Guest happyroach

To limit who gets to download/upload/modify your box:

1. Again, click the control button: z_boxadmin.gif

2. Click this button: m_rn13.gif

3. box19-members1.gif

4. To upgrade/downgrade member status, click m_rn14.gif

5. box20-members2.gif

Guest Da Xing Di

erm...does anyone know why i can't buy quick download even though i have enough milage points?...it's kinda annoying that i click on 2gb and then on ok and still nothing happens-.-"

Guest minamijaa

Hi! I've got a prob here..since last week, I can no longer d/l files from ANY Clubbox..I did it as usual n the CB d/l box did appear..but then, it couldn't start downloading n this weird error message popped up ' the location you have selected does not exist'. Whut shall I do then?

Thanx in advance!! :lol::wub:

Guest brianlim666

I been using clubbox for about a week now and I'm just wondering if this happens to everyone.

Like when you try to download, it just pauses by itself (not pause, but like stops downloading) or it does that at the start. Is it normal or is it just me?

Anyone has the solution to this problem if you guys experienced similar situation?

Edit:So is there no way to resume download without restarting the comp? Because I have like 50 files being ready to download in the clubbox and I gotta find all of them again.

Guest happyroach

THANK YOU (:

i dl the first winrar i saw. is that ok?

and like..how do i use it.

Install it. Afterwards, double click on that .rar file and extract whatever that's inside. It's the exact same thing as a zip file, except with a different name

how do you join another box?

On the top blue/gold panel you should see this button on the very right: z_join.gif

click that and you're in

Guest brianlim666

Why is this coming up?

It's like update or something but never does anything.

It said something in Korean at the top

and

1/1 CLUBBOX ?? ?????? ??????

inside the box and it says

PATH: C:\WINDOW\system32\clubbox.exe

Downloading... 0kb/112kb

And a download bar in this line.

Why is this showing up? I waited few times to see what happens and it later just says

MSN Not Responding

send this to microsoft to fix problems etc.

Can you tell me how to fix this problem?

Guest rochinipark

is some update goin on wit clubbox cos my speed is only at 7kb.yesterday it was at a high 50kb.

also above the clubbox page where the points thg my mileage is 640 & the up area is highlighted in blue.does it mean somethg?

i read in another thread we could restart comp & dload will be normal but i did tat but speed still so low.

i've been trying to download a file and left the window on for the whole day

still, my speed is 0kb even though i've redeemed my points and is using quick download

i tried downloading other files to see if the problem lies in the file i was downloading, but every files i tried faced the same problem :(

i also restarted the computer but it's still at 0kb

does anyone know why? :(

Guest happyroach

MY download is only going at 6k/s

I think the update just screwed us all over a bit more lol

Then again I'm home for Thanksgiving so I don't know how it'll be when I get back to my apartment

But I guess be patient...hopefully things'll get better

Things did get better. I restarted my comp and now I'm downloading at 50+k/s

Guest brianlim666

Something really weird happened.

I got my clubbox to work again

(after restart Thanx)

I started downloading something.

I had 810 mileage points and clicked on quick download anyway

it said I didn't have enough points but still downloaded at 100kbs for about 10 minuites.

Know why this happened? None of my mileage points were gone. I hope this happens more often.

Guest happyroach

^It does happen sometimes (it has happened before the update too)

It's usually when there's loads of sources helping to upload the file for you

Like I said CB is quite p2p nowadays

Hello. I'm sorry to hassle whoever is answering all the questions. I realize you're doing this for free and on your time which I take into great consideration, so any help would be deeply appreciated.

My problem: I didn't have trouble downloading from clubbox because previously someone told me how to fix the problem, but now that same problem has occured again. I was able to get to step 6 on the downloading process, but after clicking the 'download' button it leads to me to the 'download the Active X' window. Now from here, I would just right click my mouse and go to 'encoding' and click "auto select" then the clubbox program kicks in and starts the downloads without problems. But now when I do the encoding, nothing happens. And instead, at the top of the 'download the Active X' window, a tiny slide pops out saying "this site might require the following active X control: 'Nowstarter.cab' from Nowcome, Inc." Click here to install. I am lost as to what happened. Sorry if it's complicating. And thanks in advance.

Hello. I'm sorry to hassle whoever is answering all the questions. I realize you're doing this for free and on your time which I take into great consideration, so any help would be deeply appreciated.

My problem: I didn't have trouble downloading from clubbox because previously someone told me how to fix the problem, but now that same problem has occured again. I was able to get to step 6 on the downloading process, but after clicking the 'download' button it leads to me to the 'download the Active X' window. Now from here, I would just right click my mouse and go to 'encoding' and click "auto select" then the clubbox program kicks in and starts the downloads without problems. But now when I do the encoding, nothing happens. And instead, at the top of the 'download the Active X' window, a tiny slide pops out saying "this site might require the following active X control: 'Nowstarter.cab' from Nowcome, Inc." Click here to install. I am lost as to what happened. Sorry if it's complicating. And thanks in advance.

Click that pop up, and install everything. It's an update you need.

MiK,

The ActiveX window won't go away? Press Alt+left arrow, then Alt+right arrow.
^ Try that tip. I did and clubbox is working fine for me again

Archived