Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest dreamstar

my file always get stuck midway and it will freeze =S

I know the FAQ says to delete the incomplete file and starts again, but is there no other way? because it downloaded 93% already =S and i dont have that much bandwith to spare.

please help. thanks =)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aimeee

I need help!

I have been dwnlding fine for the past year. But today, when I was trying to download, an error pops up:

Error Starting Program

The FSCAGENT.EXE file is linked to missing export

ADVAPI32.DLL:QueryServiceStatusEx.

I don't understand what's the problem since I was just downloading fine last night. Please help!

I seriously did try backtracking... but gave up after about 10 pages.

:sweatingbullets: nvrmind... i uninstalled it & reinstalled cb then restarted my pc & everything is fine now. B)

i've downloaded a file but its still two separate files.. does anyone now how to fix this?

one is a AVI_CRCDATA_file and one is a AVI_NEO file .. do you know how to merge them together?

You have to delete the "_CRCDATA_" or the "_NEO".

I don't remember which one, but it was the one with less MB.

Guest unlisted

Hi,

Is there anybody that can help me. :tears: I have a problem accessing to any of the Clubbox sites ... creidesca, WITHS2CB etc. It kept given me the following error message.

403 Forbidden

The following error occurred: Access denied by access control list.

Could not open error file

Today is the first time that I came across this message (it has always worked normally). How do I fix this? Many thanks in advance.

Guest au_revior

Hi,

Is there anybody that can help me. :tears: I have a problem accessing to any of the Clubbox sites ... creidesca, WITHS2CB etc. It kept given me the following error message.

403 Forbidden

Today is the first time that I came across this message (it has always worked normally). How do I fix this? Many thanks in advance.

well, reconnect your internet connection, clear your cookies, if you still cant connect then restart your com but make sure your cookies is deleted before you access the page you want. I hope that works.

Guest Cephas7

I just downloaded a drama, went to watch it, and I only have the audio! Strange... so I played some of my old dramas that I downloaded and watched last year, and same thing! I only have the audio! Does anyone know how to fix this problem?? Thank you in advance!

Guest axerine

I seriously need help here cos I am at my wits end..

Clubbox has been working fine till recently I have been getting such messages when i click on the links

"403 Forbidden

Could not open error file "

If i am lucky, after resetting the IE options it can work but now it simply cant..and sometimes the words in the site got distorted...the final situation I got was the layout was ok but the cb box didnt pop out...just a blank screen after clicking on download..

I thought it was IE7's problem so I uninstall it but it still cant.

I tried it on my laptop and desktop (laptop is XP home, desktop is XP pro)...similar problems using IE6...disable my norton internet security already..

A box prompting me to download Fcsagent or somethiung....i click ok..after downloading the box disappear and my PC hanged!!

HELP!!

Edit: oh i just read the previous post with the same prob...can't work even after del the cookies and reconnecting..i restarted like 5 times already =(

Ive been usin CB 4 over a year now..

But now CB wont DL 4 me!!

Q: Why does my Clubbox keep pausing one file and skipping onto the next?

A: That's the default Clubbox settings. You can go into the config tab and change whatever you like.

^ This problem is slighty different 2 my 1!

The probelm with mine is that the file a wanna DL pauses str8 away then goes on the next file but that pauses str8 away and goes on the next 1.. And its constantly repeatin itself!!

Ive uninstalled CB and reinstalled it again but it still doesnt work..

Any help?

Ive been usin CB 4 over a year now..

But now CB wont DL 4 me!!

^ This problem is slighty different 2 my 1!

The probelm with mine is that the file a wanna DL pauses str8 away then goes on the next file but that pauses str8 away and goes on the next 1.. And its constantly repeatin itself!!

Ive uninstalled CB and reinstalled it again but it still doesnt work..

Any help?

Mabe dearest, I experience that from time to time. It seems to happen when a file gets stuck or refuses to start downloading and gets all spazzy. :mellow: I didn't uninstall or reinstall CB though. The trick I've used and worked in the past to stop the file spazzing is to queue up a new file to the download list (even though the files already in queue are just pausing and jumping to the next file). After the new file is in queue, click Pause right away. That should stop all the file spazzing. Then you can delete the new file in queue (cuz it can be some random file and not necessarily one you wanna download). And you can also delete those CRCDATA & NEO files that have accumulated in your download folder. Then click on the file on your existing download queue and click Start. If all goes well, there should be no more pausing and jumping and the file you wanna download will show the 0KB/S(0%) bar, meaning it's in the process of downloading. (If the spazzing occurs again, just repeat these steps.) Good luck! :D

Guest shadowkeeper

A little help please?

I've been downloading from clubbox for ever a year without any major problems.

But recently, the box kept freezing whenever I tried opening it to dl a file.

So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that would fix it, which it usually does with other programs.

But now when I hit the Download button the box doesn't even open at all.

I get a little pop up window that says something like "clubbox was not able to open this file [e114]" which I assume to be error 114.

I tried a bunch of files from a bunch of different boxes and I keep getting the same result.

Is there any way to fix this?

Guest poreo

^

I also have that problem sometimes. Wonder if someone knows how to fix this...

>>>Btw, i also have a problem. in one CB, there's a msg saying something like...

"...in order to be able to dl files from here, u need to send a massage (in box main) to the owner of that CB"

the point is that i don't know where can i send a msg to the owner (i mean which button should i click so that i can write a msg coz i dunno Korean ;P)

anyone help me pls??

Guest oppas4all

i've downloaded a file but its still two separate files.. does anyone now how to fix this?

one is a AVI_CRCDATA_file and one is a AVI_NEO file .. do you know how to merge them together?

When the file is done downloading those two files should disappear and the downloaded file should be there. Those are storage files so you can resume downloads.

Hi,

403 Forbidden

I'm having the same problem. I'm using IE7;and today that message started coming up. Maybe its temporary?

Guest bxooo

hey i just got club box and i was wondering what is the site to DL movies from? plase send me mesage orpost it THANKYU! :sweatingbullets:

Mabe dearest, I experience that from time to time. It seems to happen when a file gets stuck or refuses to start downloading and gets all spazzy. :mellow: I didn't uninstall or reinstall CB though. The trick I've used and worked in the past to stop the file spazzing is to queue up a new file to the download list (even though the files already in queue are just pausing and jumping to the next file). After the new file is in queue, click Pause right away. That should stop all the file spazzing. Then you can delete the new file in queue (cuz it can be some random file and not necessarily one you wanna download). And you can also delete those CRCDATA & NEO files that have accumulated in your download folder. Then click on the file on your existing download queue and click Start. If all goes well, there should be no more pausing and jumping and the file you wanna download will show the 0KB/S(0%) bar, meaning it's in the process of downloading. (If the spazzing occurs again, just repeat these steps.) Good luck! :D

Many thanks Lisa!!! :D

Guest babixtin3

i have the same problem so i tried what you said.. but it doesnt work for me :(

i'm pretty sure i clicked PAUSE right away but it still goes on. any alternative ways?

Guest unlisted

I'm having the same problem. I'm using IE7;and today that message started coming up. Maybe its temporary?

Me too using IE7 & OS is Windows Vista. Till now I'm still unable to open any of Clubbox's websites and not to mention download. It has been almost a week now. :crazy: I've also done all the deletion of cookies & restarted my PC but it still can't work. :tears: Can It be we're bar from accessing the clubbox?

Guest au_revior

Me too using IE7 & OS is Windows Vista. Till now I'm still unable to open any of Clubbox's websites and not to mention download. It has been almost a week now. :crazy: I've also done all the deletion of cookies & restarted my PC but it still can't work. :tears: Can It be we're bar from accessing the clubbox?

i think you should refer to this in the tech section because if it's not IE7 then i presumed is your OS. it works fine for me using IE7 but im using Windows XP.

Vista is a bit pain in the a** in this stuff. anyway refer this in the tech section, somebody will help you out eventually.

Archived