s strange behavior. Additionally, she fears for her own safety when Reiko starts referring to herself as “Mari” as if she’s become an entirely different person. Before long, the situation develops into a case of murder.

Filming of “Roommate” began on May 9. A release is slated for fall 2013.

Source: Eiga.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'Akumu-chan' drama starring Kitagawa Keiko to get a movie adaptation'

akumumovie_zps97458501.jpg

It was announced that the NTV drama "Akumu-chan" starring Kitagawa Keiko will hit the big screen as "Akumu-chan The Movie" in 2014.
"Akumu-chan" is based on Onda Riku's novel "Yume Chigai" and was turned into a TV drama by scriptwriter Omori Sumio ("Furin Kazan") in fall 2012. It follows the 5th grader "Yuiko" (Kimura Manatsu) who can see upcoming misfortunes in her nightmares and her homeroom teacher "Ayami" who can read and understand her dreams. Together they solve and prevent various incidents. The drama ended with an average rating of 11.5%. However, the drama had been especially popular among a younger audience around the age of 11 and 12. In that age group, it reached an average rating of 29% and actually peaked at 35%.
Many viewers have sent in requests for a continuation after the drama had ended and thus the producers decided to go for a movie. Of course they will continue to focus on making a movie that can be enjoyed by children and their parents. "Akumu-chan" is known for its vibrant and deep storytelling that touches topics such as friendship, courage and righteousness while also using some flashy CG effects. 
In the movie, Yuiko and her classmates are now in the 6th grade and welcome a new transfer student. It doesn't take long for the class to realize that all of them have already seen him in their dreams. He also already appeared in one of Yuiko's nightmares. Soon everyone falls for his charms and does everything for him, which eventually triggers a major incident...
Various more actors from the drama are going to reprise their roles in movie in addition to Kitagawa and Kimura, including GACKT, Yuka, and Kohinata Fumiyo. Two new important characters will be played by Sato Ryuta and Honjo Manami.
Kitagawa commented extremely happy, "It's the first time that a project where I'm the leading actress is getting a sequel. From all the drama roles I've played so far, this is the one where I've gained the most experience. I've prayed for a chance to get to play this role again and it really came true!"
Filming has already begun and is scheduled to get wrapped up in August, but an exact release date for 2014 has yet to be announced. 
Source: Mantan-Web
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/07/akumu-chan-drama-starring-kitagawa-keiko-to-get-a-movie-adaptation

Tsumabuki Satoshi & Kitagawa Keiko to become "fake couple" for new comedy movie
keikosatoshi_zpsd2965b6c.jpg
Tsumabuki Satoshi and Kitagawa Keiko will be starring opposite each other in the new comedy movie "Judge!"
"Judge!" is set around the CM industry. The protagonist "Ota Kiichiro" (Tsumabuki), who works at a major advertising agency, is forced to participate in the world's biggest advertising festival as a judge. As he needs an accompanying person to attend the party, his colleague "Ota Hikari" (Kitagawa), who has the same last name as him, happens to go with him as part of a "fake couple" against her will.
The script will be written by Sawamoto Yoshimitsu, a CM planner, who makes SoftBank's "White Family" series and Toyota's "Doraemon" series, and it will be directed by CM director Nagai Akira, who has received an award at the 'ACC CM FESTIVAL' in 2012. 
Filming for "Judge!" will start in early August, and it's planned to wrap up in the middle of September. 
"Judge!" will open in theaters in January of 2014.
Source & Image: CinemaCafe.net
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/07/tsumabuki-satoshi-kitagawa-keiko-to-become-fake-couple-for-new-movie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived