Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stylesoomin

i can't sign up for some reason it keeps giving me an internet error. can someone sign up for me??? >.<

Guest jazzler

I've joined CB and I have a login. However, I seem to have trouble becoming a member of various member-only CBs. I tried pressing the buttons I think I needed to press (my Korean is only so-so), and I was unable to join. Do I have to PM the owner/admin or is there some other more formal process? Thanks.

Guest blooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

I was wondering how you delete your box but not your account.

I tried to register clubbox account but It give "Internel server error"...

I read previous post it say just keep re-register... then it will work...

I tried more that 20 time (just for today) already but still it give that error... I already try register before but still have same problem. Even I used another com still have that problem...

Could somebody help me? What did go wrong....

Guest mandy_quyen

my clubbox page is very weird today +____+ the downloaded GB and downloaded time don't appear T^T

Guest untouched;

hmm been experiencing this problem where the file i'm trying to download remains at 99% but the expected time says 00:00:00 - so its finished downloading but it wont change to 'complete'.

I left it there for half a day and it still didnt budge.. is this common?

hmm been experiencing this problem where the file i'm trying to download remains at 99% but the expected time says 00:00:00 - so its finished downloading but it wont change to 'complete'.

I have that problem one time long ago - I think I just play the file use 'open with'... (Maybe I change the file name also - .avi)

It not gonna complete - I wait about a day to complete then I give up...

I don't know how "common" it is, but it happens. The tricks I've used are: 1) pause the file, wait a little while, then click "start" again; 2) pause the file, delete from the queue, go back to the CB I got the file from to load it up again. Usually, they finish downloading. ^_^

Guest luckyyou

it looks like a lot of people are having clubbox trouble today.

i can't delete files and can't upload files. it takes too long, but downloading is fine. gosh i tried like 1000x times and i finally gave upl

Guest kenderkin88

Oddly enough, CB has been working fine for me. :huh: Maybe it's just a fluke.. The other day I was having issues getting files started, though. I eventually just left my computer on all night, and they had downloaded by the time I woke up. ^_^

Guest luckyyou

Oddly enough, CB has been working fine for me. :huh: Maybe it's just a fluke.. The other day I was having issues getting files started, though. I eventually just left my computer on all night, and they had downloaded by the time I woke up. ^_^

yeah dling is not a problem for me. it's the uploading and organizing files that's causing me a headache.

i'm getting this msg now

접속이 폭주하여 해당 서비스 연결이 지연되고 있습니다.

다시 한번 시도해 보시거나, 잠시후 시도해 보시기 바랍니다.

이용에 불편을 드려 죄송합니다.

edit: now everything is fine

Guest untouched;

I don't know how "common" it is, but it happens. The tricks I've used are: 1) pause the file, wait a little while, then click "start" again; 2) pause the file, delete from the queue, go back to the CB I got the file from to load it up again. Usually, they finish downloading. ^_^

Thanks for the handy tips.. i kinda got frustrated and left it there and it FINALLY COMPLETED after so long.

Yeah i tried doing that, even restarting my computer.. but to no avail. Oh well it cant be perfect all the time

Guest mildlyrefreshing

I've joined CB and I have a login. However, I seem to have trouble becoming a member of various member-only CBs. I tried pressing the buttons I think I needed to press (my Korean is only so-so), and I was unable to join. Do I have to PM the owner/admin or is there some other more formal process? Thanks.

i have the same question. can someone help please? thanks :]

^ it depends on the CB owner. perhaps he/she has set other restrictions. for example. PIN required or membership status upgrade required in order to access CB. or they're no longer accepting new members. so, clicking the join button doesn't grant you immediate access. :)

Guest maedayeve

i hope someone can help me.

i accumulated 1,200 plus points and decided to use these for quick downloads. i got two files totalling 1.4 GB and my 1,000 points gave me up to 2GB worth of quick downloads.

i was able to download 1 700mb file with quick download but with the second file (700mb), my speed was slower and it wasn't quickdownload anymore [the status bar had no "Quick Download" on it).

so i'm wondering if the quick downloads are limited only to one file? or does the clubbox owner have control over that?

please help! i feel cheated knowing that i only got to use probably half my mileage and got to download only 1 file! :tears:

Archived