Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

Guest heechul

I have a problem :o

I made a clubbox and everything, but whenever I try to upload something (when I either drag a file to the upload box thingy or click the button to browse for a file and select a file) the message that says "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" pops up.

Then everything closes down.

Does anyone know what to do??

Oh yeah, and one more thing, when I try to change the logo for my clubbox, the save/finish button doesn't work. Like.. I click on it (after I select a file) and nothing happens. It meets the requirements (size, file type, etc.) but I don't know what's wrong T__T

Does anyone know how to help me? T__T

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peachyfruit

If somehow you can't get to the next step (you get some internal service error, etc), refresh the page or go back and try again

Okay, I have been refreshing and going back and doing it over again, and it won't let me, do you know what's wrong??

Guest luckyyou

has anyone been having problems with clubbox lately? the page loads too slowly and doesn't completely load...i can't access any cb...

Nope. CB has been working fine. Maybe you should try deleting your cookies and cache?

has anyone been having problems with clubbox lately? the page loads too slowly and doesn't completely load...i can't access any cb...

Nope. CB has been working fine. Maybe you should try deleting your cookies and cache?

Guest twinnyroo

ok so i downloaded clubbox but it wont let me run it. i go through the setup thing but nothing happens the program wont run on my computer is something wrong????

Hi, sorry, is this question has been asked already. Does anyone know if clubbox will work on apple computers? specifically macbook?

any problems?

Thanks!

i'm having problems with clubbox too... it doesn't seem to load :( how did you fix it? :)

others seem to have no problem with clubbox, i wonder why...

Another one having the same problem here. >_< I have to resort to using mofile, and that's a rather unstable source of download for me...Experiencing the same problem from most clubbox, download at a speed of less than 1KB... :crazy:

Guest baby--s

I'm having a little problem also. My clubbox is loading just fine but the download & upload pop-ups show nothing but blank and it's says it's done loading x__x

~edit nvm fixed it ^0^

Guest annababy

i have been having problems with clubbox for a week now, i think even more...

i paid extra to have it dl fast like 150kb/s but now its like 4-5kb/s AND freezes

what is wrong with it?!!!!!!

hi there, my IE just updated itself but after that i can't seem to get into clubbox!!!! has anyone experienced this before? it shows BAD GATEWAY and says IE can't get into website as it doesn't have permission to do so????

help! :tears::tears::tears:

Archived