Clubbox Tutorial + FAQs

Guest happyroach

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azile8kim

hey...ok, i'm trying to DL stuff from clubbox and it goes fine until the DLing part....when it says START and PAUSE in the box it says Pause the whole entire time....everytime i press start again, it pauses by itself again....and never starts.....

why is this happening? how can i fix?

Guest mandy_quyen

i have the same problems

the file is still there

same folder but it just reset

it 's weird =___+ it didn't appear that notice to ask that there are a file with same name so if you want to resume the download or not "?

hey...ok, i'm trying to DL stuff from clubbox and it goes fine until the DLing part....when it says START and PAUSE in the box it says Pause the whole entire time....everytime i press start again, it pauses by itself again....and never starts.....

why is this happening? how can i fix?

in the Cinfig. bar , uncheck the " Skip current file download at over 10 mins..." , that 's the only thing i can think about -____-

I need help with getting more Quick Download Points.

I tried doing what yall said on page 1.

but i cant get it.

Please Help Me...

First,try downloading something on clubbox any file will do to open the program

then,double click on your clubbox program on systemtray

next,click on mileage and then click on mileage exchange on the bottom right

A browser will appear..login with your user ID and password,and if you have more than 2000points in your total mileage,you can exchange your points into coupon by clicking on the button,located below the big 2GB,5GB,10GB..etc...coupon lookalike thingy.

Take note that every coupon has a time limit regardless it had been use or not..it will disappear into thin air after the time limit..2gb coupon must be used within 5days,5gb coupons last 10days... it is also quite easy to identify yourself the timelimit for each coupon in the 'exchange coupon' page..

Hi there - the below didn't pop up so I followed the advise on page one, that was to press the alt-left arrow then alt-right arrow to make it work, but had tries for several times, nothing happen except a flash did appear very quickly, then that is.

May I know what's wrong or was it because of my MS windows doesn't match the clubbox's config?

In the past I had no difficulties in downloading or uploading clips at clubbox untill I had upgraded my PC today.

dl4.gif

Would appreciate it if someone could help me in solving this, tks.

Guest bloodboy

please don't hit me if im not supposed to ask kinda questions here. can i? mayiknowhowtousewww.findclubbox.com? :X

Type the search you want and enter. That simple. :)

Guest ~neh~long~

it 's weird =___+ it didn't appear that notice to ask that there are a file with same name so if you want to resume the download or not "?

nope =__= and the file is still there and everything... when it reset i went to check my video folder to see if i accidentally erased it, but the file was still there ..... strange. ^0^ hm... i don't think there's anything we can do... TT__TT

How can i get more points or something.

i lost my Quick Download point thing.

Can Somebody please Help Me...

you can purchase the points. :x

do you pay money for quick downloads? and what are quick download points?

quick download points can be collected hourly or bought.

have the tick checked, every hour you'll collect 12 points.

the minimum is 2000 points before you can redeem the quick download points.

cbei3.jpg

===

i'm not sure if this could happen.

but i woke up in the morning and found that my cb points went down?

i need 100 for inspection and from 40, it dropped to 36. :X

I have a question, when you first install clubbox where's the default place/folder that clubbox is install to, because I want to clean it up and I don't know where it's at. Thanks.

Just do a PC search on ClubBox.

well , it's a pretty long time since I last used clubbox .But now , it's totally diffent ,when I click the download button, the box appear , and I see 4 buttons ,one is quickdownload , one is normal download , one is exit , but I'm so confused about the forth one which I can see the word beta on it ?? What is it ?? and how to use it ?? hope some one give me answer soon , I check the FAQ on 1st page but didnt find something about it :)

Guest aznscrewball

I have tried the Mileage Exchange.

For Quick Download

I have enough points but how come

i cant click for download points.

here are the Pictures..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/Azn_Boie/club.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/Azn_Boie/club2.jpg

I think thats just a glitch. No way anybody can collect 4+ million points.

Check again. Exit Clubbox and restart it. You should have 0 points.

Happened to my friend once.

Guest littlemafia

i wonder if u guys having this prob last 20hours?

i already start my dload, it seems the dload dont move at all(0%)...

FYI,i already complete dl for 2 episode(Hardtack Teacher@Hello My Teacher) at CB naynay123

thanks in advance... and thanks a lot 4 da instruction how to dl using CB...

at last i know how to used it... (n_n)v

I am facing a few problems recently from clubbox.

1. Download - my file was stuck at 99% but then suddenly jumped back to 0%. WTH.. it happened two times for me after new clubbox update.

2. Upload - My upload rate was so slow recently and my files was paused and went back to 0%. I click "start" button to continue uploading but it still go back to "pause" state.. haizz.... today i can only upload a few files... :sweatingbullets:

Guest mineowyn

1. Download - my file was stuck at 99% but then suddenly jumped back to 0%. WTH.. it happened two times for me after new clubbox update.

2. Upload - My upload rate was so slow recently and my files was paused and went back to 0%. I click "start" button to continue uploading but it still go back to "pause" state.. haizz.... today i can only upload a few files... :sweatingbullets:

yes me too it was at 65% today then it jumped to 0% and then it wouldn't move no matter hw many times i tried or hw many times i cleared the stuff and redownloaded...What is happening?

Yeah same thing.. grr.. I was at 50% then I tried it this morning it's back at 0%. and the file wouldn't start.. grrr..... I should have just left the computer on.. I give up.. i'll use bt for that episode.

Guest mandy_quyen

well , i have gotten that upload problem several time ^^

Archived