Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest diorxbabe

FOR PPL WITH VISTA

theres a simple way to work your clubbox if cb pops up then disappears

you just right click the ie icon and run as administrator everytime you plan on dling from cb

hope that helps =)its been working good for me

i used to dl and upload with clubbox, but recently when i start to dl, nothing happens. my clubbox is open but my file doesn't appear.when i upload the file, it doesn't appear in my clubbox but in my clubbox site and doesn't work.

what's the problem?

when this happens you just need to exit clubbox fully and restart your computer or just restart the clubbox problem & star:t your dl again & it tends to show up after i do that

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Souyan

ok....i know my language settings is messed up....but....i keep getting this box appearing every time CB is on

dont know if this is helpful...but yeh....here it is...

untitledwy8.jpg

Guest kiira

I have a question which I think has been asked before, but just to clarify:

clubboxprob.jpg

If I get the page above while trying to sign in, do I just keep trying again, or is there some way I can get past this stage?

Thanks.

Guest rk012

i've had the same problem .. and this is how i fixed it

1. goto C:\Windows\System32

2. look for clubbox.exe

3. right-click and goto properties

4. click on the compatibility tab

5. check the box that says "run as administrator"

6. open clubbox.exe from there just to make sure it opens

7. it shouldn't disappear anymore =)

8. goto your favourite clubbox and download awwwwayyyyyy

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest asdfg

I tried to download from a website but got this message " 파일에 대한 다운로드권한이 없습니다.

준회원 이상만 다운로드 하실 수 있습니다. "

Does this mean the file is not there anymore?

Guest heartxkpop

Like some others, my Clubbox has been pausing right after I click start. T-T

When I d/l more than one file it just toggles between them in 1-2seconds and is always at zero.

Anyone know the problem? ^^;

Guest nana585

Needed help. Downloaded a file but with extension AVI_NEO_File. I cannot open this file. What to do next?

Thanks

Guest misssay8)

I cant seem to dl clubbox at all...it keeps going to this pop-up

Untitled.jpg

den when i click "OK" it disappears..help anyone?

same here...im sort of lost right now

should i uninstall it and install it again? what does it mean?

Guest dalki

my computer got jacked up and then i erased everything from it. then i dl clubbox again but in the little downloading box i have question marks all over the page. i can't read it. did i download it wrong? i mean it worked before. oh and i have a korean computer so it SHOULD work!! why doesn't it work though. argghh..

Guest Hero.n.Hakkuryuu

Like some others, my Clubbox has been pausing right after I click start. T-T

When I d/l more than one file it just toggles between them in 1-2seconds and is always at zero.

Anyone know the problem? ^^;

Same prob i usually encounter too. Can anyone clarify this? If the file is there, it should be able to dl rite? it doesnt have the 'expiring' label next to it.

Needed help. Downloaded a file but with extension AVI_NEO_File. I cannot open this file. What to do next?

Thanks

nana, are u sure ur dl is complete? that extension is usually for unfinished files.

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

I have a question....when i go to some ppl's clubbox like Naynay123, there is music playing...does anyone know where it's coming from and how i can see what song is playing and if i can DL it? since there is no player visible. thanks.

Guest carmelxboo

i need help ><

i was trying to download files from this CB. but it won`t work !

this popup keeps showing up :

asdfhgkth5.png

help ! >__<;

nvm. i figured it out ;]

Guest haptnerc

umm...i've got some problems!!! i followed all the instructions that you had and i got along fine. when i choose the files that i wanted to d/l, it showed up in the clubbox d/l box just fine. the thing is, it won't start!!! it stays in pause the whole time and when i press 'start' it starts then goes straight back to pause!!! help????

gah! idk what in the world happened. but i just reformatted my pc last night.

apparently, everytime i click the "download" button after i select the files i want, the pop up doesn't open up cb for me, but it becomes a about:blank page. is there a way to restore it? so frustrating! gah!

oh yes, also, is there a way to find out which clubbox i dled the file from. i forgot which cb i got my file from, but i still have the NEO file thing, it was loading to 75% before d:

THANK YOU!

for some odd reason, cb isnt letting me get quick downloads. like the coupons.

it won't let me even though i have like 18,000 points so yeah. HELP?!

forget it i figured it out. i have 2 coupons now :( it wasted like alot of points but whatever.

i got to 200+ KB/S :) yayyy!

Guest burntred

umm...i've got some problems!!! i followed all the instructions that you had and i got along fine. when i choose the files that i wanted to d/l, it showed up in the clubbox d/l box just fine. the thing is, it won't start!!! it stays in pause the whole time and when i press 'start' it starts then goes straight back to pause!!! help????

ditto, i am having the same issue the files are new popular shows and i am logged in and have 30,000 points but it is showing me as having no mileage.

Guest choc0

Can we resume download files from Clubbox? I know we can, but I was downloading but i had to go to school so i paused and turned of the computer, now when I want to start downloading again I cant see the file i was downloading. What's more, when I change the config, if I exit the clubbox manager and then run it again, the config will change back. I use Win Vista...Please help me.

Archived