How to Get Rid Of Someone?

patally

i need some advice
My friends and i have this tagalong that no one likes. At first it was fine but then she started getting annoying. Every conversation had to be about her and she always mentions her nephews everyday to the point where its just irritating. And she claims and brags to have a best friend but they hardly ever talk even though we go to the same school. As a matter of fact, they dont even see each other. How do you call someone your bestie when we all go to school together but you dont know anything happening in this "bestie's" life when other's know more? And then she gets mad when no one invits her to school events. I mean with my group of friends, one person decides to go and everyone else just invites themselves. This girl is all about proper invitation. \

She knows we dont like her so she posts all these things on myspace and facebook talkking trash aboput us, but she wont leave! How is this possible? talk trash about us for all of us to see but then just continue tagging along?

We've been trying to get rid of her. Telling her we have things to do but that didnt work. She's like a loner in thr group but she just doesnt get the hint to leave. What should we do? I know it's mean, but we've dealt with this for about almost 3 years, and its really starting to bug. and the thing is, she comes off as "im too good for you so dont talk to me", leaving her with no friends or that much people who likes her. what can we do to get her to see the point?

Guest LunaUlna

Just ignore her. Talking to her probably won't change anything (except that she'd only get pissed at you and trash-talk even more).

Since she acts like she's too good to talk to you guys, then treat her as if it's true.

Once you guys stop giving her the attention she demands, she'll learn her lesson and possibly change her attitude. If not, then it's really her own fault. I don't think you guys are mean at all-especially to have put up with her for 3 whole years.

well the thing is, we have been ignoring her and she just doesnt get it. like we walk off without her. we sneak off without her. we talk and hang out to people she cant stand, but shes still there. it's as if she doesnt even exist in the group but she doesnt get it at all.

Guest muffinx3

Have you tried being direct with her and saying that you guys don't really want to hang out with her anymore because of so and so reasons? I know that would be a mean but I don't really know what else you can do if you've tried everything else. Otherwise, you'll just have to put up with her.

Guest Ms_cncptns

Sounds like a sociopath' lol.

You guys have to tell her straight up. Just don't say it so meanly. Get straight to the point.

Guest tofuni

If ignoring isn't working, it's time to confront her and tell her to her face.

If she still doesn't get it then...I dunno...

Guest JulianJulian

Tell it to her face but please don't be mean about it.

With those recent suicide because of bullying .. . . . . . . . .. .

Guest hunterheart

Tell it to her face but please don't be mean about it.

With those recent suicide because of bullying .. . . . . . . . .. .

She just seems lonely and scared to open up about herself. What is wrong with a proper invitation anyway? It's a school event and you know she doesn't have a lot of friends, why don't you invite her to it so it can allow her to communicate with other people?

Guest icespike

if you want to be kinda mean.. treat her like a needy baby (without being too obvious).. i think they really hate being treated like that :ph34r: either she will leave or change her behavior

Archived