[info] Wonder World Tour w/ Wonder Girls & 2PM & 2AM! [in USA&CANADA]

Guest Happening.Inc

Guest soogerlips

I have a question.

I'm going to the concert in Atlanta, but when I was buying tickets it didn't have a label for 'VIP' instead it had two types of tickets. One was 35$ and the other is 150$ but I'm not really sure if the $150 one means that it's VIP.

Does anyone know?

I'm hoping 2pm will be there for the meet n greet, because I read some places that they still aren't sure if 2PM is going to the meet and greet.

Can't wait! :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lia_lee

For the Chicago one, is the General Admission Floor the closest to the stage?

ionno if you got your answer yet or not. ^^;

but house of blues is STANDING room. meaning.. no chairs no seating charts.

general admission.. it's first come first serve.

the earlier you get there... the closer you'll be to the stage.. OR.. if you really wanna be rude.. try and push your way to the front -_-;;

otherwise if you dont care about where you are.. and dont want to be pushed around during the concert.. there's also balcony seating..

Guest `starry.night

SELLING WONDER WORLD TOUR TICKETS!

Concert Location/Date: Chicago, IL , June 8th, 2010

Seats Offered: Row G1; Seat 416 & 417

Selling/Trading: Selling

Form of Payment: Paypal

Price requested: I bought these tickets for $334.15 and I'm selling them for $165 each or $320 both. (Will negotiate)

Seating Chart: CLICK HERE

They're ground floor and the front seats. On the ticket it says it's VIP tickets. Please PM me, I need to sell these tickets asap.

Guest ConstellationWaltz

Ah, okay, so I'm trying to figure out the seating for this concert, it's super confusing. I'm planning to attend the Dallas show but I can't figure out the seating chart/maps. It's all standing room? Standing room and balcony? Some people are making it sound like there are chairs and rows while others are saying it's first come first serve and standing room only. I'm just very confused. I'm trying to determine if it's worth it to buy VIP tickets, not just for the meet and greet but to get a good spot from which to watch the concert from too.

Ticketmaster does not give an option for balcony or general admission. Just the $150 ticket versus the $35 one so I'm assuming the general admission thing is right but still I just want to double check.

Please and thank you!

~Waltz

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

Yayyy ! My tickets for the Anaheim concert just arrived in the mail today XD

Is the venue really gonna check our age or who our guardian is ? On the ticket it says '16 & under with guardian'

I'm still gonna be 16 on June 12th.... & my bday is on the 15th...

Do you think they'll still let me in w/o a guardian ?

Or will they let me in with whoever is over 18 ? XD

I wish JYPE was more clear on the details of the tour...

Guest `starry.night

Ah, okay, so I'm trying to figure out the seating for this concert, it's super confusing. I'm planning to attend the Dallas show but I can't figure out the seating chart/maps. It's all standing room? Standing room and balcony? Some people are making it sound like there are chairs and rows while others are saying it's first come first serve and standing room only. I'm just very confused. I'm trying to determine if it's worth it to buy VIP tickets, not just for the meet and greet but to get a good spot from which to watch the concert from too.

Ticketmaster does not give an option for balcony or general admission. Just the $150 ticket versus the $35 one so I'm assuming the general admission thing is right but still I just want to double check.

Please and thank you!

~Waltz

This might be your answer. ^^

and about the standing thing, my friend went to the House of Blues Dallas and he said that their is standing and seating and usually VIPs get the floor to stand and every one who is general admission gets to sit on the upper floor. and even if it all is standing i heard that VIPs basically get to cut the line and pick where to stand first.

Guest xxxxxxx

Yayyy ! My tickets for the Anaheim concert just arrived in the mail today XD

Is the venue really gonna check our age or who our guardian is ? On the ticket it says '16 & under with guardian'

I'm still gonna be 16 on June 12th.... & my bday is on the 15th...

Do you think they'll still let me in w/o a guardian ?

Or will they let me in with whoever is over 18 ? XD

I wish JYPE was more clear on the details of the tour...

I went to the house of blues two years ago. I was under 16 and I went. They didn't really check but yeah, they might. Just ask an 18 year old if you can hang with them. lol. 

It's not JYPE's rules about the age, it's HOB.But I agree with you, I wish JYPE/ Live Nation clarified more about the tour because I want to know how many VIP's they're selling and if Vip's have priority standing.

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

I went to the house of blues two years ago. I was under 16 and I went. They didn't really check but yeah, they might. Just ask an 18 year old if you can hang with them. lol. 

It's not JYPE's rules about the age, it's HOB.But I agree with you, I wish JYPE/ Live Nation clarified more about the tour because I want to know how many VIP's they're selling and if Vip's have priority standing.

Yehh I went to the HoB last year in Hollywood, but they didn't check age neither did they care if people brought cameras. I thought the venue just didn't check because there was nothing on the concert ticket about age...

& if they do, my friend is 19 XD so she can be my guardian hehe

Guest Michelleno.1425

I've been hearing such mixed stuff about whether 2AM is showing up to some shows or if they will be just guests on the tour. I'm a bit confused. But I guess on the first page they clarified saying 2PM will be the special guest. I can't wait to meet the Wondergirls and 2PM though! I know its gonna be a great concert.

Guest Hardcore_2992

I'm attending the Dallas, TX show!

It's gonna be my two friends and me.

I got VIP tickets, I couldn't pass up the

chance to meet 2PM! Yea usually VIPs

get to go up front.

Guest kagome-san

So, whose going to the NYC show?

I'm going to the NYC show!! did you get vip tickets? or GA? Do you know how early we should be their for the GA tickets so we can be close to the stage?

Guest hppsosmile

hey all, yenny just updated her twitter awhile ago ...

"guys, 2AM is also opening for us during our tour this summer!! X) sorry for late announcement! & thanks a lot @2AMKwon :)"

that's SO COOLLLLLLLLLLL~~

hope VIPs can get meet and greet with them too. that would be AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!

Guest xxxxxxx

hey all, yenny just updated her twitter awhile ago ...

"guys, 2AM is also opening for us during our tour this summer!! X) sorry for late announcement! & thanks a lot @2AMKwon :) "

that's SO COOLLLLLLLLLLL~~

hope VIPs can get meet and greet with them too. that would be AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!

YAY. But we don't what concerts they're performing at -_- or if they're rotating or whatever . ughhh. Sucks that 2am is kind of forgotten :(

Guest kiwistar

I need to know whether or not 2AM is going to be at the Dallas concert!!

I'm not going unless they'll definitely be there (no offense to 2PM/WG)

Guest hppsosmile

YAY. But we don't what concerts they're performing at -_- or if they're rotating or whatever . ughhh. Sucks that 2am is kind of forgotten :(

i agree..hope they are not doing the rotation thing =( i want all of them together. i rlly hope they come to HB too. they deserve it.

Guest may__chick

Yeah, no one ever mentions 2AM... Anywhoos, I want to go to the concert in Chicago since they're not coming to Minneapolis (which doesn't surprise me because what Korean artist would wanna come to a city with 0.0000001% of Koreans?) but I don't think my parents would want to pay for the plane ticket & the concert ticket.

Guest vt__hunnii

hey does anyone know when the other dates/shows will be released?!

I really hope the come to vancouver again....

if not PLEASE PLEASE be in seattle! TT^TT I will drive there to meet wg again<3

Guest MidnightByul

I'm going to the NYC show!! did you get vip tickets? or GA? Do you know how early we should be their for the GA tickets so we can be close to the stage?

Oh your going to the NYC show? Cool."

No, I didnt get VIP, or GA...=/ I ll be in the seating areas....I dont wanna but yea.

You should probably get their really REALLY early in order to be close.

EDIT:

MY TICKET JUST CAME!! I cannot wait!

Archived