Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mei_yee_chan

What does "Min Speed Not" mean???

clubbox.jpg

Does it mean minimum speed not reached? How can the minimum speed be reached then???

And I wanted to upload something to my clubbox but this happened. What does it mean?

clubbox17hm.jpg

Can I resume uploads??

Guest happyroach

Minimum speed not <--there isn't anything you can do about it

Yes you can resume uploads

And as of that message, only Babelfish can help you.

Guest photodaisy

Okay, my computer is being evil.

I did everything you said in the first tutorial. However, after clicking on the PLAY button, it doesn't continue to download. Instead, it jumps to the next one...then pauses it, then jumps on to the next one. And I can't stop it too...then I go to download again, but it still has the same files going.

I also checked in the My Video place--where I was going to save the documents. When I looked at it...it would be the file, except it has _NEO_ after it, etc.

Any help? Oh yes...just a question, are you required to have a Clubbox account to download files?

Guah...sorry if you already answered these questions in past posts. >_<

EDIT: eh, I figured I have to restart, right? Guah, I'll try this later. And if it doesn't work, I'll complain again.

Guest lilmunkie

HELP!!

i used to be able to download from clubbox but all of a sudden a few weeks ago when i tried to download a file the clubbox window just disapears!!! i've tried closing all my files and programs i was using at the time, i've even tried downloading the same file a second time and a third but it still disappears!!

i'm just clueless on what to do now.

PLEASE HELP!

Guest mei_yee_chan

How can I tell when a clubbox's inspection date is? Where to look?

*edit* Nevermind. I found out from your tutorial.

Questions:

1. Why won't clubbox allow me to change my picture? I've tried changing it so many times but the picture just won't change. The pictures I'm using are all smaller than the size allowed.

2. How can I ensure that everybody is able to access my clubbox without the need of a password?

3. I just tried accessing my clubbox but it says that "The box does not exist" (translated from the message below). Why is this so? Now I can't see what I have in my clubbox at all. Help!!!! I'm dying here!!!! But it seems to allow me to upload to the clubbox.....What's going on??!!!!

clubbox_error.jpg

Guest fantasian

i never knew clubbox was part p2p, i though when we uploaded the files it goes to the clubbox server and they host it or something

anyway, i'm wondering how would i change my password, since i dont know korean and navigate through the CB site properly

thanks

hi there. i went through the 16 pages of info here just to see if someone has a similar prob as i do and i can't find it. if my question has been answered, will some kind soul point it out to me please.

this is the first time i've encountered this prob. ok what happened was that in the clubbox manager, my 1st episode of the sweet spy was shown to be COMPLETE but it didn't appear on my desktop like it always does. instead the _crcdata_ and the _neo_ files remain. why? does it mean that i have to re download that epi?

Guest alicimoo

What does "Min Speed Not" mean???

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/mei...han/clubbox.jpg

Does it mean minimum speed not reached? How can the minimum speed be reached then???

And I wanted to upload something to my clubbox but this happened. What does it mean?

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/8837/clubbox17hm.jpg

Can I resume uploads??

동박스 공용용량이 부족하여 현재 업로드를 하실 수 없습니다.

잠시 후 다시 이용해 주시기 바랍니다.

※ 은박스 : 100GB 보장

동박스 : 공용용량 5120.0 GB 한도 내 100GB 보장

i got that too.

does anyone know what i'm supopse to do to be able to upload again?

i have a question.

sometimes, i try to dl osts from dramas. they usually end in .rar

but when i dl them, the icon that comes up for what program it will use to open it is the microsoft word icon. and when the ost is done dl and i open it, it opens in mw and it freezes my whole computer. what do i do?

Guest happyroach

i have a question.

sometimes, i try to dl osts from dramas. they usually end in .rar

but when i dl them, the icon that comes up for what program it will use to open it is the microsoft word icon. and when the ost is done dl and i open it, it opens in mw and it freezes my whole computer. what do i do?

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Use WinRar to open .rar files

Clubbox really hates me. This is my first time downloading and it just stopped at 87%. It's been a whole day now. I tried the pause and start method but it didn't work.

Can someone help me, please.

BTW, thank you to happyroach for the great clubbox tutorial.

^Restart your computer and continue the download

I'm being stupid here. I can't remember which clubbox I downloaded the file from. When I restart my PC, the file is gone. Any ways to find out which clubbox I got it from?

Archived